Sex With Ammamma

Story Info
She gets chance to seduce her grandmother.
1.7k words
3.63
234.8k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2008
Created 12/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
balaji64u
balaji64u
190 Followers

I am Rajesh, would like to tell you all how I fucked my Grandma's sister. Her name was parvathi. She was widow from the early age, she had been in aunt's house for some function. So aunt told me to leave her at the village. After few days Widow aunt wanted to go to her home situated in a village. I accompanied her. We went to the Bus terminal, but the last bus going to the village was cancelled, and hence we boarded another bus, which does not go to the village but to another village situated on the highway.

It was 9.00 PM and the bus was crowded, we had to travel standing almost at the back row of the bus. The conductor issued tickets and lights were put off. It was clear full moon day, but it started raining. I was standing behind Widow aunt, the aroma of hair oil from Widow aunt's hair knot was romantic and exciting. Widow aunt was 48 years young, gracefully matured beauty.

She was 5'6" tall, sexy, voluptuous, 75kg woman, with 44-38-48 figure and long smooth silky hair reaching her knees. Her hair greyed at temples but the streaks of silvery hair added glamour and attraction to her women. She normally wears her hair as a knot skillfully and beautifully arranged.

I couldn't control touching her perturbing ass cheeks, which were like inverted pots. My perpetually erect and hard cock was pressing against her arse. Widow aunt instead of moving away from me though there was enough space in front of her she leaned back against me pressing her buttocks against my hardness. The road was not smooth and the jerks of the bus helped me to press at her.

Widow aunt was almost leaning against me, turned her head back towards me and smiled. I placed my left hand on her fat midriff and then moved towards her navel, holding her tight pressing myself against her, my cock's hardness pressing her arse in circular motion. There was a slight drizzle, which gradually turned to heavy rain, the early monsoon rain, the earth absorbing the rainwater and giving out typical aroma, which was romantic.

The bus stopped, the lights were on, and we move apart slightly so that no one could suspect. Some people got down and the bus started again, and the lights were off. Widow aunt instantly was back to the earlier position, leaning against me, I looked around, as no one was watching us, my hand exploring the fat layers on her midriff, feeling smoothness of her skin. Widow aunt placed her hand on mine, and directed towards her huge breasts.

I stroked her nipple between my fingers. Kissed her on the neck and between her shoulder blades, licking her neck and behind her ears, took her earlobes into my mouth and sucking. I leaned against the vertical rod to balance myself and hugged her with both hands, as she covered my hands with her sari pallu. We stood like that feeling each other, almost for half an hour till the bus came to halt at our stop.

We got down from the bus and by the time we entered the Bus shelter we got wet and drenched in the rain. Widow aunt's thin Venkatagiri sari got wet and she took off the pallu and squeezed water. I could see her heavy breasts through her wet blouse and bra, her hard nipples straining out. Widow aunt untied her hair knot and squeezed the water to let out.

I said, "aunt, your sari and petticoat is wet, don't you take off your sari, squeeze out the water and dry" She smiled, took off her sari and handed over it to me and said, "You are good at squeezing, Ramesh" I squeezed the water out of the sari and tied the end to the poles to dry. She was standing there in front of me only with wet petticoat and blouse, her hair spread across her back down to the knees.

The rain stopped, the sky was clear and bright. I was looking at her, and she felt shy, like a virgin girl, as I took her into my hands hugging her encircling her, then taking her face into my hands I kisses her on the lips, her mouth slowly opened as my tongue entered her moth exploring, our tongues caressing each other, I was sucking on her lower lip, and she sucking my tongue. It was long drawn Kiss drinking each other. "Aunt, you are sexy and exciting", I said.

"Ramesh, I think you have mastered the art of seducing women. I unhooked her blouse and removed her blouse and bra as she raised her hands to facilitate. Her huge, heavy breasts sprang free, slightly sagged pendulous, her nipples were brown, big, hard and jutting out of her big breasts resembling the nipples big breastfeeding mother.

I took one of her nipple into my mouth and started sucking, as a breastfed child sucks at her mother's breasts. Aunt (Ammamma) said "Ramesh, However you suck my breasts you don't get milk, I know you have been sucking milk from ambika aunt's breasts ever since your baby was born" I said" aunt (Ammamma), But I want to drink you, I kneeled down untied her petticoat's knot, removed her petticoat, as she spread her thighs wide.

I could see her juice drenched cunt, engorged hard- need stiff clitoris (it's called 'golli') her cunt juice oozing out onto her thighs. I licked, lapped her cunt juice, slurped up juice pressing my lips against her cunt slurping up, my hands pressing and squeezing her ass cheeks, like one squeezes and slurps up ripe mango fruit. The more I slurp, the more cunt juice oozing out of her cunt like a never ending natural well. It was like, all of her stored kama and fat melting and oozing out of her cunt, stored for so many years waiting for the right moment. I sucked and sucked.

She grabbed me up by hair, and said " Ramesh, I can't wait, don't torture me, I want u in me, I want your cock inside me, You bastard, fuck me," I got up, she lifted one of her thigh as I managed to enter her, my engorged, stiff, hard, long, thick, virile cock into her juice drenched pussy. I was holding her, encircling my hands around her, and then as I put my hands cupping her arse cheeks, she raised her self, her both legs encircling my waist, my hands under her arse, literally carrying her 75kg body weight on my hands so that she could manipulate her fucking movements. Widow aunt tried to move her ass forward and backward but it was a difficult position to fuck. I said, Parvathi, let me fuck you," disentangled myself and asked her to bend.

She obeyed my orders, and bent placing her hands on the cement bench, her arse high up, legs wide spread, her juice drenched cunt wide, legs spread as wide as possible. I entered her cunt slowly, but poor lady was having pain while entering because after long time someone was entering her filling her cunt completely to the base, and the started fucking rhythmically, holding on to her ass cheeks, taking out my cock to the knob and sending back into her cunt fully touching the bottom of her cunt.

Widow aunt's hair spread allover her back and touching the floor, it was an exciting view, I increased the speed, gradually, fucking her n doggy style. The fucking experiences with my aunty made me an expert to fuck a woman to her satisfaction, by controlling my own rhythm, I could go on for at least for an half an hour with out reaching climax, and could delay my ejaculation and climax. Widow aunt was reaching her orgasm, I could sense her cunt muscles, as she said, "fuck me, fuck me faster, duck me, You bastard, fuck me you, son of a bitch, fuck me hard more harder and harder faster and faster, fuck me You mother fucker, fuck your Widow aunt, fuck me my lover fuck me my young stud, rip my cunt, rupture my cunt, my maunumada (meaning grandson, in telugu),

I could feel her cunt muscles contract and expand, her whole body shivering, her cunt muscles gripping my cock, and then loosening, in frenzied motion, as if is my cock was rubber horn one squeezes on yesteryear automobiles, and she came, orgasmed, a long drawn multiple orgasm, slowly increasing and reaching it's peak staying at it's peak for a long time and the intensity decreasing, slowly, It was at that moment I reached my climax as she gripped my cock with her cunt muscles hard and squeezing, I came erupted like a volcano, hot lava pouring out into her cunt, we came in unison, together, my hot sperm filling her cunt, loads and loads filling her cunt. We didn't move, my cock still in her cunt, till our orgasmic spasms subsided gradually, and then I took my cock out of grandma's cunt, she hugged me and said, " Ramesh, thank You, it was the best experience I ever had. Are you happy and satisfied, now that you have had your Widow aunt (ammamma) too." I said, yes, Widow aunt (Ammamma), I am very happy, it was my dream come true." We dressed up walked hand in hand to our house.

The servant maid opened the door, Widow aunt, changed into a fresh sari, and came to the bedroom. And lay on the bed besides me, took my erect hard cock into her hands and said "Ramesh, Your cock very beautiful and magnificent, like Ramesh lingam." We fucked and fucked each other that night enjoying each other.

Widow aunt (Ammamma) came back with me the next day on the pretext that she had to help her daughter, and stayed with us. Ambika my aunty could guess that I fucked her but accepted the fact. ambika aunty knew my desire for Widow aunt earlier, because I told her many a time that I wanted to fuck Parvathi, my Widow aunt. It was one of those nights during the fucking threesome sessions with aunty and Widow aunt; I came to know the secret of my birth. I shall write the details in the next part. I also fucked a Brahmin widow our servant.

balaji64u
balaji64u
190 Followers