Sex with Aunt Lily & Cousin Faith Ch. 02

Story Info
Nephew fantasizes of having sex with his hot aunt & cousin.
6k words
4.1
39.6k
50
3

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dedicate this story to Bart.

*

Nephew masturbates over the thoughts of having sex with his MILF of an aunt and hot cousin.

*

Continued from Chapter 1:

'Oh, my God, like mother like daughter, I'd love for my aunt to blow me too,' he thought while visualizing his thick prick buried in his aunt's willing mouth.

Just the imagined thought of his aunt in her bra and panties made him want to masturbate himself. Just the imagined thought of touching, feeling, and fondling his aunt's underwear clad body made him insane with incestuous lust. So sexually frustrating, just the imagined thought of his aunt seeing his penis, touching his penis, stroking his penis, and sucking his penis made him want to masturbate himself again and again.

Stroking him while sucking him, strangely enough, he'd love for his aunt to blow him even more than he'd want his cousin to suck him. What was that about? With his cousin better looking, having bigger tits, a shapelier ass, and a better body, he didn't understand his deeper sexual attraction to his aunt over his cousin. It must be something that Freud could explain.

# # # Lady of Erotica # # #

He continued his sexual fantasy of his aunt while masturbating himself. He imagined his aunt in her kitchen and standing at the sink with her back turned to him. He imagined staring at her shapely skirt covered, panty clad ass before walking over to her. Quietly coming up behind her, he wondered what she'd say if he came up behind her and felt her ass through her skirt and panties while reaching around her to feel her tits through her blouse and bra.

'If only he could, he would,' he thought while stroking his cock.

He continued imagining his sexual fantasy with his Aunt Lily playing the starring role. While feeling her big ass through her skirt and panties, he wondered if she'd allow him to finger her nipples through her blouse and bra. Turning them, pulling them, and twisting them, he imagined erecting his aunt's nipples even more. Then, going all the way, he wondered what she'd do if he pulled up her skirt and touched, felt, and fondled her ass through her panties. He wondered what she'd say if he reached between her matronly thighs and felt her pussy through her panties. He'd love to bend his aunt over the kitchen counter or the sink, push her panty crotch to the side, and fuck her from behind while she was still wearing her panties.

'Oh, my God, my sexual fantasy come true, if it's not enough that I'd love to see my aunt in her bra and panties, I'd love to fuck my aunt while she was still wearing her panties,' he thought. 'I'd love for my aunt to suck my cock while she was wearing her bra and panties.'

Thinking more about having doggie style sex with his aunt than with his cousin, he wondered if she'd allow him to bend her forward, move her panty crotch to the side, and stick his big, thick, hard cock inside of her cunt. He wondered if his Aunt Lily sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her. Fucking her throughout her house, he wondered if she'd allow me to bend her over the kitchen table, the living room sofa, and/or the dining room chair and fuck her, really fuck her. Really pounding her pussy, he imagined having a sexy, sex scene with his aunt in the way that Jessica Lange allowed Jack Nicholson to fuck her on the kitchen table in The Postman Always Rings Twice.

Then, when he was done fucking his Aunt Lily like a dog and like the whore he wished she was, he'd love for her to ride him as if she was a cowgirl riding a bull at the rodeo. Oh, yeah, he'd love for her to climb on top of him and sit on his cock as if she was sitting on a bucking bull. He'd love for her to jump up and down and bounce on his prick while he filled his hands with her bra clad, little breasts. He'd love to hump her and fuck her while she was still wearing her panties. Then, he imagined rolling his aunt over, mounting her, pushing her panty crotch aside, and fucking her.

Chapter 2:

Faith was a much younger version of his MILF of an aunt albeit with much bigger tits, fuller lips, and a smaller, more defined ass. Being that she was younger than her mother, she was prettier than his aunt, of course, and had a better body than her mother too. Yet, maybe because he was thinking that by having sex with his mother's sister, like aunt like mother, he'd be having sex with his mother too.

He didn't know. He never thought about that then in the way that he was thinking about that now. Maybe all this time it was his mother that he really wanted and not her sister. He didn't know. No doubt, a psychiatrist would be happy to charge him thousands of dollars to unravel his incestuous brain and why he was so sexually attracted to his aunt and cousin while seemingly not being sexually attracted to his mother.

Perhaps picking up on something between himself and his aunt, maybe she sexually thought about him in the way that he sexually thought about her. Perhaps picking up on something between himself and his cousin, maybe she sexually thought about him in the way that he sexually thought about her. Indeed, as he discovered later, in the way that he sexually thought about his aunt and cousin, they sexually thought about him too. Maybe, back then, ten, long, sexually frustrating years ago, they were as sexually attracted to him as much as he was sexually attracted to them. Again, as he discovered later, they were just as sexually attracted to him as he was sexually attracted to them.

Only, just as in the movie The Graduate, when Dustin Hoffman, as Benjamin, had sex with Anne Bancroft, as Mrs. Robinson, he regretted his decision to have sex with mother instead of with daughter. For sure, as much as he'd rather have sex with her daughter, Elaine Robinson, played by Katharine Ross, he'd much rather have sex with his Cousin Faith than his Aunt Lily. Obviously that same principle applied here too, only it was just the opposite. The truth of the matter was that he'd much rather have sex with his aunt than with his cousin. He didn't know why. He just did.

Of course, he wanted to have sex with his cousin too, but there was something about his aunt that made him so horny. He remembered wondering, what if he had sex with his aunt and then discovered that his cousin wanted to have sex with him too but now couldn't because he already had sex with her mother. He wondered just the opposite too. What if he had sex with his cousin and then discovered that his aunt wanted to have sex with him too but now couldn't because he already had sex with her daughter.

'Wow,' he thought. He wouldn't mind having that dilemma.

He remembered being filled with such consternation and speculation over what he imagined they thought and felt about him in the way that he constantly thought and felt about them. How was he to know if his cousin sexually wanted him or if his aunt sexually wanted him in the way that he sexually wanted the both of them? With them sexually teasing him and giving him subtle signs and signals to show him that they liked him, love him actually as a cousin and as a nephew, how was he to know if they wanted him as a potential lover too? With his luck, making a fool of himself by showing them his cards, no doubt, neither one of them would sexually want him in the way that he sexually wanted them.

Yet, in the way that his aunt sometimes looked at him with incestuous lust, nothing more than a feeling or a sixth sense, he suspected she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her. His mother never looked at him in the way his aunt sometimes did. Not that he ever sexually wanted his mother but he never got that feeling of incestuous lust from his mother in the way he was picking up that incestuous feeling from his aunt and cousin. His mother was just his Mom and he never thought of his mother in the sexual way that he thought about his aunt and cousin. He never viewed his mother as being his lover in the way that he sexually fantasized and masturbated over his cousin, Faith, and his aunt, Lily, being his forbidden lovers.

Of course, after imagining his cousin and aunt in their bras and panties, while masturbating himself, completing the incestuous circle, he now imagined his mother in her bra and panties too. With his mother an easy target, he had gone out of his way to see his mother in her bra and panties more than once by opening her bedroom door without knocking when he knew she was dressing or undressing. Yet, still, he never imagined his mother in her bra and panties in the way that he always imagined and masturbated over the vision of his cousin and his aunt in their bras and panties.

He never imagined his mother stroking and sucking his cock in the way that he continually imagined his cousin and his aunt stroking and sucking his cock. In the way he did with his aunt, he never imagined bending his mother over the furniture in their house while lifting her skirt, pushing her panty aside, feeling her tits through her bra, and fucking her like a dog. Seemingly his mother deserved better than that and for some reason his aunt didn't. She was his mother and not some slut or whore, not that his aunt and cousin were sluts and whores. Yet, in the way that he sexually fantasized over his aunt and cousin, he treated them as if they were sluts and whores while masturbating himself.

Oddly enough, he wasn't really sexually attracted to his mother in the way that he was definitely sexually attracted to her sister, his aunt and her niece, his cousin. A typical Jewish princess, the way she talked, laughed, and said things in her sexy body language, there was just something about Aunt Lily that drove him insane with incestuous lust for her. His Cousin Faith definitely had a better ass than his Aunt Lily. Yet there was something about the rounded shape and larger size of his aunt's ass that made him stare at it in the way that men are enamored by Kim Kardashian's, Jennifer Lopez's, Coco Austin's, and Nicki Minaj's big asses. Even though he never had anal sex and having anal sex never appealed to him, there was something about women's big asses as there was about women's big tits.

Every time he saw his aunt's jean clad or skirt covered ass, he wanted to reach out his hand to touch it, feel it, fondle it, squeeze it, and spank it. He'd love nothing more than to feel and caress his aunt's shapely ass through her jeans or skirt. If only he had the courage to come up behind his aunt and lift her skirt up to her waist, he would. He'd love nothing more than to see his aunt's white, panty clad ass. He'd love nothing more than to feel, squeeze, and spank his aunt's white, panty clad ass. Not that he'd fuck her in her ass, he wouldn't but he'd love nothing more than to have his sexual way with his aunt's panty clad ass.

Imagining her skirt bunched around her waist, he'd love nothing more than to bend her over the sink, push her panty crotch aside, and fuck her, really fuck her pussy. He'd love to pound his aunt's pussy while she screamed his name in her orgasmic pleasure from his cock being buried deep inside of her while pounding her cunt. Then, reaching around her to unbutton her blouse or to lift up her top, he'd love to feel her small A cup tits and finger her erect nipples through her bra.

'Oh, my God, before I actually had sex with my aunt and my cousin, just as it still is now, my mind was consumed with incestuous lust for them,' he thought while remembering. 'God, now with me thinking of my aunt's and my cousin's panties and bra again, I'm so frigging horny. I wish I could see them in their bras and panties again. I wish I could have sex with them again. I wish I could have sex with them again while they were wearing their bras and panties.'

# # # Lady of Erotica # # #

"Hi Faith," he said as she neared. "How are you?"

She gave him that million-dollar smile that made him want to push her down to her knees and fill her mouth with his cock. It's always been a sexual fantasy of his for Faith to look up at him with her big, blue eyes with his hard, hairy cock stretching her mouth.

"I need to ask a favor, Barty," she said not even asking how he was.

She was like that. With the Earth, the stars, the sun, and the moon revolving around her, everything was about her.

"As you know, we're going on vacation for two weeks and my Mom wanted me to ask you if you'd look after the house. Just as you did last year, she'd like for you to collect the mail, check the chlorine in the pool, and listen for any messages that may be important," she said making eye contact with him in the way that he made eye contact with her.

Every time his cousin made eye contact with him, she melted him with her beautiful, blue eyes. Not a normal reaction for a cousin to have for his cousin but it was an honest one. Wishing he was her boyfriend, her lover, or even her husband, he wanted to take her in my arms and kiss her, really kiss her, French kiss her. Like mother like daughter, he was so very sexually attracted to the both of them. He'd love nothing better than to have his aunt and his cousin in their bras and panties while having sex with them at the same time and in the same bed.

'Oh, my God,' he thought.

He had the urge to unzip himself and pull out his cock. He wondered what she'd do and say if he did. He had the urge to stroke himself in front of his cousin. He had the urge to put a heavy hand to her shoulder and push her to her knees. He wondered what she'd do and say if he did.

He loved his cousin but not in the way that a male cousin should love a female cousin. He loved her in the way that a man loved a woman. Even as a horny, young teenager, he remembered staring at their family portrait hanging in their house and thinking how sexy his aunt and cousin were. With them on vacation, whenever he was in their home alone, after checking the chlorine level in the pool, getting their mail, and checking their messages, he was sexually aroused by what else he could find in their bedrooms.

Before heading upstairs, he remembered pulling out his cock and masturbating over their family portrait while imagining that both his aunt and cousin were pictured there in their bras and panties. He imagined that both his aunt and cousin could see him masturbating himself and were there ready to take hold of his cock and stroke his cock before blowing him. If only they knew how he defiled and defamed their portrait by masturbating over it, they'd think that there was something seriously wrong with him.

He must have stared at the photo a hundred times before. What he especially loved about the portrait was, because of the camera flash, as if a Paparazzi had taken the photo of his Cousin Faith, he could see the outline of her brassiere through her blouse. What someone else wouldn't even noticed, he noticed. What someone else wouldn't be sexually excited over seeing the outline of his cousin's bra through her blouse, he was sexually excited over seeing the outline of his cousin's big bra.

He was sexually excited enough to masturbate over that portrait. Yet, not wanting to blow his load masturbating over their portrait and what else he could see of his cousin's bra, he wanted to go through their lingerie drawers upstairs first. The sexual jackpot, he loved going through his cousin's and his aunt's lingerie drawers. He loved touching, feeling, and sniffing their bras and panties.

Every time he saw his aunt and cousin, instead of imagining them naked, a fetish of his, he couldn't help but imagine them in their sexy bras and panties. After being intimate with the contents of their lingerie drawers, every time he saw his aunt and cousin, he wondered which bras and panties they were wearing beneath their clothes. It meant more than just an up skirt peek of their panty or a down blouse view whenever they unintentionally flashed him their panties and/or bras. Up skirts and down blouses allowed him to see and to know which underwear they were wearing. If even for only a brief flash, he especially loved seeing his cousin's and his aunt's bras and panties while they were wearing them.

Yet, with him having seen so very many up skirts of his aunt's panties and up skirts of his cousin's panties, he wondered if they deliberately flashed him their panties. With him having seen so very many down blouses of his aunt's bra and down blouses of his cousin's bra, he wondered if they deliberately flashed him their bras. He liked thinking that maybe they knew that they were flashing him their panties and bras because they were sexually teasing him.

For him to make that leap of mutual incestuous lust that they were deliberately flashing him their bras and panties would mean that they were as sexually attracted to him as he was sexually attracted to them. Either they didn't know that they were flashing him their panties and/or bras or didn't care that they were flashing him their panties and bras. Whenever thinking that they were deliberately flashing him their panties and bras, made him want to deliberately flash them his cock. He wondered what his aunt and/or cousin would say or do if he deliberately flashed them his erect or flaccid cock.

'Oh, my God,' sometimes he wished he was a woman so that he could sexually these men in the way that women sexually tease him.

Last year, when they went on vacation was the first time that he raided their lingerie drawer. Now that he was alone in their house again, he had that overwhelming urge to go in their bedrooms and go through their lingerie drawers. A literally lingerie store of underwear, his aunt and cousin had huge collections of sexy lingerie. From white to sexy black to nude to pastel colors of yellow, pink, green, and blue, they had every color bras and panties. From Triangle to bullet, to underwire, to soft cup, balconette, plunge, strapless, sport, corset, swim, and padded bras, they had every style of bras. From classic briefs, high cut briefs, control briefs, hipsters, bikini, boy-shorts, tanga, thong, and g-string, they had every style of panties.

'Oh, my God,' he thought as his cock hardened in his jeans with the sexual anticipation of touching, feeling, fondling, sniffing, and masturbating over their sexy bras and panties.

He was so very sexually excited to go through their underwear drawers to touch, feel, fondle and sniff their bras and panties. Yet, even more than going through his cousin's panties and bras, he couldn't wait to go through his aunt's panties and bras. Saving the better for last, he went up to his cousin's room first.

Careful not to mess up her underwear drawer, he took note and memorized where each bra and panty was before he removed any of them from the drawer. He removed the sexiest bra and panty that Faith had and laid it out on her bed as if she was laying there wearing them. Denied seeing the rest of her sexy lingerie collection, no doubt, the bra and panties she packed for her two-week vacation were sexier than these. Still, his sexual fetish come true, he was sexually excited that he was touching, feeling, fondling, sniffing and seeing his cousin's bras and panties.

Next he went into his aunt's bedroom and opened her lingerie drawer. Again, careful not to mess up her underwear drawer, he tried his best to memorize where each bra and panty was before he removed any of her undergarments from her drawer. Only, too distracted by his sexual excitement and incestuous lust for his aunt, he couldn't remember exactly how her lingerie drawer was before he opened it. Doing his best to put her bras and panties back in order, he knew he had messed up but he hoped that she wouldn't notice anything out of place. Too overwhelmed with wanton, sexual desire for his aunt, with him so very sexually excited, he couldn't believe that he was touching, feeling fondling, and sniffing his aunt's bras and panties.

'Oh, my God,' he thought. 'I can't believe I'm doing this again.'

12