Sex with Aunt Lily & Cousin Faith Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# # # Lady of Erotica # # #

A memory he'd always have and would never forget, he remembered being so sexually excited when he was in their bedrooms going through her lingerie drawers ten, long years ago. He remembered that he couldn't wait to see, touch, feel, and sniff his aunt's panties and bras. A bonanza for him was to find a strand of pubic hair struck to the inside of one of his aunt's panties. He remembered pulling it out, wrapping it in tissue as if he had a strand of hair from a movie star, and putting in his pocket. He must have masturbated over that one strand of pubic hair a dozen times until he lost it.

He remembered that he couldn't wait to masturbate over the sight of his aunt's and cousin's bras and panties. He remembered wishing they were there in the flesh wearing their bras and panties while he was there masturbating as they watched him stroking himself harder and faster. He'd love to have them there with him to watch him cum. He remembered imagining them asking him to cum all over their bras and panties while they were wearing them. He imagined them being just as sexually excited seeing his cock as he was sexually excited seeing them wearing their bras and panties.

Just as in the way that he laid out faith's bra and panting on Faith's bed, he laid out his aunt's sexiest bra and panties next to Faith's bra and panties on Faith's bed too. As if he was Norman Bates going through his mother, Norma's bra and panties, he was so very sexually enamored with his aunt and cousin. He found the sexiest bra and panties, a black see-through, lacy bra and panties with a little bow on the bra and panties. A jackpot, he couldn't believe his aunt and cousin had matching black bras and black panties with little black bows on both the bras and panties.

He stared at the panties and bras as if his aunt and cousin were there dressed in nothing but their panties and bras. He touched their bras and panties. He felt their bras and panties. He fondled and sniffed their bras and panties. Careful not to switch them when he put them back in their lingerie drawers, his aunt had bigger panties and a smaller bra and his cousin had smaller panties and a bigger bra.

He unbuckled, unbuttoned, unzipped himself, and pulled out his cock. Slowly stroking himself, he almost wished they'd come home unexpectedly and catch him masturbating. He imagined them standing in the bedroom doorway while watching him jerkoff all over their sexy underwear. Knowing he'd be masturbating a huge load, he grabbed a handful of tissues from Faith's nightstand. As if he was a stalker in the home of a movie star, he started stroking himself to the mere sight of his aunt's and cousin's bras and panties.

Stroking and stroking himself while imagining them wearing the sexy lingerie, he shot a huge load of cum in the tissue, on the bed, and on the floor. Careful to wipe up every drop, should they come home unexpectedly, he returned the panties and bras to exactly how he found them. He liked the idea that he dribbled cum on his cousin's bedspread and rug. He imagined her sitting on her cum stained bedspread and standing barefoot on her cum stained rug.

So very sexually excited, he left their house feeling guilty and ashamed that he was perversely perverted enough to masturbate over their sexy underwear. Yet, every day, until the day they arrived home from their vacation, he continued the routine of removing different panties and bras from their lingerie drawers, arranging them on their beds, and masturbating over them. He only wished they were both there to give him a fashion show of their bras and panties. How hot would that be to watch them remove and put on each matching sex of bras and panties while he masturbated himself? How hot would that be to watch them model their lingerie while they masturbated him?

# # # Lady of Erotica # # #

That night, they arrived home late. Wishing his bedroom was on the other side of the house, the same side as their bedrooms, he watched them unpack their luggage from the car while imagining the dirty bras and smelly panties they must have in their laundry bags. He'd wished he could go through their dirty laundry bags to smell their womanly scents. He'd do anything to touch, feel, and sniff that load of dirty lingerie. Imagining them changing in readiness for bed and imagining them removing their short skirts and tight tops, he wished he could see them walking around their bedrooms in their bras and panties.

Even though he was looking forward to seeing his aunt and cousin, he felt sad about no longer having quality, alone time with their bras and panties. After seeing, touching, feeling, and sniffing their bras and panties for two weeks, he was going to miss masturbating himself over them. He only wished he could have taken one of his aunt's and cousin's bras and panties home with him but he didn't dare. No doubt, the ones that he chose to take home with him would be the ones that they noticed missing. It was one thing for him to masturbate over their bras and panties but it was quite another thing for them to know that he had been masturbating over their bras and panties.

While his mother was on the phone in the living room with his Aunt Lily, he sat on the hall stairs listening to her side of the conversation. Doing his best to piece both sides of the conversation together by what his mother said to her sister, he only wished he could hear what his aunt said too. He couldn't help but wonder what his aunt was wearing while talking to his mother on the phone. Imagining more masturbation fodder, he enjoyed imagining his aunt talking to his mother on the phone while dressed in only her bra and panties. Oh, my God, he'd love to be a fly on her bedroom wall.

"How was your vacation, Lil?" My Mom stopped talking to listen.

His Mom had been calling his aunt Lily, Lil, since they were kids. By piecing together his Aunt Lily's side of the conversation by what his Mom was saying, he had a good idea that things between his aunt and her husband, his uncle, hadn't gone as planned sexually. Damn. Maybe his aunt was sexually frustrated. Perhaps with her ripe for his sexual, incestuous advances, maybe this would be a good time to put the moves on her to seduce her. Only, she was his aunt and he was her nephew. She'd never have sex with him in a million years.

"He ignored you? What do you mean, he ignored you? Oh, that? Well, if it makes you feel any better, I can't remember the last time I had sex with my husband. If we were young, hot, blondes with big tits, our husbands would be all over us," said his mother laughing. "You'll just have to do what I do, masturbate yourself with a nice, long, thick cucumber," said Bart's Mom with a dirty laugh.

'What? His Mom masturbates? She masturbates herself with a cucumber? Gross. Eww.' He couldn't believe it. He had no idea his Mom masturbates. 'Oh, my God,' he thought.

Now that he knew his mother masturbated, he'd have to listen at her bedroom door. A good time to barge in her bedroom without knocking when hearing her masturbating, he imagined slowly and quietly opening his mother's bedroom door. He imagined his mother naked with her knees spread wide open. He imagined seeing his mother's cunt while she rubbed and fingered herself with her eyes closed. He imagined himself stroking his cock while watching his mother fingering her pussy. He imagined his mother opening her eyes, catching him masturbating and not caring. He imagined them masturbating together. Then, he imagined masturbating his mother while she masturbated him.

He never thought of his mother masturbating herself but now that he knows she does, he will now while masturbating himself. Always preoccupied with his aunt and cousin masturbating themselves over the sexual thoughts of him in the way that he masturbated himself over the sexual thoughts of them, he never thought of his mom in that sexual way. He never thought of his Mom rubbing her clit, fingering her nipples, and playing with her pussy. With him thinking that he was the only one in the family who masturbated, he had no idea his Mom masturbated too. Somehow he couldn't picture his mom naked and her knees spread while she rubbed her clit, fingered her nipples, and finger fucked her pussy. Now the next time his Mom made him a salad, he'd have his without cucumbers.

"And what did you do while he was walking the beach and checking out all of the women wearing bikinis. You could wear a bikini, you know," said my Mom to her sister. "You have a nice figure, a better figure than I do. I'm fat but you're not. Oh, you do not have a big ass. I wish I had your ass," said his Mom.

His Mom stopped talking to listen to her little sister talking. With their conversation getting sexually interesting, he wished he knew what his Aunt Lily was saying. He'd be so happy if only his Mom would put her sister on speaker phone. As if she physically read his mind, he couldn't believe what his mother said next.

"Hold on a second Lily. I'm going put you on speaker phone so that I can continue knitting while talking to you. I just want to make sure that Bartholomew is upstairs in his room," said his Mom.

'God, I hate my name,' he thought while quickly running up the stairs and silently closing the door to his room. 'Just as I hate when Faith calls me Barty, I hate when my mother calls me Bartholomew.'

It could have been worse. His Mom could have named him Theodore or Benjamin. He hated those names too. He always wished he had a cool name, a name like Scott, Brad, Clay, or even Joe. Joe would have been better than Bartholomew.

He quickly and silently climbed up the stairs two at a time and dashed in his room. By the creak of the floorboard, he heard his Mom walk out to the reception hall to check that he wasn't there. By the creak of the floorboard again, he knew she had returned to the living room.

As soon as she returned to her chair in the living room, he opened his bedroom door and stood by the bannister. With his mother's voice loud enough and his aunt's voice on the speaker phone loud enough, he didn't have to go all the way downstairs to hear their conversation. He couldn't wait to hear his Aunt Lily's voice talking about sex.

"You should do what I do," said his Mom. "I wear my sexiest bra and panties beneath my clothes whenever I feel ignored and sexually unappreciated. Even if only for myself, wearing sexy undergarments reminds me that I'm a sexy, sexual woman," said his Mom.

'Oh, my God,' he thought. 'All this time I've been imagining my aunt and cousin in their sexy bras and panties and now I'll be thinking about my mother wearing her sexy bras and panties too.'

"That's a good idea," said his aunt. "Only, in the way that I feel ignored and sexually unappreciated, I don't have enough sexy underwear to wear. I'll have to buy more," she said with a dirty laugh.

'His aunt doesn't have enough sexy underwear? She has a whole, big drawer full of sexy bras and panties,' he thought while imagining his aunt's sexy bras and panties again.

Now unable to control himself from thinking about his mother wearing her sexiest bra and panties, he wondered which bra and panties she was wearing now. The next time she goes out to the store, he'd sneak in her bedroom to checkout her lingerie drawer. In the way he masturbated over his aunt's and cousin's bras and panties, laying his mother's sexiest bra and panties out on her bed, now he'd masturbate over his mother's bra and panties too.

# # # Lady of Erotica # # #

The next day, his aunt sent him a text message. Unusual for his aunt to text him, she never sent him a text. He wondered what she wanted. Afraid to read the message for fear that she knew he had gone through her lingerie drawer, all that he could think about was she somehow knew that he had gone through her underwear drawer.

Suddenly feeling guilty, he imagined that she had video cameras in her house. Now he wondered if she saw him masturbating himself over her and her daughter's bras and panties. Now he wondered if she saw his cock in the way he'd love for her his cock. He wondered if she watched him masturbating his big prick in the way he'd love to see her and her daughter in their bras and panties.

'Oh, my God,' he thought while suddenly filled with dread.

Bart opened the text message with trepidation and read it with doomed dread.

"Hi Bart. Thank you for caring for the pool, taking in my mail, and checking my messages but did you think that I wouldn't notice you had gone through my lingerie drawer?"

Unable to continue reading, he was stunned. He was sick to his stomach. His aunt knew that he had gone through her bras and panties.

'Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! I'm fucked! I'm so fucked!'

"I was young too once," she wrote and I understand that you may have a sexual attraction to me. I understand that you may have been horny but what you did in going through my intimate apparel is wrong, sexually inappropriate, and a violation of my privacy."

To be continued...

*****

Please support me with your votes and with your comments.

12