Sex with Aunt Lily & Cousin Faith Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'My God, that was so hot,' he thought.

Her tits were big enough for her to suck her own tits. His aunt couldn't suck her own tits nor could his mother suck her own tits. Neither of them had tits like Faith. His aunt had an A cup, his mother barely had a B cup, and Faith's breasts were bigger than both his aunt's and mother's breasts put together. A throwback to another generation, obviously Faith took after her grandmother who had D cup breasts.

She was always sexually teasing him as much by her words as she did by her actions. Yet, if he was ready to masturbate himself over her portrait hanging on the wall in the hall, the one where he could see her bra through her blouse, he was ready to masturbate over his topless cousin now. He couldn't believe he was seeing Faith's tits.

He'll be masturbating over this image of her sitting on her chaise lounge topless for the rest of his life. In the way she flashed him her big breasts, he'd love nothing better than to pull out his big cock and expose himself to his cousin. He'd love nothing better than to show his cousin his thick, erect prick. He'd love nothing better to masturbate himself in front of his cousin. He'd love nothing better than to shoot a giant load of warm, oozy cum all over his cousin's enormous boobs. While imagining his cousin wiping her breasts with her hand towel, he suddenly imagined his cum sliding down and dripping off of her big tits.

"Yes," he said and was all that he could say.

She gave him a sexy smile and a naughty look. While staring up at him, as if saying don't you wish my hands were your hands, she slid the palm of her hands slowly over her nipples. Then, while staring down at her tits before looking up at him again, she pinched her nipples out more with her fingers. Like mother like daughter, his Aunt Lily had big nipples too. Then she said what he was waiting and hoping to hear.

"I'll let you touch my tits, feel my tits, fondle my tits, and suck my tits," she said pausing while staring down at the big lump his cock made in his pants before staring up at him. She slid a slow tongue across her lips. "If you show me your cock," she said. "In the way you've always wanted to see my tits, I've always wanted to see your cock."

'Huh? What? Seriously? Pinch me. I'm dreaming. She wants to see my cock. My Cousin Faith wants to see my prick. No problem.'

He couldn't believe his cousin wanted to see his cock. In the way he always wanted to see his cousin's tits, he couldn't believe his cousin wanted to see his cock. Like mother like daughter. Not one to disappoint a woman, especially a woman who looked at hot as his cousin looked, he'd be happy, thrilled, and incestuously, sexually excited enough to show his cousin his cock.

"Sure," he said.

# # # Lady of Erotica # # #

He couldn't believe his Cousin Faith wanted to see his cock in the same way that his Aunt Lily wanted to see his cock. Wasting no time, Bart unbuckled, unbuttoned, and unzipped his pants. While watching his cousin's eyes dart down, he removed his jeans and was about to remove his underwear too when she stopped him. He couldn't believe his Cousin Faith wanted to see his prick as much as he wanted to see her tits.

Just as he figured, knowing it was too good to be true, she didn't want to see his prick. She was just teasing him. He had a good mind to remove his underwear anyway and show her his cock. He had a good mind to masturbate himself in front of her cum all over her face, her hair, and her tits. That would fix her ass. That would serve her right for sexually teasing him.

"Wait. Slow down cowboy," she said with a laugh. "If you don't mind, I'd like to have a little fun too. Just as you'd love to touch, feel, and fondle my naked breasts, in the way that you'd love to no doubt feel my tits through my blouse and bra, I want to feel your cock through your underwear. Move closer so that I can touch your prick and fondle your prick."

Bart walked closer to his cousin. As soon as he was within arm's reach of her, she reached out her hand and touched, felt, and fondled his growing cock through his underwear. Something he had always wanted to experience, his cousin feeling his cock through his clothes, he was experiencing now. He couldn't believe she was touching him. He couldn't believe she was feeling him. He couldn't believe his cousin wanted to see his erect prick too.

"Oh, my God," he said as soon as his cousin felt him and slowly slid her manicured fingers over the head of his cock. "That feels so incredibly good."

She looked up at him and smiled.

"It feels like you have a big cock, cousin," she said. "Now show me your cock. I want to see it. I can't wait to see it," she said withdrawing her hand and sitting up straighter.

As if he was ready to get on top of her, mount her, and fuck her right there on the chaise lounge in her backyard, seemingly picking up on his thoughts, she pushed back on his flat, toned stomach.

"As much as I'd like to, I can't fuck you Bart. That would be so wrong. I can't even show you my pussy, have you finger my pussy, and/or lick my pussy. That would be incest," she said staring up at him before staring down at his underwear clad cock again. "Just so that you know, I won't be removing my bikini bottoms and getting naked."

'Tell that to your mother,' he thought but would never say while thinking of his Aunt Lily carrying his baby. 'She couldn't wait for me to finger her while licking her.'

It seemed odd that his cousin drew the line of incest at showing him her tits and allowing him to show her his cock. It seemed odd that his cousin wouldn't even show him her pussy never mind allowing him to finger and lick her pussy, forget about fucking her pussy. Her definition of was incest and was incestuous seemed cock-eyed.

"I understand and you're right. It's one thing to look and even touch but with us blood related, it would be wrong for us to have incestuous sex," he said obviously disappointed. "It's enough that I'm seeing your big, beautiful breasts."

She slid a slow tongue over her red, full lips. This time when she looked up at him, she made eye contact with him.

"Instead, not a total waste, if you'd like, I'll stroke your cock. I'll even suck you." She paused while staring at the huge impression his erect prick made in his underwear. "I'll give you a blowjob but only under two conditions," she said.

'Fuck me. With her logic so convoluted, he couldn't believe what he was hearing. His cousin refused to show him her pussy and/or allow him to finger and lick her pussy but she'd stroke and suck his cock. Yet, perhaps as his consolation prize, without even having to ask her, my cousin volunteered to suck my cock but only under two conditions. Whatever they are, without even knowing what they are, he'd agree to them,' he thought.

Odd that his cousin thought him fingering, licking, and fucking her pussy was incest but her stroking his cock while sucking his cock wasn't. For sure, he wasn't about to educate her on that subject either. Whatever her conditions were, he'd agree to any condition his cousin had for her to stroke him while blowing him.

# # # Lady of Erotica # # #

"What are your conditions?"

He figured she'd want him to clean the pool, run some errands, and/or wash and wax her car. Yet, whatever were her conditions, for his cousin to suck his prick, he'd happy to be her work slave for the day or to hopefully be her sex slave for the day. He'd do anything for his cousin for her to take him in her hand before taking him in her mouth.

"These are my conditions," she said as if they were about to agree to and sign a formal oral sex contract. "Condition number one. While I'm stroking you and sucking you, you must feel and fondle my tits while fingering my nipples," she said with a straight face. "Too many men only think of themselves. You can't believe how many men put a heavy hand to the back of my head and hump my mouth and fuck my face without even so much as touching my tits never mind fingering my nipples."

Just as shocking that she'd say that, he was shocked that men would do that, not feel and fondle her breasts while fingering her nipples when she blew them. Hard for him to wrap his brain around all that his sexy cousin was saying, he couldn't believe what he was hearing. He looked at her as if he was dreaming. Not only was he shocked by his cousin's first condition of her wanting him to feel and fondle her tits while fingering her nipples, but also he was shocked that the men she blew who didn't feel and fondle her tits while fingering her nipples. As if he had made condition number one himself, he couldn't believe that was even a condition of her blowing him.

"Okay, sure. Yeah, I can do that. I agree to that condition," he said with a shit eating grin. "What's your other condition?"

As if she was just as dimwitted as Penny played by Kelly Cuoco of the Big Bang Theory, she gave him a big, wide, white tooth grin before giving him a naughty look and a sexy smile. Whenever she gave him that big smile before, there was always a punchline and/or there was always some favor that she needed him to do for her. Whenever she gave him that big smile before, he always imagined her blowing him and him cumming all over her pearly, white teeth. Now, hopefully, with her telling him that she'd blow him if he met her two conditions, he was about to do just that.

"My second condition is this. You must cum in my mouth and you must promise that you won't pull out your cock from my mouth until after I swallow your cum," she said giving him the same sexually excited look that he gave her. "I can't tell you how many men I've blown prefer cumming on my tits rather than in my mouth. It's so insulting to have a man not want to cum in my mouth."

What the Hell kind of conditions are these? While blowing him, she wants him to feel and fondle her breasts while fingering her nipples. Check. Now she wants him to cum in her mouth and not pull out his cock until she swallows his cum. Double check. He couldn't believe that men would rather cum on her tits than in her mouth. What is wrong with these men?

His sexual fantasy come true, he couldn't believe his cousin insisted that he feel and fondle her tits while fingering her nipples. He couldn't believe his cousin not only wanted to blow him but also wanted him to cum in her mouth and not pull out until she swallowed his cum. His dream woman, his sexual fantasy women, if he was to make the perfect woman, he would make a woman in the form of his sexy Cousin Faith. If he was to make the ideal woman, blonde, busty, and beautiful with blue eyes, she must be a woman who loves sucking cock. She must be a woman who loves having her man cum in her mouth so that she may swallow his cum. Already here in front of him, his Cousin Faith was such a woman.

"Okay. Sure. I agree to both of your conditions," he said stepping closer to her and close enough for her to take him in her mouth.

As soon as he was close enough, ready to take him in her mouth to suck him, she leaned her head forward, opened her mouth, and took him inside. His Cousin Faith was blowing him. He couldn't believe his cousin was blowing him. His cousin was sucking his cock while stroking him. He couldn't believe his cousin was sucking his cock while stroking him.

Needing to satisfy both of her conditions for her agreeing to blow him, he needed to feel and fondle her tits while fingering her nipples. He reached down and took her breasts in her hand. He felt her big breasts and fondled her breasts. Then, sliding a slow hand across her already erect nipples, he fingered her big nipples. She had nipples as big as her mother's big nipples. Rubbing them, turning them, twisting them, and pulling them, he fingered her nipples while she continued sucking his cock.

Ready to satisfy her second condition and an easy condition for him to satisfy, he needed to cum in her mouth and not pull out until after she swallowed his cum. Just as feeling and fondling her tits while fingering her nipples weren't a problem, cumming in his cousin's mouth and waiting for her to swallow before pulling out shouldn't be a problem either. He couldn't wait to cum in his cousin's mouth. He couldn't wait to watch his cousin swallow his cum.

Like mother just like daughter, just as her mother had done the day before, he couldn't wait to watch his Cousin Faith swallow his cum too. Going from being alone in their bedroom while going through the lingerie drawers while they were on vacation, he never imagined in his wildest sexual fantasies that both his aunt and cousin would blow him. He couldn't believe his aunt fucked him, albeit forced him to cum inside of her too. If only he knew then what he knows now, he would have had sex with them last year. He wasted so much time incestuously lusting over them when he could have had sex with them.

# # # Lady of Erotica # # #

Then, after he exploded his cum in her mouth and she swallowed, she went against what she had originally said before about him not being able to see her pussy, finger her pussy, lick her pussy, and/or fuck her pussy. Shocking him even more, she eased her ass up and removed her bikini bottoms. In the way that he stared at his cousin's big tits, he stared at her blonde pussy. Not embarrassed or ashamed, incestuously and immorally immodest, she lifted her pussy lips to show him some pink.

'Oh, my God,' he thought. 'He was seeing his cousin's cunt. Faith was showing him her pussy.'

In the way he stared at his cousin's tits he now stared at his cousin's pussy. His Cousin Faith was naked. Not only had he see her breasts, her areolas, and her nipples, but now he was seeing her cunt. Her pussy was right there before his horny eyes. Instead of being shaved or bushy, she had trimmed, blonde, pubic hair. As evidenced by her blonde eyebrows, he always knew his cousin was a natural blonde and now he had the proof.

"Eat me," she ordered as if she was his dominatrix and without waiting for some hot foreplay. "Lick my cunt while rubbing my clit. Fuck me with your fingers," she said opening her knees wider to show him more of her wet, glistening cunt. Then, she said what he was hoping to hear. "If you give me an orgasm with your tongue and fingers, you can fuck me," she said.

Not needing her to order him twice, he fell between his cousin's legs and fingered her pussy while licking her pussy. In the way that it didn't take his aunt long to cum, it didn't take his cousin long to cum either. Licking her faster while rubbing her clit harder, just as her mother did, she squirted a mouthful of vaginal secretions in his mouth. Then, not taking the time to enjoy the afterglow of sex, she reached for him.

"Fuck me, cousin. Fuck my cunt. Make me cum with your cock," she said. "Make me your incestuous whore. Make me your dirty bitch."

Only, he was worried. He didn't have a condom. This time, before he was ready to cum, he'd pull out. This time he wasn't about to worry himself sick that he had possibly impregnated two women, his aunt and his cousin. There was no way that he was cumming in his cousin's pussy too.

She was so wet, so very wet. Just as his cock slid inside his aunt his cock slid inside of his cousin. Only, his cousin was more sexually experienced than her mother. Definitely, she was no virgin. Definitely, she had been fucked many times before. Definitely, she knew how to fuck.

Taking the lead as if she was the man and he was the woman, she was fucking him as hard as he was fucking her. He couldn't believe how good it felt to be inside of his cousin. So warm, so wet, and so tight, she had a beautiful pussy. In the way that his aunt's vaginal muscles grabbed hold of his cock, his cousin's vaginal muscles grabbed hold of his cock too. As if they had hands in their pussies, the muscles deep within them stroked them while he fucked them.

'This feels so fucking good,' he thought. 'If I thought it was good to fuck my aunt, it's even better to fuck my cousin.'

Trying to hold back and delay his ejaculation, he couldn't believe he was ready to cum already. When he tried pushing himself up, she wrapped her strong cheerleading and gymnastic legs around him. Just as her mother had done, holding him in place while fucking him harder and faster, she pushed down on his ass. As soon as she pushed him down and held him there, he struggled to break free but unable to pull out and free himself from her strong legs, he was doomed. He didn't want to cum in his cousin too. Then, just as her mother did before her, she stuck her finger deep in his ass. Not knowing where it all came from, he shot a huge load of cum in his cousin's cunt.

'Fuck! I don't fucking believe this. Fuck,' he thought while already in a panic.

To be continued...

*****

Please support me with your votes and with your comments.

12
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
ratfink802ratfink802over 1 year ago

I too got to fuck my aunt and her daughter in the same weekend. Never knew my cousin could be so much more fun than her mom. But only got to do my cousin that one time; I still occupy her mom's bed once a month.

sabra16023sabra16023about 8 years ago
Next Chapter

Waiting for the next chapter. Thanks

ardoardoabout 8 years ago
Nice

Incredibly Hot !

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67about 8 years ago
Great stuff... was almost late to work reading it!

Keep going... quite a lot of heat in this story!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 01 Max spies on Mom.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Road Trip with Mom Ch. 01 Busty mom and well-hung son go on a cross country road trip.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories