Sex with Her Ians

Story Info
A meeting in a club leads to a steamy threesome.
5.3k words
34.9k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd had a good night out, finishing in the club, having bumped into lots of people whom we knew. Some of them, we hadn't seen for a long time and it was especially nice to bump into an ex-boyfriend of Jayne's as we danced in the club. Just like me, he was called Ian and, just like me, he was a very highly-sexed man who had helped Jayne to enhance her sexual repertoire during his time with her.

The three of us had chatted at the bar for a while and I thought nothing of it when Jayne suggested sharing a taxi with Ian a little later on. We were sort of heading the same way home anyway and so it made perfect sense to travel home together.

When we eventually flagged down a taxi, I sat in the front seat, leaving Jayne and Ian to get in the back. The taxi had barely moved off before I spotted Ian's hand discreetly, but not discreetly enough, rubbing Jayne's leg. She politely brushed his hand away, hoping that I hadn't noticed I suppose, but it wasn't long before Ian was stroking her thigh once more. Given that it was very dark, together with the fact that it was turning me on to see Jayne's ex-boyfriend coming on to her, I pretended not to notice. Jayne also was very discreet as Ian continued his caressing of her thigh all the way to Jayne's front door.

"Is Ian coming in for a drink?" I asked Jayne.

"You've got some wine in the fridge haven't you?"

Jayne clearly didn't know how best to respond. I put it to her in such a way that she could hardly have said that she didn't want him to come in and Ian seemed very keen to take me up on the offer.

"If he wants to," Jayne replied.

"Have you got time 'cos it's quite late?" she continued.

"Well if it's okay with you two,"Ian answered eagerly.

"I'm only going home to an empty house so I'm hardly likely to be missed."

So we all went in, put on some music and Jayne went into her kitchen to grab a bottle of white wine for the three of us to share.

Ian and I chatted about everything and nothing as Jayne grabbed some wine glasses and I was feeling very confident about how this impromptu 'party' was going to progress. It did seem a little strange, given that Ian and I both knew of each other's history with Jayne, but strange in a very erotic and arousing way.

When Jayne returned with our wine, Ian and I were sat at either end of her large settee, with a perfect Jayne-sized gap between us.

"I'll just pour myself a glass," Jayne smiled as she returned to the kitchen, surely wondering if the gap that we'd left on her settee was deliberate, or if it had just happened that way.

She returned with her own glass of wine and sat opposite us, with her long, stocking-sheathed legs outstretched before her. This gave me and Ian an almost perfect view up Jayne's thigh-length skirt, and the dimmed lighting in her lounge caught her sheer black stockings and her shiny black high heels in the most exquisite way.

"No Babe. We've saved a place here for you," I smiled whilst patting the space between me and Ian on her settee.

Jayne slowly stood up, exposing more than a hint of her stocking tops as she did, which didn't go unnoticed by either of us horny men. She then slowly and confidently nestled herself between her past and her present lovers, careful not to spill any wine as she did.

"This is very cosy," she teased as she snuggled into the back of the settee, after placing her glass on the floor. I was sure this was done just to give her two men a wonderful glimpse of her ample, and well displayed cleavage.

"Very!" we replied in unison, as I placed my hand onto Jayne's right thigh. She placed her right hand onto my thigh to mirror my action, before placing her left hand onto Ian's thigh. He too responded in exactly the same way.

This all seemed so natural. A slightly tipsy Jayne sat between the two dirtiest lovers she'd ever had, with a hand on the thigh of both of them, and both of them more than a little bit drunk after a good night out. I noticed that Ian had started to gently rub Jayne's inner thigh, just a little closer to her stocking tops and so I copied his motion, as Jayne sat captive and purring between us, feeling the hands of her two men touching and stroking her in such a gentle and deliberate way.

She then started to rub her hands up and down our thighs, slowly at first and with a cheeky look at both our faces, just to gauge our reactions. The more she stroked our thighs, the more we stroked hers, our hands gliding further up between her thighs with every caress.

Jayne's dress was now beginning to ride up her legs and I began to tenderly cup her right breast. Her perfect pink nipples were already hardened. Even through her dress, I could feel the hardness as I gently tweaked her nipple, drawing a pleasant intake of breath from Jayne as I squeezed just a little harder.

I needed to see and feel more of Jayne and so I carefully eased her dress off her shoulder, exposing her bra. Ian clearly felt that he too needed to see and feel more of her as he'd worked his hand right up between Jayne's thighs and was within an inch or two of her pussy. Jayne eased open her legs ever so slightly, just enough to allow him clear access to her sex.

Within a second, his entire hand was caressing her wanton vulva, just like he no doubt used to do when he would fuck his long-term girlfriend at home, before coming to see Jayne for some illicit, animalistic sex. The kind of hungry, frantic sex that "only secret lovers can have," according to Jayne.

By now, Jayne had started to eagerly rub our two hardening cocks through our trousers. I could sense her excitement growing and so I quickly undid my belt and unzipped my trousers. A quick glance at Ian confirmed that he too was in the hurried process of doing the same.

Having quickly succeeded in allowing Jayne access to our two thick cocks, we continued to shower her with our increasingly hungry caresses; I was keen to continue playing with her 40DD tits, whilst Ian continued to work on Jayne's pussy with his warm, firm hand.

By now, Jayne was gripping our two hard cocks, one in either hand, as her men continued to rub and probe her in the most intimate way.

I leaned into Jayne as she turned towards me and kissed her firmly on the mouth. She gently bit my lip as she felt Ian slip a finger inside her. He quickly had two fingers probing away inside her I sensed.

Not to be outdone by Jayne's ex, I slipped my left hand down between her thighs, which fell open further at my firm touch.

So Jayne now hand two eager hands probing and fingering her sodden pussy. She'd have no way to tell whose fingers were knuckle-deep inside her and whose were expertly rubbing at her clitoris.

She now had four male hands on her tingling body. Two hands fighting to pleasure her pulsating pussy, and two more hands groping at her tits, now that Ian was giving Jayne's left breast a rough but pleasurable massage.

What excited Jayne more however were the two mouths dancing around her face and neck; me kissing her ever more passionately on the mouth whilst her ex was planting butterfly kisses on her neck, working his way down towards her panting breasts.

Jayne's tongue probed my mouth as eagerly as I was trying to probe hers. She sat writhing and purring beneath our increasingly desperate caresses. We could have stayed like this all night long.

But I'd guessed that Jayne was hungry for cock. No; hungry for cocks; plural for the first time in her life.

Jayne and I had fantasised about a threesome before and she knew of one occasion that I 'd fucked a woman along with my best friend a few years before we met.

I felt pretty sure that Jayne's ex-boyfriend would have taken part in a similar thing too, knowing what a dirty bastard he was, but maybe he'd been the man with two women. I wasn't about to start quizzing him about his filthy sexual history right now!

For Jayne though, this was about to be her very first threesome and I was utterly determined to ensure that she enjoyed every finger licking, cock sucking , pussy fucking second of it.

Then gently, Jayne brushed my lips from her mouth.

"Stand up. Both of you," she demanded and, just for a moment, I thought she'd had second thoughts.

That thought lasted but a moment because a split second later, Jayne was on her knees with Ian's balls in her mouth and my balls in her hand. Ian was enjoying Jayne sucking on his cum-heavy balls every bit as much as I was savouring her tenderly squeezing and kneading mine.

I'd no idea of the last time that Ian had emptied his balls but Jayne was finding mine very easy to handle, given that I'd emptied them into her tight and well lubricated arsehole before we'd called a taxi to take us into town some six hours earlier.

Ian and I removed our shirts as Jayne continued to suck on Ian's balls, before starting to gently massage them. And as she began to work on Ian with her hands, she took a firm grip of my throbbing length and started to suck furiously on my dripping cockhead. Both Ian and I were moaning with pleasure as Jayne cleverly alternated between hand and mouth on both of her men.

With my cock in her mouth she would simultaneously be wanking Ian's firm dick

Whilst wanking me off, Jayne's mouth would be giving its full attention to the precum that was now oozing from his swollen cockhead.

She quite shamelessly rubbed each cockhead against the inside of her cheek as she sucked on it. I'd always enjoyed seeing Jayne's cheek bulging with my cock inside her tender mouth and I was quite sure that she'd told me that her ex had a fascination with seeing the same thing. She must have known that she was now putting on a show for us two men as our eyes were well and truly fixed on Jayne's mouth as she alternated between our two cocks.

Neither of us seemed shocked, or even surprised as Jayne then took both our cocks into her mouth at the same time, inevitably rubbing our swollen bell ends together as we jostled for position between her stretched lips.

Neither of us seemed close to cumming and my guess was that neither of us wanted to....yet.

As Jayne sucked and manhandled our agile cocks, my mind was already racing ahead to what it would feel like to see Jayne sucking one cock, whilst being fucked by the other one.

What position would we choose to have Jayne take both cocks?

Do we spit-roast her in the true tradition of all hardcore XXX films? Me in her mouth and Ian in her pussy?

Will Jayne sit on my upstanding cock and let me play with her lovely tits whilst she sucks the cock of her ex who is standing beside her?

Or how about Jayne and Ian in a 69, with her on top, as I fuck her doggy style, slamming my balls against his chin with every thrust. This was by far the most appealing to me right now and it was a scenario that I'd wanked over many times in recent years.

I stopped worrying about which position we would use in an instant. I felt that by now, Jayne would be happy for us to have her in any way we pleased, just so long as we treated her well and didn't push her too far. It seemed like Ian and I would inevitably take the lead in our impromptu threesome and I was sure that he would be just as keen to cum inside Jayne as I was. And like me, I guessed that he didn't care who did it first; it was hardly an appropriate time to ask Jayne if she had any preference.

Jayne had known of my fantasy to fuck her with another man's cum swilling about inside her for a year or two, and any discussions we'd had about her Ian suggested to me that he wouldn't be averse to having 'sloppy seconds' on his filthy ex-girlfriend.

"Get undressed for us Jayne," Ian asked as he removed his socks and his trousers.

"Take the rest of your stuff off Ian," I hurriedly requested. "She's up for the fucking of a lifetime!"

As Jayne stood up to strip for us, I recalled how many times I'd said to her that I would willingly suck a cock for her.

Now was the time to put that to the test.

Ian was excitedly removing the last of his clothes as Jayne shocked him with a rather sheepish request.

"How about you two suck each other as you watch me strip?"

I didn't need asking twice! I nodded knowingly at Ian before I got him to sit up on Jayne's sofa and took his leaking dick into my mouth. I was incredibly eager to taste cock for the first time in my life and, given the look on Ian's face when I glanced up at him together with Jayne's intent gaze, I was doing a pretty good job of giving oral sex to a man for my first time.

Jayne watched us intently, fascinated I hoped at my freshly honed oral sex skills as we both watched her slowly and sensually slipping out of her dress to reveal my favourite lingerie; sexy black panties, which were still pulled to the side and showing off her fleshy labia glistening in the light. She cheekily fixed and adjusted her stocking tops; not because the needed adjusting but purely for the enjoyment of her two randy men who, despite being in the throes of oral sex, were still both staring intently at her wonderful 'performance'.

"Are you two enjoying yourselves?" Jayne asked as she slowly unfastened her sultry black bra, bending seductively forwards as she did, allowing it to slide gently off her beautiful 40DD tits.

We both nodded obediently, which led to more pleasured groans from Ian, given that his throbbing dick was deep inside my mouth whilst I quite deliberately nodded my head slowly up and down, up and down, up and down.

In truth, Jayne seemed rather impressed at the way in which I was taking Ian's cock into my mouth, right to the hilt so to speak. Jayne had gagged many times before with barely half my cock in her mouth and here was I, a cocksucking novice, taking a good six inches into my virgin mouth and enjoying every bit of it!

Jayne cupped both her tender breasts and tweaked her reddening nipples as she swayed to the soft music. She was watching us just as intently as we gazed at her.

Her right hand slid down into her dampened knickers, just as my tongue slid down Ian's thick shaft to concentrate on his shaven balls.

I continued gently wanking his shaft as my tongue caressed his pulsating balls. Jayne edged closer towards us, softly fingering her eager sex as she moved confidently beside us. She was almost on top of us when she finally exposed her wet, shaven pussy to us both before slipping a finger inside for the enjoyment of her men, her breath clearly taken away as it parted Jayne's fleshly labia and entered her juicy hole.

"Want some of this?" Jayne suggested as she licked the finger that had just been inside her tingling pussy.

Neither of us needed a second invitation and I quickly, but not too quickly, removed Ian's salty cockhead from my mouth and stood up, before moving behind Jayne to cup her heavy 40DD tits. My hard cock was stabbing at her parting buttocks as I kneaded and massaged those lovely tits that both Ian and I had played with so many times before.

"Come on Ian," I demanded.

"Get these off her and give her a good licking my friend. You're particularly good with your tongue I've been told. Leave her stockings on though will you?" Ian's eyes lit up at the prospect of having his mouth caressing Jayne's pussy for the first time in five or six years.

Jayne had mentioned to me on several occasions, usually when I was going down on her, that her previous lover was 'almost as good' as I was between her legs and to say I was keen to watch his tongue caressing her most intimate parts was a massive understatement. I'd quizzed her so many times about her most intimate 'sexploits' with Ian who, despite having a regular girlfriend whilst he was fucking Jayne, always seemed available and willing for a sordid sex session with her at any time of the day or night.

Ian had Jayne stepping out of her damp knickers in no time at all and his tongue was probing deep inside her as he expertly parted her labia wide open with his thumbs.

My solid cock was still prodding Jayne from behind as I started to tweak Jayne's nipples between my fingers and thumbs, whilst simultaneously ravishing her neck and shoulders.

"Sit down- NOW!" Jayne said to Ian.

I could tell that his fantastic oral skills were working Jayne into a frenzy but I sensed that she needed a cock inside her. I really hoped that she wanted Ian first.

"Sit down and hold it straight up for me. I want both of you."

Both of our hungry, thick cocks were there for the taking and Jayne was desperate for them to be inside her but I made sure that she was going to fuck her ex-boyfriend before she fucked me.

Ian eagerly did as he was told, which allowed Jayne to turn around and impale herself on his magnificent upright cock. He slid right up inside her with the minimum of effort, drawing gasps from both of them as I simply stood back and watched in awe as Jayne and her lovely tits bounced up and down on Ian.

I stroked my cock, mesmerised by the sight before me. Carefully and deliberately, I rolled my foreskin back and forth as I watched; fully exposing and then fully covering my swollen purple cockhead.

I'd shared my ultimate fantasy with Jayne so many times and here we were turning that fantasy into reality. Jayne fucking another well-endowed man with me standing before them, gazing intently at her being penetrated by her ex-boyfriend as I played with myself, lapping up every second of the occasion.

It wasn't too long before Jayne was reaching for my twitching cock and guiding it into between her luscious red lips.

This was my dream; my fantasy. Two cocks for Jayne; one at each end.

It felt so beautifully erotic as she bounced up and down the full length of her ex-boyfriend's cock whilst sucking furiously on my own throbbing dick.

I was sure that Jayne would have screamed the house down at the way her pussy was being ramrodded by Ian, had she not had a mouthful of cock at the same time!

Ian motioned to me that he had slipped a finger up Jayne's arse as he continued to ram her from below. The look on his face, together with the increased intensity of his ramming, suggested to me that he was about to fill my insatiable girlfriend with his hot, fresh cum. And fill her he did!

"Fucking Hell J; I'm gonna cum!" he announced loudly as he shot spurt upon spurt into Jayne's well-fucked hole.

I grabbed the back of Jayne's head and thrust myself deeper into her mouth as Ian continued to pump what must have felt like bucket loads of his juice into her cum-drenched pussy.

"Oh fuck J....I'm still cumming!" he confirmed, as if she didn't know.

I withdrew my good-to-go cock from her mouth and knelt down for a close up view of Jayne's glowing pussy, that was still being stretched by Ian's softening cock. Her swollen, reddened labia were a glorious sight to behold as they pursed around Ian's thick shaft.

I was just in time to see Ian's creamy white spunk start oozing from Jayne's pussy and down Ian's cock, dribbling its way to his freshly emptied ball sac before pooling on the floor beneath the filthy couple.

"Now that IS a fucking beautiful sight you know," I exclaimed, ready to start licking some of that 'lovely sight'. I don't think I had ever been as turned on as I was at that moment.

"Are you going to fuck me now? Is it your turn Ian number two?" Jayne asked me cheekily.

I was in no immediate hurry to put my dick inside my girlfriend though. I was transfixed with the close up view I was enjoying between Ian's legs and below Jayne's dripping pussy. His cum was streaming from within Jayne and, to my mind, it was a vision worth savouring.

Then, with no need for words, I helped Jayne to stand up, removing Ian's now limp cock from its warm, wet home in the process and I led Jayne by the hand to her other sofa.

"Kneel on that and face the stairs. Ian deserves a good sucking after fucking you like that," I instructed, spreading Jayne's knees as wide as possible as I spoke.

12