Sex With Linda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wcuddyf
wcuddyf
32 Followers

"Don't stop Lynette...I want you to suck his cock. I love watching..." Linda whispers in my ear.

I pause for a moment, taking everything in. I have Joe's balls in my left hand, and my right hand is holding his cock, while Linda has firmly began to squeeze my tits, as she continues to kiss my neck and shoulders. On top of that, I feel her moving her shoulders from side to side, rubbing her tits on my back.

It only took a moment, and I took Joe's cock in my mouth with lust. I deep throated him, time after time. Joe now was holding my head firmly, shoving his cock as far in my mouth as it would go, each time I went down on it.

All Joe could do was moan and cry out, "Oh Jesus...Oh fuck... Oh shit... Oh God"...over and over.

It was working for me, and Linda. Both of us were more and more turned on as I continued sucking his cock harder.

Linda took her right hand off my tit and found her way between my legs, under my skirt, and to my dripping pussy. With her left hand squeezing my tit and nipple, her right hand probed my cunt. To make it easier and more accessible, I rose from a position where I was on my knees, but sitting back, to a full raised position, kneeling. As I rose to a kneeling position I spread my legs making it easier for her to explore my pussy.

I eased up on Joe, since I didn't want him to cum, not while Linda was playing with my tits and pussy. After a few minutes of slow cock sucking, Linda took her hand off my tit. "Damn, I should not have slowed down, and killed the mood." I thought to myself.

Wrong. Linda, completely naked turned around, scooted away and laid down on her back between my legs. She then raised my skirt in back and slid up and under me, until my pussy was over her mouth. She was going to eat my pussy.

I continued sucking Joe, waiting for Linda. I could feel her warm breath on my pussy. Her mouth must be only inches away. I am tempted to lower myself and force my pussy on her, but I wait. Her arms come around from behind me, and grasp both thighs, as if to hold me in place. I still have Joe's cock in my mouth, but I am sure I am not giving it the attention it deserves, but that can wait.

Then I feel her tongue as it flicked the lips of my cum-wet pussy. I was soaked from the finger fucking Joe gave me, so my pussy must be covered in cum. Soon the flicks with her tongue become long licks. She is licking my pussy from top to bottom. Each time she comes near my clit, she circles it with her tongue.

I take Joe's cock from my mouth to look down, only to see my skirt covering Linda's effort. I reach back and unzip my skirt at the waist and raise it over my head, tossing it.

Now I can see Linda beneath me, looking up at me, her eyes smiling as she runs her tongue up and down my cunt.

Joe backs away a step or two, and taking his cock in his hand, begins to stroke it as he watches. As much as I liked sucking his cock, I am really beginning to enjoy this.

Linda is licking my cunt from top to bottom. She has taken my pussy lips, one at a time, and sucked them.

"Spread you lips." Linda says.

I reach down, and with my fingers spread my pussy, exposing the inner most part. She begins to kiss and lick the smooth, silky inside of my pussy. Occasionally, to my great pleasure she sticks her tongue in my pussy as far as she can.

With her arm around my hips, she can move me where she wants. Soon she pulls me forward some, and begins to lick between my pussy and ass. She continues moving me forward till she is in position to lick most of my ass.

She lets go of my legs and reaches for my hands, still holding my pussy open, and moves my hands around to my ass. I get it. With my hands I take my cheeks and spread them exposing my asshole which she begins to lick, and probe with her tongue. I have only had that happen one time before. I liked it then, and I like it now.

I close my eyes as Linda licks my ass, till I think I might cum. Then moving me backward, she moves back to my pussy, and clit. She takes my clit in her mouth and began to suck and nibble at it.

I reach around, spread my pussy and she eagerly begins to lick and suck my clit, now on a mission. She can tell by my body language, what I like and what works, now she it putting it all together, to make me cum.

I was now leaning on her, holding my pussy open, looking down, over my tits as they sway with my body thrusts, at this lovely blonde woman sucking my pussy, still looking at me with those smiling eyes. This is good.

I begin talking to her.

"Oh Linda...that is so good...it feels soooooo good."

As with most people, sex talk encourages the person. Linda was no exception. As soon as I finished she began to say "Uh huh" in response. So I was not only encouraging her, she wanted to know that I liked it, and she wanted to hear it.

While she was licking, sucking and probing my pussy, I was controlling where the action took place by moving forward, back, up or down, pressing my pussy into her.

I was on my knees, both arms in front of me as I continued to spread my pussy for Linda, rocking back and forth on her, looking at her between my swaying tits with hard erect nipples. This was not going to go to waste.

"That's it Linda, lick my pussy.......stick your tongue in my pussy.......fuck my pussy with your tongue........."

Each time I said something, it was followed by a confirming moan, saying yes, she would do what I ask, and loved it.

I looked up to see Joe, still standing there, rubbing his cock, as he took it all in.

"You like watching your wife eat my pussy Joe?

"Yeah." He said. "She eats pussy as well as you suck cock."

It was obvious to me that Joe and Linda had planned this whole thing. It was not new to them. Well, I was going to play along and get the most of it I could.

"You like the taste of my pussy don't you?" I said to Linda.

"Uh Mhhmm." Which I took to mean yes.

I released my pussy lips and took my tits in my hand and began to squeeze them, and pinch and twist my nipples.

Linda changed the way she was licking as sucking me as I played with my tits. She became more intense. She was being turned on watching me.

"You like my tits...........you see how hard my nipples are........would you like to suck my tits.........?."

Each question brought a muffled affirmative answer, and more intense and concentrated effort.

"As soon as you're finished eating my pussy, you can suck my tits.........but first I want to cum in your mouth..........you want me to cum in your mouth don't you......"

Now the game was beginning to work on me....

"Oh yes....keep sucking my cunt and I'll cum.....

"You keep sucking my pussy and I'm going to cum........." "Mmmmmmmmmm......."

"Would you like me to cum......?"

"Uh huh,,,,,,Uh huh....."

"You'd like me to cum in your mouth wouldn't you...... to fill your mouth with my cum?"

"Uh huh.....uh huh.... Mmmmmmmm" was all she could reply as she began working faster and harder.

"Okay......keep sucking my cunt like that and I will cum......you know that don't you?..........you want me to cum don't you?........ keep licking and sucking my cunt and I will............"

"Oh yes........that's it........keep sucking my clit and I'll come........Oh yeah, you've found the spot......keep sucking there............."

I knew I was on my way to an orgasm. I had my eyes closed, and was squeezing and pinching my tits, as Linda brought me closer and closer to a climax.

"Ohhhh fuck...........Linda........Linda.......suck my cunt........Ohhhhhh God I'm about to cum................Don't stop.........."

Linda was pulling me to her as tight as she could, trying to keep my clit in her mouth, to continue sucking to make me cum, as I squirmed and twisted from the intense feeling.

"Here it comes Linda..............here it comes............ Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... gasp.....Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh." I cried out as I jerked with each orgasm. One, two, three, four, five; I quit counting but I couldn't quit cumming.

She pulled me to her as hard as she could, burying her tongue in my pussy, as she kept pressure on my clit.

Time after time I jerked and cried out as wave after wave of thunderous orgasms spread from my pussy throughout my entire body. One after another, each causing me to jerk my body rigid, and then relax for a split second till the next spasm created a jerking reaction.

Each time I thought I was through, Linda would do something to my clit, and I would have another orgasm.

"Stop....stop....stop....." I cried. "I can't take any more."

Linda froze, with my clit in her mouth. She held it there as I came down, spasm by spasm. Finally they ended, and she released me from her loving mouth.

I was totally spent. I did not have the energy to move. Linda lay below me; I still was squeezing my tits. I must have stayed like that for half a minute or more before I could move.

"Oh Christ, that was beyond description." I said. "I don't know when I've felt so good. You are remarkable Linda."

Linda just looked up at me with those same smiling eyes.

I finally lifted myself off Linda, and sat there to take in the scene. Linda, beautiful Linda was lying there, completely naked. Her husband was still standing there, cock in hand. He had not jacked-off while watching, but had just stroked his cock enough to keep it hard.

"Poor Joe, he still hasn't cum." Linda sighed.

"I think I can fix that." I said. I rose to my knees, and motioned to Joe, "Come here. I think Linda wants you to cum." Joe approached and I took his cock in my hand and slowly began to pull and stroke it.

Linda had rolled over on her side, facing us, with her head resting on her hand as she watched. I was on my knees, next to Linda, and Joe was standing in front of me. Linda would have an excellent view since she was less than a foot away.

Soon his cock began to harden, and respond to each stroke. I slid my fingers to the base of his cock so I could direct it, and aiming it at my mouth, lowered my head taking his cock all the way. This was not going to be a drawn out blow-job, I was going for effect, but I did want Linda to watch some of the things I can do to a cock. Joe was going to cum, and it would not take long once I decided to get him off. That's one thing I love about sucking a cock. You are in complete control; you can make it as quick or long as you want.

I held his cock with my hand as I began sucking him. I would take his cock out of my mouth and lick the shaft, up and down. I would run my tongue around the head of his cock, and the sensitive rim of the head, then without warning, take his cock in my mouth all the way to the base, hold it in my mouth for a few seconds, then slowly withdraw it.

I watched Linda as I sucked Joe's cock, she had moved her hand between her spread legs, and began to rub her pussy while I sucked her husbands cock. She was a lovely woman, with a great body. I was determined she was not going to have to cum that way. I wanted to finish Joe off before she came.

While holding Joes cock with my right hand, and sucking him, I took my left hand and put it on Linda's shoulder. As soon as I did, she rolled on her back, eyes closed, presenting her tits, as she spread her legs and continued rubbing her pussy.

I sucked Joe as I rubbed and squeezed Linda's tits. That not only got Linda more excited, it got me excited, and I began sucking Joe faster and harder. I wanted his cum, but I also wanted Linda.

I watched Linda rub her pussy as I sucked Joe, and I could tell he was closer to cumming than she was. I wanted his cum, and I wanted it now. I sucked him faster and harder.

"Oh Lynette, I'm gonna cumm.....suck it faster.......faster....."

Joe grabbed my head and pulled me down on his cock to cram as much in my mouth as he could, as he thrust his hips at me, essentially fucking my mouth. He held my head still as he fucked my mouth. I took my hand from his cock and grabbed his balls. I loved having his cock forced in my mouth. I liked being fucked this way. As I held his balls, I could feel a pulsing, and knew he was about to unload.

"Oh fuck....here it comes baby.......get ready....."

I had forgotten Linda at this time, as Joe made his final lunges, before he exploded in my mouth.

"Ahhhhhhhh......take it all baby.....take it all......" Joe cried as he shot his first load in my mouth. There was so much I could not hold it all in my mouth and a lot of it squirted out of my mouth, just as I swallowed what was left, another load filled my mouth, and again I could not hold it all. I again swallowed what was left as the third and fourth load filled my mouth. I swallowed the first two or three, and then as he became spent, each spurt was smaller and smaller. The last three or four were small enough I could hold them in my mouth till he was done.

I remembered Linda, and glanced over to see what she was doing, and she was holding her tit in one hand and finger fucking herself with the other as she watched me suck Joe.

Joe was finished so I pulled back, freeing his cock from my mouth, but still holding a mouthful of his cum.

I turned to Linda who was watching as she continued to masturbate. Our eyes met and I lowered my head to hers. As soon as our lips touched, she opened her mouth and I gave her Joe's cum. She swallowed it, as her tongue continued to probe my mouth as if looking for more.

As we continued to kiss I lay down beside her, and began to run my hand over her tits. She stopped masturbating and lay there waiting and wanting my touch.

Our lips parted and I began to kiss her face, and neck, moving down to kiss her shoulders and finally her breast. I held one in my hand as I lowered my head and took it in my mouth. Her tits were defiantly not artificial. They were firm but soft. Her nipples were not large like mine, but the minute I put it in my mouth, it hardened. Even the little bumps around her areola were like goose bumps.

"Oh yes Lynette, suck my tits."

I allowed her to guide my hand to her waiting tit. Wrapping my hand around her tit was familiar. I easily began duplicating the same effort I was applying to my breast to hers. She obviously had sensitive tits and like me, loved to have them touched. As I massaged and sucked her tits, she began moaning as she twisted and turned in response to my attention to her tits. As I sucked her tits she lowered her hand to the glistening pussy between her spread legs. "Oh Lynette....suck them....suck them while I finger fuck myself.."

She would rub her pussy for a while, and then her hips would rise up, as she inserted her fingers in her pussy. She would stay like that for a minute or so, then lower her hips to the bed again, and begin rubbing and fingering her pussy.

Watching was too much, I reached down and removed her hand from her pussy, and picked up where she left off. As I rubbed and probed her pussy, I was pleasantly surprised to find her pussy was wet and silky like mine. I soon was replicating the same sequence I use on my pussy. It was having the same effect on her that it does on me.

"Lynette....put your fingers in my pussy........oh yeah.....fuck my cunt with your fingers." She cried.

Her pussy felt like mine, I wondered if it tastes like mine. I slowly removed my fingers from her pussy and brought them to my mouth where I licked her juices. I did taste like my pussy.

Enough finger fucking. I rolled on top of Linda, my legs between her spread legs. I propped myself up above her, my tits hanging down, meeting hers. As I swayed back and forth my tits rubbed and brushed against hers. She took her hand and placing them on the sides of her tits, pushed them up, allowing better contact.

Linda raised her knees which brought her pussy in touch with mine. While our pussy's were touching it was not good sustained contact, so I raised my right leg over hers, and turned a little to the side, so our pussy were in full contact. We both began gyrating our hips, simulating a fucking action, which intensified the contact. As we fucked each other we kissed and rubbed our tits together.

It was a different type of stimulation, and I was beginning to think a little more of this and I could come. Judging from the remarks from Linda, she too was close to cumming.

This was not the way I wanted to cum, and it was not how I wanted Linda to cum. I rose up slightly, climbed back between her legs, and began sliding down her body as I kissed and licked my way to her pussy.

Like sucking a cock, you just have to find out what triggers the most response. I was prepared to explore her pussy inside and out until I found the spot that really worked. It didn't take long. Her clit was three time the size of mine. I treated it like a small cock, and she responded as a man would while sucking his cock. I licked and sucked her clit, occasionally running my tongue up and down the length of her slippery cunt, and sticking my tongue in her pussy.

"Oh Lynette, suck my clit......suck it hard.......bite it......." Linda moaned.

I was happy to oblige. She was thrusting her hips to my face, as I sucked her clit.

"Oh God Lynette...I'm gonna cum........keep sucking my cunt....." She cried as she took my head in her hand and pressed me even harder against her pussy.

As I sucked her clit I rimmed it with my tongue. That was it.

"Oh fuck Lynette......I'm cummming.....keep sucking.....keep sucking me....."

She came with a scream. She jerked and lunged as she started cumming. It was difficult to keep contact with her as the squirmed and twisted, but her clit was large enough that I kept contact as her cum squirted and began filling my mouth. I couldn't swallow it while I sucked her, but I could definitely taste and feel the warm wet fluid as it flowed in my mouth.

Linda must have had a dozen or more spasms and orgasms, but I would not stop till she was done.

She finally released the pressure on my head as I slowly raised up, looking down at her cum soaked pussy.

Linda reached down and pulled me up on top of her.

"Lynette, I hope I made you feel as good as you made me feel.....it was one of the best orgasms I've ever had." She said as she pressed her lips to mine, tasting her cum in my mouth.

I lay there with Linda holding me for four or five minutes before we finally separated.

This certainly was not the plan for the evening, but it worked for me, and I know John will love hearing the details.

wcuddyf
wcuddyf
32 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

juast a whore and wimp story,

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

HOT HOT...

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
The old switcheroo

The seductress becomes the seduced. Pity they didn't just compare their game plans early in the evening. It would have saved SO much time! The individual paragraphs were hot, but when you stack them end to end it just looks silly!

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Puke!

Boring as hell.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
........& More

More is that fun when the husband kicks the cheating wife to the curb and he does revenge against the cheaters and change the cheating wife with a Second Chance woman. That is also extramarital fun for the betrayed husband..........

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
From Curious to Cuckold A vacation threesome doesn't go as planned.in Loving Wives
Bullpen Party A wife finally becomes a real Hotwife at a special party.in Loving Wives
Dark Strangers help Wife feel sexy Sharing her to help boost her self esteem.in Loving Wives
John's Cumming Again Husband sets up a date for bored wife.in Loving Wives
More Stories