Sex with my Aunt and Uncle

Story Info
My Aunt and Uncle gave me a sex lesson.
7.5k words
4.66
98.5k
128
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyl65
tonyl65
2,353 Followers

Home from college and I have the summer to relax. Mom and Dad just left for a three week vacation to visit relatives across the states. I was going to go with them but I just needed some time after the school year to decompress, so backed out at the last minute. My first year away from home was an eye opening experience to say the least. I learned about independence, studying is hard work, and porn is free. I didn't have time to explore any sexual freedom. My school work load was heavier than I thought. My roommate was rarely at home so between studying I would surf the free porn. I watched anything and everything I could find. It was very educational. Coming from a small ranching town in southern California there wasn't much to do and you worked the fields from sun up to sun down. By the time I hit my bed I passed out. I focused on school, graduating top 3% in my class. I was accepted to some local colleges but I wanted out, the farther the better. But my parents couldn't afford out of state tuition so the farthest State school I could attend was in Northern California. Nice beach college, smaller, but far enough to enjoy my independence. But close enough to drive five hours to get home for the summer.

My parents own 200 acres of Kiwi fruit and Pistachios. Deeply inset of the trees is a beautiful ranch home with pool. When I turned 17 my parents let me move out to the pool house. It's a bedroom studio apartment with a kitchenette. I can walk right out my patio door and into the pool. I love it. Since I went off to college my parents removed me from the chore list. I didn't have to get up and drive a tractor, but they wanted me to keep up the house and take care of the pool while they were away. The ranch hands took care of the rest.

My first day alone and I woke up horny, as usual. I fired up my computer and started surfing porn. I started watching the usual straight porn. Then one of the longer videos had a MMF story line. This was the first time I had watched anything like this, "husband and wife" take turns sucking another guy's cock. It was a hot scene. Then the free clip stopped before it went on. I started searching the bi categories and found some more clips of a guy fucking another guy while a woman was underneath sucking a cock and getting her pussy licked. Without even touching my cock I shot my load all over my stomach. I hurried to the shower and rinsed my cum off.

The rest of the day I lounged by the pool. The skimpier the bathing suit the sexier I feel. With no one home I got bold and wore my thong bathing suit. I'm five foot nine, lean teen body but pretty hairy on my chest, arms, and legs. My body hair is all sandy blonde, but I have brown eyes, not blue. I'm just the all American boy look, not a model, but not a double-bagger either.

I oiled up my body as best I could, slipped on my thong, grabbed a towel, and headed out to the pool. I lay on my stomach catching the sun, enjoying the heat on my bare ass when a shadow loomed over me blocking out the sun. "Look Joe, our little Tommy is all grown up." I leaped off of the lounge, reaching for my towel to cover up as I looked up at my Aunt and Uncle. Actually they are my parent's best friends Joe and Barbara Jensen, but I've called them Aunt and Uncle since I've known them all my life. They are the same age as my parents, just turning 50. Joe is a dentist and Barbara is his hygienist.

"Did we startle you Tommy? We didn't mean to, but your parents told us to use the pool while they were gone and to check up on you at the same time." My Aunt said.

"We're not checking up on you Tom, we just came for a swim. Friday's our office is closed and this triple digit heat is killing us. So we thought we would come and take a dip." Uncle Joe clarified as they both laughed.

I wrapped my towel around my waist and gave them each a hug. "I was just hanging by the pool. You guys can have the pool I was just getting some sun."

"Ah, come on Tom, sit with us and catch us up on how school is? The classes you're taking, etc. We haven't seen you all year." My Aunt was talking as she wrapped her arm around my shoulder and guided me back to the umbrella table and chairs. I felt naked with only my thong but my towel was covering me up.

We sat and chatted for a half hour before my Aunt and Uncle excused themselves to the house to change into their suits. I kicked back and waited for them. They must have had their suits on underneath their clothes because they were back outside in five minutes. Good thing I had my towel wrapped around my waist. My 50 year old Aunt and Uncle walked out of my parent's house each caring a towel. My Aunt had on a bikini that barely covered her nipples and a G-string bottom exposing her nice firm bare ass. She stands about five foot one weighing about a buck five dripping wet. Her boobs are small, maybe she's a 32B.

My Uncle is damn fit. Standing taller than me at six feet, he's totally hairless, still a flat stomach, and I was shocked to see the guns he's packing on his arms. His legs looked hard as rocks as did his chest. He wore a G-string as well with a big pouch in the front and his smooth ass showing in the rear (pun intended). Flashes of this morning's porn clip flashed through my head and I felt my cock straining under my towel.

They dropped their towels off on the chair next to me and slowly walked to the pools edge where they both took perfect dives into the water and began to leisurely take laps. When my Uncle got to the far side of the pool he popped his head out of the water, slicked his hair back, and began yelling for me to come join them in the pool. "You guys enjoy yourselves I'm heading in to change." I yelled back.

My Aunt quickly pulled herself out of the water and came running up to me. My eyes quickly focused on her pert nipples sticking through her top, then down to the bottom of her suit that was crawling up into her pussy. She must be clean shaven for I didn't detect any hair. Water cascaded over my head and chest breaking my stare. My Aunt grabbed my hand and pulled me up off the chair. "Come on Tom come take a swim with us." She said this not as a choice as she pulled me towards the pools edge.

The next thing I know is my towel is whipped off my body and thrown onto my chair as I felt her hand on my bare chest as I looked up at the sky just before submerging under the water. I struggled to the surface to find both of them giggling like kids. "What the fuck?" I yelled before I realized what I had said. This just brought on louder laughter.

My Aunt came up to me from behind and jumped on my back "Oh relax Tom, we are just having fun. It's what you do in a pool. Now give me a ride to the other side of the pool next to your Uncle would you?" Her legs squeezed around my stomach and her arms wrapped around my neck. I could feel the heat of her pussy pressing against my lower back.

Instead of swimming on top of the water I decided payback is a bitch and I dove under the water taking my passenger with me. To my surprise my Aunt held on. Her legs slipped down from my stomach to my crotch. Her inner leg was pressed against my hard cock. I don't know if it was the movement of the water as I swam but I was sure she was rubbing my cock with her leg. I emerged next to my Uncle spraying his face with water releasing the last of my air from my lungs as I breached the surface.

"Payback, I said to the both of them." That earned me a grab from my Uncle. My Aunt released her hold on me as my Uncle reached around my chest with one arm and I felt his hand on my bare ass as he squeezed my left cheek when he lifted me out of the water and sent me sailing about three feet. I didn't leave the water but I did land face first into the water taking in a mouthful.

"So it's like that is it? You two come here and pick on the college kid that came home to enjoy his summer? You old people are just mean." I joked back to them.

They looked at each other and mouthed 'Old?' at the same time. Then they looked at me with a vengeful look as they both leaped towards me. "Who are you calling old little boy?" My Uncle grabbed me around the chest, the palms of his hands grazing my nipples making them hard. My Aunt spread my legs and pushed herself between them cupping the cheeks of my ass in the palms of her hand and lifting me out of the water. My cock was hard and barely contained in my suit. My Aunt's hands against my bare ass and my Uncle's hands caressing my nipples were too much as I felt my body go weak. They were just tall enough to lift me above the water line and swing me out into the water.

"Who are you calling old now?" They taunted me.

I raised my hands "Ok, Ok, I concede. You're not old, you're just middle aged." With that I dove under the water to protect myself from the face splashing they shot my way. I opened my eyes under water and my Aunts suit was off and I could see her pussy, clean shaven and beautiful.

I came up for air and they were all over me again. This time I let them press their bodies against mine as they sandwiched me into a bear hug. I could feel my Aunt's pussy sliding against my leg as she wrapped her legs around me and my Uncle. My Uncle pressed against my back and when my Aunt tightened her grip on the both of us I felt his hard cock pressing between the cheeks of my ass. I almost shot my load right then.

My Aunt looked me in the eye "Middle aged my ass."

Then she grabbed the waist of my suit and as she pulled away my Uncle pulled me back towards him and my legs went out allowing my Aunt to pull my suit all the way off. "Mine came off so I'm making us even." She said as she tossed my suit across the yard, landing on the table.

I looked at my Uncle as he shrugged his shoulders, bent down in the water, and shucked his suit. "All on even playing field now." He said as he threw his suit onto the table across the yard.

My Uncle walked up to me "Your Aunt and I are nudists and a bit of an exhibitionists as well. We thought you were going with your parents. We thought we would come and enjoy the seclusion of the backyard. Your parents are nudists as well. We would all hang out and BBQ. I hope this isn't all too much for you to take in at once Tom. We enjoy the freedom in the water and lying out in the sun. Pretty much like you were when we first arrived. That suit didn't offer much in the way of concealment anyway, am I right?"

"Relax Tommy, just enjoy the freedom. We're all adults." My Aunt swam on her back with her exposed tits sticking out of the water and her legs spread open exposing her pussy as she frog legged herself across the pool. Her tits were small but her areolas were large and dark pink, and her nipples were hard as rocks and the size of a large pea.

I was hard as a rock and stuck in the water. I wasn't about to get out and bounce across the yard. My cock isn't all that big. I've measured it hard and it is a respectful six inches. My Uncle's cock was flaccid when he shucked his suit and it looked bigger than mine hard. I also noticed he was completely shaven as well. I acted like it was all no big deal buying myself time for me to lose my erection.

I started doing laps, trying to get my mind off of my hard cock which only made it worse. Then my Aunt and Uncle got out of the pool and walked over to their towels. They sat in the chairs and basked in the sun. My Aunt spread her legs towards me and let me have a direct shot at her pussy. These are first two naked bodies I've ever seen other than my own. I'm still a virgin at 19. My hands instantly shot down to my hard cock and gave it a tight squeeze. I thought maybe I would just jack off in the pool to make my cock go down. But if they caught me doing that I would die. I decided to get out of the pool and walk sideways with my back to them until I got to my towel so I could quickly cover my cock.

What a mistake that was, as soon as I got out of the pool and attempted to walk towards my towel I was busted by my Aunt "Hey Joe I think someone is hiding a chub, what do you think?"

Crap, I thought to myself. Then my Uncle attempted to save me, I think. "Leave the boy alone Barb, he's young and impressionable. You're going to make him hate being nude in front of people. Tom, just relax you have a great body and there is no shame in getting a hardon around naked people, actually I would be shocked if you didn't. Please just sit and relax with us."

For some reason my hardon got even harder and even dripped a little precum out. I sat in the chair but I still grabbed my towel and dropped it in my lap. "Thanks Uncle Joe. I don't have any experience with this; it is all so new to me."

"Oh darling, just enjoy the freedom of no clothes. Let all your inhibitions go. Hard or soft it's all about being free to be you. I would be insulted if you looked at my pussy and didn't get a hardon, or at Uncle Joe's big cock for that matter. Gay bi, or straight doesn't matter to us, the naked human body is a gorgeous thing and everyone is different. Men's cocks are different lengths and widths, their bodies are hairy like yours or smooth like your Uncle's. Women have different size boobs, and areolas are all different colors and sizes, pussies are shaven like mine or hairy bushes, pussy lips are tight or lose. All are sexy as hell." My Aunt was making me harder and dripping.

They both sat back, taking the attention off of my cock. "So Tom, how did your first year away at college go? What classes are you taking?" My Uncle changed the subject and started talking like we were all dressed sitting around the table. We sat discussing school and they told me of their college experiences until we decided it was time for some lunch. I lost my hardon and enjoying the company. We went into the main house where my Aunt and Uncle brought sandwich fixings and some side dishes.

Out of habit I wrapped my towel around my waist. That turned out to be another mistake. I stood at the kitchen island watching my Aunt make sandwiches, her as swaying one way then the other, her pert nipples sticking out like hard little cocks from her dark pink areolas. Then my Uncle bent over in the refrigerator with his smooth ass pointing at me. I was hard as a rock again. My Aunt placed our plates full of food on a tray and headed back outside. My Uncle had a tray of drinks and chips and headed to the door. He looked at me and head nodded me to follow him "You coming Tom? And lose the towel son you have a cute body and nice cock, hard and soft. Stop being hung up on having a hard dripping cock, its more sexy than embarrassing." Then he winked. What the hell did that mean?

I followed him out the door and threw caution to the wind and pulled the towel from my waist and flung it over my shoulder. My hard cock bobbed up and down as I walked to my seat at the table. If they were shocked they didn't show it as they finished setting the table and placing our plates in front of each of our respected seats.

My cock calmed down as the conversation went to normal topics and we ate our food. Once the food was gone and we all downed a couple of beers each the conversation slowly moved back to sex. "So Tommy boy, tell your Auntie the truth, have you experimented at all in college with sex? I mean now is the time to try it all. My freshman year I was fucking anyone and everyone, men and women alike. I wasn't searching for an identity, I was just enjoying sex." She turned to my Uncle and placed her hand on his cock, "You did the same didn't you baby?" She gave his cock a squeeze and it noticeably started to grow in her hand.

"Hell I fucked any hole I could get my cock into. Men give great head and love to be pounded in their tight holes. But I love sucking a nice fresh cum load out of a nice sweet pussy. It's all good and fun. You just have to get past any labeling and enjoy the moment for what it's worth, S-E-X." I was shocked at my Uncle's confession, actually both of their confessions.

I sat dumbfounded. I held my head down and mumbled out loud "I haven't tried anything, one way or the other. I just started watching porn trying to get ideas of what to do in case an opportunity arose." I was numb and couldn't believe I had said anything, but their confessions made me feel compelled to chime in.

My Aunt was quick to respond "Porn only shows you the motions, but even then it's calculated with no emotion. You have to take your time to taste, smell, feel, and hear the act of sex. It's not just getting your dick wet. It's about enjoying yourself and your partner or partners if you get really lucky. You need to find the right person to be your first that will let you take your time to explore and be explored."

My Aunt got up from her chair and stepped behind me. She placed her hands on my neck and began to massage me. My body instantly went slack, except my cock. "I good set of hands can make you really enjoy sex. Softly caressing your body, set your mind free and your body will follow."

Her hand started to rub my temples, then my face. Her hands left my body for a second then returned, rubbing my face, under my nose, even rubbing my lips. Her hands were wet. "Take a deep breath and inhale. Smell the raw sex of my pussy juice on your face and lips. Lick your lips and taste what a pussy tastes like. Enjoy the experience for what it is Tom, an experience."

I did as I was told. The smell was like nothing I ever smelled before. My cock was straining to shoot a load. I licked my lips and the sweet tang was so good I wanted more. My eyes were closed and I let my mind go. I moaned out loud. My body was on fire. Her hands were putting every sense on overload. I could feel my precum dripping down my shaft.

"Let us show Tom what sex is supposed to be like. We will take the time to make it the best experience you will ever have. We will give you the tools to go back to school and continue your experimentation." I was in a trance and I felt my head nodding up and down before I was led back to the pool house and my king size bed.

I lay on the bed and my Aunt lay next to me. She gently cradled my head and looked into my eyes "Are you ready, Tom, to feel the best you've ever felt? Let us guide you. Just enjoy yourself. Let yourself feel the sexual pleasures. You trust us don't you Tom? You trust we are here to give you nothing but pleasure? Are you ready to give in and let us be your guide to pure sexual bliss?" I whispered yes.

My head was pulled down and she presented her left tit to me. "Now gently run your tongue over my nipple Tom. MMM, that's a good boy. Now trace around my areola with your tongue. Ya, that's it. Now suck on my hard nipple and flick your tongue on the tip of my nipple. Oh yes Tom that's it baby suck that titty. MMMMM your making Auntie wet."

Her nipple was soft and hard at the same time. Her areola had little bumps along the edges and I felt each one with the tip of my tongue. Then I began to suck on her nipple. I latched my teeth along the bottom of the nipple, sucking on it and drawing it into my mouth. I flicked my tongue along the tip of her nipple. Her hands tighten around my head holding me in place as she moaned. It made me feel good that I was making her feel good.

Then I felt my Uncle's hands rubbing my back, at first I tensed and then I relaxed again as I let his hands massage me. I felt his body press against my back. He started instructing me softly in my ear. "That's it Tom, now move to her other tit and do the same thing." I felt his legs rub up and down my leg. His cock was pressing against my ass cheek and I could feel the heat of his cock, his hard cock. My Aunt was moaning and running her hands through my hair.

"Now it's time to taste pussy Tom." My Uncle put his hands on my hips and lifted me to get up on all fours. My Aunt shimmied under me and I was pulled down to the end of the bed until my face lined up with her pussy. My Uncle pressed against the back of my head and pushed my face towards my Aunt's pussy.

tonyl65
tonyl65
2,353 Followers
12