Sex With My Best Friend

Story Info
Gitlfriend gets jealous.
1.5k words
4.02
30.5k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
penmckay90
penmckay90
130 Followers

I recently returned from my trip to Texas to visit with my brother who had just returned from his tour of duty in Iraq and started my new job at Lowes here in town. My new job is so amazing and I am really enjoying it. Just before my flight out to Texas I found myself in a bind and needed someone to drop me off at the airport.

I had just quit my job at the theatre but one of the girls there, Gail, had come through at the last second and offered me a ride but only if I could help her move when I got back. I told her it wouldn't be a problem.

Kerry called me when I got back from Texas and we headed out for dinner where I informed her that I would be helping Gail move. She got really weird on me and the rest of dinner felt kind of strained. I couldn't help but wonder if maybe Kerry was just a little bit jealous of me and Gail hanging out. Friday came and I spent the day helping Gail and her two hot guy friends move her stuff to her new apartment. OMG you should have seen these two guys, Steve and Roy. They were so incredibly hot, and well after a few beers and some pizza Steve and I got to make out.

I so wanted to fuck him but good old Mother Nature interfered if you know what I mean. So there was no fucking that night for me which really sucked because it's been a while since I got any.

I hadn't heard from Kerry for week which was so not like her. I didn't like the tension and weirdness between us and I gave her a call and asked her to come over. She hesitated a bit on the phone but finally said she'd be over in an hour. When she arrived, I let her in and could still see she was being really weird.

"What the fuck is your problem Kerry? You've been avoiding me all week, ever since I told you about me helping Gail move." I asked.

Kerry moved over to my sofa and sat down and twisted her fingers about afraid to look up at me.

"Well what is it?" I asked again.

"Ok, alright! You wanna know what's wrong with me? Fine, yes I am jealous of the time you spend with Gail.I feel like I am losing my best friend! We never get to have any fun times together anymore." Kerry blurted out.

I thought for sure she was about to start crying!

I grabbed her and hugged her so tight and told her that there was no way she was ever going to lose me! She was "my girl!" I explained to her the only reason I helped Gail move was because she had helped me out of a jam and drove me to the airport. Kerry frowned and said that she would have driven me to the airport.

I told her I tried to get a hold of her several times and she wasn't answering her phone. Kerry then explained to me that her battery had run empty and she didn't realize it. She apologized for not being there for me when I needed her and I hugged her again and told her that I completely understood and that it was no big deal. After she got that out, things felt so much better between us.

Kerry and I started talking about the upcoming bachelor party that I agreed to do with her in Julie. I told her I was kind of nervous about what they would be expecting from us, since none of us had ever had any experience with a strap on dildo before. I told her that maybe we should practice so we wouldn't poke anyone's eyeball out during our dance.

Giggling like couple of crazy horny girls, we decided to head over to an adult store and buy ourselves a strap on. Fuck, I've never seen so many different kinds but we finally decided on a really hot one and took it up to the cash desk to pay for it. The cashier couldn't stop looking at us like we were a couple of crazy lesbians. On the way home we picked up a big container of margarita mix and a few bottles of Tequila. Fuck the triple sec, it messes up the flavour!

We got back to my apartment and I made a big pitcher full of margaritas and we downed them so fast. I made up another and we giggled and joked about who was going to be the 'fucker' and who would be the 'fuckee'. Before you knew it, we were wrestling and tickling each other and fell onto my bed and I took Kerry's face in my hands and kissed her. It wasn't one of those little kiss on the lips kind of deals but it was an all and out deep passionate kiss, full of lust and desire. My tongue entered her warm wet mouth and devoured her. She pulled me tighter against her and began kissing me back. My pussy was on fire at this point.

My hand travelled down her tiny flat belly and slipped into her panties. Her sweet cunt was soaking wet as I explored her inner folds. I couldn't stand the suspense any longer; I knew I just had to taste her. I stripped off my clothes and quickly tore off her clothes and threw them into a heap on the floor. I climbed on top of her into a sixty nine position and dropped my mouth to her shaven cunt.

I had never been with another girl before and neither had Kerry but it just seemed so natural and so right. Her scent drove me wild and I slowly licked her inner folds and teased her clit as she explored mine with her tongue. We licked and sucked each other for a good thirty minutes or more before I screamed to her I was about to cum. She sped up her tongue lashing on my clit and worked her fingers in my horny cunt until I exploded hard; my creamy juices flowed out and dripped into her mouth.

I grabbed the new eight inch strap on and strapped it onto my waist and turned around between her parted thighs. Her pussy was swollen and red from my mouth and looked incredibly inviting. I rubbed her clit with the tip of the dildo while she fondled her tits and twisted her hard nipples. I then aimed the 'cock' at her entrance.

"Are you ready Kerry?" I asked her.

"Do it Ali, please! Fuck me right now! Give it to me!" She replied frantically.

I drove the 'cock' deep into her hot pussy and she cried out as I went deep,

"Oh fuck yes Ali, yes, fuck me harder!" She cried out aloud.

Slowly I ground my hips against hers driving the 'cock' slowly in and out of her juicy cunt. She began to match my thrusts with hers until we got a great rhythm going. Moments later Kerry screamed out.

"Fuck me hard ali, I'm cumming!" I then slammed deep into her pussy and Kerry's legs clamped tight around my waist as she had an earth shattering orgasm.

I fucked her a little while longer making sure she had a few more good orgasms. When she finally came down, I pulled the 'cock' out of her and took the strap on off and licked off her juices from it before I handed it to her.

"My turn baby!" I winked.

I helped strap her into and then she bent me over a few pillows and fucked me doggy style. She was pretty cautious at first afraid she was going to hurt me but when I said for her to give me a good fucking she went to town. She slapped my ass while she drove her 'dick' deep into my hungry wet cunt. I reached down and rubbed my swollen clit and began to squirt like mad as she continued to thrust into me. OMG it was so damn good.

We fucked for a good hour longer before we both finally collapsed on top of one another. Kerry crawled up into my arms and we held each other for a good long while before one of us could even say anything, we just lay there gasping and panting. Needless to say, Kerry stayed the night and stayed the rest of the night in my bed.

Omg it was such an incredible night between us.

I guess we don't have to worry about doing the bachelor party and poking some one's eye out anymore. Kerry and I were able to get in a lot of practice that night and oh damn it was hot!

Now I can't wait until Kerry and I get together for the bachelor party and give those guys the best show they've ever dreamed of.

The End.

penmckay90
penmckay90
130 Followers