Sex with My Cousin

Story Info
He comforts an older cousin.
1.1k words
4.36
97.5k
69
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cousin Linda's husband passed away recently. Linda is in her early sixties and just a couple of years older than me. When we were growing up I had always found her attractive. I would never have tried to act on it back then. I went to see Linda a few weeks after Mark, her husband passed on. She invited me in and gave me a big hug. Linda asked if I wanted a beer and we found ourselves clinking our bottles together.

"How are you holding up?" I asked her.

"I'm just lonely," she told me.

I knew how she felt. A few years back I got divorced from my ex-wife. That was a painful experience. I decided not to remarry at this stage of the game. I could see Linda was starting to sob. I never feel comfortable when someone does that. I moved closer and I put my hand on Linda's back and I began to rub.

It didn't take long before Linda had her arms around my neck and was holding me close to her body. I could smell her perfume and I was embarrassed to say my cock was stirring in my pants. Linda finally pulled back. Our faces were just inches apart. I guess I just lost my self control and I leaned in and kissed my cousin on the mouth.

"We probably shouldn't do that," Linda replied as she pulled back from our kiss.

I really didn't care anymore. I kissed her again and Linda didn't fight me. She actually opened her mouth and our tongues touched. You could say it was all downhill from there. My hands were roving all over her body. One hand went to her chest and I was fondling a tit. My cousin let out this passioned moan as we were getting into it. I knew I had to take control of the situation. I stood up and started to pull my clothes off.

I shed my shirt and then my shoes and socks came off. Lastly, my pants and underwear were removed. I stood before Linda with a half erect cock. She just looked at me for a moment and then she reached out and took my dick in one hand. She leaned forward and took my mushroom in her mouth. I hadn't had anyone do that in a long time. Linda slowly went up and down my dick. She moved her mouth right down to my root.

Needless to say, my cock was getting rock hard. I needed my cousin badly, that much I knew. I pulled away and I lifted Linda up from the couch. I began to pull off her clothes and she helped as well. My cousin was tall and thin. She had light brown hair down to her shoulders. Linda's tits were pear shaped and were tipped by light brown nipples. I had her get onto her back and I climbed in between her legs.

It was my turn now. I lowered my face and I lapped at my cousin's folds. She was getting into it now. Linda got louder as I slid my tongue into her gash. She was wet as I worked my magic on her pussy. A few minutes of that and I had to have my cousin for real. I pulled away and wiped my face with my arm.

"Go easy," Linda said to me.

I brought the head of my cock to her opening and I slowly entered my cousin's pussy. She was tight to be sure. I pushed in and out for some minutes until I finally had all seven inches of my cock inside Linda. I held my prick in place to let her feel me.

"God, you feel huge Mark!"

I began to feed Linda's pussy. I slowly built up speed until my balls were smacking against her ass cheeks. Linda wrapped her long legs around my back. We were now getting into a nice fucking rhythm. I never in a million years thought I would be having my cousin like this. Maybe she felt the same way. I drove my hard rod in as deep as it would go. I would circle my cock around in order to loosen her pussy muscles.

We had to have gone at it close to an hour. Linda seemed to need cock in the worst way.

"Are you getting close?" She asked me.

I nodded my head telling her I wasn't far from letting go.

"Cum in me Mark. I need to feel you explode."

It took me a few more minutes and then I felt my balls pinching. I pushed in as far as I could and then I released my load. My hot cream exploded from the tip of my cock. Linda's eyes went wide as she felt my cum coating her pussy walls. Her body shook as I kept feeding her cock. I shot one load after another into her greedy hole. It took some long minutes until we both calmed down some. My cock got soft and then I pulled out.

"I know what we did was wrong, but I needed to feel a man inside me," my cousin said to me.

We were lying next to each other on the couch. I brought my face down and I sucked on each of her nipples. That seemed to finish Linda off and she said she had additional orgasms from me using my mouth on her tits. We ended up back in Linda's bed that night and I had her again. This time Linda got me hard with her mouth and then she mounted my pole.

My cousin was sliding up and down my cock as I brought my ass up and fed her every inch of me. I was able to reach up with both hands and massage her tits. I fondled and pinched her nipples as Linda had more orgasms. I kept thinking that I was going to fuck my cousin for as long as I wanted to. I hope she felt the same way. I didn't have much cum left inside me. It didn't matter. Linda was bouncing up and down on my hard prick.

She was moaning and crying out for me to fuck her. I only wished I had done this years ago. We finally finished and I gave her a little bit more of my seed. Linda collapsed onto my chest and I held her in my arms.

"Are we going to be lovers?" Linda asked me.

I told her I would like that if she did. I soon found myself in Linda's bed a couple times a week. Linda needed cock and I needed to be inside her pussy. I loved the fact that I could fuck her with my bare dick. I always hated to use a condom. Linda tells me she can't be without me, right or wrong. At this stage of the game I could care less what anyone might think. I need to be buried deep in my cousin's pussy.