Sex With My Ex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moans again and I gently start to fuck her arse revelling in how her anus is stretched around my cock. But I don't want to cum again yet so after a few minutes of gently fucking her I pull out. I wash my cock in the Jacuzzi and go round to Helen's head. She is still lying over the side and I kiss her mouth and lead her into the bedroom.

I put a towel on the bed and Helen takes a small vibrator from her clutch bag and lies on the bed with her hips on the towel. We drink more Champagne and I get a bottle of baby oil from my bag. I ask Helen to lift her hips and put one of the large hotel pillows under them lifting her arse off the bed.

I use the oil to coat Helen's cunt and anus and start working my fingers into her cunt again. I start with two and rapidly add a third. It is much easier going with the baby oil and the work that I did in the Jacuzzi. Helen uses the vibrator on her clit and I lick round her labia as I add a fourth finger. Each time her cunt relaxes I move my hand fractionally and I press back towards her anus and her cunt slowly opens up.

My thumb plays with her clit and the vibrator and her breathing becomes faster. I add more baby oil and slide my thumb in front of my fingers. Very slowly I advance my thumb, taking it out and replacing it. As she relaxes and contracts she slowly allows more of my thumb into her cunt and I am able to leave it there for longer.

Helen is panting now bearing her hips down onto my hand and suddenly she gasps "Oh fuck, OH FUCK!" Her vagina spasms massively onto my hand several times as she orgasms, and as her muscles relax before the next huge spasm I push gently but firmly and amazingly, incredibly my hand slips in past the knuckles and Helen has my entire fist in her cunt.

The next spasm is even greater than the last one and her cunt grips my hand threatening to break my fingers. I hold my fist completely still as another huge spasm shakes her and she moans "Fuck!" again, breathlessly She drops the vibrator and I rest my tongue on her clit not daring to move.

As she calms down I remove my tongue from her clit and very, very gently start to move my fist in her cunt. I reach for the bottle of baby oil and add a large amount around her cunt lips which are stretched obscenely around my wrist. I can feel her cervix dilated and I slip a finger in causing her to grunt and another small spasm. I take the clitoral vibrator and hold it on her belly just above her clit. Her clit is probably too sensitive to take any more at the moment but this will add to general background stimulation.

I spend the next 5 minutes slowly moving my fist in her cunt before I gently withdraw it to the knuckles and push back in. This time I push in harder and with more baby oil I can rotate my fist. As my hand slips into her cunt my finger-tips find her cervix and I move the vibrator back to her clit and feel her cervix start to dilate again. I am now properly fisting her cunt and she starts to pant again.

As she orgasms her cervix seems to suck my middle finger in as her vagina spasms again onto my fist. I am in control now and each time her cunt relaxes I push in again, keeping the vibrator on her clit. Her cunt keeps spasming and I keep this going for a several minutes.

Helen is having multiple orgasms and she is completely out of control, like a rag doll lying on the bed. I take the vibrator away from her clit and gently take my fist out of her cunt.

She lies there with her eyes shut moaning gently, her labia are hanging a apart, her cunt gaping open and I kneel between her legs and gently slip my cock into her anus. There is so much lube and so much pre cum on my cock that with the arse fucking she had in the Jacuzzi the head of my cock slips in with only a little resistance. I work my cock into her arse and once I am in to the hilt I start fingering her cunt again. More baby oil. Four fingers to start with. Her cunt is still gaping open. Helen is lying on the bed looking at me with what I hope is dis-belief.

"OH! MY! GOD!" she says looking wantonly straight into my eyes and breathing heavily, "I want your hand inside of me again!".

I gently add my thumb to the four fingers. I can feel my cock in her rectum through the wall of her vagina. As I push my cock into her willing arse I gently apply more pressure to my hand and waiting for her cunt to relax after another spasm, I apply a little more pressure and my fist slips into her cunt again.

I am fucking her arse and fisting her cunt at the same time. Helen manages to find the vibrator and puts it on her clit. With my middle finger in her cervix we last about two minutes. Helen is moaning again as I am and with a slight cry Helen orgasms again gripping my fist in her cunt as I pump my sperm deep into her arse. I feel my cock pulsating with my hand and her bowel dilating with the volume of cum that is being pumped into her.

She drops the vibrator. We lie completely still as I wait for her cunt to stop contracting. My finger comes out of her cervix causing another huge spasm, then I gently ease my fist out of her cunt. Then my cock out of her arse. I lie next to her with my hand gently resting on her vagina. She looks at me and we kiss gently.

"Fuck!" is all that she can say.

Helen gently wriggles so she is lying in bed the right way round. I cover her with the duvet and we finish the Champagne, cuddling and gently touching. We are both oozing cum but we don't care. Helen cannot stand so I switch off the light and we fall asleep in each-other's arms.

When I wake in the morning Helen is still asleep. I rest my hand on her cunt and slip a finger between the lips. She is still wet from last night but I know she will be sore. She wakes slowly and smiles at me.

"Good morning!" I say.

She kisses me and gets up to go to the toilet. When she comes back she sits on my chest and holds my hands on the pillows above my head. She kisses me deeply and then moves up to sit with her legs astride my head, resting her cunt on my lips. I gently probe her labia with my tongue and as I find her clit she moans and grinds her cunt onto my face.

She slides forward a little so my tongue is at her entrance and my nose rubbing against her clit. Although breathing is a little difficult I start fucking her cunt with my tongue, tasting the musky liquor of her after sex early morning juices. After a minute or so she turns round and positions her cunt over my face the other way, reaching down my body to take my cock in her mouth.

I am rock hard with my usual morning erection and Helen sitting on my face and I lick along the entire length of her cunt from her clit to her entrance, up and round her anus. My cock is deep in Helen's throat and she is fondling my balls, using her finger to gently rub my anus. After several minutes she rolls off me and lying next to me on the bed orders me to fuck her.

I have not spent much time with my cock in her cunt and as I roll on top of her I bend her legs up and slip easily into her soaking vagina. It feels incredible, still very swollen from the brutal treatment it had last night so it feels tight and deliciously snug. I start fucking her slowly, making sure that I penetrate her to the hilt with every stroke, my pubes grinding against her clit, balls slapping on her exposed anus.

I lean down and we kiss deeply again, my tongue exploring the furthest corners of her mouth. She reaches for her vibrator and rests it on her clit and I feel the vibrations running through her cunt onto my cock. I will not last long like this and I warn Helen that I am going to cum in her cunt. She smiles at me and continues to rub her clit with the vibrator. My thrusts increase in speed as I near my climax and as I feel myself starting to cum, I force myself as deeply as I can into her, crying out with the joy of ejaculating so deeply inside her. I cum for what seems like minutes and as I open my eyes.

"Now don't you dare fucking move" she says, grinning at me "it's my turn!" She starts working her clit with the vibrator, my softening cock still embedded deep in her cunt. It does not take long before she starts panting and when she cums, I feel her vagina contacting hard on my cock. I collapse on her and we hold each-other tightly.

I get up and call room service and order breakfast for both of us in the room. I walk to the bathroom and start running the Jacuzzi again and when I come out, Helen is on the phone standing naked by the side of the bed.

"Hello room service, we've just ordered breakfast. Could you send a bottle of Taittinger with it? Brilliant. 2 glasses. Thanks."

I put on a dressing gown and collect the newspaper from outside the door. There is no particular news and Helen puts on the other dressing gown and we sit on the sofa reading sections of the paper, Helen's legs resting on my lap.

When breakfast arrives, the Champagne is already open and the waiter pours 2 glasses. We have a Full English, the works, with the Scottish addition of Haggis. We are both famished and we finish the food in record time. We lounge on the sofa and sip Champagne before I get up and lead Helen into the bathroom. I take off my dressing gown, pull the cord on Helen's and we step into the Jacuzzi.

Helen sits in front of me between my legs. My cock is hard again and presses into the small of her back. I hold a glass in one hand, my other absently playing with her breasts and pussy. Her cunt feels deliciously swollen and still wet I am sure from both our cum earlier.

"What the fuck just happened?" I ask her?

"I've missed you, you idiot, in the best possible way and this is starting to make up for it." She pouts at me. Telling Helen that I love her was the thing that frightened her away all those years ago and I'm not sure if I do but there is some fantastic lust.

"Have you ever done what we did last night before?"

"Which bit?" she laughs. "The rimming, the anal fucking, the fisting or everything put together?"

"Let's start with rimming."

"No, no one has ever licked me there before and certainly never fucked me there with their tongue."

"And the anal sex?"

"I tried it once with a boyfriend but he wasn't into it and my husband really isn't into it."

"So fisting was probably a new one as well?"

"Yup! That too."

"So you've been a little frustrated since you walked off with my best friend?"

"Don't let it go to your head too much, but yes. As I said, I missed you."

We sit in the Jacuzzi and drink Champagne and tea until Helen stands up and tells me that she has to pee. I keep hold of her hand and pull her back into the water.

"Have you ever had sex when you are bursting to pee?" I ask her.

She looks at me wide eyed and opens her mouth but does not say anything.

I pull her up and sit her on the edge of the Jacuzzi. I am also bursting for a pee and I gently enter her soft cunt with my erect prick. Helen's cunt is soaking from the Jacuzzi, her excitement and my cum from earlier but she is also swollen and tight from so much sex and the extra pressure from her bladder makes her tighter still.

As I work my penis into her, I am so sensitive and she is so tight that I can feel the head of my cock passing the individual bumps in her vagina. At last our pelvises are touching and I can feel her belly swollen by her bladder as she feels mine pressing against her. I keep my cock deep in her cunt and we rock slowly back and forth enjoying the incredible sensations of our full bladders and our sex.

I lean down and start to kiss her deeply and her hands go to my buttocks and she works her fingers between them to my anus and slips a finger inside me. I concentrate on my cock and try to relax my bladder and after a few seconds I manage to start to pee.

Helen does not immediately realize what I am doing but as my pee starts to fill her cunt she pulls her mouth away from mine and stares wantonly into my eyes. I relax further and more and more of my pee fills her cunt. She is so swollen that there is nowhere for the liquid to escape and her cunt is stretched from within by the increasing pressure of liquid that I am forcing into her.

Her bladder is already full to bursting and I feel her belly pushed out further as I continue to fill her cunt with my pee. She continues to stare into my eyes, her hair plastered over her face and as the pressure increases she bites her bottom lip. "Oh fuck, OH FUCK, OH FUCK!" she cries out. "That feels incredible!"

As I finish peeing we stare into each other's eyes intensely. I pull my cock gently out of her and as I do her cunt sprays pee over my cock. Helen is still staring into my eyes as her cunt empties itself and I slide into the water in front of her and start gently kissing her cunt lips as the last of my pee drains out of her and I slide two fingers into her slightly gaping hole and look up at her.

Without saying anything she relaxes her muscles and starts to pee. I can feel the stream of pee through the front of her vagina and I open my mouth and take her pee into it. Her pee is boiling and I move my mouth closer in and slide my tongue into her cunt as she pees in my mouth. I swallow a mouthful but let most of the pee drip out of the corners of my mouth and as she finishes peeing I take a mouthful of her pee and stand up to kiss her. As our lips meet I snog her pee into her mouth and our tongues play with the liquid as we slide back into the water.

I want her cunt again so I pull her legs round me, my cock slides easily into her cunt and we make gentle love, rocking back and forth slowly, her weight supported on my cock and by the water. I kiss her tenderly as I cum deep in her cunt again and we remain locked together until my cock softens and slides out of her.

We lie back in the water and drink more wine, touching each other, exploring our bodies. "That was fun" Helen says. "But before we get back to reality I have a request."

"Anything." I tell her.

"I've always wanted to fuck someone with a strap on." she says, almost guiltily.

"Wow," I say. I have never met anyone who wanted to do that but I have always been curious. "Do you have one with you?" I ask.

"No, it's going to need a shopping trip so if you haven't got anything better to do this morning I suggest we have a shower and go out".

I look at this incredible woman who I have been denying myself for so long about. I have never met anyone so sexually liberated but I can't imagine that we would ever have done this if we were married. The fondness of a decade of absence, the excitement of an affair, the luxurious hotel room, the booze.

We quickly shower together and put our clothes on. Helen's dress is crumpled and I lend her my overcoat which gives her the air of a flasher. I put on jeans, a clean shirt and my suit jacket. We leave the room and head down in the lift.

I check the area for sex shops using my smart phone and there is one a five minute walk away. A mainstream shop in the middle of a busy street we walk to the entrance holding hands and duck inside. There is a large selection of vibrators and DVDs but Helen heads to the basement where the fetish equipment is. As I start to follow her she tells me to wait upstairs.

"You've had your fun" she says, "time for me to have a time on my own."

She disappears down the stairs and I browse the DVDs absentmindedly.

After about 5 minutes Helen appears at my side.

"Wallet!" she orders.

I give her my wallet and she kisses me on the cheek

"Thank you"

She disappears down stairs again and reappears a few minutes later with a black plastic bag and a mischievous grin, hands me my (much lighter) wallet, takes my hand and leads me out of the store.

We walk back to the hotel and once we are in the room Helen tells me to lie on the bed. Room service has been in and the bed is made. I pull the quilt off, remove my clothes and lie on the bed, my excitement apparent. I have cum so many times in the last 12 hours that I am not in any danger of ejaculating if I play with myself but I am rock hard again and my cock is soaked with pre cum.

Helen takes all her clothes off and takes a large box out of her bag. She hands me a bottle of lube and without a word opens the box and takes the strap on out. It is very similar in size to my erect prick and there is a vaginal dildo pointing into the harness. Helen wriggles into the rubber harness, slips the inward pointing dildo into her cunt and walks towards me. Go and get clean she tells me and I have a cursory shower and wash carefully between my legs before coming back. I lie on the bed holding my legs pressed up against my chest and Helen lies between my legs.

She holds my cock and takes some of the pre cum off the head and massages it into my anus, licking my cock down to my balls, then between my legs to my anus. She starts teasing and kissing the skin round my anus and with my heart pounding I feel her start to ease her tongue into my arse. She waits for my sphincter to relax and soon Helen is fucking my arse with her tongue, her chin on the skin behind my anus.

My cock is constantly drooling pre cum by this point as I gently play with it. After several minutes, Helen removes her tongue and spreads a generous amount of lube on her hand and around my anus and inserts a finger. The skin round my anus and the sphincter starts tingling and I realize that the lube has mild chilli in it to enhance sensation.

With her finger all the way in my arse she reaches forward to massage my prostate and as I relax she inserts a second finger followed by a third. I warn Helen that I am going to cum soon and she moves her head round so my cock is aiming into her mouth. As she rubs all three fingers onto my prostate I cum spectacularly in her mouth. I seem to cum for an age, her fingers on my prostate keeping my cock jerking long after I have run out of cum.

Helen takes my cock out of her mouth and spits my cum onto her hand and rubs it into my anus. My cock does not deflate and Helen can now slide 3 fingers easily into my arse. Again she sticks her tongue far in my anus and without saying anything kneels between my legs and starts sliding the strap on cock into my arse.

She is kind to me at first and eases in gently and with the amount of lube, my own cum and having had 3 fingers in my arse I am relaxed and she is soon up to the hilt. She smiles at me, presses my legs back onto my chest and starts using her hips to thrust into me. It is the first time she has been so in control like this and as she starts getting more into it I feel her thrusts get longer and deeper. Apart from playing with toys myself I have never been properly fucked in the arse before and the feeling is blissful especially looking up to see Helen bearing down on me. We reach a rhythm, Helen firmly fucking me. I have one hand on my cock and the other on her breasts.

She pulls out of me and tells me to lie on my side and she lies behind me and enters me from behind. She has no problem penetrating me and I feel the strap on hitting my prostate again. Helen reaches down and hits a switch and it starts vibrating at a high frequency. My cock is crazy hard constantly dripping pre cum and I lean back against Helen's body. She reaches around and starts rubbing my cock and I cannot think of a more blissful state to be in. After fucking me in that position for several minutes she pulls out again.

She tells me to turn round and opens the bag from the sex shop and takes out another box. The box is about as big as the strap on box and she opens it to reveal a double ended dildo. I look at her with my mouth open genuinely speechless.

"I don't know if this will work but if it does it could be fun!" she says. "I want you to lick me and get me ready". I put a pillow behind my head and she straddles me to sit on my face in a 69 position. As she grinds her anus onto my face I tongue her sphincter and soon I have worked three fingers in. She lubes up one end of the double ended dildo and slides it into my arse and starts gently moving it back and forth.