Sex With My Ex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she has worked about eight inches of the double ended dildo into my arse, Helen sits up and swings her leg off me and lies on the bed in front of me her legs spread widely open exposing her cunt and her anus. She squirts more lube on the other end of the dildo and starts sliding it into her own arse. As more of it disappears inside her she wriggles closer to me until we each have eight inches inside us. My balls are touching her cunt which is dripping wet.

She reaches down to the middle of the dildo and switches on the vibrations. We look at each other in almost disbelief at the intensity sensations we are experiencing.

"Now sit up" she says. As I do she lifts her legs over mine and keeping the dildo firmly wedged in both of us she lifts herself up, takes my prick and bending it down guides it into her soaking cunt. She slides down to the hilt. We sit in this position gently rocking our pelvises together revelling in the incredible sensations we are clearly both having.

Helen takes her clitoral vibrator and holds it on her clit and without any warning I ejaculate deep in her cunt. She grins at me and neither of us move. I stay hard, the dildo stays inside us vibrating strongly, Helen keeps the small vibrator on her clit. Her cunt is forcibly and rhythmically contracting constantly and she is panting and moaning gently. As she stares into my eyes with a glazed lustful look I realize that she is having multiple orgasms and cannot move or speak.

We stay in this position for what seems like hours. I am so deep in her cunt that I think I can feel her cervix dilating round the head of my cock. Each time either of us move new wonderful sensations shoot through our bodies. Helen is staring into my eyes her lips slightly open and I stare back into her eyes. There is nothing that I can say. It is the most wonderful moment of intense shared ecstasy. I feel my cum building again and ejaculate deeper in her cunt than I have ever been before.

This time my cock deflates and we gently slip apart. I reach down and ease myself back off the dildo and gently pull the other end out of Helen's arse. My cum is streaming streaming out of her cunt and as it runs down into her gaping anus I fuck her a few times with the dildo to work my cum into her arse before putting it to one side. I gather the quilt and lie beside Helen. She turns to face me and we hold each other tightly without speaking. Her head rests on my chest and we drift into a blissful after sex sleep.

When I wake I leave Helen asleep I refresh the water in the Jacuzzi and slide in. My cock and my arse are still tingling and I sip the last of the wine. After ten minutes Helen appears. She sits on the toilet in front of me (another thing I have never seen before) and pees before slipping into the water beside me. We are genuinely fucked out. We touch each other gently, Helen shares my glass, we stretch out.

"So what now?" I ask.

"I'm not sure," she says "I don't need to tell you that that was the most amazing sex I've ever heard of anyone having and if we started having a regular affair the sex would never be as good and after a while we would be bored and guilty. I can justify the last 12 hours to myself because I've wanted to do it for 20 years and you ruined it last time by falling in love with me."

"True." I say

"I could always get wet thinking about you and what I really wanted was to get you out of my system but the way I'm feeling right now I don't think I've quite cured myself of you."

"You realize that if we never do anything like that again I'm going to pine for you until I die." I tell her truthfully.

"Well thank you for being honest." she says. "I don't think that this should be the end and I don't think we should leave it a decade this time as we'll both be 50 but I do think that 10 years fantasizing about doing depraved and wonderful things to each other was one of the main ingredients to the rather extraordinary session we've just had."

"A very good point. What about a year then?"

"That could be fun." Helen says and we kiss on the lips, our tongues playing gently at the tips.

We get out of the Jacuzzi and get dressed. It is the last day of the conference and I have missed it. I have a train in 2 hours and while Helen dresses I pack my bag.

"What about these toys?" I ask Helen.

"I can say they were an impulse buy from the hen party if anyone finds them" she says and puts them back in the bag.

I check out of the hotel and we have lunch at a coffee shop in the station. I kiss her tenderly on the platform and we wave as the train pulls out and I settle back in my seat revelling in the memory of what has happened. I never stopped loving Helen since the day I met her but I agree with her that we are much better lovers than spouses. I certainly love my wife and she says she loves her husband but this takes us to another level that has only been in my dreams up until now. Thinking about the last 24 hours my cock is rigid under the table and I start planning the next instalment.