Sex With My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vic5
Vic5
1,251 Followers

Without any more words, my sister turned around and squatted over me. My erection was aimed right at her hole as she started to lower her butt. I glanced down to see my cock head started to spread her pussy.

"Ease on down," I encouraged her.

I watched as my long hard member gradually disappeared into her pussy.

We enjoyed slow movements for a few minutes until she looked at her wrist watch. She didn't say anything but I knew by the expression on her face that time was getting short.

She began to slowly gyrate on my cock, then started up and down movements. This caused her ample breasts to jiggle some. She leaned forward for a very sexy kiss, then raised back up to start faster movements on my cock. It didn't take very long before we both were beginning to breath harder and I could feel an orgasm building up in my body. Her gyrations became more frantic and I knew I was going to explode soon. I think she started her orgasm slightly before mine, but she kept grinding away on my cock until I exploded for the second time that day. Her body was going through erotic spasms as her orgasm came on strong.

She cleaned up in the bathroom again while I started dressing. I said, "I've really enjoyed myself today and hope you did too."

By now she was putting on her panties and bra. "This has been a very satisfying afternoon. Can you meet me one week from today at this motel?"

I quickly responded, "I sure can and will look forward to meeting again. Remember, Mom and Dad invited us to their house on Sunday for dinner, so we'll see each other again."

She said, "That's right, we'll see each other, but strictly as brother and sister. I don't know what Mom and Dad would say if they knew we meet like this."

I commented, "We've been doing this for maybe fifteen years and we've never been caught."

We were fully dressed and ready to leave. I kissed Betty goodbye when she was ready to go out the door. Then I waited for about another five minutes before I went out the door. One week from today I would be back here to make love to my sister again.

Vic5
Vic5
1,251 Followers
12