Sex with My Sister: Volume 04 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, Andrea, that was so good." Joshua said as she sat up next to him.

"Glad you enjoyed it, cause I want you inside me." She said looking into his eyes.

"Hey! You're not getting off that easily." Joshua said.

Andrea looked down to see his hand between her legs, caressing her virgin pussy.

"I'm gonna return the favor." Joshua said with love in his eyes.

Joshua got up and Andrea laid down. She kept her legs together for a moment but then spread them to give her big brother full access to her hot, wet pussy. He spread her outer lips and began by licking her clit in a figure eight motion. She grabbed the back of his head as he slowly slipped a single finger inside her. She bucked her hips wildly, cumming hard. When she calmed down Joshua removed his finger.

"That was fast." Joshua said.

"I didn't hold back like you did." Andrea said as Joshua moved up to her face.

They kissed passionately.

"Joshua, I want you inside me." Andrea said.

Joshua nodded and positioned the tip of his hardened cock at her entrance. He slowly slipped the head past the swollen lips of her pussy. She moaned, feeling him enter her.

"Please, be gentle when you take it." Andrea requested.

"I will be." Joshua said.

The two of them kissed passionately again before Joshua began slowly slipping his cock into his sister's virgin hole, he felt her resistance stretching to attempt to compensate for him, then he felt it give way, and before he could blink he felt himself fully buried inside her hot, tight, and wet hole.

"Wow. I can feel you inside me." Andrea said.

Joshua's cock was throbbing.

"It feels so good." Joshua said.

"Yeah." Andrea said. "And it feels so right with you." She said.

Joshua began thrusting his hips against hers. His motions were slow at first but he began building speed and power with each thrust.

"Oh Joshua." She moaned as her pussy began to clench down on his cock. "I'm gonna cum." She moaned.

Joshua just kept thrusting in and out, until her pussy clenched down so hard he couldn't move it. When she finished riding her orgasm, Joshua continued thrusting.

"I want you to cum deep inside me." Andrea moaned as he kept thrusting.

"I'm getting close." Joshua said.

"Well let me help." Andrea said as she rolled the two of them over so she was on top.

She began bouncing on his rock hard cock. He reached up and massaged her breasts as she rode his cock. After a few minutes she bent down and kissed him passionately and he began humping her. He could feel the buildup beginning again.

"I'm gonna cum." He said.

"Do it, cum inside me. I want you to." Andrea said. "I love you so much." She said as he began pounding her pussy as hard as he could.

"Oh yes." He moaned as she clenched down on his cock as hard as she could.

She was cumming again and it pushed him over the edge. She could feel his seed filling her tight hole.

"Mmmm." She moaned. "That was so good."

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." Andrea said.

The two of them stayed together for a bit before Andrea reached back and pulled his half hard cock out of her freshly deflowered pussy. She got up and grabbed some blankets and pillows and threw them to him so he could set up the bed. Joshua set the bed up and Andrea walked back over to it. She pulled the bands out of her hair letting it down again, and put them on the night stand next to their bed. They got under the covers and slipped into sleep in each other's arms.

They were content, and extremely happy with each other.

They awoke the next morning to the doorbell ringing.

"I'll get it." Joshua said, rubbing his head.

He got out of bed and walked to the kitchen where his shorts were laying on the ground. He pulled them on and walked to the door. He unlocked it and opened it. In front of him an old woman stood with a basket of muffins. Andrea walked up behind Joshua in a long t-shirt. Her hair was still down and she had a happy look on her face.

"Hello there, I'm your neighbor, Mrs. Claymore." The old woman said. "I wanted to come by and introduce myself."

Andrea walked up next to Joshua.

"Well Hello. I'm Andrea and this is Joshua, He's my boyfriend." Andrea said.

"Well aren't you two the cutest couple I've seen yet. You even look somewhat alike." She said.

"I know. We're just gonna have the cutest kids, if we end up getting married." Andrea said.

"Well, I just wanted to drop off these muffins. I wish you two the best." Mrs. Claymore said.

She smiled as she handed the muffin basket to Andrea and then walked off. Joshua and Andrea stepped back inside the apartment and closed the door. Andrea walked to the kitchen and put the basket on the counter.

"Well, she was nice." Andrea said as Joshua walked up behind her and gave her a hug.

"Yeah, in a creepy old lady way." Joshua said. Andrea turned around.

"Now about last night." She said.

"Are you regretting what we did?" Joshua asked.

"No, not at all. I loved every second of it, but I want it official." Andrea said.

"Huh?" Joshua said.

"Ask me to be your girlfriend!" Andrea insisted.

Joshua's face turned bright red.

"Alright, I um...." Joshua started.

Andrea laughed.

"Fine, you don't have to." Andrea said.

"No, I want to. Andrea, will you be my girlfriend?" Joshua asked.

"Of course. Now was that so hard?" Andrea asked, as she ran her pointer finger down his chest.

"No, I guess not." Joshua said.

"Good, Make some coffee." Andrea said as she stretched. "I'm gonna go clean up our bed." She said.

"Clean up?" Joshua asked as she pulled herself from his arms.

"Well it reeks of our juices, and I need to take a shower." She said. "And you'd better be ready to take one with me." She added as she walked out of the room.

Joshua pulled the coffee pot out of a box and found the filters. Joshua found the coffee itself packed into one of the boxes that had made it into the room that had intended on being his. He walked back out to the kitchen to see Andrea completely naked by the coffee pot holding two coffee cups. She had gotten out the creamer and sugar and set them by the pot.

"Oh good, you found the coffee." She said.

Joshua walked up to her and kissed her passionately as he set the coffee on the counter.

"If you keep walking around like that, nothing's gonna get done." Joshua said as he pulled out his cock which had hardened at the sight of her naked body.

Andrea looked down at it and smiled. He grabbed her by the hips and lifted her up so he could slide it inside her pussy again. She was hot and wet again.

"And if you keep fucking me, I'm gonna get pregnant, regardless or not if I'm on the pill." She said.

"You are on the pill, right?" he asked.

"Nope." She said.

His jaw dropped. He had assumed that she was on the pill when she didn't tell him to find a condom.

"What if..." Joshua said.

"If I get pregnant, we'll be ready for it." Andrea said reassuringly.

Joshua gulped hard and Andrea laughed.

"Besides, If I'm gonna get knocked up from one or two fucks we wouldn't be very lucky using protection." She said.

Andrea was right, and Joshua knew it.

"Don't worry, I'll head to the local clinic and get some pills later today. For right now, I want to feel you cum inside me again." She said. "Then we can use condoms until the pills kick in." She said.

Joshua began bouncing her on his cock for a few minutes then pulled out of her and spun her around. He bent her over the counter and slammed it back into her pussy causing her to cry out in pleasure. He began pounding her pussy with ferocity and force that he hadn't shown yet.

Andrea moaned loudly as she felt herself cumming, and when her pussy clamped down on her brother's cock, he knew that he was about to cum too.

"Oh yes, Josh! Cum inside me! Cum inside your little sister's hot pussy!" She moaned.

Those words alone were too much. Joshua came and hard, sending wave after wave of his juices deep into her waiting pussy.

After their orgasms subsided, Joshua pulled his prick from his sister's pussy.

"Oh god, I needed that." She said.

"Any time sis, now let me get the coffee ready." He said giving her ass a firm slap causing her to yelp. She walked over to the table and sat down as he prepared the coffee.

"So are you worried about knocking me up?" Andrea asked.

"I guess a little." Joshua said.

"Why?" Andrea asked.

"Well, we're not really ready for a kid." Joshua said.

Andrea laughed.

"Is anyone?" She asked.

"No, I suppose not." Joshua said.

The doorbell rang and Joshua pulled up his shorts and tossed Andrea her shirt from the previous night. She pulled it on as Joshua walked up to the door. He opened it to find a young lady not much older than he was standing in front of him.

"Hi there." She said.

"Um... Hello." Joshua said.

"Oh, I'm Sally. You met my grandmother earlier, and she asked me to come down and get you and your girlfriend." She said.

Joshua looked over to Andrea.

"She says she needs to talk to you." Sally said.

"Oh alright, give us a moment, so we can get dressed." Joshua said.

He closed the door and turned to Andrea.

"I wonder what that's all about." Joshua said.

"No idea, let me just pull on some shorts and you should pull on a clean shirt and we can head out." Andrea said as she got up.

She walked into their bedroom and got dressed as Joshua headed to the spare room and found a shirt and slipped it on. They both met each other at the front door and pulled on our shoes. They opened the door and headed out, locking it behind them. They followed Sally to her grandmother's apartment. She opened the door and the three of them headed inside. She led them over to the dining room table. Andrea and Joshua sat down as Sally walked off to find her grandmother.

She reentered the room with her Grandmother in tow. Her grandmother had an album under her arm.

"Ah, Joshua and Andrea, I'm glad you kids came." She said. "I wanted to have a bit of a private chat with you."

"About?" Andrea asked.

"Well, it's no surprise to me that you two are brother and sister." Mrs. Claymore said.

Joshua's and Andrea's jaws both dropped.

"And so what if we are?" Andrea said.

"Wait, I thought they were boyfriend and girlfriend?" Sally said.

"Oh they are dear, and there's nothing wrong with it." Mrs. Claymore said.

Joshua raised an eyebrow at this as Mrs. Claymore opened her photo album and pulled out an old photo that was in black and white. It was of two teenagers.

"Those are my children, named Natalie and Jason." She said as she passed the photo to Joshua, who looked at it with Andrea. "They were also lovers."

"What?" Sally said. "Aunt Natalie and Uncle Jason?"

"Yep." Mrs. Claymore said as she flipped through the photo album. "We caught them having sex one summer day, and knew we couldn't stop it. They had fallen for each other and there was nothing we could say or do to keep them apart.

Eventually, Natalie got pregnant twice by Jason, and had her first daughter and her first son, named Rachel and Joshua, and then she ended up having two more children by her cousin Paul, named Heather and Becky." She said.

"Wow." Joshua said.

"That's so wonderful." Andrea said.

"Oh, she and Jason are still deeply in love, but she wanted more children and Jason didn't that's why she turned to Paul." Mrs. Claymore said as she pulled out another photo which looked more modern. It was a young couple who had been married. It looked like it was taken on photo paper from a company that didn't exist anymore.

"This is a picture of Joshua and Becky, who were married about eleven years ago to the day." Mrs. Claymore said. "Joshua had several children. One is by his mother, One is by his sister Rachel, and one is by his sister Becky. The one by Rachel is currently trying to get knocked up by her father."

"Oh my god." Sally said putting her head in her hands. "I'm not hearing this."

"What's the matter?" Andrea asked smiling at her.

"Oh she's just upset now, knowing that her family is full of incest. A lot of families are." Mrs. Claymore said.

"No, what's upsetting me is now I'm learning this is common in our family after I..." Sally said.

"Did you fuck a family member?" Joshua asked.

Sally at this point had put her head into her hands and began sobbing.

"Yes. I had sex with my older brother. He was my first and he knocked me up on our first time... now he says it isn't his, that's why I came to live with my grandmother." She sobbed.

"Wow, and you're so young! So, he's denying that you two even had sex?" Andrea asked.

"Yeah. And now he won't show me any affection, or attention." She said. "I came out here to find someone to care for me." Sally said. "But I can't find someone who'll even fuck me now." She said as she lifted her sweat shirt to show her pregnant belly.

"I'll give you three a little bit." Mrs. Claymore said with a wink to Joshua who felt his cock twitch.

She got up and left the room.

"Oh my god! You're getting so big." Andrea said with her usual pep. "How far along are you?"

"It's hideous." Sally said as Joshua got up. "And I'm almost 9 months now. Eighteen and Pregnant... I had my whole life ahead of me."

"Not at all." Andrea said. "You're absolutely glowing and you still do have your life ahead of you." She said as she got up.

Both Joshua and Andrea walked over to Sally. Andrea bent down to eye level with Sally.

"Any guy would be lucky to have you, even now." Andrea said as Joshua caressed Sally's pregnant stomach.

Andrea gave her a passionate, open mouthed kiss. Their tongues wrestled as they kissed. They broke the kiss as Joshua spoke.

"Or any girl." Joshua added.

He was thinking about knocking his own sister up now, and it made his cock stir.

"You guys really think so?" Sally asked.

"Yeah." Andrea said. "You just need to act proud of it instead of ashamed."

"What about you Joshua? Do you think I'm sexy like this?" Sally asked looking up at him.

Joshua blushed brightly. Andrea looked up at him and smiled, then looked down at the tent he was pitching.

"Go ahead, tell her, Josh, I know what you're thinking." Andrea said with a smirk.

"I'd fuck you in a heartbeat like this." Joshua said.

To prove a point Andrea grabbed the waist band of his shorts, freeing his fully erect member.

"Holy shit." Sally said looking at it.

Her eyes went wide as his cock bobbed in front of her, only inches from her face.

"He didn't get hard until you started showing your belly." Andrea said as she reached over and stroked his hard cock a little.

"Can I touch it?" Sally asked.

"You can do more than that. You're a grown woman, enjoy him for a little." Andrea said. "I don't mind."

That was all the invitation Sally needed as she plunged his cock into her mouth. Joshua moaned in pleasure as his sister watched him getting his cock sucked by another woman. Sally wasted no time going to town on his member. She was licking and sucking with such a need that there would be no stopping her from having him fuck her. She pulled the cock from her mouth and looked up at him.

"I need it so bad inside me." She begged.

Joshua looked over at his sister who smirked at him.

"Oh come on, Josh, you're not gonna deny her are you?" Andrea asked.

Joshua raised an eyebrow at his sister.

"What're you thinking?" Joshua asked.

"I was thinking we could enjoy a little threesome action." Andrea giggled.

Joshua was quite amazed by his sister. They were only a few hours into their relationship, no better yet, a few hours after losing their virginities and here she wanted to throw them into a threesome with someone they had just met.

"Come on Josh, what's wrong, she wants it, I want it, so what's the big deal?" Andrea asked. Joshua thought about it as he looked at his sister, then at Sally. Sally looked at him with her sad brown eyes. He stroked her long black hair.

"Alright." Joshua said.

Both girls squealed with delight and began stripping down to nothing. Joshua watched in amazement as they began making out as Andrea grinded her trimmed pussy against the shaved pussy of Sally. His sister was going to town on this pregnant girl, and the fact that she was pregnant was obviously not just a turn on for him, but for her as well. Joshua watched as Andrea began fondling Sally's b-cup breasts and Sally began fingering Andrea's tight hole. He just stood there in awe, not knowing what to do. He slowly sat down next to them and jerked his manhood to the site of his little sister who had now worked her way down to Sally's pussy and began licking it like a pro. Sally slowly made her way off of the chair laying down on the rug to give Andrea better access to her pussy and spread her legs wide for the red-head. Andrea's ass went into the air as she continued eating the girl giving Joshua a nice view of his sister's wet, swollen pussy. She was as horny as he was, and he could guess as to why. Not only was this her first time with another girl, but the thought of pregnancy probably aroused her as it did him.

Sally was moaning like a wild beast as Andrea licked her clitoris. Andrea only took a moment to try to glance up at her before returning to her work, licking and sucking at her clit. Andrea trailed a hand to her pussy and began fingering herself as she did so.

"Oh god, Andrea, that feels so good." Sally moaned. "It's been so long since I've had my pussy eaten." She moaned even louder this time.

Joshua walked over to her head and knelt down next to her.

"So your brother ate your pussy?" Joshua asked as Sally took his fully engorged cock into her hand and began jerking it.

"Yes, when we actually made love for the first time." She said. "Andrea is much better at doing it though."

Andrea stopped only for a moment.

"That's because: I'm just doing what I'd like done to my pussy." She said, smirking.

Andrea started sucking on Sally's erect clitoris. Sally let out a long moan and decided to muffle it with Joshua's hardened member. She plunged it into her mouth, sucking it for all its worth.

"Maybe you should eat Andrea's pussy." Joshua said as Sally continued sucking his cock.

"Oh, that's a good idea." Andrea said looking up from Sally's pussy.

Sally pulled the cock out of her mouth and Andrea walked up putting her waist over Sally. She lowered herself, allowing Sally to lick and suck at her pussy. Joshua moved over to Sally's pussy, taking it as a great opportunity to finally put his now throbbing cock inside her. He positioned himself at her entrance and slowly slipped his cock inside her. She was tighter than he expected, and her walls hugged his cock as it slipped in. Sally let out a loud moan into Andrea's pussy as Joshua began rocking his hips against hers, letting his manhood slip in and out of her pregnant womb. Sally was moaning at each and every thrust, and her incredibly tight pussy clamped down on his throbbing man hood again and again as he continued pounding the snug little hole. She was having multiple orgasms from his cock fucking her, and he hadn't even started picking up speed or power yet.

She continued moaning as Joshua thrust into her, finally picking up speed and power. It wasn't long before he shuddered and came deep inside her tight pussy. He let out a long moan as he did, and Andrea got up so that Sally could look down at Joshua slowly pulling his cock from her pussy. His cock was still dripping with his cum.

"Wow." Sally said. "I've never been fucked that hard before, or had that many orgasms." She said.

"Glad to see you three are getting along. It really makes me smile when family members find a common interest." A voice came from the corner of the room, where Mrs. Claymore entered.

"Family?!?" The three of them asked in unison.