Sex with My Stoner BBW Cousin Ch. 03

Story Info
Using a tongue ring, she gives me my first blow job.
2.2k words
4.18
42.5k
37

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CONTINUED FROM PART 2

The sound of the front door closing woke me up. I looked at my watch and it read 7:40 AM. I got off of the couch and peaked through the dining room curtains and saw my aunt and uncle getting into their car. As soon as they drove away, I walked into Megan's room, very tired but equally happy and excited.

Upon entering her room, I closed the door and locked it, just in case her parents unexpectedly returned home while their daughter and I were asleep or passed out together. Then I stripped completely nude and walked over to the bed.

There my cousin was asleep, lying on her front. I joined her in bed and stripped off her shirt. I was so excited about seeing her completely nude for the first time.

I quickly noticed that in addition to the marijuana plant on her right hip, she had three other tattoos:

*A tramp stamp that looked like a Polynesian design.

*On her upper right arm, a butterfly.

*On her right side, the phrase "Let the wind of Heaven dance between you too." The phrase was written cursively in black over four lines that stretched slightly below her knockers to slightly above her waist.

After looking closely at her tattoos, I looked at her whole body even more closely. I was in awe of the immense natural beauty and ultra sexiness of my huge cousin/girlfriend.

I noticed that even when I was completely still, her ass and thighs slightly shook up and down like gelatin. I placed my thumbs inside each of her mountainous ass cheeks and my other fingers on the outside of those cheeks and spread them apart.

I then knelt, slowly rolled my tongue up and down her crack, and gave her a massive rim job. Not only did it feel amazing, it tasted sexy as fuck. A lot of sweat had built up between those fat cheeks and a lot of her cunt juice had dripped down there as well.

After a few minutes, I'd licked up everything there and then rolled her over. She had a very nice 40DD rack, and while her belly was large, it was in perfect proportion to the rest of her body, unlike many obese women. I then rolled her onto her right side, covered her with the blankets up to her neck, and spooned her as my fuckstick rested between her ass cheeks like a hot dog in a bun.

I fell asleep in a few minutes. This was the first time that Megan and I had been completely nude around each other and would likely be our first intimate encounter that would last for many hours. I felt like paradise.

I woke up again at 2:14 PM and Megan was still asleep. She and I were in the same position. I continued to spoon her and treasure my closeness to her.

Finally, at 3:36, Megan groggily rolled over and her eyes were slightly open. As soon as she saw me, she grinned widely, as I did.

"Good morning, Buddy!" she said.

"Well, it's not morning anymore, but we sure did have a great morning together!" I responded.

"Yeah, we did! What time is it?!"

"3:37!"

"Fuck, I haven't crashed like this in a long time!"

"Neither have I! I guess it's the weed combined with all the emotions we've gone through the last couple of days!"

"Yeah, I know that's it! And these have been the best two days of my whole life!"

"Mine too!"

At that, we had a very slow, passionate kiss with the fronts of our bodies tightly pressed against each other, as we thoroughly caressed each other and she rubbed her soles up and down my legs.

I got hard again very quickly, then moved my lips away from hers and told her "Oh Buddy, your soles are so amazingly soft. How do you do it?"

"I don't know," Megan responded. "I've just always taken great care of my feet. I've always washed them a lot, gotten regular pedicures, put moisturizing cream on them a lot. Maybe subconsciously I always knew about your sole fetish and that we were going to be together someday, so I was I making sure that my soles would be awesome for you!"

"Your soles are totally fucking awesome and it's a nice thought that maybe you knew all that subconsciously. But if that was the case, why did you have your first boyfriend?"

With total seriousness, Megan said "So I could give him several thousand blow jobs and perfect my skills so that by the time we became a couple, I'd give you the best blow jobs ever."

By the time she was finished saying that, I was as hard as I'd ever been. She glanced down at my hard on, then grabbed a small jewelry box from her nightstand and lay it between us.

She then slowly opened the box, pulled out a tongue ring, stuck her tongue far out, positioned it so I could see that it was pierced, put in the tongue ring, and put the box back on the night stand. Then, in her most sensual voice, she asked "Are you ready for your first blow job, Buddy?"

With my heart racing in excitement and ecstasy, I gasped "Oh yeah." At that, she slowly slid down the bed on her front, as we gazed deeply into each other's eyes the whole time.

When my massive hard on was just a few inches in front of her face, she grabbed it by the shaft with her left hand, but then suddenly paused and thought hard for a few seconds. "I forgot something," she casually said.

She got up and walked out of the room, and I hoped she'd hurry back. I slowly jacked off to keep myself rock hard. After about a minute, Megan returned with a 12" ruler and a roll of measuring tape, then grabbed her diary and a pen that were lying next to her computer on the desk across the room.

She once again lay down on her front with my massive hard on just a few inches in front of her face. Then, showing no emotion, she measured the length of my fuckstick with the ruler, then wrote something in the diary. Immediately afterward, she measured the circumference with the measuring tape, and again wrote something in the diary.

I was a little uncomfortable, hoping that the measurement results wouldn't be disappointing to her. Showing no reaction to the results, she set the ruler, measuring tape, diary, and pen on the nightstand.

Megan then returned to the same position for the third time, and fortunately for me, the third time proved to be a charm. She locked her eyes with mine again, grabbed my shaft with her left hand and my balls with her right hand, and then curled her legs as far back as she could so that I could see her soles.

When they were in position, she scrunched her right toes for several seconds, then released them while scrunching her left toes, and repeated the process over and over. Just watching her soles, especially while they were scrunching, was an extreme turn on to me.

Megan's eyes kept staring into mine, which kept staring at her soles. After about a minute, she stuck her tongue as far out, and as far to her left, as she could. She held it still for a few seconds and then, in one swift and sudden motion, she jerked her tongue at full force to the other side, gliding her tongue, and also the tongue ring, across the area just under my spout.

As she did, I felt an awesome, chilling, sensation and gasped very loudly. She then placed the tip of her tongue on the bottom of my shaft, causing the tongue ring to touch my shaft about an inch above.

She then gave me a lick all the way up, keeping both her tongue, and the tongue ring, gliding against my fuckstick the whole way, bringing me another awesome sensation.

Megan's eyes remained on mine the whole time, while mine alternated between her soles and her eyes. But then she shifted her eyes to my shaft. She pulled up my hard on with her left hand, grabbed the skin between my balls with the index and middle fingers of her left hand, and pulled up so that the back of my scrotum was right in front of her eyes.

She then glided her tongue and the tongue ring across the back of my scrotum. I had never stimulated myself there, having no idea that it was sexually sensitive. Suddenly, I realized that I'd been missing out.

I felt the most awesome physical sensation I'd ever felt. Every speck of my entire body was completely filled with sexual pleasure. As the euphoria began, I gasped at the top of my lungs and focused completely on what was happening. Just 24 hours earlier, I didn't think that Megan would ever be more than my cousin, friend, and fantasy. Since then, I'd given her my virginity, we'd become boyfriend and girlfriend, talked about having children together, and now she was giving me my first blow job. And in the process of that blow job, she was giving me physical pleasure that I had no idea was possible. And to top it off, I was staring at the two most awesome sites in the universe, her soles.

Right after my super loud gasp, Megan took my entire scrotum into her mouth, sucked hard on it, and rolled her tongue and tongue ring all over the back of the scrotum, slowly and methodically.

I got more similar rushes of pleasure and cried out in total ecstasy and intensity "Buddy, Buddy, Buddy, Buddy. Oh shit, don't stop. Please don't stop."

My erotic words were fuel for Megan's erotic fire. She was horny at the start of the encounter, but her horniness skyrocketed amid the words that I gasped to her. She didn't respond with any words or eye contact, but she did respond by being much more aggressive.

I had known since I was a baby that my cousin was the greatest person in the world. I'd known since I was 14 that she had the best soles. Now it was obvious that, to top it off, she was the best blow job giver. And she was all mine.

After about two minutes, my scrotum started losing some of it's sensitivity. A few seconds later, Megan noticed that my gasping was calming.

She then placed the tip of her tongue right over my spout and began licking in circles under the head, while she gazed into my eyes again. My pleasure wasn't quite as much as when she first licked my scrotum, but it was very good, and my eyes mostly stayed on her soles, except for watching her tongue and her eyes in a few times.

After a couple of minutes of her circle licking, I realized that I was going to come and started gasping loudly again, but Megan kept up just as she was going, and showed no reaction to the gasping.

My first shot went straight up her left nostril. She instantly jumped and screamed, but not in horror. It sounded like a scream from a teenage girl when getting playfully splashed by cold water. And as soon as the scream ended, she laughed while taking my head into her mouth, where I shot the rest of my load amid a fantastic orgasm, while I still kept mainly focused on her scrunching soles.

For about the first 10 seconds after I stopped coming, Megan stayed in place as if waiting for more shots. Then, concluding that the load was done, she shifted her eyes upward. Noticing that out of my peripheral vision while still staring at her soles, I then shifted my eyes and locked them with hers.

I was breathing heavily while she looked completely calm, having given the entire blow job as if she would've been content to give it all day. After a few seconds, she slowly smiled while keeping her lips wrapped around my now soft shaft. In response, I smiled back.

She then slowly lifted her head up and licked my cock while it was leaving her mouth. As soon it left her mouth, she held the shaft with her left hand and my scrotum with her right hand, then licked up the big clumps of come from my spout.

She then got up on her knees, grabbed a wash rag off of her nightstand, covered her right nostril, and blew her left nostril as hard as she could, ejecting much of the come.

Upon finishing that, she set the wash rag back on the nightstand, grinned, and opened her arms. I grinned back, sat up, took her in my arms, and suddenly jerked her to the bed with me, very playfully. As I did, she lightheartedly screamed again.

As we hit the bed, we were facing each other, grinning widely, and holding each other closely and tightly as I lay on my left side. My cousin then opened her mouth, showing that my come was still there.

In response, I opened my mouth, and we had another deep, long kiss with our tongues making slow, passionate love to each other, and this time with my come swishing around both of our mouths.

TO BE CONTINUED