Sex with My Stoner BBW Cousin Ch. 04

Story Info
We take our first shower together and fuck reverse cowgirl!
928 words
4.17
39.1k
28

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CONTINUED FROM PART 3

As my cousin/girlfriend Megan and I continued to passionately kiss, we held each other very tightly, and the fronts of our bodies clung together, my hard on returned very quickly. But her parents would be home soon and had the weekend off, which sharply decreased the chances that Megan and I would get to have sex again before I went home on Sunday. And she suddenly stopped the kiss with a big smile.

"Hey Buddy! I want us to keep this going, but there's something that if we don't do now, we probably won't get to do it this weekend!"

"What's that?!" I asked.

"Get you your first tattoo! Come on; let's shower together and get dressed!"

I'd been looking forward to getting some tattoos for several years, and was excited about finally getting my first. And even more so, I was excited about my first shower with Megan. And it was about an hour before her parents would likely get home, so Megan and I felt content to not hurry too much. "Go get the water set however you like it, and I'll call and schedule the appointment!" she said. "I'll be right in to join you!"

I set the water a little more hot than cold. Just a few seconds later, Megan entered with a big smile. "We have an appointment for seven!" she said. She then took me by the hand, slid the door completely open, stepped into the tub, and guided me in. Once there, we tightly embraced and passionately kissed while my hard on was sandwiched between our bellies and we got splashed with the semi-hot water. The kissing quickly got very intense and she began rubbing her right sole up and down my legs.

A few seconds later, my cousin also began grinding her cunt fast and hard against my thighs, to the point that it hurt a little, but was very well worth it. While keeping my right arm tightly wrapped around her, I slid my left hand down between her legs and started working her swollen clit. Her body almost instantly began trembling as her tongue speed went to maximum level, as did mine in response.

After just a few seconds, she tightly gripped the soap dish with her right hand while keeping her left arm wrapped around me, and hooked her right leg around my left leg while keeping her left foot flat on the floor. Feeling how horny she still was, even after all the sex we'd already shared in the previous 24 hours, my horniness increased as well. I shifted my middle finger into overdrive, going as fast as possible. Just a few seconds later, as steam covered the walls and mirrors, Megan began shaking violently. She took her mouth away from mine and screamed at the top of her lungs in orgasmic pleasure, shifted her ass away from me, grabbed my left hand with her right hand, forcefully pulled my hand away, then shoved me to the floor with both hands.

I landed on my back, and my cousin straddled me while facing away from me. As I grasped and stared obsessively at her ultra-soft soles, she grabbed my cock with her right hand, put it inside her, and rode me reverse cowgirl style. It was like she was riding the mechanical bull. Going has fast as she could, she not only fucked the entire length of my cock with every thrust, she also moved her waist so that she would get the maximum pleasure from the penetration. Though her roughness again hurt my thighs a little, the pleasure from the fuck was amazing, and heightened by my experiencing her soles.

Throughout the fuck, my cousin's cunt contracted several times. She screamed hysterically at first, then after a couple of minutes sounded exhausted and began crying out "Buddy!" then taking a deep breath, crying out "Buddy!" again, taking another deep breath, and repeating the process over and over. As the water splashed on her 40DD knockers, I lay back and enjoyed my cousin totally fucking the shit out of me while I savored the two most awesome sites in the universe, her soles.

After about five minutes, I felt my orgasm begin. In my three fucks so far, this was the longest I'd held it by far. "Buddy, I'm gonna come!" I gasped.

"Oh yeah, shoot that load inside your cousin, Buddy!" she replied.

I did so, having my best orgasm yet, and in the process gasped at the top of my lungs, while she returned to out of control screaming. After I finished coming, she kept riding me just as hard until I got very soft, at which point, she fell forward and laid on her front, struggling to catch her breath.

Then I decided to do what I'd been longing to do for four years, having masturbated literally thousands of times while fantasizing about it. I got up on my knees, rolled my cousin over onto her back, grabbed her right foot with both hands, lifted the sole to my face, and completely worshipped the fucking shit out of it, while the water splashed onto her knees. I kissed the sole thousands of times all over, and also spent lots of time licking and sucking it. Then after a few minutes, I gave the same treatment to her left sole.

That worshipping was even hotter than I expected it to be, and I quickly realized that I could do it forever and never get tired of it.

TO BE CONTINUED.