Sex with My Stoner BBW Cousin Ch. 05

Story Info
Our tattoo artist and his girlfriend film my cousin and me.
3.6k words
4.4
30.1k
23

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My huge cousin/girlfriend Megan drove us to the tattoo shop, steering with only her left hand, while I held her right hand with both of mine. Meanwhile, I watched with a massive hard on while her bare right foot went back and forth from the break to the accelerator.

I was excited about getting my first tattoo, having wanted many for as long as I could remember. I was a little nervous about the possible pain, though I wasn't going to let that stop me.

"Buddy?" I said to Megan, softly and a little shaky.

"Yes?" she responded.

"How much will this hurt?"

Megan then spoke very comfortingly to me while gripping me a little with her right hand. "Buddy, don't worry about it. You're getting the weed leaf on your right hip, correct?"

"Yeah. That was your first, so I want it to be my first also."

"That's very special to me, Buddy. And don't worry, this one won't hurt that much. You have a lot of muscle there, and he won't have to stick the needle into any bones."

"That's good!"

"But some other parts of your body, it's a lot worse. The ones on my hip and arm were no big deal, but the ones on my lower back and left side hurt like fuck, but they were still worth it."

"That's good, and I love all your tattoos. Do you plan to get anymore?"

"Oh yeah, I'm just waiting until I lose some weight. I have a lot in mind, some for myself, some for both of us, and I'd like to keep going until my skin is about 75% covered."

"That would be awesome and I'd like the same thing for myself."

Suddenly, Megan paused and smiled. "I just realized something!" she said.

"What?!"

"You've seen me nude! I mean, I know we just showered together, but it didn't hit me until just now that I was nude from the time I woke up! I guess you took my shirt off while I was sleeping!"

"Yes, I did, and I totally fucking love all 315 pounds of your entire huge body!"

"Wow, I'm so relieved! This is the first time in my life that I'm not ashamed of my body, and that I'll feel sexy when I'm nude! And now when people make fun of me for being fat, I won't give a fucking shit anymore, because my super fucking awesome cousin/boyfriend thinks I'm hot as fuck, and that's all that matters to me! I mean, I still want to lose some weight, but it feels so wonderful to know that you'll be hot for me no matter what." I was overjoyed to have cured Megan's lifelong self-esteem problem.

A few seconds later. we came to a red light and French kissed while we were stopped, until we heard the car behind us honk, signaling that the light had turned green.

As we laughed and my eyes went back to watching her bare right foot work the pedals, I asked her "Do you always drive barefooted?!"

"Except for the rare occasions that I'm not wearing flip flops, yes! Flip flops are usually comfortable as fuck, but they get in the way of driving!" she said.

"Speaking of flip flops, did you ever look for a particular pair but not find it because it was with me?!"

"Honestly, no! I have so many fucking pairs, I wouldn't notice if one was gone!"

"Did you ever notice any of my come stains on them?!"

"No, but I'm super turned on knowing that you jacked off with them while staring at pictures of the bottom of my fucking feet! I wish so much I could've seen that! It must've been fucking adorable!"

"And it was a super turn on for me every time I saw you wear a pair that I'd jacked off with!"

At that, she parked in front of the tattoo shop and slipped her flip flops back on, we looked at each other and grinned, had a quick kiss on the lips, and went inside, holding hands with our fingers interlocked.

At the front desk was a beautiful, young Native American woman, who was barefooted and wearing only a sleeveless shirt and an elastic pair of gym shorts, displaying dozens of tattoos. She was 5'7" and 150 lbs. with very short black hair, almost dyke level, a flat chest, and an awesome pair of feet that made me particularly want to see her soles. A pair of flip flops was next to her feet.

"May I help you?" the woman asked.

"We have an appointment," Megan said.

"Megan?" the woman asked while looking on the computer.

"Yes," Megan said.

"Go on to the back room; he's waiting for you," the woman said.

We arrived in the back room and I saw Megan's tattoo artist for the first time. He was middle aged and had a shaved head with a goatee. He wore a sleeveless shirt and jeans, and both of his arms were completely tattooed.

"Meg!" he exclaimed.

"Ink Man!" she exclaimed as she walked toward him with open arms.

"Good to see you again!" he said as they hugged tightly.

"You too!" Megan said as they let go of each other.

"It was a big surprise when my girlfriend told me that you'd scheduled an appointment!"

"That's your girlfriend, out at the desk?!"

"Yes!"

"Wow, she's beautiful!"

"I know, but thanks!"

"Are you sure she's not a little young for you?!"

"Hey, she turned 18 a couple of months ago! She's legal! That's all that matters!"

"How old are you?!"

"45!"

"Did you get the honor of popping that Native American cherry?!"

"Oh yeah, a few weeks ago!"

"I bet that was sweet!"

"It sure was!"

"Well, I'm only 25, but one thing we have in common is that we're both robbing the cradle!"

"Oh yeah?!"

"Yeah!" Megan said as she walked over to me and wrapped her arms tightly around me. "He's 18, too!"

"Shit girl, I never had you pegged as a cougar!" Megan and I laughed and he then continued talking. "Have you popped HIS cherry yet?!" he asked laughing.

"Well, he gave me his virginity just yesterday!"

Then, looking at me, he asked "how was she?!"

"Absolutely super fucking amazing in every fucking way!" I enthusiastically told him.

Megan then quickly added "And he actually fucking loves that I'm huge!"

"Well, you do have an awesome rack!" Ink Man said.

"No, I mean he fucking loves that I weigh 315 fucking pounds!"

"You've always held your weight very well," he said.

"Well, thanks!" Megan said, not being convinced of his words, but nevertheless appreciating them.

"Well, like I said, it was a great surprise when my girlfriend told me that you'd scheduled an appointment! I thought I was never going to see you again!"

Suddenly turning very serious, Megan then explained "I feel bad that I haven't been here in so long, but I was locked up for the last two and a half years."

Ink Man turned very serious upon hearing that. "I'm very sorry; I had no idea."

"I got caught selling weed to an undercover cop in that alley downtown between the theater and the printing shop. As soon as he showed me his badge, I panicked and ran, but I couldn't run very fast and his partner jumped out and tackled me. My fucking parents wouldn't bail me out or hire me a lawyer, because they said weed is bad and I deserved whatever sentence I got to teach me a lesson, so I had a public defender and he got me a deal where I pled guilty and got five years, and they paroled me in half the time."

"I'm very sorry about that. I know that must've been very hard for you."

"It was. I was so fucking depressed until about three months before I was released." But then taking me back in her arms while still looking at Ink Man, she said "But it was all fucking worth it, because now I have the man of my dreams!"

"I'm happy for you, girl; you deserve it. Especially after everything you've been through," Ink Man said. Then he turned his attention to me and said "You've got a special girl there, you take care of her."

"I sure will!" I said. "She's been the woman of my dreams for four years and now that I have her, I'm never going to let her go! I'm going to serve her like the queen that she is forever!"

"And if he doesn't, he will get severely lashed!" Megan said. Everyone laughed at that, and then Megan said "Hey, I just realized I forgot to introduce you two! Buddy, Ink Man," she said while extending one hand toward each of us.

He and I said hi and slightly waved to each other, then he asked Megan "So what are you getting today?"

"Well, actually the appointment is for him! He's getting a replica of the weed leaf on my right hip!" she said.

"No problem!" he said, but added that he was required to check my ID, to make sure I was 18. I showed him my driver's license and he suddenly paused for a few seconds, seeming to be in shock and confusion. "Wait a minute," he said. "Why do you two have the same last name?"

Megan and I looked at each other in embarrassment. It hadn't occurred to us that showing an ID would give a clue that we were related. After a very uncomfortable silence of about 20 seconds that seemed much longer to Megan and me, she softly said "We're cousins, but we really are in love."

"What, are you two from Mississippi?!" Ink Man jokingly responded. Megan and I laughed in relief and then he continued "I think that's fucking hot. If you two cousins let me watch you two fuck, I'll give him the tattoo for free, and I'll even make a high quality porno movie for you two."

I instantly loved that idea - someone seeing the immense love and lust that my cousin and I have for each other, and getting a porno movie out of it. But I held back saying so, in case Megan was uncomfortable with it. But while grinning, she said "I can tell by the hard on that's popping out through Buddy's jeans that he loves that idea! And so do I!"

"Then let's go!" Ink Man said. He led us out to the lobby and said to his girlfriend, in a very serious tone, "Shannon, time to close up. These two are cousins and we're going to take them home and make a porno movie for them."

As I watched in excitement as Shannon slipped her flip flops on, she looked amazed and was speechless for a few seconds before saying "Are you fucking shitting me?!"

"Dead serious," Ink Man replied.

"Wow!" Shannon said. "This is going to be fucking hot.

"Oh yeah!" I said. "I want you and your boyfriend to see that my huge cousin and I make the perfect couple, sexually and otherwise!"

"We sure the fuck do!" Megan added.

The four of us got into Ink Man's car. He and Shannon sat in the front while Megan and I sat in the back.

A couple of minutes later, we got to Ink Man's house. He guided us into his room, where Megan and I immediately stripped nude while he and Shannon got the gear set up.

"Have you video taped a lot of couples?" Megan asked.

"Several," Ink Man answered. "We make good supplemental income that way."

"Tax free, too!" Shannon added. "But this is going to be our first incest movie!"

"And that doesn't bother you at all?" Megan asked.

"No not at all! It shows that you're open minded and not willing to let societal norms hold you back from finding your complete emotional and sexual fulfillment! I could tell from the moment you two walked into the shop that you were completely in love with each other, so why should you hold back just because you're cousins? In fact, that probably gives you two an even stronger foundation to build on, since you've known each other all your lives and have probably built a lot of trust with each other."

"Definitely!" Megan said, and I agreed. She and I already knew how real our love for each other was, but Shannon expressed it better than Megan or I ever had.

"I mean, look at me and Ink Man," Shannon said. I'm 18 and he's 45, and we're from completely different cultures, so society says we shouldn't be together, but we don't give a fucking shit about any of that, because we know we're a perfect couple, and that's all that matters, just like with you two."

Then Ink Man said "Okay, we're rolling. You two get at it."

Megan and I both knelt on the bed facing each other, wrapped our arms around each other, and began a long, deep kiss. As our tongues made slow passionate love to each other, my left hand slid down to her wide, bouncy ass and dug my fingers into her right cheek.

I gently lay her down on her back and rolled her over. I'd given her a rim job that morning, but she was asleep, and I wanted her to experience one while she was awake.

I spread her humongous cheeks as far apart as I could and lightly rolled the tip of my tongue all over her tight, puckered rosebud. And as was the case that morning, I tasted a lot if her cunt juice that had dripped down. Meanwhile, Ink Man hovered over me with the camera.

"Mmmmmm, that feels so good," she moaned. "Now I understand why lesbians like it so much!"

"How do you know lesbians like it?!" asked Shannon, beginning a long conversation between her and Megan.

As I continued the rim job, Megan responded "When I was locked up, I had a dyke cellmate for a few weeks. She told me that when she found out her asshole was so sexually sensitive, it was like discovering that she had a second cunt!"

"Is that how it feels for you?!"

"Well, I doubt I could ever come this way, but it feels so much better than I would've guessed."

"Is this the first rim job you've ever gotten?"

"Yeah! I just got released six weeks ago, and Buddy and I just became a couple yesterday!"

"Wow, that's amazing! But none of your previous lovers ever rimmed you?"

"No. I just had one previous lover and he was selfish. All he ever did was fuck my cunt, fuck my knockers, and have me give him blow jobs. We never even kissed." I was amazed and honored to know that I gave my cousin her first kiss.

"He sure was missing out, then, and I'm glad you found someone so much better!" Shannon said.

"Me too!" Megan said, then suddenly rolled over and grunted "Come on, you fucking whore, taste your cousin's cunt."

I did just that, diving between her legs, wrapping my arms around her thighs, sticking out my tongue, and going to work.

Her clit was already swollen and I licked it hard and fast all over. Megan immediately began moaning loudly. And this time, I was much more confident than when I first went down on her in the middle of the previous night.

Maybe I was improving very rapidly, maybe Megan was even more turned on because we had an audience and were making a porno movie, but whatever the case, she came very quickly this time.

"Shit!" she shouted at the top of her lungs as her body suddenly shook violently, forcing me to hold on tightly to keep her cunt in my mouth.

I kept licking her as if my life depended on it, as she moaned loudly in ecstasy and gushed out come all over my face like a faucet turned all the way up.

After coming for about two minutes straight, she sat up with her mouth hanging wide open and her eyes tightly shut, harshly grabbed me under my arm pits, and jerked me up, saying "Come on, Buddy; totally fuck the fucking shit out of your huge cousin, you fucking whore!"

She then threw herself backward, taking me with her, grabbed my hard on with her right hand, and put me inside her. But before I began the fuck, I leaned up, hooked her left leg with my right arm, and pressed her sole onto my face. I then began fucking her with medium speed but strong force while I zealously worshipped her sole.

"What the fuck?!" Ink Man said as he moved the focus of the camera from the fucking to the worshipping.

"Believe it or not, the bottom of my fucking feet is his favorite part of my body!" Megan said, sounding like she was building to another orgasm but didn't find the conversation distracting.

"Wow!" Shannon said. "What does he like about the bottom of your feet?!"

"I have no fucking idea!" Megan responded. "But I don't give a fucking shit! Whatever attracts the man of me dreams to me, I'm totally fucking cool with it! Besides, his super obsession with the bottom of my feet is so adorable! He took over 2,000 pictures of them over the years and jacked off to them! I just discovered that yesterday when I went through his computer while he was asleep, and that's when I realized that we belong together as a couple! We've always been super close, but I had never thought about him in a romantic or sexual way until I saw how he felt about me, and then I suddenly realized he's the man of my dreams!"

"Aw, that is so sweet! You two make an adorable couple!" Shannon said.

"And a fucking hot couple!" Ink Man said.

"That too!" Megan said.

Throughout the conversation of the other three people in the room, I was largely oblivious, concentrating much more on the complete euphoria that I was experiencing with the woman of my dreams, my 315 lb. stoner cousin and sole queen, Megan.

Worshipping one of her phenomenal soles, while at the same time fucking her, was extraordinary. I stared at her sole from such a short distance that I could see her foot prints and toe prints while I fanatically kissed, licked, and sucked the sole all over. As if that weren't enough, I felt the awesome sensation of her very tight cunt clasping and contracting on my rock hard fuckstick, which had been a virgin just the day before. And to top it off, knowing that this was all going to be preserved in a porno movie made the sex even more exciting.

Shannon looked and sounded more and more turned on throughout the conversation and then decided to do something about it. She stood behind Ink Man, unbuttoned his jeans, pulled his jeans and underpants down to his knees, sensually licked the fingers on her left hand, and began playing with his hard on.

Using only the fingertips of her left hand, she slowly massaged the area just under his head, while gripping his scrotum with her right hand. Ink Man continued the filming but started moaning softly. Shannon then said in ecstasy "I want them to film us after we're done filming them."

Voicing exactly what I was thinking, Megan said "We'll be glad to" while starting to sound breathless.

Suddenly, even though Shannon was only massaging Ink Man's cock - not jacking him off - he sprayed a massive shot of come onto Megan's knockers. She lightheartedly screamed, just as when I'd shot come up her nostril and tackled her onto her bed a few hours earlier

"What the fuck?!" Shannon exclaimed, clearly not expecting him to come at that time.

"Sorry," Ink Man said, apparently thinking that Megan and I would be mad at him.

But Megan could tell by the look on my face that I was turned on, as she clearly was, too. So she patted her knockers with both hands and enthusiastically said "Give me the rest of your load!"

As Ink Man focused the camera on Megan's knockers, Shannon jacked him off and he covered Megan's huge rack with several shots. Meanwhile, I increased my fucking and worshipping to maximum speed, and shot a big load inside her just a few seconds later, while having a mind blowing orgasm and loudly gasping "Buddy, Buddy, Buddy, Buddy."

As soon as my load finished, I pulled out and lay on Megan's left as she lay flat on her back and we both caught out breath. I held her very lovingly and rested my head on her left shoulder, while she opened her hands and slowly rubbed Ink Man's come into her knockers, while he filmed it.

Watching with envy, Shannon exclaimed "Shit, girl! How fucking big is that rack?!"

"46DD!" Megan answered! "It was 40DD when I got locked up, then I gained 85 pounds during the two and a half years I was in!"

"Oh fuck, what I wouldn't do to have that rack myself!"

"I'd gladly give it to you, because it's a pain in the fucking ass, and besides, my cousin/boyfriend is much more interested in the bottom of my fucking feet!"

I then placed my left hand on Megan's right hip and rolled her onto her left side. She and I gazed deeply into each other's eyes for a few seconds, then started grinning at exactly the same moment, at which time we began another long, deep, passionate kiss - this time with not only our arms but also our legs wrapped around each other. What a perfect way to end our first porno movie.

TO BE CONTINUED.