Sex with My Stoner BBW Cousin Ch. 07

Story Info
I discover that she had five black boyfriends at once.
4.4k words
4.03
21.2k
23
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My huge cousin/girlfriend Megan and I returned to her house on Saturday night, just a few minutes before midnight. My right hip was sore from getting my first tattoo; a replica of the marijuana leaf that Megan had in the same place. But it was worth the pain; I loved my tattoo, and looked forward to Megan and I getting several more; together and individually. I especially wanted to get a high definition tattoo of Megan's soles on the front/top of my thighs.

While I was getting the tattoo, Megan smoked weed for several hours and passed out. When it was time to go home, I got her up just long enough to walk her out to the car, and walk her into her home when we arrived. Her parents were already in bed, so I went ahead and went to bed with Megan. We both stripped nude and I spooned her as we lay on our left sides. I treasured the closeness to the only woman I'd ever been interested in. I set the alarm on my phone for 5:45, at which time I planned to go lie down on the couch. Her parents' alarm was always set for 6:00.

After a few minutes, I heard Megan's phone vibrate. I looked on the screen at it said "New message for whitebbwstoner4bbc." I was shocked and not sure what to think, so I grabbed my phone, which was lying next to Megan's, and entered whitebbwstoner4bbc into a search page. Dozens of matches came up and the first one appeared to be a personal ad. I clicked on it and immediately saw a picture of Megan with a black cock several inches into her mouth. Her eyes were closed and she was clearly in a state of pure ecstasy. And much to my amazement, the picture actually turned me on very much. I instantly got rock hard.

I could tell that the picture was taken a few years earlier, as Megan was a lot thinner in the face, and I assumed that the cock belonged to her ex-boyfriend, who I had no idea was black. I clicked on the picture to see it at full size and looked all over at it for several minutes. I looked forward to seeing it full size on my computer screen when I got home. Then I returned the picture to normal size and looked at the rest of Megan's ad. First was this questionnaire.

Name: Sugar

Age: 25

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 315 lbs.

Hair: Blonde

Eyes: Blue

Educaiton: Bachelor's degree

Has kids: No

Wants kids: Yes

Smokes: No

Drinks alcohol: No

Does drugs: Yes

Tattoos: Yes, 4

Pets: None

Personality: Stoner.

Below was this paragraph:

I'm a white polyamorous BBW stoner who was just released from prison after serving almost 2.5 years of a 5 year sentence for dealing weed. I'm into dominant muscular athletic black guys, weed, Cleveland Browns and OSU football, UFC, WWE, and any kind of alternative or hard core music. I'm looking for multiple dominant muscular athletic black guys in their 20s-40s for a serious relationship. WHITE GUYS DON'T EVEN BOTHER. You must be a daily weed user like I am, and willing to start having kids within 2-3 years, especially since I want more than one. I'm a very bad and kinky girl with an extremely filthy mouth, but I'm also totally submissive, selfless, loving, romantic, and easygoing. If you like my profile, and you fit the description of what I'm looking for, message me and we'll go from there!

I was in shock and my hard on was throbbing. I had no idea that Megan was polyamorous, submissive, or into black guys. And since she was into "dominant muscular athletic black guys" and said for white guys not to even bother, I wondered why she was interested in me, as I'm a thin submissive white guy. I also wasn't aware of Megan ever going by the name "Sugar." Other than that, though, Megan's description of herself was exactly like I knew her to be.

I then sat down at her lap top, which was on, and started exploring. I found a folder titled "sex videos" and my heart instantly began racing in excitement, and even more so when I opened up the folder and saw that it contained dozens of videos. I put on the headphones and clicked on the first video.

At the beginning, Megan and a hulking black guy with dozens of tattoos were sitting on the edge of a bed. He was nude with a hard on and she was wearing a football jersey from the University of Southeastern Ohio. She was always a rabid Ohio State fan, but I knew that at the time of her arrest for dealing weed, she had been living near USO. They were passing a bong back and forth and smoking it, and she looked like she'd already been smoking for several hours. When she wasn't smoking the bong, she held his hard on and fondled it a little. I could tell that someone was holding the camera, but I had no idea who. They looked like they were in the bedroom of a middle class house. The walls were covered with posters, pictures, and drawings of athletics, rap music, weed, and the hip hop culture. Megan was barefooted and sitting crosslegged, so I could see sporadic glimpses of her soles, but clearly the person holding the camera wasn't interested in that part of her body.

At the start of the video, right after a very deep inhalation that left her with a massive euphoric grin, Megan said "Oh shit, you guys grow the best fucking shit!"

The guy responded "That's a great compliment coming from the only person I've ever met who can outsmoke us!" That made me wonder who "us" referred to.

"I've been a daily weed smoker for nine years, so I've had the best, the worst, and everything in between. You black guys have the best weed, and the best cock!"

"Well you know that they say! Once you go black, you never go back!"

"Yeah, except I've never been with a white guy! I was never attracted to them at all! I've been obsessed with black guys since I was 12, much to my parents' disapproval!"

Then the person holding the camera spoke, sounding like another black man. "What would they do if they saw you right now?!"

With a grin that was both mischievous and euphoric, Megan said "They'd totally fucking shit! And then when they saw what we're going to be doing in a few minutes, they'd totally fucking shit ten times worse!"

The camera man responded "Do they know how much of a stoner you are, Sugar?"

"No!" Megan said. "They think I've only done weed once! I got caught with it in my locker when I was 14, and I got arrested and expelled, but I never got caught with it again! They just know that I'm into black guys and that I have a filthy fucking mouth!"

"Do they hate that, too?!"

"Oh yeah, when I was growing up, they washed my fucking mouth out with soap more times than I can count!"

The guy sitting next to Megan had clearly been amused by the conversation and then responded to the last line by saying "I'm going to wash your mouth out with something else!"

"You sure the fuck are!" Megan said. "Something that I love to fill my mouth, and something that I love to swallow!"

"Oh yeah, I'm ready as fuck for it," the man gasped in ecstasy.

Then Megan set the bong down on a night stand, grabbed a pillow from the bed, dropped it on the floor between the man's legs, and knelt on the pillow, as the camera man got in position to film the act that was about to take place, from Megan's left. She then closed her eyes, and kept them closed throughout the act. She grabbed the man's shaft with her left hand and his balls with her right hand, held his cock so that it pointed straight up at the ceiling, took her tongue all the way out, and licked the entire length of his shaft upward. As she licked the area right under his spout, he gasped. Then she made a series of hundreds of licks up and down on that area in rapid succession. She clearly was already a pro by the time this video was made. The man gasped over and over and intermittently made comments such as "Oh yeah, that's a proper blow job" and "That's so good, white mama." The act was hot enough by itself, but even more so because I could tell how much Megan was into it. She was massively fucked up on weed, and giving this guy a blow job was clearly making her extremely turned on.

After the guy stopped reacting to Megan licking right under his spout, she then licked the back of his scrotum, causing him to gasp even more loudly. "Come on, Sugar, that's it; give it to me, honey." She kept on over and over and his gasping continued until finally he shouted "Oh shit, I'm going to fucking come."

Megan then immediately took his cock into her mouth and began fucking it as he had a tremendous orgasm and shot his load, while gasping loudly in orgasmic bliss. "Oh yeah, Sugar, take all my come in your mouth," he said.

When he finished coming, Megan opened her eyes and looked up at the man, slowly slid his cock out of her mouth so that her lips stayed shut the whole time, then turned to the camera and opened her mouth, revealing an extremely large load. She gave the camera man a few seconds to film it, then swallowed the whole thing, and took a deep breath while grinning. "Oh shit! That was so fucking intense!"

"Oh yeah!" the man responded.

Then the camera man said "Now it's my turn!"

"Yeah, you've been waiting patiently!" Megan said.

He then handed the camera to the man to whom Megan had just given that amazing blow job. The two men switched places, and by the time they got situated, the other man was revealed to also be young, black, muscular, and heavily tattooed. She then gave him a blow job in exactly the same way, and seemed to be into it just as much. The man also responded much the same way as the first one did. However, this one didn't come as a result of the back of his scrotum being licked. He eventually stopped reacting to that, so Megan alternately rolled her tongue slowly around the area just under his head, then slowly fucked him with her mouth, and went back and forth until he shot her a massive load of his own. And again, she opened her mouth to display the load, then swallowed it.

"Now it's my turn again!" the first man said. He gave the other man the camera as Megan climbed onto the bed and got down on all fours. The first man then slid his cock all the way inside Megan and began ferociously fucking her like an uncaring beast. When he made his first thrust, Megan closed her eyes, threw her head back, and her mouth hung open in ecstasy. The guy was clearly very experienced and hit her G spot with every thrust. Megan became short of breath and screamed several times at the top of her lungs, often with her head down on the pillow and her hair covering her face, as she tightly held the pillow with both hands. Meanwhile, the guy was holding her body in place by digging his fingers deeply into her hips, enabling him to control exactly where his cock was hitting.

Megan came several times and gushed all over him at least once. Finally, after about 10 minutes, he came inside her. As soon as she finished, Megan collapsed on her front and rested her head on the pillow as she tried to catch her breath. The second man then handed the first man the camera and knelt on the bed. "Come on, it's my turn! Get your fat ass up in the air, white mama!" Megan slowly got back in position, looking exhausted but happy. The second guy fucked her just as the first did, with similar results on both ends. Had I been home alone, I would've been jacking off the whole time, but I decided to save it for Megan, figuring that she and I would have sex again before I went home in late afternoon the next day.

After several minutes of being fucked by the second guy, Megan was no longer fully conscious. She was close to passing out, the weed and sex clearly having taken their toll. Realizing that, the guy seemed to stop concerning himself with pleasing Megan and instead just used her as a sex toy for his pleasure. He also held his load for over 10 minutes before shooting it into her. As soon as he finished, he dropped her on the bed, and the camera did a close up shot of her cunt. Lots of come was around the entrance, and some of it was oozing onto her thighs as well as the sheets. Megan could be heard breathing loudly and deeply, until the video stopped a few seconds later.

As soon as I finished watching the first video, I copied all of her files onto my laptop. I also noticed that she was logged into her e-mail, so I forwarded all of her e-mail messages to me. I looked forward to watching all of her videos and read all of her messages when I got home.

Then a lightbulb went off in my head. I did an online search for USO football. I saw some pictures of the team from past years, and indeed, the two guys in the video were on the team. Now knowing the names of those players, I typed them in, along with Megan's name, and found a series of newspaper articles and TV news clips about the marijuana dealing scandal that put her in prison. It turned out that I'd gotten only a small part of the story. Megan didn't just testify against her boyfriend, but against five guys, all USO football players - the two I'd seen in the video and three others, all of whom were also black, and I now wondered if they were having sex with Megan also.

I then got back in bed with my huge cousin/girlfriend and began spooning her again. Nothing I'd just learned about her changed my feelings about her in any way, except to make me even more excited about her. I was now confused about why she was romantically and sexually interested in me, but what I'd seen from her since Thursday afternoon left me no doubt that she was as in love with me as I was with her, so I wasn't worried about it. And I doubted that I'd ever tell her what I'd just found!

I was thinking so much about Megan and everything that had happened the last three days, I barely slept, and I was wide awake when the alarm went off at 5:45. I then went out to the living room couch and lay down for a few hours. Megan and I went to mass the morning along with her parents, then came home for lunch. As soon as we got home, Megan went to her room and changed clothes, coming out wearing nothing but a Browns jersey that went down to her knees. The four of us then ate lunch and watched the Browns game. The whole time, Megan and I sat side by side on a couch, but didn't interact with each other much, as we didn't want her parents to get any clue about the nature of our relationship. However, as she was sitting on my right, she strategically rested her bare right foot on her left thigh, so I could see the sole, and she scrunched it many times. I stared at the sole for most of the game and felt lots of pre-come oozing out.

As soon as the game ended, I said goodbye to her parents, while Megan went to her room and grabbed a photo album. She and I then walked out to my car, as I prepared to leave. She was still wearing nothing but the Browns jersey. Because she had been so fucked up throughout Saturday, and we spent most of this day with her parents, we had barely talked since Friday night. So I felt a particular need for each of us to say a lot, as we probably wouldn't see each other in person again until the day before Thanksgiving, which was about a month away.

As soon as the door to her house closed, Megan got a huge grin on her face. We then sat in the front seat of my car, held our four hands together, and I immediately asked her what the smile was about. "I guess you know!" she said.

"Know what?!" I asked, having no idea.

"I checked my computer and I know you found some articles about my arrest! So I guess you realized that I only told you a small part of the story!"

"Yeah, but please don't worry. It doesn't change my feelings about you in any way," I said very assuringly.

"I know it doesn't, Buddy! I could tell just by the way you looked at me all day! In fact, you seem like you're even more turned on by me now!"

"Yes, I am!"

"That's good! So anyway, how did you find those articles?!"

I told her about seeing the push notification, and everything that happened from there, but not that I copied all of her files to my lap top, nor forwarded all of her e-mail to me. She seemed to like it, as much as I did when I realized that she'd learned everything she did from my computer on Thursday. She went on to tell me the whole story; that she had five boyfriends simultaneously, all of whom were black and played football for USO, that they shared a house and ran the drug operation together, and that she testified against all of them as part of a plea agreement to get a light sentence. So then I asked her, in light of her ad, if she is still looking for "dominant muscular athletic black guys," and if she's still interested in polyamory.

She responded "Buddy, I was into all of those things, but when I found all that amazing shit on your computer, it completely changed my thinking. I always knew that you were the only person who fully loved and treasured me just as I am, and once I got my blinders off and I realized that us being cousins doesn't mean we can't also be boyfriend and girlfriend, I realized that you're the only one I want. Maybe you're the only white guy and the only submissive guy I'd ever be interested in, but the only thing that matters is that you're the man of my dreams. And you've unleashed a dominant side of me that I never knew I had, and I love it! I've never wanted to dominate a guy before, but now I can hardly wait to totally dominate the fucking shit out of you!"

I sat back and listened to the whole thing, feeling very emotional and equally amazed. I soaked it in for a few seconds and asked "But what about polyamory? Do you still want to have other boyfriends, too?"

"Not anymore," she replied. "It was fun for a while, but it was too complicated. And I realize that you can fulfill everything I'm looking for in a relationship. And I think it'll be a lot easier for us to raise kids together if neither of us has any other romantic partners. So what do you say we just keep it in the family?!"

"That sounds great to me!"

At that, we embraced and kissed open mouthed for a few seconds, before she grabbed the photo album and said "I want to show you a few pictures, Buddy." She first showed me one in which her arms were wrapped around my pregnant mother. Megan was smiling joyfully and holding her head against my mother's belly. "Buddy, when I first found out that your mom was pregnant, I was so happy. I didn't have any friends because I was huge. Everybody at school just thought of me as the fat girl, and I somehow knew that you were going to be the best friend I ever had. I even talked to you all the time while you were in your mom's womb."

Megan then showed a picture of her holding me when I was a newborn, and was smiling even more joyfully. "You were only about an hour old when this was taken. I was so excited, I ran up to your mom and grabbed you out of her arms. Everyone thought it was funny and adorable to see how excited I was, but they also told me to be careful, because they thought I was going to accidentally drop you!"

She then went through several more pictures of us over the years - her changing my diapers, my sitting on her lap as she read to me, her holding my hand as we crossed a street, her pushing me as I sat on a swing in a park, and many others. We then talked about some of the other things that developed in our relationship over the years, especially becoming weed buddies, and then building a romantic and sexual relationship in the last three days.

Then she closed the album and looked at me eye to eye, as we held each other tightly and closely. "Buddy," she began, "you've been so many different things to me over the years. You started off as my cousin, who was more like a combination of a son and a little brother to me. Then you became my BFF, then my weed buddy, then my whore and my boyfriend, but that's still not enough for me. I want you to be two more things."

I thought I knew what she was going to say, but I needed to hear for sure. "What?" I asked in excitement and nervousness.

She confirmed my instinct when she responded "My husband and the father of my children. Buddy, will you marry me?"

12