Sex with Paula Ch. 03

Story Info
What others think of your sex?
3.1k words
4.69
23.6k
5
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 11/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
formaze
formaze
185 Followers

I followed behind Paula thinking how hot it would be to fuck the meter maid in her little cart.

"She's horny," Paula said.

"Definitely," I said. "I bet she fucks in her uniform."

Paula looked over her shoulder at me. "No! Not the meter maid, I mean Mary."

"Fuck yeah," I said. "So are you."

Paula smiled.

"It's locked," Mary said.

"Hit the buzzer," I said and looked back down the street to see the meter maid parking her cart.

"I see somebody," Mary said as the door latch opened with a loud metallic snap.

The two ladies entered with a sigh and a giggle. I followed noticing the meter maid hadn't yet left her cart.

"May I help you," a young voice said.

"Oh hi," Paula said. "We're looking for some sexy panties."

I let the door close behind me as I took stock of the shop for my first time from inside the door. It smelled of flowers and cinnamon. A few rows of shelves blocked a view to the back but I heard voices, maybe faint moans but I wasn't sure of that.

"I'm sure we can help," the young lady said.

I looked at her now, lovely young thing. Maybe a bit virginal. There's something about innocence.

"Black," Paula said. "Maybe red and black."

"Crotchless," I said softly.

"See through," Mary said.

"Oh," the clerk intoned. "I've got just the thing. Come with me."

We followed her as she glided from the very small counter toward the second shelf. Her movement made her vanish as she turned between the rows.

I definitely heard a moan just then. A man. Right afterward a woman's voice.

"Is someone fucking?" Mary asked as we crowded into the narrow space between the tall shelves.

"Well.." the clerk said pulling a box part way from the shelf over her head to inspect the label.

"Oh, they are!" Paula said as we heard the man's voice now groaning louder and louder.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" a woman's voice turned from words to a long descending scream as the air flowed rippling from her lungs. "Fuck my ass!"

"It happens," the clerk said. "Oh here."

"Yeah," Mary said holding a hand to her breasts. "Sounds fucking good to me."

The clerk pulled the next box down. "This is it."

"You love to fuck. Don't you Mary?" I asked.

She nodded as the clerk glanced from her to me and back. "You two haven't?"

Paula giggled. "Oral sex only."

"I love oral sex," The clerk smiled wide and pulled first a black and then a black and red pair of very sheer crotchless panties from the box. Handing one to Paula and the other to Mary. "I think I have your sizes right. If you care to try them on the changing room is toward the back. The attendant there can help you."

"Come model when you've got them on," I said.

"Oh," said the clerk. "We've a little room for that. It is busy at the moment but they might not mind company."

Paula's eyebrows raised. "Those people fucking?"

"Cool," Mary said as she darted back to find the changing room.

"Can I keep you entertained with some tea, sir?" the clerk asked.

"Sure," I said watching Paula follow Mary away. "Can you cream in it for me too?"

"Oh," she said running her hand down my chest and tenderly goosing my cock. "You are a horny one."

"And I thought you were innocent when we came in." I whispered.

She leaned very close, brushing her lips past my cheek and kissing my ear lobe. "Do you want me to be?"

"No," I moaned while her tongue lingered at my ear making me tremble.

"Good," she said scratching her nails at the underside of my balls through the thin fabric of my pants. "Because you know, I'm not innocent at all. I'm bad. Very bad."

I heard more and deeper moans in the back. A woman's, maybe the one from before. Deep and violated it sounded, and then as quickly as it came up it was muffled and another joined it, squealing in delight.

"I want you to fuck me," the clerk said. "Listen to that. I hear it all day. It makes me so fucking horny."

"I'd love to," I said.

"Come," she said turning and moving out of the shelves toward the front. "I'll make us some tea and we can discuss just how you'll fuck me."

In the back I heard the distinctive words, "strap on" and wondered which of the women was going for it.

"Don't you just love that?" the clerk asked pulling me toward the front of the store.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Beth," she said. "And yes I do love a hard cock in my ass."

"Often?" I asked hopefully.

"Well," she said as she stopped beside her little counter and poured each of us a cup of hot water.

I watched her hands. Beth had nice soft hands and black nail polish covering long well curved nails. I imagined her hand stroking my cock while she sucked it. She lifted a couple bags of tea from an open jar and placed them into the cups. I looked from her hands to her ass. Her ass was spectacular, perfectly shaped and all that covered it was a very short skirt that looked as if it was made of silk.

"If you must know," she said. "I have a butt plug in it right now. I don't get cock as often as I'd like but how can a girl get any work done if all she does is take a huge cock up her tight little ass?"

"You could do porn," I said in all honesty. "I'd think you have one of the best bodies for it."

She turned toward me but left her hands holding the strings of the tea bags. Slowly she was dipping them in and out. "Do you like it?"

I looked at her lips, her eyes, and her lips again before I took another breath. She had such full lips, all covered in a glistening black color. Her eyes were deep brown and her hair, hell hard to say what color it was but the streaks were more blond than anything else.

"Yes," I said letting my eyes move downward to her breasts.

"Do you want to touch it?" She asked. "You can you know. I like to be touched."

Just as I reached for her tits the door's buzzer sounded. My hands both cupped a warm soft boob as she looked over my shoulder and pulled the tea bags from the cups. I was so wrapped up in caressing her tits I didn't think. She moved without a word and tossed the tea bags in the trash. Her tits slipped from my hands as she moved to ring her customer in.

"Hi Jean," she said.

"Auditioning a new attendant?" a woman's voice asked.

"Good idea," Beth said. "But I was hoping to get him all to my self."

"Selfish girl," the woman's voice said.

I turned to find the Meter maid in her full police outfit looking official. Her eyes narrowed as she took in the surroundings and then opened again as she looked down at my crotch. My cock was hard from the flirting with Beth and had tented my pants significantly.

"Lets see the goods," Jean said.

"Right here?" Beth asked slipping one finger along the outline of my cock. "Where anyone walking by can see it?"

"Sure," Jean said.

Beth unzipped me and pulled my cock out. It stood tall, throbbing. She wrapped her fingers around it and moaned her approval. "Nice."

"What about his balls?" Jean asked. "Drop his pants, Beth."

Beth moved behind me and did as Jean directed. My pants hit the floor at my feet. Then Beth ran her fingers up and down my thighs a moment before pulling down my boxers.

"I think he likes it," Beth said. "Look at how hard he is."

"Is that right, stud?" Jean asked. "Do you like exposing yourself in public?"

"Anything to make a hot babe or two horny," I said. In fact I was really enjoying myself. "Would you like to touch it too?"

"Take his shirt off," Jean said moving closer.

Beth put both hands on my cock pulling my ass back to her hips and stroking me hard and fast a moment before she moved just one up to undo my shirt. The warmth from her stroking had me throbbing intensely.

In the back the sounds of fucking grew louder while my shirt came free and beth used both hands to peel it down my arms. The cuffs were buttoned and hung tight at my wrists. One of the ladies was screaming through an orgasm in the back room as Beth held my arms behind me and Jean the meter maid moved so close my cock head brushed her uniformed middle.

"Are your friends fucking?" Jean asked.

Beth held my wrists together. I felt sure she meant for me to think I was captured in her sexy control. I liked that too but knew it was only a play. At least I thought so.

"I think they are," I said. "Someone was fucking back there when we came in. Then there was a distinctive cry about a strap on."

"Do you like that?" Jean asked shifting her hips from side to side so her uniform brushed the head of my cock. "Do you like women getting fucked?"

"Yes," I said. The sensation of her uniform on my cock was driving me nuts. "I love it when a woman comes."

"Assume the position, Beth." Jean said.

Beth let go of me and moved to lean over her little counter. She pulled the fabric from her amazing ass. There weren't any panties covering her as I looked at her swollen pussy lips.

"Move into position behind her," Jean said. "Don't penetrate."

"Sure," I said moving my cock up behind Beth. Her heels made the shape of her legs even hotter than I'd first thought. The way she was bent over, waiting calmly.

"Oh fuck!" The man's voice in the back was loud.

"I think that strap on went up his ass," Jean said.

"Nice," said Beth. "That's hot."

Jean took my cock in her hand and began stroking it so the head brushed softly at Beth's pussy. The wetness of her cunt started spreading out from her lips as the tip of my cock moved around and around with Jean's talented motions. I'd come twice already and doubted I'd shoot any time soon but the situation had me throbbing in Jean's hand as I looked at Beth's foxy body.

"I love that," Beth said. "It feels like a big fat hot tongue on my horny little clit."

"Oh god," I moaned.

"Call me Jean," Jean said. "Say 'Oh Jean.'"

With that Beth pushed just a little way back so my cock head slid well between her pussy lips.

"Oh Jean..." I moaned.

She kept stroking the full length of my cock. Her hand now starting to caress Beth's pussy when her hand opened at the head of my cock so her fingers rubbed Beth's wetness and clit before tightening down and stroking my shaft again.

"Do it, Jean," Beth said. "Make me come."

"She wants to come on the head of your cock," Jean said. "Should I let her orgasm all over it or just that, just the very tip?"

"Oh Jean," I gasped. "Anywhere she wants."

"Did you hear that, Beth?" Jean asked stroking my cock harder now.

"Yes!" Beth panted. She was really turned on now.

"You like getting fucked this way," Jean said leaning against me so her weight pushed me forward popping my cock into Beth's cunt. "You fucking love it this way. Isn't that right, Beth?"

"I want it all the way in me," Beth said. "Please."

Jean rocked her hips pushing me into Beth. I felt my cock bottom out. The head pressing against Beth's insides.

"Uhhhh," Beth sounded.

"Is that good, Beth?" Jean asked as she set a rhythm. Her hips humping against me sending my cock into a plunging, throbbing, pulsating motion into Beth's tremendous cunt.

"Uhhhh," Beth sounded again. "Ye... Ye... Yes!"

"See," Jean said. "She loves it this way. Do you feel her cunt tightening on your cock?"

"Oh Jean," I moaned. "I do, she's soaking wet and her pussy is gripping my cock like a fucking glove."

"I feel it on my fingers sometimes," Jean said humping harder against me. "She comes so hard."

I felt Beth's body shaking then. Her pussy began to chew on my cock and wetness streamed from her pussy along my cock and balls and down my thigh.

"Now," Jean said pulling away. "Off her."

"No!" Beth said as I pulled my hard cock from her pussy. "Shit!"

Jean grabbed my cock and pulled me back toward the sounds of fucking in the dressing area. "Come Beth."

"Okay..." Beth tagged along.

We found Paula on her knees behind some guy. She had a red dildo strapped to her waist and was in the process of butt fucking some guy who was feeding his cock to Mary while the two of them ate each other in a 69.

"What do you think you're doing to that man?" Jean said in a stern voice.

Paula looked up. She seemed too deep in her sexual frenzy to register shock, but below her between her legs we could see Mary's face shift into fearful dismay as she tried to spit the guy's cock from her mouth.

"You need a much bigger cock than that to butt fuck a man like him," Jean said.

Mary looked confused at first but Paula laughed and stood up. The red strap on dangled. "It is kind of small."

"Hi Jean," the guy said rolling off of Mary.

"Excuse me," a woman I'd not seen said stepping past. "I have to head back to the office. See you all later."

"Tina," Jean acknowledged.

The woman pecked a kiss on her cheek as she passed. "Catch you later, Jean."

I watched the woman leave thinking she had a story all her own. Prim business woman maybe, it was hard to tell.

"Did you three come in here to fuck?" Jean asked.

"Oh no," Paula said, the dildo still dangling from her crotch. "We came in for some panties."

"Then get that thing off and lets see you model." Jean said sitting down on a couch and pulling my cock close to her lips. "Then I want to see you suck this cock."

"Can't I fuck it first?" Paula asked.

Jean wrapped her lips around my cock. Her tongue danced at the tip before she plunged her mouth down to my balls swallowing me whole.

"Nice," Mary said.

Beth moved over to help Paula take off the strap on.

Jean sucked my cock for a few moments as Paula and Mary watched intently.

"I need a quick shower," the guy said and stepped out.

"God that looks good," Paula said. "Does she give good head?"

"Oh fuck yes," I moaned. "I always wanted to fuck a meter maid."

Jean pulled her mouth from my cock. "Now, do you want to fuck him?"

Paula moved close taking my cock in her hand. "Yes."

Jean took her hand from me and pulled her into her lap, pressing her face to her uniform. "I want to feel you getting fucked."

"Can't I eat your pussy?" Paula asked as I moved behind her.

"Not yet," Jean said. "Fuck her."

I moved behind Paula and got on my knees to line my cock up with her pussy. While I did Beth moved beside me and started stroking my cock just as Jean had done.

"Damn," Mary said.

"Eat her pussy while he fucks her," Jean told Mary. "You spank her Beth."

Paula moaned as I shoved my cock into her wet pussy. "Finally!"

"You haven't been fucked today?" Jean asked.

Beth started slapping her ass as I felt Mary crawl below my balls and start licking them and Paula's pussy.

"Oh yeah," Paula said. "I've wanted it all day."

Jean smiled. "Fuck her hard."

"Uh," Paula grunted as I drove my cock deep and quick into her. "Uh, yes."

I felt Mary's hands cupping my balls. She held them just below so as I thrust hard into Paula's cunt my scrotum brushed over the texture of her fingers and palms.

"Is she doing a good job eating your pussy?" Jean asked.

"Yes!" Paula blurted. "Uh god!"

Beth was slapping her ass harder now, leaving bright red marks on Paula's skin.

"Beth is jealous," Jean said. "He was just fucking her a moment ago. I think she's mad that you're getting his cock instead of her. Is that right, Beth?"

"Bitch!" Beth said spanking Paula's ass even harder.

"Lean back," Jean said lifting at Paula's shoulders. "Take her."

I put my hands on Paula's shoulders pulling her back to me while I slammed my cock into her hot pussy.

"Uh, yeah" Paula said after each thrust. "Uh yeah, uh yeah."

Jean took Paula's nipples in her hand and started twisting and pulling while I fucked deep, Beth spanked hard and Mary licked and sucked at Paula's swollen pussy.

"Oh, fucking.." Paula shook. "Fuck me!"

"Oh that looks hot," the guy said stepping back into the room. I glanced over, he was dripping wet.

"Deeper," Jean said pulling hard on Paula's tits. "Fuck her harder and deeper, as hard as you can. I want to feel her body shake."

I pulled Paula's shoulders to me driving my cock in.

"Kiss me," Jean said taking Paula's lips.

Beth began spanking Paula's thighs now, her ass and her thighs, then she moved to the other side. "Take it, Bitch!"

The guy moved over and pressed his cock between Paula and Jean's lips.

Together they licked his head while I fucked her hard. Her lips couldn't hold in place with all the shoving and pulling at her pussy and shoulders. She started to come as Jean leaned back watching her take the cock full into her mouth while she moaned in ecstasy. Her moan became muffled cries.

I pounded her pussy as Beth pulled back on her hair. "Suck that cock, bitch!"

I could hardly believe I wasn't coming as Paula arched her back swallowing his cock and coming on mine.

"Hold still," Jean said.

It took an effort but I stopped. Paula held there shaking and coming on my cock, her lips locked on the guy's pecker while Beth held her hair back pulling tightly. Only Mary moved as I felt her lips quietly close on my balls. She sucked and tugged them making my cock throb in Paula's cunt.

"Do you like getting fucked like this," Jean asked pulling hard on Paula's tits.

"Mmm hum," Paula murmured past the cock in her mouth.

"Good," Jean said.

formaze
formaze
185 Followers