Sex with Paula Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So tight," Tommy said, he'd become a fucking machine. His eyes wide on her face as his body slammed into her with all his energy focused on his plunging cock. "Uh, Uh, yes so fucking tight."

"Coming," Paula whispered with her eyes half closed, her breath not refreshing she went on in shallow gasping breaths. "Coming, coming, coming..."

"No key?" Jean asked.

Tommy shook his head. Amazed by Paula's orgasm.

Finally Paula let go. Her legs fell slowly to the car, her feet to the ground and her arms draped across the hood.

"I guess we can let her go," Jean said.

Tommy stood there, his pecker wrapped in Paula's trembling cunt. At first I didn't think he would be able to but he finally pulled back. He hadn't come yet. His cock was hard as iron and dripping huge blobs of pre-come.

"May I?" Mary asked.

He looked from her to Jean.

"Yes," Jean said. "Give the poor man some first aid. I think his dick is about to explode."

As Mary went down on Tommy the dog woman walked over to the car and leaned down to lick Paula's sopping pussy. She never had said a word. Her face glowed as she licked up the pussy juice. Her dog growled some but didn't bark.

"I can't," Paula said softly. "I can't come again."

The woman licked and sucked. For long moments she fed from Paula's pussy as Mary sucked Tommy's cock right beside her.

"Do you like that, Tommy?" Jean asked. "Look at her sucking that hot pussy you were just fucking. Is that hot?"

Tommy watched and nodded, "fuck yeah."

"Come here," Jean said to me.

Mary started slapping Tommy's thigh as he held her head and drove his cock down her throat.

"Fuck her," Jean said. "She's a good girl giving Tommy head."

I got down behind Mary and lifted her skirt before shoving my cock into her pussy.

"That's right," Jean said. "Fuck her while she swallows."

Paula screamed. She was coming again as the dog-woman ate her hot pussy. We all turned.

Mary got a load of Tommy's come all over her face and hair, I throbbed in her cunt as Jean looked on.

She winked and walked to her police cart.

Paula smiled. "I need a shower."

Hank crawled away pulling his pants up. Tommy walked off too, but kept looking over his shoulder at Paula and the dog-woman.

Jean started the police cart and drove up beside us. "Coming?"

Paula stood up and the dog-woman did too letting pussy juice run down her chin.

"Where?" Paula asked.

"I'm off in 10 minutes," Jean said. "We can all meet for dinner at my place. Or did you say you had a party I can go to and get some hot cock tonight?"

"Dinner sounds good," Paula said.

Jean pulled out her ticket book and jotted down her address. She gave it to Paula.

"Can I ride with you," Mary asked.

"Want to fuck the cops back at the station before dinner?" Jean asked.

"Yeah," Mary said. "That would rock."

"I might invite a couple over to my place then," Jean said. "Now get in, Mary."

Paula laughed. "What about my clothes?"

"Well," Jean said as Mary sat beside her. "You were streaking."

"Shit," Paula said as the police cart pulled away. "I knew she'd do that."

The dog barked, but its owner held it in place and motioned to her car.

"I need to come," I said.

"On my face, please." Paula said heading toward the woman's car. "I love it on my face."

12