Sex with the Ex Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me harder and don't stop, Jesse! I'm cumming!!!"

He kept pounding me harder and harder, like an animal.

"FUCK! JESSE, DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP!!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!"

I screamed and shook as the orgasm ripped through me and my eyes rolled back into my head. Just then I felt Jesse tense up.

"Oh God, babe! I'm going to cum!"

"Your dick feels so good inside me, baby! I want you to cum deep inside my pussy. Cum for me, baby!"

He groaned as I felt his cum shoot deep into my pussy, his hot load covering my insides. He was breathing so hard and I felt his legs trembling, but he didn't want to pull out. He wanted to feel my wet, hot pussy on his dick as long as he could and I didn't mind one bit. The feeling of his cock filling me up wasn't so bad either. He collapsed on top of me.

"Now say it," I turned my head and smiled at him.

"Say what?"

"I'm the best you've ever had."

"Ha! Fuck! Hell yeah you're the best. A lot of girls can talk the talk, but you... you actually follow through with it."

I laughed as I felt my head blowing up to be bigger than it already was in that department.

He turned my head to look back at him, putting his face right in front of mine and looked directly into my eyes.

"Now say it," he left me breathless.

"You're the best I've ever had."

I wasn't lying at all. His body shook as he pulled out of me.

"Should I drive home?"

"Shhhit... yeah," he whispered as a laugh escaped his mouth. We struggled to put our clothes back on for 2 reasons. 1. We were in the car. 2. Our bodies were shuddering way too much. It took at least 15 minutes before we were both strapped in our seats and ready to go home. I drove slower on the way back. I was afraid I'd have a random spazz attack and jerk into the oncoming traffic lane. Once we arrived home he seemed to have snapped back into his normal self for the most part but it hurt me to walk. He picked me up and carried me to my bed in his arms and tucked me in. I smiled at him as my body shook one last time and he laughed before kissing my forehead and then my lips goodnight.

"Peyton?"

"Yes, babe?"

"This is going to be one amazing visit."

I opened my eyes to look at him.

"Yes, Jesse.... It is."

We said "goodnight" and went to sleep, both of our bodies worn out from earth-shaking orgasms.... and I knew that this was not the only time this would happen this week.

12