Sex With The Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BilyumQ
BilyumQ
84 Followers

Satisfied she tells Vern "get over here and straddle his legs facing out" and when he does she aims my cock at his asshole as he sits down on it. As well lubed as I am it slides in smoothly and Vern begins to ride up and down on me.

Leaning to one side and looking around him I can see Charlie sucking her husbands cock as I fuck his ass. Vern has his hands on his thighs pushing himself up and down, his motions making both my cock fuck his ass and his cock fuck his wife's mouth. In about four minutes he shot his load into his wife's mouth and after swallowing she looked up at him smiling and said "that's three loads tonight baby."

My cock slipped from his ass as Vern rose up getting off me and he sat back in the other chair as Charlie stood and straddled my legs facing me. Taking my lubed cock in her hand she aimed it at her own asshole taking it in with a sigh as she sat then wrapped her arms around my neck as she began to ride my cock. As her ass slid up and down on my cock she kissed me then closed her eyes and leaned her head back enjoying her ride. Humping her hips she brought herself to orgasm in about four or five minutes, her clenching ass bringing my own on too and just as her orgasm hit its peak I began to spurt into her asshole.

After resting her head on my shoulder a few moments to catch her breath Charlie slid off my lap and onto the floor again. Pulling the bowl from under the table she again soaped up my cock and washed me. When she was done she began to suck me again and to even my surprise I was hard again in no time and nearing another nut brought on by her excellent mouth action.

When I came Charlie swallowed my diminished load and said "I've wanted to taste it all night" and then rose up on her knees and kissed me again.

Vern and I were seated on the chairs while Charlie lay back on the floor, all of us spent from the evening of good sex.

Lying there Charlie said "occasionally me and Vern like to share a guy, we find it exciting and fun. I'm also bi so if you can come up with a girlfriend who'd be interested we'd be game for that too." Going on Charlie said "I love cum and when we can find a babysitter me and Vern will go an adult book store or the movie house where they play the dirty movies and we'll both suck cock, most of the time sharing them and the cum."

Vern said "it's obvious this isn't your first time with another guy."

I told him "you're right. I've had quite a bit of experience with both sexes and definitely enjoy both equally."

Vern said "I'm the same way, I enjoy both too." Looking over to Charlie and smiling lovingly at her said "I'm also glad to have found someone who enjoys sharing that side of my life with me."

Charlie blew her husband a kiss from the floor and said "we both share that side of ourselves with each other. You get your share of other girls I bring home."

In hindsight I couldn't agree more on his luck.

After some more talk it seemed like they wanted this to be an ongoing thing with them and both simultaneously responded with an enthusiastic "yes" when I asked "are you inviting me to have sex with you again?"

Vern asked "well did you enjoy it as much as we did?"

In response I gave an equally enthusiastic "yes."

Charlie said "next time I want you to fuck my pussy because you didn't get a chance to do it tonight and I kind of missed that. But what I'd really like to do next time, if you want too is to get to both of you to fuck me at the same time, one in my pussy and one in my ass."

Smiling, I said "next time is already shaping up to be interesting."

Feeling the need to pee I got up and headed down the hall to the bathroom.

Charlie followed me in then brushed by me saying "ladies first" and as she sat on the toilet said "come closer."

In spite of thinking she was going to suck me and not sure I could get it up again I stood in front of her as she spread her legs. Holding my soft cock aimed down between her legs she told me "go ahead."

Thinking I knew what she wanted I still hesitated until she looked up at me nodded and said "you can do it, go ahead pee on me."

As my piss began to flow out of me she moved my cock around directing it first onto her pubic hair matting it down before it ran over her pussy into the bowl. She then raised my cock having my piss hit above her breasts and run down over them, over her belly and again over her pussy into the bowl. Of course some also ended up on the floor and she said "don't worry about that I'll clean it up later." Finished with my piss she passed the palm of her hand gently over the head of my cock wiping away the last little drop on my piss slit before placing that hand between her legs and masturbated herself to a quick orgasm.

Charlie then released her pee into the bowl before getting into the shower and inviting me in.

Vern came in and sat on the toilet watching us while we washed each other and asked "what you think about Charlie's little fetish?"

I admitted to them "I've heard of such things before but I've never experienced it."

He then asked "what do you think about Mike (the other single man in the building)?"

I told him "I'm pretty sure he's straight but who knows for sure."

He asked "if you got the chance would you do anything with him?"

I said "probably, he's pretty hot, but I wouldn't initiate anything." Smiling I asked "is he your next conquest?"

Vern said "I don't think so because I agree that Mike probably isn't gay and wouldn't appreciate our kind of fun."

Finished with our shower we dried as Vern jumped in and took a quick shower.

Going back to the living room we stayed nude as we nibbled at some leftover dinner, had a few more drinks and sat and talked until late in the evening. Around midnight I pulled on my jeans and walked down to my apartment carrying the rest of my clothes but not before sharing a passionate kiss with each of them and a promise to be back another time.

We did get together several more times before I moved from Virginia eight or nine months later and if I have any regret its not having kept in contact with them over the years. It'd be great if they recognized themselves in this story and contacted me, because I think they'd still be interesting.

BilyumQ
BilyumQ
84 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AttorneymanAttorneymanalmost 19 years ago
Pretty Good

I don't think it belonged in Gay Male. It is about bi-sex with a couple. I found it pretty hot.

Attorneyman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Pretty good writing

but I wished you had posted it in Gay Male where it belonged. This tale would have stood on it's own to just have the guys be together, and leave the wife out of it.

Fuck the woman and the golden showers too.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

First Time Bi A guy's first bi experience with a couple.in Group Sex
First Bi MMF College friends are guided on an unexpected bi experience .in Group Sex
Wife's Idea Wife teaches Hubby new tricks.in Group Sex
I Always Wondered He and his wife has a threesome with another man.in Group Sex
Introduction to Bi Sensuous couple introduces open-minded man to bisexuality.in Group Sex
More Stories