Sex With the Rock Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu
ainu
269 Followers

There were four others in the room with the food, two guys and two girls. All dressed. They look at us when we come in and don't say a word. We both get pieces of pizza and start eating. Jerry finds a chair and sits down and motions for me to come over so I sit on his lap, his erection pressing against me. One of the guys says, "The gig went well tonight, didn't it?" The two guys and Jerry then talk about the gig and the next one, which is in downtown LA at Staples Center. I want another piece of pizza and ask Jerry and he says yes, so I get us both a piece and come back to him and we keep on eating and the guys keep on talking.

Finally, Jerry says, "I think I'll take sexy here back to the room and get some dessert, there's nothing better than a little taste of pussy to finish off a good meal." He sort of slaps my bottom and pushes a little so I get up and we both go back to his room. "You really are delicious," he says, placing me on the edge of the bed as he kneels on the floor between my legs. I spread wide and he leans in and gets his mouth to me again. I hold his head with a hand and move one leg to his shoulder and enjoy him enjoying me. He does as he had before, just keeps eating me through orgasm after orgasm.

He moves up over me, helping me slide further up on the bed. "I think I just might fuck you all night, sexy," he says as he gets between my legs and I spread wide, helping aim him into me. We fuck and we fuck. I have orgasm after orgasm. He's on top, then doggie style, then I'm on top, then he's on top. I lose track of time. It's just glorious. I've had guys last like this before and there's nothing better. Finally he cums. He rolls off me, kisses me, "See you in the morning, hon, he says, rolls over and is snoring lightly in about half a minute. I lay there for a few minutes, re-living what's happened. Lots and lots of sex. I hug myself, happy with everything and then I go to sleep, too.

I wake up the next day. I look around for a moment, figuring out where I am. There's a clock. 12:15. It must have been close to four am by the time we went to sleep, so it must be noon the next day. Saturday. I look and he's next to me. The bed stinks. I must stink, too. Tons of orgasm goo. So I go to take a shower. It's nice to shower in a hotel. Lots of hot water, good towels. I've washed myself and am rinsing off when Jerry climbs into the shower, too. I grin at him. "Morning," I say. "Morning," he says and puts his arms around me and holds me tight and kisses my shoulders and the side of my face. So I take the soap and start washing him. I kneel down to do his cock and balls and, after rinsing, take his soft cock into my mouth, just to let him know I'm interested. Then I'm back up and we both finish and get out.

"Your body is even sexier in the morning than it was last night," he says. He holds me and runs his hands up and down my back. "I'm going to have you for breakfast, I think."

"I'm hungry, too," I tell him, kneeling on the floor and reaching for his cock. I lick it some and it gets harder and harder. He stands there, looking down, a smile on his face. So I get it into my mouth and start on him. I do everything I know to do. I want to get a mouthful from him and then go back to the room and fuck for hours. It enters my mind that I haven't brushed my teeth. I have no make up with me. Well, once I get a mouthful of cum, what difference would it make if I brushed my teeth? He finally does cum and it's delicious. And sexy. I suck him dry and lick him again as I move my mouth from him and let go of his balls. I stand up, take his hand, and turn to the bedroom. "Now you can have your meal," I tell him.

He does. I've never been eaten as much in as short a period of time. He loves to fuck but I think he loves to eat pussy even more. At least my pussy. It's a little conceit I allow myself, that maybe he thinks my pussy is something special. And then we're fucking again. Him on top, then doggie style, then me on top. I can see the door when it opens and Fred looks in. "Breakfast is ready," he says, grinning at me and then pulling back and closing the door. Jerry finally cums. "Lets clean up a little before breakfast," he tells me, "because I want you nice and clean so I can keep on eating after we get back here."

We use the bathroom and clean up, then, naked. go to the same room as the food was in before. There are more people there, eight. We're the only naked ones. Lots and lots of pastries, juices, fresh fruit, coffee. I guess I'm getting used to this, being naked and having almost constant sex, because I just get what I want and stand and eat it while all around me people talk with each other. I don't know any of them and so I don't say anything to them and maybe they're a little afraid to piss-off Jerry so they don't make any comment to me about us being naked.

Back in the room, Jerry eats me to three orgasms again and then starts fucking me. "Sexy lady," he says, "You're perfect for me. I bet I have the best show of my life tonight." He's pushing in and out of me, I have my legs spread, pushing back. I love this. "I have to be high all the time,"h says. " I mean, I go on stage and I have to be high, have to be able to make the best music I can, put on the best show I can. Other guys use drugs. or alcohol. I use sex. I mean, what can possible turn me on more than making use of your sexy body? You want me. That makes me high. I want you. That makes me high. I want to just keep fucking you all afternoon until it's time to head to the arena. I'll take you along. Maybe I can eat you during intermission and get high again. Pussy juice makes me high."

I can understand what he's saying. I get along fine all the time. But good sex turns me on, too. I feel better having sex, or just finishing sex than ever. I love to fuck. But somehow, I really want to suck cock. Like he really wants to eat pussy. At the moment it's my pussy but I realize he's been doing this for years. There have been a lot of pussies, just as I've had a lot of cocks. I like that he's taking me to the show. I'll watch from back stage. I had about half figured I'd be going home around now but if he wants to stretch it out some more, that's fine with me. I've loved every bit of it.

"You know what I;m saying, don't you?" he says, still fucking me. "I can tell by the look on your face."

"Yeah, I do. I feel better with sex, too. Right now is as good as it gets. I mean you're a great fuck, you love to eat pussy, I'm in heaven for a while."

He grins and my insides grab his cock as I have another orgasm. We do fuck all afternoon. I go on the bus with the whole gang, am back stage at Staples Arena. I watch the warm-up acts and then Jerry and his band go on. He's terrific. Maybe it is his best show. I hope so. Just in case, I take my jeans off and my panties off and stand there naked from the waist down as he nears intermission. He comes off and sees me and laughs out loud. I sit on a crate that's used for equipment and spread me legs so he can get to me and he eats me as if he's hungry and hasn't had anything for days. "God, you're good," I tell him. It's time to go back on and he pulls away and looks up at me grinning and heads back out. I sit there for a moment, my pussy running with cum from several orgasms. I have some paper towels so I clean myself as well as I can, pull my panties and jeans back on and go watch the performance.

This time, I'm in the midst of the group as we push through the crowd of teeny boppers all screaming and get on the bus and head back to the hotel. We both head to his room at the back of the bus and when we're inside I immediately get naked. He does, too. We start repeating the night before, I suck his cock first. "After that great show, you deserve the best suck of your life," I tell him as I start on him. I don't know if it was the best he's ever had but it was absolutely as good as I could make it. Then he's eating me, really going at it. I love the whole experience. We get to the hotel, I can feel the bus stop, he's still eating me.

"Lets fuck in the room, " he says, pulling away from me. "We need to get dressed and go to the room."

"We're not going to streak this time?"

He grins at me. "Nah, it wouldn't be fair to you. That lobby is going to be full this time, people who heard about last night and want to see it tonight. Your picture would be in every paper in the world. I doubt if you care but you don't know how these things stick to you forever. It wouldn't be fair to you."

He was right, there must have been twenty photographers waiting as we got off the bus. Chances are my picture might make it into some papers anyway, just being with Jerry, but at least I have my clothes on. Which probably means there's no scandal involved and the shots won't get used much.

In the room we did fuck. And fuck and fuck. We ate naked again. Then more fucking, then more the next day. More his eating me and me sucking him and lots of fucking. Late afternoon we're naked on the bed and I can tell he feels uncomfortable. "Jerry', I say, "I've loved every moment of this. It's been a dream come true. But it's over. I know. I'm not the first girl you've had. You're not the first guy I've had. After the show tonight you'll be on the bus headed miles away somewhere. I'll go home and always remember our time together. It's been a great fling but it's over. Right?"

"Thanks," he says. "This is always the awkward time. But you're right. You understand. I'm sure it's best for you. This is a weird life and burns people up."

"I just hope I've given you enough to get you up, get you high for the show in a few hours. You're sure leaving me plenty high. It's thanks to you, not to me."

I call my room mate to come pick me up. She's anxious to hear all about it. I'm in the lobby and Fred comes by.

"Are you o.k.?' he asks.

"Yeah , I'm just waiting for a friends to come get me."

'Jerry's a good guy. He lives life for the moment. There's no tomorrow."

"I agree. That's why his music is so good."

"Do you need any money or anything?"

"No, I'm fine. Really. This was always just a fling. I never expected anything more. It was actually better than I expected.?

"Jerry really liked you. I mean, he kept you for a second show. He doesn't usually do that. You' re something special."

"Thanks. But really, I'm o.k."

"Maybe I should mention this, just to be fair. Jerry's done a lot in his life with lots of people. You might want to check with a doctor."

I smiled to myself. So maybe Jerry's leaving me with a memento. Well, depending on what he has and what he's leaving with me, maybe I'm leaving him with a memento, too. Herpes. I manage to keep it under control fairly well but with everything we did together, there's no way he wasn't exposed. An excess of sex and living for the moment doesn't come without a price, as I've learned several times.

I saw my room mate's car. "Thanks Fred, my ride is here. Bye."

ainu
ainu
269 Followers
12