Sex With Wonder Woman

Story Info
To join the Teen Titans, I need to bang a Special woman
1k words
2.43
36.9k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UnSou11
UnSou11
9 Followers

Hi guys.

This is a fictional scenario with Wonder Woman. She is in my story. It is a fictional story that takes place in a DC universe. My character is an 18 year old Teen Titan. He is nicknamed the Time Traveler. Originally, he has the ability to time travel through various events in the DC universe. Think Booster Gold, but without a unique costume.

I will be narrating through his mind. A life long dream of his has to join the Teen Titans as a member.

The setting is in a US city. My character will have started his quest to become a superhero through the Teen Titans hq. He got his powers through a magic spell placed on him shortly after birth. Magician that give him his powers was also a time traveler. Year of story is in 1997. Enjoy this erotic story.

-------------------------------------------------

I had just met the world famous Amazon at a bus stop. Wonder Woman was right there. No one was at the bus stop that day. She wore a red tank top with her WW symbol on it and blue short shorts. Earlier that day, she called me about applying to the Titans. The teen titans had received my application to join the group and said that they had sent this letter to Wonder Woman since she was the mentor of Cassandra Sandsmark who was on the team. I was excited to meet the female in the Justice League Big 3.

Next I said hi and shook her hand. Wonder Woman gladly shook back. Then she explained my application to the Teen Titans the previous day. Diana said that they got it.

However, the bad news was that they couldn't accept me. The only way that they would accept me is if she overrode their decision and said I was in good standing. She explained that it had happened last year to Hot Spot. Some of the Titans did not want him on the team because he had no mentor. Luckily, she had a way to help me. I was invited to her house. Gladly, I obliged. Wonder Woman took me to her very luxurious two bedroom house overlooking an expanse of pasture.

She then smirked and said there was a catch to her helping me become a Titans member. For this to work, I had to have sex with her. Diana then fiddled with the straps of her tank top. I was stunned at this and asked why. Her reason was that she was looking for someone to fuck since she doesn't have much time as a superhero to do so. The Hot Spot had banged her so she could write a good review of him.

Of course I agreed. I took off my T- shirt. Wonder Woman was excited. She took off her tank top and stood in her red bra and blue short shorts. You could see her boobs protruding through the bra fabric.

Next I pulled down my brown pants. Diana then touched my abs and kissed my legs. Seductively she said that she was getting the hots for me. We were in the bedroom and she decided to close the binds. After that she pulled down her shorts to show that she was wearing matching red panties. This gave me a hard on. Next she laughed and said that she knew a lot about sex.

Being in a league full of mostly men gave her time to watch porn in the free time with the rest of them. Superman and Green Lantern John Stewart especially liked porn, she claimed. Wonder Woman then looked at the bed. Quickly she pushed me onto it. Then she got on top of me and told me to lay on my stomach. I obliged with that.

She then patted my briefs. Very slowly she put her hands on my head. After that she tried pushing my head into the bed. "Ouch", I yelled to her. Reason why I yelled ouch and I told her this was because I don't have super strength and could get hurt if she was too rough. Diana agreed and promised to be softer. Next she stroked my head.

Lying down, she kissed my neck. Kisses slowly went down to my back. I was enthusiastic about this. Wonder Woman then stopped and talked to me. Originally, she lost her virginity to Steve Trevor. After having sex, she became ready to look for men who could feed her Amazon appetite. Many Amazons were virgins and did not have the sexual enjoyment that she did. Then she kissed me on the lips and cheek. Once that was done, she said something really vital.

Diana then told me that we were going to get naked. Next she undid her bra. Her 39D breasts were a sight. Even though she was on top of my back, I decided to get nude with her. I pulled down my briefs. Wonder Woman then pulled down her panties. The warmness of her nude boy amazed me. Her body was a wonder land.

She truly was sexy. After that she made me turn so my face was facing her. Quickly she made me stick my dick into her vagina. We then had vaginal for a few minutes where she was on top of me. Once that was done, I opined to reverse positions. Diana then went on the bottom and I was on top of her. Next I had man on top sex with her and she enjoyed it. Both of our private parts were getting wet.

Wonder Woman said her vagina needs were satisfied, but we should continue banging. Thus we did for around 20 minutes. In this time, we switched between who was on top. However, my dick was nearly full of cum. Suddenly I cummed out, missing her body and having the cum land on her bed.

But she was okay with it. Diana then said we should sleep for the night to which I agreed. Then we slept until morning. When I woke up, she said she was making breakfast for me. Wonder Woman said she enjoyed last night. Next she kissed me on the cheek. Finally, she said she would get to writing the letter to the Titans. Rapidly she changed into clothes and went downstairs to the kitchen. I was impressed at the fucking experience last night.

UnSou11
UnSou11
9 Followers