Sex Wrestling Couples Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don finally got up and staggered to the ring. As he stepped through the ropes, Dani wrapped her arms around his head and dropped him down with a bulldog maneuver. Dani turned and grinned at Laurie. She slid Don's wrestling tights down his legs exposing his cock. Dani took his cock into her mouth and began giving him a blowjob. A minute later Don was hard and Dani's hand began stroking his shaft as her lips slid up and down his shaft. Laurie's head dropped. She was convinced it was only a matter of time before Don would cum and they would lose the match. Jennifer began taunting Laurie too only infuriating her even more.

But Don had other ideas, as he lay on the mat regaining his bearings he realized what was happening. He could feel his orgasm starting to build and he reached down and pulled Dani by her blonde hair away from his cock. Dani had been caught off guard and reached for her hair to ease the pain in her scalp. As she did, Don kicked up into her stomach. He then placed both feet against her belly while still maintaining the grip on her hair. He reached out with his left hand and grabbed Dani by her wrist. Then he let go of her hair and with his right grabbed the other wrist. He then flipped Dani over his head using his feet to lift her. Dani landed on her back. As she started to stand, she felt another set of hands grab her by the hair again. She had stood close to Laurie in her corner. Laurie pulled her into the corner as Don stood up. Laurie pulled both of Dani's arms over the ropes and behind her back. Don ran towards her and drove his shoulder deep into Dani's gut. Don then tagged Laurie in.

Laurie jumped into the ring and pulled Dani up. She threw her across the ring into the ropes. As Dani bounced off and came running back toward her, she leaned over and monkey flipped Dani high into the air. Dani landed flat on her back again. Laurie sat down on Dani's chest and reached forward grabbing both of Dani's ankles. She pulled back and hooked them under her arms. Dani's exposed pussy was now Laurie's target. Laurie jammed two fingers into her and began pumping. Dani yelled out but she was trapped, bent horribly. Laurie was in total control and nothing Dani tried to free herself worked. Laurie began rubbing the top wall inside Dani's pussy with her fingers finding her g-spot. "Good god girl, you're pussy is getting so wet...yeah, I can tell you're loving this...come on...give up...let that orgasm take over baby."

"Fuck you bitch!...No...No...please stop...please don't make me...Oh God!...please don't make me cum in front of everybody."

"Come on Dani...let go...let that orgasm build baby...let it out...let them watch you cum...that's why you joined our club...you want these people to watch you cum...come on...cum for me baby...cum for me Dani!"

"No...please...I'm begging...please don't...Oh God...OH GOD...OH SHIT...NO...NO...OH GOD YES..RIGHT THERE...OH GOD...I'M GONNA CUM...OH FUCK...I'M GONNA CUM...OH SHIT...SHIT..PLEASE STOP LAURIE...OH GOD...OH GOD...THAT'S IT...YES...YES...YES...OH SHIT..I'M FUCKING CUMMING...SHIT YES...YES...YES...OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK!"

Laurie pulled her fingers out, turned and shoved them in Dani's mouth as the referee declared Laurie and Don the winners. "Clean your cum off me bitch!" Dani was so into it she obediently followed Laurie's instructions. She slowly and seductively took Laurie's thin fingers into her mouth and licked her juices off like she was sucking a cock.

"Oh you dirty little bitch! I'd bet you'd like to have a nice big cock in that nasty little mouth of yours wouldn't you."

Dani nodded yes.

"Well since you are the loser in this match, we get to do whatever we want to that sweet little pussy of yours. I bet you'd like me to make you cum again wouldn't you."

"Yes Laurie, please make me cum again."

"Do you want your husband to fuck you right here in front of everybody?"

"I'd love that Laurie."

"How about having Don fuck you too? Would you like that too?... To have two men fucking you at the same time?"

"Oh God, I'd love to have two dicks inside me at the same time."

"Well you nasty little freak. Do you hear that everybody? Our little Dani wants to be fucked by two men at the same time. Would you all like to see this sweet little blonde get fucked by two dicks at the same time?

The crowd was getting worked up. Laurie looked over at Drake. The smile on his face let her know she was pleasing him with the show she was orchestrating. "Jay, get your ass over here and fuck your wife. Lie down on the mat. Dani, sit on his cock and fuck your husband."

Dani did as told. She straddled Jay and slid his cock into her soaked pussy. "Not too fast bitch. Take your time. Don, get behind her. Dani, be still for a minute."

Jay looked up at Laurie. "She's never been ass fucked before. She doesn't do it."

"Well she does tonight! Slowly Don, work your cock into that virgin ass...yeah that's it. Work your cock into her tight little asshole."

Dani buried her head in Jay's chest as Don inched his cock into her. Both holes were now filled. Dani's lower lip curled into her mouth. She let out a grunt and moaned as Don fully entered her. "Now fuck her Don. Jay, keep still."

Dani's face stayed buried in Jay's chest as Don ass fucked her. "Ughh...ughh...ughh." She let out with each stroke. Laurie crawled out of the ring and went to Michael and Victoria's table. Victoria opened up a huge purse and Laurie reached in and pulled out a large black strap on dildo and harness. She stepped into the harness and hooked it in place. She turned back to the ring and watched for a few seconds as Don was now slamming into Dani's ass.

"OH GOD...SO FULL...I'M SO FUCKING FULL...PLEASE...PLEASE...NO MORE."

Laurie jumped back into the ring. "Oh no Dani, we're nowhere near done with you yet baby. "

Laurie had Don stop. "Fuck your man until he cums inside you now."

Dani began grinding on Jay now. Her hips began to move back and forth. "That's it...fuck him Dani...fuck your man...fuck his big hard cock." Jay finally blew his load deep into Dani.

Laurie grabbed Dani by her hair and pulled her off, Jay's cum dripping from her pussy. Laurie pulled Dani out of the ring and led her to the table Larry had been seated at during the match. Jennifer had now joined him at the table. She shoved Dani onto the table face first. Laurie lined up behind her and rammed the nine inch, thick dildo into Dani's ass.

"OOOHHHHHHHH FUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!"

Laurie again grabbed Dani by the hair and pulled her back. "Yeah bitch! Let them hear you. Let them hear how much you love having this thick dildo buried in that virgin ass!"

"FUCK...OH GOD...PLEASE...PLEASE...IT'S TOO FUCKING BIG...OH GOD PLEASE..."

"Don, get up here in front of her...suck his dick while I rape your ass bitch!"

Don kneeled on the table in front of Dani. She willingly took his cock into her mouth. Jay stood in the ring watching as Dani sucked another man's cock while a woman was fucking his wife's ass. Laurie was like a mad woman as she used Dani's hair as reigns as she slammed the long dildo into her. The sound of skin slapping skin filled the room. "Yeah, take it bitch...take my cock...take my cock you little slut!"

"UGH...UGH...UGH...OH FUCK...NO...GOD NO...HOW...HOW CAN YOU...SHIT I'M GONNA CUM...I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM AGAIN...MY ASS...OH GOD HOW...SHIT...SHIT...YES...YES...YESSSSSSSSSSS!"

Dani's body spasmed. She had never been ass fucked before and now here she was with a woman and her rubber dick buried in her ass having the most intense orgasm she had ever felt. Don was stroking his cock right in front of Dani's face when he erupted, his cum splattering all over her face. Dani was panting, shocked at how her body had reacted to the anal fucking Laurie had given her. She felt Don's warm cum on her face. Laurie reached around and wiped it off with her fingers and then offered it to Dani. Dani again willingly took the fingers into her mouth and cleaned Don's cum off of Laurie's fingers.

The crowd stood and applauded. Laurie and Don raised their hands and walked down the aisle back towards the dressing rooms. Off in the corner, Brad and Gina stood taking in the view of the new team enjoying the attention being rained down on them. Gina knew one day she would have to teach them a lesson. "Give them their time, but one day Brad, we will show them how it's really done. One day...one day."

12