Sex Wrestling Couples

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laurie heard Heather and it was then she got the idea to get inside Vince's head. "Come on Vince....fuck me.....you call that fucking....this is weak.....my vibrator gives me more satisfaction."

Vince picked up the pace. "You're lying bitch. I can see it in your face. You love it. Admit it."

"Come on Vince.....fuck me....show me what kind of man you are...fuck me hard....fuck me....come on....yeah....that's it.....give it to me....slam that big cock of yours into me.....come on baby...fill me up."

Heather was yelling at him. "Vince.....pull out Vince....she's fucking with you baby.....don't do it...damn it Vince...stop....Vince....Vince, look at me damn it!"

Vince pulled out and tagged his wife. Heather jumped in and dove between Laurie's thighs with her tongue. Vince moved up and held Laurie in place. Laurie closed her eyes fighting off the building orgasm. She opened them briefly and saw Vince's cock dangling above her head. She looked up at Vince and made eye contact with him. She licked her lips. "I want to suck you!" Vince couldn't resist. Laurie took his cock inside her mouth and he began face fucking her. Laurie was moaning. Heather knew Laurie was about to cum and began licking faster. Vince leaned his head back and let go of Laurie's hands. She began pumping his cock with her hand. Heather pulled her face away from Laurie's pussy and saw Vince being sucked. She reached over and slapped her husband. "What the fuck are you doing Vince?" Vince pulled back and Heather went back to work on Laurie. Laurie's back arched off the mat as Heather's tongue flicked across her clit. Laurie was squirming and breathing heavy. "Oh god.....no.....please....no.....oh Vince....come on baby....let me suck your cock....come fill me up with that cock Vince."

Vince was torn. He was on the verge of cumming and wanted to shoot his load down her throat but knew his wife was about to bring Laurie to orgasm and win the match for them. Laurie pushed herself into a sitting position and reached for Vince. "Oh god Vince....I'm going to cum....your wife....her tongue...oh God Vince....please....please give me that cock baby...oh shit......Vince.....she's going to make me cum.....shitttttttttttttttttttttt I'm cumming......I'm fucking cumming.......YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Laurie's orgasm was intense but what she did next shocked the crowd. She crawled in front of Vince and took his cock into her mouth. Laurie was a sexual dynamo and could care less now what people thought of her. She was theirs for thirty minutes anyway and she was going to make the best of it. She wanted his cock and wanted to make him cum. "Cum for me Vince.....cum on me!" Laurie's head moved up and down as she sucked Vince. Heather grabbed Laurie's hair and shoved her face deep against Vince filling her mouth with Vince's rock hard dick. Vince looked at his wife. "I'm about to explode baby." Vince tensed up and let out a loud grunt. Laurie never pulled away as Vince's cock erupted inside her mouth. Heather slipped her bottoms off as Laurie milked Vince's dick dry.

Heather moved over into a corner and sat on the middle ropes. "Come eat my pussy bitch!" Laurie obeyed the command and crawled to Heather. Heather held herself up by the top rope and spread her legs across the middle rope. Laurie quickly dipped her tongue inside Heather's pussy and went to work. "That's it bitch! Right there......yeah baby......lick my pussy.....ummmmm.....yeah baby....suck that big clit....suck my big fucking clit." For several minutes Laurie licked and sucked Heather's pussy. Heather was now on the verge of her own orgasm. "Oh god Vince....she's such a good pussy eater.....I'm about to cum Vince....you know what happens when I cum baby....oh god....yes.....yes.....yes....oh god yes...SHIT!"

Heather's head rolled back, her eyes closed, and she bit her lower lip as the orgasm erupted and she began flooding Laurie's face. Large streams of fluid squirted from Heather's pussy all over Laurie's face. Heather grabbed Laurie's head and held her in place as several streams gushed out of her body. Finally, Heather's orgasm subsided and she shoved Laurie to the mat. Laurie was soaked. Heather and Vince had their hands raised by the referee and left the ring. After another three minutes, Laurie finally sat up and acknowledged the cheers of the crowd. She smiled and looked for Don. He helped her out of the ring as the crowd began to applaud. She was slightly embarrassed as they walked down the aisle toward their dressing room. Once inside she began to apologize to Don. "Don, I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me. You know how much I enjoy sex. Once I could feel my orgasm coming I just lost my senses. Please forgive me....please say something."

There was a knock on the door. Drake entered their dressing room. "Here's your money for losing and here's a big surprise for you. It's not unusual for the crowd to tip the fighters, but this is the largest tip I've ever collected for any fighters, much less for the losing team. There's over $7000 in the envelope for you and an invitation from one of our club members to come to his house and wrestle him and his wife. He's offered $2500 for just one match with you. You put on a good show for my members. As long as you are still willing I'd like to schedule you another match next week. Come back Monday for some more training and I'll tell you who your next match is against.

Drake left the room and Don looked over at Laurie. "I guess we have new jobs don't we. You don't need me to forgive you. I knew what we were signing up for when we agreed to do this. Damn, look at this, $8000 for one night and another $2500 sitting there for us. Guess we need to go see who this is that wants us to come to their house. This note says they are waiting for us by the ring for an answer." Don looked at his wife. "Damn you're beautiful."