Sex Zoo 2.2: Entry 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait... you say you've been observing me for years? You mean back on Earth before you brought me here?" I asked.

"No. You have been on this ship for 15 of your planet's revolutions around its star." It projected.

"15 years? That is not possible." I said, fighting yet a new round of cognitive dissonance.

"It is possible. I assure you I have no reason to lie to you. What creates the illusion that you are a new arrival is that, prior to making our decision about you, we had been wiping your memories of all sessions when you went into your post-experiment stasis. This was necessary so that the subsequent experiments would not be adversely influenced by memories of the preceding sessions. We've used you in hundreds of experiments of various kinds, and when you were not engaged in experimentation you were kept in a stasis in which your muscles were exercised regularly by application of electrical impulses but your mind remained in a deep dreamless sleep. Think about it, what is your last memory of life on Earth, and when did it take place?"

I had a flash, but it dissipated into vapor ephemerally when I tried to consciously think about it. It was just the way one gets a momentary vision of a dream during the day, but when one tries to remember the dream one cannot even recall the image from an instant before. I couldn't remember a last event. I certainly didn't remember being abducted. It was not that I couldn't remember my life, but, rather, it was disturbingly like memories of one's childhood. It was only the highlights reel of footage, and I could, at best, piece together limited sequences of unrelated events with great effort. In other words, I could remember which order I lived at which residence, but for a given job and residence I couldn't remember which events happened earlier and later without great effort to tie them to life's larger events.

"When did you take me?" I asked.

"May 29th of 1994 at 3:57am; you were saying at your cabin in the mountains." It replied.

Upon hearing this, I could vaguely remember going to the cabin for Memorial Day weekend, but it did seem a long time ago - not days or weeks as I wanted to think it had been. Some friends were supposed to come down on Sunday afternoon and stay over night for Memorial Day, but I only remembered the Saturday before that that I spent by myself to clear my head in solitude. I was distressed that I could not recall the faces or full names of the friends that were supposed to come to visit.

"As you seem distraught over our conclusions about you, it might make you feel better to know that, unlike some, we did not come to the conclusion you would be suitable for this task initially. It might be beneficial to show you another bit of video. It is the session immediately before the last session you remember. It will both confirm that there were sessions you don't remember, and give some insight into our decision."

Another holographic movie began to play as the porn had before. I felt a chill as I recognized myself in this one, but had no recollection of the events that began to unfold before my eyes. It was an amorphously-shaped completely white room that was unfamiliar to me, and it seemed to contain only myself and a young woman who was kneeling with her back against a pole. I was lying on the floor secured to it a few feet away from unknown woman. Like me, she seemed a little, for lack of a better term, squirmy. It was not clear whether this was just the result of attempts to break free to cover our exposed and naked bodies. Her eyes glistened, and I felt bad for her. She was an attractive blond girl in her mid-twenties with a face whose sweetness showed through the fearful grimace that crossed it at the moment.

Then there was a voice that seemed to boom out of nowhere that startled us both but clarified what was happening. "At the end of these instructions a tone will sound. When the tone sounds, if you are the first to press your button, you will be able to move free of your restraints for one purpose only. You will be able to walk over to the room's other occupant and relieve your bladder onto that individual. If you do anything other than that act, you will be punished." As if to punctuate the end of the statement, both I and the blond girl winced and writhed from what I could only assume was the now-familiar excruciating headache.

My face flushed in simultaneous anger and embarrassment. I had never even imagined there could be as humiliating a situation as I was watching myself experience.

When the tone sounded both of us tensed as if anticipating the other's move. However, neither of us moved immediately. There was a deadlock for some time in which neither of us was eager to be the jackass who degraded the other, but then, as if in an out-of-body experience, I saw myself sit up. The "me" in the holograph tried to turn in the other direction to urinate, but stiffened as the promised punishment was levied.

I next saw myself step over to the girl mouthing something repetitively that I can only assume was "sorry, sorry, sorry...", and I peed onto the girl's chest and stomach for what seemed like an impossibly long time. I tried to avoid her face, but the spatter went every which way, and if I didn't hit her squarely the punishing pain grew in my head. As I was about halfway done I could see that the girl, unable to hold it any longer, dejectedly began to pee onto the floor with the spatter getting on her thighs and calves.

Briefly the holographic projection went blank, but then came back up with another scene. It looked to be the same room, though there is nothing much to differentiate a plain white room which does not seem to have any corners or distinct edges from another. This one had two floor-to-ceiling poles like the one to which the blond girl had been tied previously. Again there were two occupants in the room, myself and a man of about my age who was of similar height and weight to me but looked to be Korean - or possibly Japanese. We were each secured as the blond girl had been in the previous video. That is to say, both he and I were on our knees with our back to one of the poles and with hands secured back around the pole. Again, we each seemed to have a clicker button in hand. I tried not to think about where this was going, but my inability to look away and the inexorable flow of images prevented my ability to remain ignorant.

What sounded like the same voice as before began to speak in a language that I did not know, but which I suspected was Korean. As when you fly an international airline, there was only a brief pause between the completion of the foreign instructions and (presumably) the same instructions in English.

It was the same kind of game of "do or be done" as last time, but this time what was to be done was a blow job with swallowing. The first to push his button would receive, and the other would give.

Now, I am quite sure that the man opposing me was straight like I, and had no interest in participating in the little game - particularly on the giving end. However, presumably owing to being more courteous than I, he must have hesitated at least an instant. Or, perhaps, his reactions were just slower. At any rate, I did not hesitate a nanosecond this time. While I had never considered either giving or receiving oral sex from another man something I was eager to do, giving and getting a mouthful of goo was a lot lower on the list of things I apparently wished to experience.

There were three other scenes that were permutations of this same game of ultimatums, but each turned out the same. I "did unto she or he" rather than having "done unto me." I was almost grateful when the alien applied the knock-out gas, and I kind of wished I might again forget some of what I had seen.

12