Sex Zoo 2.2: Entry 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went into the room with the two women, and stated the ultimatum with which the robot had provided me. "I'm sure you want to get out those uncomfortable shackles and avoid any more punishment. I can make it happen. The price is that I get to fuck one of you in the mouth and the other in the ass. You have five minutes to determine which of you gets dicked where. I'll be back." I said.

"Wait... I'll do both. I'm really good." The mother said, adding the latter sentence in a seductive tone that didn't ring true but was a laudable attempt to have her daughter spared.

"Mom..." The daughter said.

"Shh-shh." The mother retorted.

If it had been up to me, I'd have gladly taken the mother up on her offer. She was a gorgeous woman, and whatever slight flaws and imperfections she had relative to her daughter would probably be more than offset by confidence and experience. However, it was not up to me and clearly the aliens had something else in mind.

It was easy to see why the aliens might find it interesting to perform the experiments with individuals who were related. (As opposed to the similar ultimatums I had seem myself presented with in the videos.) The aliens were likely interested in what was presumably a much more intense willingness to take the more objectionable option to protect loved ones than was generally seen between strangers. There was also the parent-child dynamic to sort out, which, no doubt, could get complex when the child was this age and considered herself independent.

"I'm sorry, that is not an option." I said and continued toward the portal to the observation and monitoring room.

"But..." The mother said, but did not continue when it invoked no response from me.

I stood on the other side of the two-way wall watching the two women's deliberations. I found myself intrigued. There was a long period of silence and it seemed apparent the mother was trying to figure out what would be the less traumatic experience for her daughter. She had a shrewd look about her, and I was impressed with her.

I was interrupted by the little robot. "I have been told to inform you that your performance during the last experiment was horrible and to remind you that you are on probation. If you do not pick up your performance and show more aggression, you will be reassigned to be a SAW-BL subject. Do you understand?" The robot said matter-of-factly.

"I understand. Do you have any coins around here?" I said.

The droid's message was not a surprise to me, I expected flack for being relatively genteel with the brown-haired woman. But the thought of being sent to the SAW-BL was an ominous warning. I had no intention of letting that happen.

If the little droid had circuits expecting logical responses, I had likely nearly fried them and I was quietly pleased about it. "A coin? For what purpose would you need a coin?"

"Once they decide who gets fucked where, I am going to let chance decide which orifice I take first." I said.

"Why not just choose outright?" The robot said.

They expected meanness out of me, and the mean thing to do would be to butt-fuck one of the women and then stick my soiled cock in the mouth of the other. If I did it the other way around, which was my inclination; I would no doubt have it counted against me. I did not want to end up in the SAW-BL, but I also had a stubborn rebellious streak about me that I think had grown when the first alien I saw stated that I was both a sadist and a coward. So I came up with an alternative.

"Because it's more demoralizing to leave it to chance." I said.

There was a certain potential truth to what I said. If I did them in ass-first order, then it was just a mean and disgusting man acting against them. However, if chance dictated it, then the fates were conspiring against them. Of course, there was the possibility they would get the less objectionable outcome. There was an excellent chance it turned out.

I resumed observing the mother - daughter duo.

"I've thought about it, and I will take the rear-end sex." The mother said, breaking the silence.

"Mom, we should talk about this." The daughter said.

"Well, sex in the butt can be really painful and even dangerous. Your father..."

"MOM! Too much information. I just think we should consider our options and come to a solution that is best for both of us."

"Well I thought about doing the oral and going first and maybe I could wear him out or bite him and escape, but this may just prolong the entire ordeal."

"Not to mention there is no guarantee you would get to go first doing oral." The daughter whispered.

The mother just cringed in response to that suggestion.

"Look if you'd rather I used my mouth, we can do it that way. Just tell me what you least want to do. I always think of you as my little girl, but I know you've done some things before." The mother said after a pause.

"Look, mom, it's just about getting this over with. I don't care which way I have to do it, and I kind of don't want to give him the satisfaction of making the decision a big traumatic deal. " The daughter said, and her stock just reached parity with that of her mother.

"Alright. Let's get it over with then. I'll take it back there, but you'll have to go first if we can. Is that OK?"

"Yes, mom, it's fine."

I waited a few minutes until I thought, not having a watch, it had been about five minutes, and then I went back into the chamber. The droid had brought me a coin that looked just like a quarter with the conspicuous exception of the absence of milling marks around the edge. Apparently, they could manufacture at least simple items without machines as we thought of them, but the time constraints must have prevented putting the finishing touches on it. I had once read an article about how nanotechnology might make such capabilities possible in my lifetime on Earth, but to my knowledge it was still a distant reality there.

"So what is it going to be?" I asked.

"I'm telling you, I'm much more experienced, you should just do me. It will be worth your while, I promise. You can even have my pussy too." The mom finished her sentence, but seemed to do so in great pain. The droids in the observation room had apparently turned on the punishment.

"I'll go first with my mouth, and then you can have her... from behind." The daughter said.

"Nice try, but I'm afraid fate will decide the order. I opened my hand to show the coin. 'Heads' or 'tails' should be self-explanatory." I said.

With my back to the two-way wall, I flipped the coin high in the air and caught it placing it onto the back of my other hand. I was standing forward of the two women between them and they strained to see when I peaked under the covering hand. I tried to avoid showing the two women the coin, while making it look as though they would be able to see it. I tried to not even think about, or let it register, what coin face was actually showing.

"Heads it is." I said and closed my palm on the coin before placing it in the rudimentary pocket in my top.

As I walked over to the daughter, she displayed brief a look of dismay and then one of resignation. I extracted my cock through the fly of my pants and began to stroke it.

"Open." I said like a dentist, except when she did I shoved a half-erect dick in her mouth rather than a sharp steel tool (well, unlike most dentists).

My member did not stay pliable for long. Enveloped by the warm wet mouth and soft lips, it became turgid in an instant. To display the requisite aggression, I ran my fingers into the pretty young girl's strawberry-blond coils and tightened my fists to lock her head in place. I then began thrust the member into her mouth.

I had to admit, the sense of power and control was both thrilling and invigorating, and I became increasing aroused as I took the doll-faced girl's mouth. I could see how a person could get addicted to the kapo's life, though I feared split-personality. I was not as harsh in my manhandling as the Indian had been with the brown-haired woman, but nonetheless the girl choked and gagged as the cock hit the back of her throat repeatedly. The girl was not as skilled the woman in the SAW-BL, but even mediocre head is better than most everything else in the imaginable universe.

I didn't want to climax too rapidly, so I pulled out for a time and lifted my cock putting my nutsack against the young sweety's mouth so she could lick and kiss it.

"Be a good little girl and lick my nuts." I said.

She did as asked in a half-hearted manner.

"You're a good little cocksucker. Your momma should be proud." I said as I shoved my cock back into the girl's mouth.

I decided antagonizing the women might win me some points with the aliens and possibly keep me from being butt-raped in the SAW-BL.

"You bastard." The mother said.

"You should be happy. Your baby girl's going to slob my knob up nice and slippery so it won't be so painful when I cram it in your ass. Come on, baby doll, get my cock nice and slippery for your mommy."

"I hope you burn in hell." The mother said.

"Perhaps I will, but not before I bust a nut in your ass."

Despite starting out as an act on my part, I found myself feeling defensive at the response to my antagonizing comments, and there began to develop a real enmity. Emotion ruled over rationality. My logical mind knew I shouldn't take anything personal because I hadn't really meant my offenses to be taken personally, but yet I did and it fed an edge of hostility. The hostility was great for staying out of the SAW-BL, but was stressful nonetheless.

When I was on the verge of climax, I pulled out of the daughter's mouth and shot a small lump of cum onto her cheek right below her eye. I then glossed the girl's closed lips with the little bit of cream that oozed out of the tip of my shaft as it went flaccid.

I had not intended to cum. Having done so twice already in the day, I figured I should save my erection for her mom, but I was now getting caught up in the whole persona I was playing. I was confident I could get it up once more, and, if it took a while to finish up the mom, I could live with that.

I walked around behind the two women, and enjoyed the view of their bare butts in the air. It was enough to create a stirring in my loins. I ran a palm over the impeccably smooth soft skin of the girl's back and butt first, and then moved over to give my attention to the mother.

I pushed my index and middle fingers into the mother's cunt slowly but steadily. Was that a bit of moistness? As expected, she wasn't aroused to a sloppy wet tizzy, but it didn't seem that she was bone dry either. I moved around to the side of woman farthest from her daughter, and kneeled down so I could whisper in her ear.

I said, curving the woman's hair back around her ear softly and whispering in such a low tone that the daughter couldn't hear, "Mom, did you get turned on watching your little girl suck me off?"

"You're a disgusting freak. Why don't you just get this over with?" The mother said, loudly enough for all to hear.

"Am I, now." I said referring to her insult, putting the fingers under her nose so she could smell her own scent.

I moved back around behind the woman stroking my erection to fullness. I pushed the head of my cock against the mother's pussy, and breached her.

"You didn't say anything about doing that. That wasn't the deal." The woman said.

"I just figured that a dry ass-fucking wouldn't be that pleasurable for either of us - especially me." I said.

I punctuated my remarks by pulling out my cock, which was now slopped up, and pushing the head of it against the woman's rosebud until it yielded to me. As I proceeded to thrust harder, the woman involuntarily made noises, despite a clear attempt to show restraint, that I could not be certain whether to attribute to agony or ecstasy. It was more a prolonged throaty hum than anything, and I imagined it came through gritted teeth, but my inability to see the woman's face made that purely speculation.

It took almost no time for the woman's cunt slop to gum up making it essentially a dry butt-fuck. I had to hand it to the woman, while she had been quick to voice objections earlier, she took the anal penetration and continued violation in stride. I might have kept it up uninterrupted if it were not for the fact that it was becoming less than pleasant for me. Between the woman's tight bung, which was clearly not broken in, and the lack of lubrication, my cock was beginning to feel the burn of skin worn raw.

I had noted one of the green dispensers mounted on the side of the stocks, and figured it must be acceptable to use its contents since it was there. I hoped I wouldn't lose points for not just viciously plunging back into the woman's cunt to lube up, and I tried to form the thought that I was doing it so that I could increase my own endurance. If the aliens could read my mind I did not want to display concern about giving the poor lady some nasty infection.

I withdrew and slathered my cock with the clear slippery substance. I then went back behind the woman, grabbed her around the waistline, and resumed fucking her hard in the ass. Because of my previous escapades in the day, it took me some time to approach climax.

A few minutes after I resumed activity with the mother, the two women engaged in a brief stilted conversation.

"Are you alright, mom."

"Yes, don't worry about me." The mother replied in a disjoint manner of speech that had a vibrato tonal quality to it owing to the shaking caused by my hips bouncing off the woman's backside.

"Just hang in there, it will be over soon." The daughter's words were lame and contrived, but, to be fair, what does one say to a loved one who is being ass-raped a few feet away.

Then there was an extended period of silence that lasted ten or fifteen minutes.

"Excuse me, is this going to be over soon?" The mother said in an uncharacteristically polite fashion, but with an edge of irritation and /or condescension in her voice.

"If you want it to be over, you've got to help out a little. Tell me how much you like having my cock in your ass." I said.

"I really like having your... penis in me." The woman said in an unenthusiastic monotone, while biting on the words like a person telling a proctologist that the scope feels fine.

"Horrible, it could take hours if you say it like that. I need to hear some enthusiasm." I said.

"Oh, baby, I really like when you...fuck, my ass." This time was a little better, but not by much. It was particularly noted that she nearly choked on the word "fuck".

"Better, but it's still not doing it for me. How about if we get your daughter in on the conversation? Maybe she could tell me how much she wishes I could fuck her butt." I said.

"You..." The mother began to say, but her daughter interrupted her before she could presumably finish with the word "bastard."

"Mom, close your ears." The daughter said to her mother.

Then the daughter spoke for my benefit, and she did it in the breathy moan-bestrewn tone of a porn star. "Oooo, I bet your big thick cock feels sooo good in the ass. I wish you were fucking me. I want you to cream my backdoor."

It sounded like the girl had put herself through college doing phone sex, and if she hadn't she should have. By the end of the first sentence I lost my rhythm and spurt my load deep into the mother's bunghole. When I pulled out, the woman's sphincter began to reject my seed, and it ran out and drizzled down her leg.

I cleaned up with the blue dispenser, put my unit back in my pants, and left the room.

That concluded my first day on the job. The little robot ushered me back to my little cell where I took a long and restful nap.