Sexcapades in Shreveport Ch. 02

Story Info
Eric and Sookie don't wait too long before continuing.
2.1k words
4.32
21.9k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was slowly return to Earth from a precarious perch on Cloud 9. I had been summoned to Fangtasia by the sheriff of Area 5, Eric Northman.

While I had assumed I was ordered here for Eric to use my telepathic powers, I was more than pleasantly surprised to be simply used for my body.

When Eric went over to his desk, I finally sat up on the couch and started to gather my clothes. I figured I would just head home, maybe take a nice luxurious bath, and curl up in my bed in bliss. All of my clothes were collected in my lap, and I made an attempt to stand up. My legs were still too shaky, and I simply feel back on the couch like a klutz.

"Where do you think you're going," my vampire practically growled at me. His body was still facing forward, but he had turned his head to the side and could easily see me in his peripheral vision.

"Well," I said, trying not to sound ungrateful to the one who had given me a pleasant handful of orgasms only a few moments ago, but in doing so, he had further complicated our already tenuous relationship. "I figured I would mosey on home since I finished the task you had apparently summoned me to do."

"Did I say we were through?" He tried to keep the fierce tone, but I could hear the smile in his voice. He fully turned his chair toward me. His broad smile somehow managed to capture and hold my gaze, which was somewhat miraculous, because he had made no attempt to be modest in the least. While his little solider wasn't standing at attention, it still was a conscious effort not to stare openmouthed at it.

I quickly swallowed and tried to form a coherent thought. "Don't you have a bar to run?" In all the time I'd known Eric, I couldn't recall a night when he was at the bar without being out on the floor. In fact, the only times I knew of where he hadn't been at the bar in general, he was monitoring me while I was on missions for him out of town. Well, at least he was consistent in that I was his only distraction from his more official duties.

"Pam is taking over more responsibility with the bar. I left her in charge for the night, but I'm keeping an ear out for any trouble out there."

"Wait," I exclaimed as a realization slowly hit me, "if you can hear what's going on out there, doesn't that mean people can hear what went on in here?" I was horrified to think that the entire racket we had made in the throws of passion had been overheard by the bar's patrons.

"Don't worry," he said as he settled next to me on the couch and brushed a strand of hair behind my ear. "The walls are sound proofed for human ears, but the materials aren't strong enough to hide noises from our ears. From what I can tell, we've made some guests out there very hot and bothered." With that, he kissed my neck and removed the clothes from my lap to start exploring using his clever fingers.

I let out a deep sigh before I could stop myself. My eyes shot open as I realized the vampires in the bar could probably smell as well as hear me. Before there was any more physical evidence of my arousal, I wrenched myself away from Eric and his lengthy appendages.

"If this is going any further, can we go somewhere a little more private? I really don't want to give everyone a show, even if they aren't experiencing it visually." Modesty may not have been in his nature, but I sure liked to keep my exposure as decent as possible. I could tell he wasn't liking my idea, so I decided to use my feminine charms to get my point across.

I sauntered over to Eric, straddled him on the couch, and kissed his neck, making sure to lightly bite him before pulling my mouth to his ear. As sultry as possible, I whispered, "Why don't you drive me back to Bon Temps? At my house, I will be less inhibited knowing no one is listening to us." I could tell he was turning the idea over but was less than enthused at delaying our lovemaking even for a little, so I stepped up my game. I reached between us and took a firm hold of his penis, slowly running my hand up and down its length. His moan let me know I was in complete control of the situation.

"If you drive us back to my house, I will make sure to keep my mouth occupied the whole way, and I don't mean with pleasant conversation." He quickly nodded, and I immediately extricated myself from his lap. I picked up my work clothes from the floor and hurriedly put them on. Eric slid into a pair of designer jeans, wisely neglecting his underwear, and grabbed a fresh shirt from the closet in his office.

Eric grudgingly agreed to drive my Malibu, as I needed to be able to get to Merlotte's the next day and absolutely refused to drive his Corvette. Once we were out of the parking lot, I went about fulfilling my promise. From the passenger seat, I reached over, unzipped his jeans, and pulled out his slowly growing member. At first, I simply stroked it for a few minutes, but when it reached its full potential, I put my mouth to work.

I gave a quick kiss to the tip, and then I started licking the shaft like a lollipop before wrapping my mouth around its entirety. I heard a moan of appreciation and fleetingly worried about Eric's ability to drive. I realized if we were to get in a crash while zooming along Louisiana backroads, I would either die instantly or allow Eric to turn me into a vampire so we could fuck for eternity.

I pushed these thoughts from my mind as he ran his hand through my hair. I continued my up and down bobbing while he kept his hand on the back of my head. Every so often, he would apply a bit of pressure to force my mouth farther down on his shaft. I had my nose nestled down in his white blonde hair and reached my hand into his jeans to give his balls a gentle squeeze.

That was all it took to get his sweet release. He was so deep in my mouth that the first spurts went straight past my tastebuds, so I pulled back a little in order to savor his fluids. As it slowed, I went back down on his beautiful shaft to make sure no drops were wasted.

I finally sat up and wiped a little that had tried to escape back into my mouth. I took in the landscape and then my eyes darted to the dashboard. Eric's driving ability hadn't been impaired as we were now pulling into my driveway only 30 minutes after having left Shreveport. Comparatively, when I had made the drive down to the bar earlier that night, I spent just over an hour on the road.

I was on the verge of berating his recklessly fast driving, but I realized he had wanted to waste as little time as possible keeping clothed. He parked the car behind my house, and before I had finished releasing my seatbelt, he had opened my door from the outside and easily taken me in his arms. I nuzzled my head against his neck, and he kissed me on the forehead before making his way to my mouth.

Without hardly having to pay attention, he carried me into my bedroom and placed me on the bed as though I was a freshly rescued damsel in distress. While looking down at me, he slowly removed his shirt and slid out of his jeans. I couldn't help it, and my hand found its way to my already moist core.

My two fingers were furiously working to bring me the same release I had given Eric only a few minutes ago. He started to chuckle and knelt down on the bed beside me. Eric wordlessly grabbed onto my busy wrist. Even though I whimpered a protest and pleaded with my eyes, he had ideas of his own.

He put my fingers into his mouth and gently sucked off my fresh juices. My protesting turned into a delighted moan. He released my fingers and tantalizingly slowly began to undress me, starting with my shorts. The ridiculously slow pace was infuriating me, so in an attempt to speed things along, I sat up, pulled off my shirt and bra, and flung them across the room before flopping back down on the bed. His smile was so blindingly white that I could see it without any lights on.

"Relax, Sookie," he chuckled as he settled between my legs and tucked them over his shoulders. He gently probed his fingers into my velvety folds, and when he suckled on my little button, my back arched, desperate for more. His tongue ran up and down a few times before briefly exchanging places with his fingers. He was content enough lapping at my juices to let his right hand wander farther up my body. While he was massaging my breast, I let my hand play in his beautiful hair and gently reinforced the idea that I was clamoring for an orgasm. He took a break from working his tongue along my canal to kiss my thigh and nip my leg to get a quick sip from my femoral artery.

I couldn't stand waiting any longer and once again took control. In his moment of distraction, I forced him onto his back and quickly impaled myself on his freshly rigid member. I relished the complete fullness and quickly began riding Eric as though he was a stallion. He put his hands on my waist and helped guide the rhythmic movements of our bodies.

After having been on top for a few minutes, Eric decided to resume his Alpha male position. With his hands guiding my body, I was turned around 180 degrees. Before I had gotten used to no longer looking in his eyes, he decided our bodies should further rotate so he instead would be perpendicular to the bed. I luckily put out my hands to catch myself before I fell completely flat.

Finally, Eric took on a speed I had been desperate for the entire evening. He completely nixed the gentle pace of a knight in shining armor and simply set about pillaging my body. I felt the initial quakes as the waves of an orgasm rippled through my being.

Eric wasn't ready to cease thrusting into me, but without even a hint of recovery time, I was rapidly losing the ability to function. My arms gave way beneath me, and only his hands guiding my hips towards his kept the back half of my body from collapsing on the bed as well. He reached his left arm around my waist and stretched the other to tweak my nipple.

This was all I needed to get my second wind, sexually speaking. I pulled his right hand to my mouth and sucked on several of his fingers, which kicked Eric's body into overdrive. Within moments, I was screaming out guttural syllables of approval. All of my muscles were clenching, and I felt myself milking all the juices my Viking could offer.

As our bodies regained the ability to move on their own accord, I reached behind me and brought Eric's lips to mine in a symbolic final kiss of our activities for the night. I was functioning just enough to crawl under the covers. Eric looked down at me and let out the laugh I loved so much that it normally made me weak in the knees. I was too drained all over to single out any one body part particularly weaker than the others at the moment.

"Now I know the real reason we had to drive here," he said with an unwavering smile. "It wasn't inhibitions or whatever your excuse was, but so you would already be in bed when we finished! You calculating little minx." The last part was practically said with pride.

"Well," I couldn't help having a smile on my face by this point too, "you have a history of wearing me out, and I didn't want to worry about driving home exhausted. Besides, you have a place to sleep here while I don't at the bar!" He nestled his body around mine as if in approval of my logic. The last thing I remembered as I closed my eyes for the night was Eric dancing his fingers through my hair as he hummed a tune lightly in my ear, lulling me into an effortless sleep.