Sexcapades in the Park

Story Info
She's bound to a tree for your taking.
1k words
4.08
30.4k
3
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

aIt is warm outside, as is normal for this part of the country, no matter the season. A breeze blows, making the heat bearable, but causing my nipples to harden, jutting out even further.

My heart is racing as I survey our surroundings. It seems we are hidden by the trees in the park, but I know that at any moment someone could walk by, and we would be discovered. There would be no way to hide what we are doing, not with my current position. I am terrified, but I am thrilled.

I am standing, my arms above my head, wrists tied to the branch above me, my back against the tree, my ankles spread and tied to stakes in the ground.

I am completely naked, my B-cup breasts pointing out towards you, my shaven pussy glistening with excitement. My underwear - my favorite pair of black lace panties - are shoved in my mouth being served as a gag. But my eyes are open, not blindfolded; you want me to see what you're going to do to me. You want to see my eyes roll back into my head as I get lost in orgasm after orgasm.

You are fully clothed, further enhancing my vulnerability. I am there for your pleasure, though I know I will be immensely satisfied by the encounter as well.

You step in front of me, your eyes taking in every inch of my young 18-year old, beautiful, exposed body.

Your hands go to my breasts: squeezing them, rubbing them, pinching my nipples, pulling, twisting. The pain and pleasure send signals to my clit. I squirm in ecstasy from your touch.

Your mouth goes to my neck: kissing, blowing softly on my ear, biting my shoulder gently as you continue to knead my breasts. I whimper. You stop touching me, then suddenly bring your hands up, squeezing the back of my neck in the way you know I can't resist. I tense as I orgasm, then go limp as one of your hands leaves my body and the other glides over my skin, caressing me.

You start at my chest, then move up, rubbing my outstretched arm, then back down to my tit again. Your other hand unzips your pants and you free your cock from its constrained position in your jeans. You continue to touch me, squeezing me in the sensitive areas of my skin, tickling me, making me moan and long for you to fuck me.

You stop touching me again, and you go to untie my left ankle. When you come back in front of me, you pull my leg up, giving you better access to my wet, dripping cunt.

You plunge in forcefully, your huge cock filling me, stretching me. Your hands are on my tits again, using my nipples to pull me forward as you fuck me.

I can't control myself. I moan loudly through my gag, my eyes rolling back as I repeatedly cum, my pussy contracting around your thick cock, my juices flowing and dripping down to my ass.

You continue to fuck me as my mind comes back down to earth. I am your fuck toy. Your slut. You look me in the eyes as you pound into me, getting harder and faster, thrusting deeper.

Finally you cum, your warm load shooting into me, filling me even further and dripping out of me.

You reach up as you slip out of me, untying me and pulling out my gag. You motion for me to get on my knees to clean you off. I gladly slip my mouth around your softening member, feeling it begin to harden again with my soft lips around it, my tongue swirling around, savoring the mingled tastes of our juices. I moan in pleasure. This is my favorite part, my mouth around your cock as it slides between my lips, pushing down my throat.

I pull my head back slightly, allowing your cock to slide out of my mouth, my lips replaced quickly by my fingers as I move to gently suck on your balls.

You quickly harden again and pull me up to stand, this time with my chest against the tree. You re-tie me, the bark rough against my bare and already sore breasts.

Your finger dips into my still drenched pussy, then travels to my ass. I know what is coming next.

You finger my ass with one hand as your other snakes around me and plays with my clit. I immediately respond, my body jerking and my skin being scratched by the bark of the tree. I am held up only by the ropes around my wrists as the intense orgasm wracks through my body.

You slide your cock back into my now freely flowing pussy, but only briefly enough to get it moist. Immediately you slam your hard cock into my dry ass, only slightly lubricated by my own juices. Your hand flies to my mouth as I scream from the pain of your penetration.

I am forced further against the tree, my breasts flat against the bark, my arm muscles taut as I clench from the invasion.

You start slowly at first, moving your cock gently deeper, but as more of you disappears into my ass you start to pump harder, faster. The pain I feel is replaced by waves of pleasure as I feel your balls slapping against me as you fuck my senseless, like I am nothing more than an animal used for your sexual gratification.

You quickly cum again, this time your seed spraying into my ass, and then all over my back as you pull out. I am sticky with your cum as I lay against the tree, heaving and trying to catch my breath.

You lean in and whisper into my ear, speaking for the first time since we started, "Thanks for the fun, my little fuck toy. I hope the next guy to come along enjoys you as much as I did. I'll be back to check on you later."

And with that you take my silk blindfold out of your pocket and wrap it around my head as you shove my panties back into my mouth. I then hear you walking away, leaving me tied to the tree, ass out, vulnerable to whoever wanders by next, your cum leaving the evidence of my willingness to be fucked.