Sexcapades of Babysitting

Story Info
A babysitting job turns into more than was bargained for.
1.5k words
4.15
18.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cbcorky
cbcorky
5 Followers

You hired me to watch your kids for the night so you could have a night out on the town. I have babysat for you in the past multiple times and was glad to come over and watch them again. The night began uneventfully. I showed up at my normal time, wearing a flannel school girl skirt and a white shirt, tied in the front, black clunky heels and white knee high socks. When I arrived at the door you laughed at my appearance. I smiled and explained to you that I was going to a costume party back at my college after you returned home.

You gave me the usual instructions and promised to not be gone late. The children were already in bed so my night was going to be a breeze. I watched you leave, never letting the lust I felt for you show in my eyes. It would be too cliché, the father and the babysitter. I had spent years fascinating about you just taking me and fucking me like the dirty girl I knew I was, however I knew it would never happen.

Once you were gone I checked on the children and then proceeded to do my favorite thing at your house. I took your laptop into your bedroom and lay on the bed. I had accidently found your naked pictures on the laptop and I loved to look through them as I touched myself, imagining it was your hands on me. I opened the laptop and located the file of pictures. I slowly scanned through them, looking the longest at the ones of your hard cock, wondering if it tasted as good as it looked. Soon, my hands were roaming over my body and I was breathing heavy. I laid onto my back and let my head fall off the side of the bed as I pinched my nipples through my shirt. I started to moan lightly and make little mumbles. In a whisper I begged you to slide your cock in to my mouth, to let me taste it. My hand slide down my stomach and under my skirt. I started to rub my clit, imagining it was you, begging you to lick me and fuck me.

I'm so caught up in the moment that I don't hear you come back in. You had forgotten your wallet and was returning to get it when you heard my voice coming from you bedroom. You slowly opened the door and stared at the sight of me on your bed, masturbating to pics of you. The sight instantly makes you hard. You slowly unzip your pants and take out your hard cock. You start stroking it, your eyes never leaving my body. You quietly walk around the bed and stand so you are right in front of my head. I still have no idea you are there and am still caressing myself, breathing heavy, saying your name and telling you how good it feels.

Still stroking your cock, you bring it closer to my face, waiting for me to open my mouth again as I pretend to take your cock into my mouth. When my mouth opens wide enough, you shove your cock in, taking me by surprise. My eyes spring open and I try to push you away, but you grab my head and start fucking my mouth.

'That's it,' you say, 'take my cock. You wanted to know what it tasted like so fucking taste it.'

I suck and lick with my tongue as you continue to fuck my mouth. Your hands go to my shirt and untie it, spreading it open and letting my tits into the cold air. My nipples instantly pucker and you pinch them between your fingers. You bend over and take a nipple into your mouth, lightly biting and sucking, making me moan. You stand back up, slightly moving your hips so your cock moves in and out of my mouth. Suddenly you slap my tits, causing me to yelp. You do it again, and again until the yelping turns into groans of pleasure. By the time you stop, my tits are an angry red. You bend over again, taking my nipple in your mouth and then biting, hard.

'Fuck!' I say, your cock slipping from my mouth as I wince in pain.

'I didn't tell you to stop slut. Now fucking SUCK!'

You roughly shove your cock back into my mouth and start to fuck my face again, causing me to gag, adding more spit to your already wet cock.

'Mmm, yes. You love choking on my cock, don't you? You want to be my little cumslut? My dirty whore? Let's see how good you are bitch.' You force me to deep throat your cock, not letting me pull back when I start to lose my breath. I gag again, and you finally let up. I have tears streaming from my eyes, but you can hear how wet my pussy has gotten since my hand is still under my skirt, rubbing my clit and fingering myself.

You lift my skirt so you have a better view. The sight of my shaved, dripping wet pussy makes you shudder with want and I can taste the precum coming from your cock. You grab my hand away from my pussy and you take the fingers into your mouth, licking my juices off. I taste like heaven to you and you want to taste more.

You pull your cock out of my mouth and tell me to sit up. You quickly strip off your clothes and lay down on the bed.

'I want you to straddle my face,' you say. I swing a leg over your head and you grab my hips, pulling my pussy toward your mouth. You take one hand and push my head toward your cock.

'Suck slut,' is all you say, and I gladly take your cock back into my mouth as I feel your tongue start to lick my pussy lips before inserting it inside me. You slowly start to tongue fuck me as I alternate between using my mouth and my hand on you. I moan and wither as you suck my clit into your mouth, making my entire body twitch. I can't believe this is happening. You are better than I imagined. Your cock tastes so good and I take it into my mouth again, hoping you will cum soon so I can swallow all of it. I lean down and lightly suck on your balls. You moan, and I suck harder, using my hand to stroke your cock at the same time. I lean up a bit and spit on your cock to make it wetter so my hand slips easier along it. You continue to lick and suck my clit, placing a finger inside my pussy. My muscles tense, trying to hold it in as you fuck me with it. Suddenly you push me off of you.

'On your hands and knees,' you say. I obey and you kneel behind me, placing the tip of your cock at the entrance to my pussy. I beg you to fuck me.

'Please,' I say, 'do it now. I want you.' You enter me in one swift motion and start pumping in and out. Your hands reach around and grab my tits, pinching the nipples hard. I yelp from the pain and then beg for more. You spank my ass, and pull my hair, as you fuck me, calling me your dirty slut, your fucking whore. I cum on your cock, screaming your name.

You slow your pace, letting my body catch up. Once my breathing slows back toward normal, you pull out and flip me onto my back. You grab my ankles and put my legs in the air, entering me once again. You rest my legs on your chest as you roughly grab my tits, watching my face as I start to cum again. You slide your hand up to my neck and you start to choke me as I start to cum, over and over again. You squeeze my neck harder, the orgasms still rippling through my body. Your other hand starts to slap my tits again, pausing every now and then to pinch my nipples. My pussy is twitching on your cock each time I cum, causing all of your nerves to be hit. Suddenly you pull out of my pussy and straddle my chest, stroking your cock near my mouth.

'Suck it bitch,' you say. I lift my head up and suck your cock into my mouth as you cum all down my throat. I grab your hips and pull your cock deeper into my mouth. You groan as I suck you dry. Once I have sucked out every drop of cum, I let your dick slip from my lips. You roll off of me and lay on the bed, trying to catch your breathe. I lay next to you, a slight smile on my face. You turn to look at me, with your eyebrows raised.

'Round two?'

cbcorky
cbcorky
5 Followers