Sexcerpt - PLT No. 03

Story Info
Another stroke story - masturbatory aide
2.9k words
3.67
7.4k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fanfare
fanfare
101 Followers

Author's notation: Generally when I write a story, my usual preference is to complete it. Then, during my first edit, go through the storyboards and see if there are sections where adding a sex scene would be useful. Explaining a character's background or maybe their lack of character. Setting up for later actions or trying to fill in past scenes that need to be fleshed out. So to speak.

I have some large novelette/novel size stories where I have already written some of the sex scenes. And they turn out to be complete enough, in themselves, to be stand alone short stories or at least masturbatory aides. I call these my Sexcerpts. Sorry, I'm addicted to bad punning.

So, for those readers who do not want to be bothered with anything more stimulating then suck & fuck, I dedicate these Sexcerpts to you. When you're finished whacking off, please go wash your hands.

Thank you - fanfare

**************

Cooking On All Burners

I don't know about you all but I enjoy cooking and it was pathetic how bare the cupboard and refrigerator are in this house. Typical bachelors. Mister Leslie and Master Paul {He still hasn't caught on to the joke, I'm going to start calling him Master Paul Bates next. God! Blondes!}generally were slipshod in their grocery shopping.

Beer and junk food and they figure they are done. They're a 7/11 manager's wet dream as they're always running down to the corner for that single forgotten item like coffee or coffee filters or or a roll of toilet paper or some such nonsense. Here I thought my Leslie was smarter then that. Go figure Men!

So I finally got Mister Leslie to take me on a major grocery expedition. A load of frozen and dairy perishables and meat. Then we went back to the stores for bakery, fresh vegetables and fruit. Had a nice lunch at a quirky little coffee shop and bakery. The third trip, we loaded up with dry goods and alcohol.

I was looking for some extra storage space for cans and boxes in the laundry alcove when I opened a folding door to what had probably been the original pantry to find a huge standing metal box.

For a second I thought, 'A freezer?' but obviously the door was wrong and it had an electronic lock on the front. Now I know these boy's families are loaded but it seemed a trifle excessive as a money safe, especially as I know Leslie and Paul each have a small floor safe in their bedroom clothes closets. I've seen My Leslie take cash out of his, so what was this monstrosity for? It was like Fort Knox, California!

I stuck my head out into the kitchen where Mister Leslie was installing a paper towel holder on the wall and in a puzzled tone I called him "Hey Windy, what the hell you hiding in here? The Tardis?"

He looked over at me, his face got a funny look on it when he realized to what I had to be referring. He looked back at what he was doing and in a flat tone said "Hang on Jayhawk, let me get this last screw in."

As I heard his electric screwdriver whining, I reached out to the recessed handle and gave it a couple of tugs to see if actually was locked. Damn! It was.

Then suddenly I realized that Windy was standing right behind me looking down over my shoulder at my hand on the handle. I yanked it back feeling embarrassed like I was a little girl again, caught by my daddy with my hand in the cookie jar.

I suddenly felt uncomfortable that he was right up against me and I hadn't heard him approach. I started to turn when he pressed his body against my rear while leaning over me with one hand propping himself up and his other hand lightly stroking my left arm. Trapped, unable to move, my face and body lightly pressed up against the textured, cold surface.

His touch made me shiver and then he spoke in a low, deep growl "Well Mizz Leslie, curiosity can have...curious consequences. Confused?"

I was a little confused and a little frightened and to be honest, a little aroused as his warm body pressed up against mine. With his hot breath against the side of my neck and his strong left hand caressing my arm.

I was at a lost for words and for a couple of seconds I had flashbacks to every bad horror film I ever had the misfortune to endure sitting through. While my forebrain was trying to rationalize away such ridiculous notions, my stem animal brain was screaming 'RUN!!'

Then in a soft, husky voice as he slipped his right hand down to gently stroke my neck, he said.

"You remember in Tales of MU

the chapters about Viktor's 'Little Shop of Horrors'

and the magic box

he keeps inconvenient women in?"

That was crazy! This couldn't be real, could it? My voice squeaked, it's been a long time since I could do soprano "Don't! Don't try and trick me you evil man!"

His hands grab both of mine and pulling them up over my head and holding them in place with his right hand while his left hand is now gently stoking my throat "For you Mizz Leslie, I am divinely evil."

I was stumped at what to say next, that's when he began to whisper in my ear as he continued to lightly massage around my neck.

"Think about it my darling.
You are stripped, then cuffed hand to foot
and put away into this lovely, dark container.
Kept safe and available for my pleasure.
Whenever I choose to take you out
and have my way with you.

Whatever I want to do to your body.
Totally at my mercy and I mean THE Mercy,
the Grey Elf kind of Mercy!
Whenever I want to fuck you catatonic."

Oh Good Golly, Sweet Miss Molly! My knees are weak, my innards are doing flipflops and my pussy is starting to dribble and burn with the excitement of having to endure Mister Leslie's verbal domination and twisted imagination forcing me to his lust.

"Yes, my darling.
You do understand me.
Think of the hours of isolation inside this box.
...Hours.
...Alone.
...In the dark.
And silence...
Deafening silence."

I think I squeaked in fear.

"Suddenly, the door flies open
and I am standing there
coldly considering you!
I grab you and yank your protesting black booty out,
dragging you into the bedroom."

"The first thing you notice are the chains
hanging from the ceiling.
You try to struggle but your limbs do not respond
after being cooped up for so long.
Besides, your hands are still cuffed to your feet."

Now both of his hands were massaging my neck and shoulders. Totally confused between the pleasure of his familiar touch contrasting with my paralysis as my libido visualized his imagineering. I was frozen between his strong hands and the iron door. I remained, leaning forward against the iron door with my clasped hands outstretched over my bowed head. I don't know why.

"You start to beg but
I am insensible to your entreaties.
To prevent your screams
from reaching some nosy neighbor
I force a ball gag into your mouth.
Enough to filter down your screams
but still allowing those delicious
cries of pain and pleasure
meant only for my ears."


"I blindfold you
and once again
you are totally helpless
in the dark."

Mister Windy's hands have moved down to my back and his fingers strongly working out my tense muscles. Hitting all my pressure points with bursts of pleasurable pain.

"Tears begin to roll down your face
as your fears, your worst fears
have come true.
You must finally admit
to yourself,
Master Leslie
is a sadistic brute."

I was going spastic as the conflicting signals between his growling threats and healing hands were driving my nervous system, my entire body into boiling chaos. And I did feel tears rolling over my cheeks.

"I attach one end of the ceiling chain
to your wrist cuffs.
Then a floor chain
to each ankle cuff.
After I unlink your hands
from your feet,
I quickly pull the ceiling chain taut
till your arms are stretched
over your head.
Then I tighten the chains
to your ankles
forcing your legs far apart.
Leaving your naked body
exposed
...available
for my every whim.
My every.....savage.....desire."

His hands have moved under my blouse and around my front to knead at my brassiere. My tits ache from his menacing verbal assault and his tugging, squeezing, crushing hands. His foot forces my legs apart with gentle taps.

"Ahh, whose perky nipples
are all aroused and hard as nails?
While you visualize what I am telling you.
Is this my fantasy
or yours?"

"Are you not my woman?
That I can fondle
and manhandle
and abuse
in every possible combination
of perversity
I can dream up
from
your worst nightmares!"

One hand continued to manipulate my breasts with soft caresses and sudden bursts of painful tugging on my swollen nipples. His other hand stroked across and around my belly with soft touches that slowly, too slowly, crept closer and closer to my burning crotch. I suddenly realized that my cunt was aching for him to thrust his cock inside of me.

"There you are, blind
and gagged,
vulnerable
and totally exposed
for my pleasure."


"What is my pleasure today?
What delights shall I inflict
upon your hapless feminine submission
to my brute masculine domination?"

Suddenly both his hands withdrew to grasp my ass cheeks and begin to rhythmically squeeze and knead through my slacks as I gasped in pleasure from his strength. With my hands still braced over my head. I mewled my desire for him to ravage me. More! More!

"Yes, you are mine
to dominate!
To torment!
To fuck!"

Then one hand returns to abusing my breasts while the other hand slips around to the front of my slacks and into my panties to press against my vulva with gentle stroking while he grinds his erection against my butt.

I start to sob as my lust boils up and floods my mind with splendor!

"There you hang
awaiting my pleasure
but you,
you naughty woman,
your pussy is already dripping
with desire.
I place my hand on over your spasming cunt.
It tries to suck me in
to pleasure you!
I do not remember giving you permission
to cum.
Now did I?
How shall I punish you?
For taking your pleasure
before mine,
over mine."

I could feel my vagina clench all the way up to my uterus as his hand continues to slowly stroke it's way between my swelling inner labia, with random swipes at my clit with his thumb as his fingers work their remorseless way deep into me.

"As you hang there
you delude yourself
that this is just
another game."


"That safe, vanilla Leslie,
laugh a minute Windy,
will let you down
with nothing worse then maybe
a light spanking.
Then finish
with a satisfying
but pleasantly ordinary
fucking
in our comfortable bed.
Is that
what you're imagining baby?
A safe landing?"

Oh God, I'm going crazy with all these mixed signals that are overloading my feverish brain.

"Not this time sweetheart.
This time is kamikaze time!
You are going to crash and burn!
I have acquired a brand new
bullwhip
and I am going to go
Simon Legree
all over your black
African ass."

I hear him snapping the fingers of one hand as the fingers of his other hand drags across me from my thigh, over my pussy, up my belly. Between my breasts and over my shoulder.

"You are not sure what you hear
as I try a few tentative snaps
with my new toy,
an eight foot long
leather whip."


"Then I drape it
over your shoulders
and let it drop as far
as your thighs.
And slowly, pull it
across your exposed skin."

My skin crawled as I imagined the clammy touch of the whip dragging across my breasts. Someone uttered a broken scream......Guess it was me.

"You panic,
what
to your feverish mind
would be worse?
A whip
or a large snake
crawling all over
your helpless body?
You try to scream
but only grunts
and groans
can be heard through the gag
in your mouth.
The first chorus of the song
you will sing for me
out of your agony."

My breathing was shallow huh-huh-huh as the combination of hard fingers in my pussy and harsh words in my ears shattered my thinking like a string of firecrackers going off.

While his other hand cruelly pinches my butt cheeks in rhythm with his evil wordplay.

"Then you hear the first crack
of my bullwhip
a sudden flash of agony
as it slashes at your butt
then the slow burn
of tormented skin.
You scream in surprise
and fear
and panic
and pain,
burning pain.
Before you can think
about what is happening
I strike again
on your other buttcheek
and again you scream."


"I lay into you
with viperous malice
again
and again...
and again.
Until there are
a dozen flaming slashes
across your beautiful
Ibo buttocks and thighs.
You jerk mindlessly
against your chains
as your screams
become choking howls
of unbearable pain."

I was whining and screeching against his fingers buried in my vagina as a several orgasms crashed over me in endless succession. While I blissed out, he pulled his hand free and moved me like I was just a mannequin over to the washing machine behind us.

There he draped me over the washer. My feverish head and breasts gladly pressing against the cold metal for relief from the raging fires he had ignited within me.

"I loosen the chain from the ceiling.
Draping your agony ridden
body
over a sawhorse.
Chaining your arms that your head
is down.
Your viciously abused
ass
is propped up
for my further use."

Leslie pulls down my soaking wet slacks and panties leaving my big black ass exposed as he shoved his wonderful darkly pink penis from behind, deep into my greedy creaming vagina. With incoherent words I'm begging him to fuck me hard, harder! As he strokes in and out he continues to whisper in my ear, spinning his evil tale of divinely evil tail to it's inevitable conclusion.

"I run my hands over the welts
that are beginning to ooze blood.
I listen closely
to your animal grunts and squeals
as I revisit the scene of my crime
against your humanity.
With regret
that all good things
must come to an end."

Faster and faster Leslie pounded into me as another orgasm began to flare deep within me with growing contractions of my vaginal muscles as his big, fat cock kept tugging at the underside of my clit while pounding at all the pleasure points ringing my vagina.

"I pull my rampant cock
out of my pants
and apply it to wreck
your rectum.
I brutally shove into you
mercilessly slapping my body
against your bleeding wounds
as my cock barbarously
ploughs through your bowels."

I howl my lust at the moon as my brain overloads in an explosive climax!

"Pain and pleasure,
your pain,
my pleasure.
I can feel your anus spasm
around my enraptured dick.
Shooting jets of hot cum
deep into your final submission
as you ride a crescendo
of pain
and pleasure
to your own overwhelming
climax."

I am sobbing and screaming as I feel his cock pumping his cum into my grasping cunt as he grunts his own orgasmic finale.

Finally our minds and bodies calmed to after-flashflood-status. As we came down off our carnal high, he helped pull my panties and slacks up, then his own pants. Then took me into his arms when I turned to face him and threw my arms around his neck.

"Smith, Eddy and Hubbard, Windy..." I whispered "...what the fuck got into you?"

He smugly chuckled "Uhmm, I'd say the fuck got into you Jayhawk."

I started giggling and sobbing as my body jiggled while I experienced several small climatic aftershocks. He put his arms around me and held me tightly as I cried against his neck. He was stroking my back and murmuring how much he loved me and what a sport I was for putting up with his outlandish sexual fantasies.

"I 'sob' don't know 'hiccup''giggle''sob' why I'm crying!"

"It's your party and you can cry if you want to, cry when you want to."

"'Giggle' You are 'sob''hiccup' truly a divinely evil 'sob' man!"

"My demaniac angel. My love. I am your divinely evil man."

"I can't stop 'sob' crying 'sob'. 'hiccup' Dammit!"

He suddenly started reciting me a poem or a song? I can't remember where I heard it before.

"You cry when you are sad
          
and you cry when you are happy.
  
You cry when you are glad
          
and you cry when you are blue.
  
You cry when you are in love
          
and you cry when you are in hate.
  
You cry for yourself
          
and you cry for others.
  
And sometimes you cry
          
for absolutely no reason at all.
.........So anybody gotta problem with that?"

"'Sniffle'. Gimme some tissues before I get snot all over your shirt, Mister Thompson."

"I don't want to let go of you...to hell with my shirt, use it like a hanky."

So I did.

"Mizz Thompson, I am Your Leslie and You are My Leslie."
...........
..............
.................
....................
"..................So you never did tell me whats in that damn box!"

fanfare
fanfare
101 Followers