Sexcretary

Story Info
Madison has an unusual job interview.
1.5k words
4.46
63k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your resume seems quite satisfactory, Miss Keene. Your work history covers the kind of things we're looking for—the secretarial work, the typing, the customer service, ..."

"I was also part of the Employee Morale program at my last job," Madison put in, hurrying after her potential new employer on unaccustomed heels.

"Do you know, I took particular note of that." Miss Jennings gave her a warm smile. "It's important to us that we're making people happy—both outside and inside the company."

They stopped beside a desk with a laptop on it. "Now, we have a questionnaire we give all our applicants before we get to the interview stage. A sort of personality test, psychological test, you know the sort of thing?"

Madison nodded. It was not that unusual.

"Some of the questions may seem unusual, and some may seem repetitive, but that's just how they work. Please give it your full attention."

Madison sat down, smoothing her short skirt. "Full attention. I mean, yes, of course."

"And then after that we'll have the skills tests, including the typing test. OK?"

She nodded again. She felt like that's all she had been doing for 20 minutes, nodding along with rapid-fire words and instructions, agreeing with questions half-heard and understood, and repeating key words. Her mind felt exhausted already and she was glad she was going to get to sit down, to rest a little, and do some work in silence.

It was a good company - she'd heard good things from several men she knew, who'd been dying to get hired here. She was thrilled to get this far, and didn't want to blow it. And clearly they needed help - the job posting had included an egregious typo that she was surprised no one had caught. "Sexcretary," indeed!

"I'll leave you to it. I'll check back with you in a few minutes." Miss Jennings tap-tapped down the hall, and Madison set to work in the blessed quiet.

Are you married? No. Do you prefer to be called Madison? Yes. What did you like best about your last job? A. Making people happy. B. Pushing myself with new challenges and - ... (B.) What do you consider your strengths? How would you handle the following customer complaint, A, B, or C ... Standard stuff, really.

She rolled her shoulders and clicked to the next page. There was an occasional flicker to the screen, but nothing too distracting. The soothing music in the office helped to keep her from getting too worked up about it.

Are you seeing anyone? No. Do you usually date men? Yes. Do you like being called Maddie? No. Tell us about your last three jobs. When did you lose your virginity? Where do you see yourself in five years? ... Standard stuff, really.

She relaxed a little deeper into her chair.

How many sexual partners have you had? What was your first job after college? How would you handle this prioritization issue with management? How would you handle this sexual harassment issue with management? Do you like to challenge yourself? Do you like to challenge yourself sexually? Have you ever been with a woman? Would you like to? You'd like to, wouldn't you? Say yes, there's a good girl.

... Standard stuff, really.

What do you like most about women? A. Their softness. B. Their scent. C. Their taste ... It's good to please people, it's good to make people happy, isn't it, Maddie? You like to be called Maddie, don't you? Yes.

*Good Girl.*

What did you like best about your last job? A. Making people happy. B - ... (A.)

*Good Girl.*

Maddie blinked. Had there been words? Just for a second—were there words in the flicker?

She wanted to see if she could make it happen again.

In my leisure time I like to A. Read. B. Take classes to better myself. C. Go shopping. (C.)

*Good Girl.*

Yay! A little thrill ran through her. It felt good to get the right answers!

Making people happy makes me A. Happy. B. Fulfilled. C. Horny. (C.)

*Good Girl.*

Another flash. She clapped her hands! She was getting the hang of this! She was going to get this job for sure!

You like pleasing people, don't you? Pleasing men makes you horny, doesn't it, Mimi? Pleasing women makes you horny, doesn't it, Mimi? You like being called Mimi, don't you? Yes! Yes! Yes!

Good girl. Time for your typing test. Please put on the headphones and prepare to take dictation. This will test how quickly you type and how well you follow directions.

She pouted a little, because she'd been really starting to enjoy the questionnaire. But she also wanted to do as she was told. It was good to obey, she knew. She ... felt that. Deeply.

The headphones were playing the same soothing music, and now there was a voice.

"This dictation exercise will test how quickly you type and how well you follow directions. It is usually best to not think too hard about what you're typing, just let the words flow through you."

She nodded. She knew that, actually, from experience.

"... whereupon the party of the first part designates as the sole ownership and proprietary nature ..."

She usually entered a zone when she was typing from a recording, a sort of trance. She found it even easier than usual to do it today.

"Good employees are punctual and energetic. Good employees look for new ways to serve the company ..."

The words came in her ears and out her fingers, without really touching her brain. She didn't have to think about them. She only had to know how to spell them.

"Good girls please their superiors. Good girls serve their superiors. Good girls serve their masters. Good girls obey their masters. Good girls are aroused when they serve and obey."

Her fingers flew over the keyboard. Her hardening nipples pressed against her blouse. She didn't have to think, just type. She didn't have to think, just obey. Good girls obey.

Mimi heard Miss Jennings come into the room.

"All right, now, dear, let's see how you're doing in here."

Mimi liked Miss Jennings. Mimi liked to please Miss Jennings. Miss Jennings was her superior.

"Spread your legs, there's a good girl."

Mimi spread her legs, her short skirt riding up even shorter to reveal her panties. She kept typing as Miss Jennings cupped her warm damp mound.

"You're doing very nicely, my girl," she whispered.

Mimi tingled.

"Good girls get on their knees to suck cock," came through her headphones. "Good girls bend over desks to get fucked. Good girls love to suck and fuck. Good girls please cocks and cunts. Good girls please their supervisors ..."

"That's enough of that, I think," murmured Miss Jennings. She removed the headphones and Mimi sat dutifully, waiting for instructions. Her superior pushed the laptop to one side and leaned against the desk in front of complacent, dutiful, obedient Mimi.

"I think you want this job, don't you?"

"Oh yes ma'am!!"

"And you're eager to please, aren't you?"

"Yes Miss Jennings!"

"Take off my skirt."

She hurried to obey, and helped her supervisor to lie back on the desk. Her mouth began to water as she beheld the intoxicating naked pussy before her.

"Good girl. You want that, don't you?"

Mimi nodded, glassy eyed.

"Then you may begin."

She devoured her superior's delicious cunt, with enthusiasm making up for lack of experience.

"Oh! Good, good girl!!" Mmmm. Mm mmmm. "What's that, dear? I can't understand you with your tongue in my cunt."

Her newest employee came up for air. "I said I adapt well to new operating systems, and I'm a quick learner." She grinned.

"Oh! I think I'm going to enjoy having you around ..." Miss Jennings chuckled, sighed, laid back.

"Now, listen, a lot of your duties will include sexually servicing the men upstairs - "

A muffled "Hooray!"

"- but between those duties you'll be helping me. Some office work, and some - mmm! - stress relief. Oh! And you'll hear them call me Miss Titfuck -" She shuddered with pleasure. "- but you call me Boss. That clear? Mmmmm ... Oh yes, good girl, suck my clit ..."

Miss Jennings went on, almost to herself. "They really have no idea how much time it takes to be an office slut. I love to suck and fuck, don't get me wrong ... But there's work to do too! Ohhhh!! ... I'm so glad they let me hire you ... And rewrite the training program a little ... Oh!! Ohhhhh!! Gooood gggghhhhhgg rrrlllllll..."

After a moment, Miss Jennings stood, on shaky legs, and licked the sticky chin of her new subordinate. "I think we're going to be the best of friends, Mimi," she said. "Let's take you upstairs to HR. I think we both need to get bent over a desk!"

Mimi giggled. "You got it, Boss!"

They got into the elevator, and Mimi noticed they were both wearing white blouses, and stockings and heels, with nothing in between. Twinsies! she thought.

Miss Jennings took her arm, and squeezed. "I think I'm going to like having my own sexcretary," she smiled, as the doors closed.