Sexe, Esclaves Et Taille

Story Info
Six friends enjoy each other for a week.
3.7k words
3.76
22k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
G0liath
G0liath
1 Followers

PROLOGUE

Andrew Foster smiled satisfactorily at the e-mail that popped onto his laptop screen. After months of planning, rearranging schedules, and otherwise dealing with his parents who were always a bit too concerned with every last detail, it was done.

His mother and father owned a beach house on a private little strip of the Cape and had cleared out the rental schedule for a full week in early September right after Labor Day. They would be handing the keys over to their son, his girlfriend Paige, and four of their friends. He had been talking this trip up since before the summer started without actually firming plans. All of them, especially Paige, were very excited, and Andrew was relieved that there would be no need to back out and disappoint everyone. They'd be leaving in a little more than two weeks. He had definitely cut it close.

"Drew, baby?" Paige called from their bedroom. "Coming to bed?"

Andrew closed his laptop and rose from his desk. "Yeah," he called out. "Be there in a second." When Drew entered their bedroom, he had to take a moment to admire what he saw. It was a common enough sight in the two months since he had moved into Paige's apartment, but it still made him stop and take notice.

Paige was in bed with a book, twirling her wavy, light brown hair casually in her fingers while her eyes scanned the page. She wore a ratty old t-shirt from her alma mater, and Andrew knew without seeing that there was nothing else to her bedtime outfit. The shirt was loose but still form-fitting enough for Andrew to see the wonderful swell of Paige's considerable chest, rising and falling ever so gently with her breathing. He felt his body react in the most predictable of ways, and Paige noticed it when he stood in the doorway of their bedroom. She put her book down and giggled.

"Are you growing for me already?" she asked, eyeing the shifting bulge inside of Andrew's boxer briefs.

"I am," Andrew answered, matter-of-factly.

"You better hurry up and get in bed then."

Happy that Paige was taking the lead, Andrew took two long strides and unceremoniously fell into the bed, closing the remaining distance just as quickly until their lips were locked together. Andrew enjoyed the delicately sweet flavor of his girlfriend's lips and allowed himself to explore her with his hands before he pulled away, remembering the news that he meant to share.

"The house is all set to go," he said. "We can take the keys on the 5th."

Paige smiled brightly at him, causing almost as much of a reaction as her amazing breasts did a moment before. "That's great!" she said. "The others will be so excited!"

Andrew smiled back at her, looking for any hesitation or mixed signals. "You sound pretty excited too," he noted. "Are you sure you're okay with this trip?"

She kissed him again, light and playful this time, as if to say thank you to him for asking. "Yeah. It'll be fun. And it'll be good for us, I think. Well, good for me anyway."

"Good for us," he assured her. Then it was his turn to kiss her, and soon, Paige's college t-shirt ended up on the floor.

Andrew's boxer briefs followed.

****

TUESDAY

Alexis Sorin felt the car lurch beneath her a little as her boyfriend and Master turned onto a private, unpaved road. She guessed that meant that she didn't have much time left, so she doubled her efforts again.

Her Master's moans were her reward.

She sucked him as hard as she could in this position, her head in his lap, wedged unceremoniously between his torso and the steering wheel. This wasn't the best way to please him, she knew, but she also knew that he would get some measure of a thrill from just the idea of getting sucked off in the car.

She swirled her tongue around the thick swollen head, slick with his and her wetness, the foreskin pulled back, making him throb all the harder. His moans became louder in that instant, and the car veered before righting itself again.

"Sorry, Lexi" she heard her Master say somewhere in the back of her mind.

Lexi said nothing and just allowed herself a smile. In the two years since they had been together and the six months since she had sworn fidelity and devotion to him, Lexi knew all of the spots on her Master's cock that made him delirious with pleasure. There were a lot of them to learn along the prodigious length of his shaft, and she learned them happily and with great enthusiasm.

She opened her mouth wide and took as much of him as she could, wrapping one hand around his shaft while she used the other to push her short blond hair away from her face. His moans and soft swears were constant now, and he would cum soon, she knew. She moved from his shaft to his balls, delicately kneading the heavy sacs between her fingers, coaxing his seed from them. Her cunt ached and dripped of her honey, and she wanted desperately for him to pull over to the side of the road and fill her like only he could, but Lexi knew that there would be plenty of time for that over the coming days. There was no time for it now. She sucked and kneaded harder, intent and focused on her Master's pleasure.

Then, with a rush, the torrent came. Her Master's thick seed filled her mouth quickly without any regard for how quickly she could accept it. She pulled off him slightly so that only his cockhead was still surrounded by the warmth of her mouth. She tasted him, swallowing eagerly as each moan was followed by another spurt from his cock.

Moments after his flow ebbed to a few drops, the car came to a halt, the tires skidding along the road for a moment before they found purchase.

Lexi heard her Master sigh heavily, in contentment and relief. "We're here," he said.

Lexi sprung up from his lap and looked around. Judging by the cars parked next to them, all of their friends were already here.

"I'll see you in there, Master," she said with a bubbly giggle. "I guess I need to call you Joshua instead while we're here, huh?" With that, she hopped out of the car and made her way to the house, leaving him with his cock out, his pants undone, and their bags still in the trunk.

****

There was a knock at the door, and Jayden Oveisi bolted up off the sofa and ran to answer it, knowing exactly who would greet her on the other side. Soon, her best friend in the entire world embraced her and kissed her cheek, and Jayden couldn't be happier.

"You look great!" Jayden exclaimed, admiring how Lexi looked in a bright yellow halter and slightly scandalous jean shorts. "Always the little firecracker, Lexi!"

"Oh, shut up," Alexis retorted. "You're the one who looks great. I mean, look at you."

"Why thank you," Jayden said, striking a bit of a pose. "I do try."

Jayden did look good, and she knew it. She had chosen a light green floral print sundress for the first day of her week-long getaway that played wonderfully with her tanned persian skin. She did a quick twirl for her friend and then moved to hug her again when she stopped suddenly.

"Hold on, Lexi, honey, you've got something on your..." and her finger touched a little wet, off-white pearl on the corner of the blond pixie's mouth. When Lexi blushed fiercely, Jayden knew exactly what it was, and she grinned. She collected the drop of Joshua's cum onto her finger, brought it slowly to her lips and sucked it seductively into her mouth. The red in Lexi's cheeks grew deeper as she watched Jayden brazenly enjoy the taste of her boyfriend's cum. Lexi tore her gaze away from her friend and looked sheepishly at her feet.

"So, where's Joshua?" Jayden asked, trying to break the tension that she had so playfully created.

"He's... ummm..." Lexi stammered. "He's still getting our bags."

"Oh jeez, Lexi. You're too much," Jayden said, incredulous. "I'll go help him. You make yourself comfortable."

"Okay," Lexi said, kicking off her shoes. "Where's Taylor?"

"I think Paige and Drew are still showing her the place," Jayden answered. "She got here a bit after I did. They're probably still out back. It's gorgeous out there." Jayden opened the door and let Lexi get situated. She definitely had to go say hello to an old friend.

Jayden bounded down the stone steps to the spot where Joshua had parked his car. She knew that this sundress would get Joshua's attention, and that was precisely why she picked it for their reunion.

Joshua pulled the last of Lexi's bags out of the trunk, grumbling something under his breath as he tried to grab hold of too many of them at once, when he noticed Jayden approaching. "Jay!" he shouted as he went out to greet her.

Jayden smiled inwardly when she saw the look on her ex-boyfriend's face. Mission accomplished, she thought to herself. She let the smile spread onto her face and bloom brightly outward. She squealed when Joshua grabbed her up in his arms and lifted her off the ground.

"How are you, love?" Jayden asked after Joshua settled her back on solid earth. "How was the drive?"

"Quite eventful, actually."

Joshua had given her a little bit of an opening, and Jayden decided that she wasn't going to tip toe around the subject. "I know what you mean. I hope you didn't veer off the road when you came into Lexi's mouth, love."

Joshua looked at her disbelieving for a moment, but then he remembered who he was dealing with. "Fuck, did she tell you already?"

Jayden laughed her cheerful, honest laugh that always made guys swoon. "She left some evidence," she said, bringing her finger coyly to her lips. "Your little pixie slave is being good to you, I see."

Joshua sighed and then relaxed when he saw Jayden's playful smile. "Yeah, listen. About that. It's going great. I know you know it's going great because Lexi talks to you about it all the time, but we're not ready for everyone else to know about it, okay?"

Jayden put her hands on her hips in mock disbelief and impatience. "I know. I know," she said. "My lips are sealed. As long as she's taking care of you, that's all I care about." She brought her hand to his crotch and squeezed. When she felt his considerable bulge throb against her hand through his shorts, she felt a rush of lust that she had to fight back. "As long as she takes care of this, then I'm happy," she whispered, her voice straining to get through the haze that was starting to cloud her mind so quickly.

Jayden looked at her best friend's boyfriend and Master, and she had a rare moment of doubt, suddenly worrying that she had gone too far too quickly. She hadn't meant to. She had planned to ease into their getaway slowly to make sure that everyone would be okay with the pleasures that they would all share in each other. But seeing Joshua again made her forget herself and throw that caution completely to the wind, and maybe she had just ruined it.

When Joshua gave her an easy smile, her worry melted away and she fell into his arms. She collected herself and felt calm again.

Joshua kissed her cheek and then leaned in to whisper in her ear. "You and Lexi are going to take care of it together," he said. He pulled away slowly from her and bent down to pick up one piece of luggage in each hand. "Now, come on, help me with these bags," Joshua told her with a grunt. "You have got to talk to Lexi about packing so much crap."

****

Lexi wandered through the house for a while, admiring the modern but comfortable decor, before she found Paige and Drew outside on the back patio with Jayden's girlfriend Taylor. When she opened the sliding glass door, they all turned around to greet her, pulled away from their view of the beautiful and still waters of the Cape beyond.

"Lexi!" Paige said, bending down far to give the much shorter girl a big hug. "How have you been?"

"Good, Paige." Lexi reached over to Taylor, and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek before turning her attention back to her hosts. "Thanks for arranging this whole thing."

"Oh, it was pretty much all Drew's doing," Paige replied. "Plus, I wouldn't really want to deal with his parents on something like this. They're kind of annoying."

"The funny thing is that they absolutely love her," Andrew pointed out. "And see how she talks about them?"

Paige punched her boyfriend in the arm. "I don't hate them or anything," she explained. "You're just so much better at dealing with them, and they barely know me. So, why would I put myself through the frustration?"

"Yeah, I know what you mean," Andrew said, chuckling at Paige's valid points. "Anyway, Lexi, we just got done showing Taylor the house. Check out this view. Awesome, huh?"

Lexi looked around at the beautiful vista surrounding her. She took a deep breath of the clean, subtly scented air. The water and the sand beyond their little house seemed perfectly still and calm almost indistinguishable from a painting. The late afternoon sun cast its brilliance over a high clear sky, dotted with soft white clouds. This was the union of nature and civilization that was impossible to find back home. Sights, smells, and sounds accented by the a gentle caress of people were so different from the crush of civilization and the constant motion that always seemed to be going on in the city. She could stay here forever, but a week's time would be just as magical.

"It's perfect," she agreed.

There was a silence that followed that simple proclamation, and a soft breeze kicked up to dip and bend the cape grasses back as if in a slow dance. The four friends stood there, taking it all in.

Then, Taylor broke the reverie and started to head back inside. "Well, you guys give Lexi the rest of the tour," she said. "I'm going to go finish unpacking."

When Taylor closed the door behind her and disappeared from view, Lexi turned to Paige. "Is she okay? She seemed, I don't know, quiet or upset or something."

Paige shrugged her shoulders. "She said that it was a bitch getting here, but yeah, it feels like maybe something is bothering her," she agreed. "She's been pretty tight lipped since she got here.

"Well, we'll need to make sure to cheer her up," Lexi suggested. "Can't come to a beautiful place like this and spend the whole time sulking."

"Agreed," Paige said. "But first, let me show you to your room."

Lexi took one more look at the beautiful scene, and thanked Andrew's parents silently for what she knew was going to be a great week.

****

Taylor Park rummaged through her suitcase, hoping that this was not the start of another bad week. After all of her clothes were put away, Taylor took a moment to look at herself in the full length mirror in her cozy little beach house bedroom.

She didn't look or feel her best. Her usually silky black hair looked lifeless and disheveled, and her almond shaped eyes had puffy bags lurking underneath them. She wasn't sure if she had been rude earlier to Lexi, Paige and Drew, but she just needed some time to herself.

The last year of Taylor's life had been joyous and wonderful. Last fall, she had almost by complete chance met Jayden at a local bar when she was out with a group of friends. They shared a few drinks, more than a few laughs and an instant connection. Their good time kept going long after her friends had called it quits for the night, and by the next morning, Taylor woke up in Jayden's bed, their naked bodies held tight to one another.

Taylor had been with other women before, including more than a few times in college, so at first, this didn't seem like very much out of the ordinary. But then, after a few days, Taylor realized that she couldn't stop thinking about Jayden's smile and the way her body felt against her skin when the sun crept through the window that morning. She started dialing Jayden's number multiple times each night before hanging up, like a love sick high schooler. Finally a week after their first night together, Taylor checked her voicemail to find that Jayden had called her, wanting to see her again.

It hadn't taken them very long to fall into a wonderfully simple and beautiful relationship, and before Taylor knew it, she found herself wanting to say those three words to Jayden. The two of them were opposites in many ways. Taylor was career driven while Jayden made her rent through part-time jobs. Taylor was neat and organized, and Jayden could never find her keys. Taylor loved Johnny Coltrane. Jayden didn't even know who he was. But all of those opposites didn't add up to anything. Their attraction overcame all of those things, and by spring of this year, Jayden and Taylor bought a house together.

As wonderful as that had all been, two weeks ago, when Taylor had decided that it was time to tell her parents about her new love, it all begin to fall apart around her. Taylor's conservative Asian parents did not accept their daughter's life. Her father had screamed at her and threatened to disown her. Only her mother pleading had prevented that from happening. When Jayden and Taylor left to go home, her father told her not to call before he slammed the door in her face.

When they arrived home with Taylor in tears, Jayden called Paige to say that they wouldn't be able to make the getaway as planned. But Taylor eventually calmed down enough and realized that a getaway was what she needed, so she called Paige back to say that she and Jayden would make it after all.

Taylor would have preferred a more intimate trip with just Jayden, but she didn't want to cancel on Jayden's friends if she could help it, and she knew how much Jayden had been looking forward to this trip.

Now that she was actually here though, staring at herself in the mirror of their beach house guest room, Taylor began to regret that decision. She knew exactly what Jayden, Lexi, and the others had planned, and while that thought excited Taylor before, now it felt unnerving. She needed stability in her relationship with Jayden right now, not turmoil, even if that that turmoil promised to be exhilarating.

If Jayden were here with Taylor like this, she would have had a fool-proof way to make her feel better. The thought of that made Taylor smile, but with Jayden somewhere else in the beach house, making love to her would have to wait. So, Taylor began to do the next best thing.

Still in front of the mirror, Taylor quickly pulled off her top. Her hands went immediately to her breasts, and she watched the reflection of her fingers tracing the curve of her ample bosom. She captured both of her nipples between her fingers and pinched hard, not in the mood for teasing herself or taking it slowly. The sharp but delicious pain never failed to send jolts of electricity through her body, and she felt her knees buckle before she fell back onto the bed.

Her fingers rolled her nipples, applying just the pressure she needed to make her breath catch in her throat. She felt the wetness between her legs, and she rubbed her thighs together, building toward the crescendo she wanted and needed desperately. She cursed for not having slipped out of her shorts and and underwear before surrendering to her self-driven lusts, but it did not matter. She made up for that lack of foresight by abusing her sensitive nipples even more. How she wished that Jayden were here with her instead of who knows where else. How she craved Jayden's warm wet tongue swirling over the hardening nubs. How she ached to have Jayden's long, slender fingers slide deep into her cunt. Taylor felt herself sob from the pleasure she was giving herself and the stinging absence of her lover.

Soon though, her body's needs overcame her mind's yearnings, and her hand dipped between her legs, rubbing her cunt hard through her clothing. She brought herself closer and closer to the edge, her nipples and her pussy wanting, her body needing that release of all that pent up frustration of the last two weeks, of her parents' rigidity and their lack of compassion, and with a cry that reached every corner of the beach house, Taylor found what she needed. Her body seized as pleasure wracked her, and her pussy soaked through her panties. Each wave of it crashed over her, and she lost herself in the undertow of it.

G0liath
G0liath
1 Followers
12