Sexercise

Story Info
Brad wears a disguise to obtain employment.
11k words
4.59
94.5k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,444 Followers

I'd been out of work for the better part of two months. If it hadn't been for my live-in girlfriend, I'd be out living on the street. Candice, though I along with everyone else called her "Candy", made a pretty good income working at a Spa and Fitness center that catered exclusively to women. As such, it was owned and operated by a woman named Jane who was in her early fifties, but looked fifteen years younger than that. Most of which I attributed to the Spa and Fitness center she operated.

With my being out of work, I was just about ready to take on any kind of job as Candy's savings was rapidly dwindling. I was sitting at our kitchen table having made numerous phone calls while pouring over the 'Help Wanted' ads in the paper when Candy arrived home from work.

"Any luck?" she asked as she came in through the back door.

"No damn it. Unless I'm ready to start flipping burgers again," I added.

One thing I liked about Candy's working at the Spa was the fact she got to wear some interesting outfits. She had a taut 'hard-body' anyway, but seeing those full luscious tits of hers pressing against the often tight fitting tops she wore never failed to give me an erection. And as I sat there looking at her as she opened the door of the refrigerator looking for the non-existent orange juice I'd polished off earlier, I couldn't help but notice her erect nipples. They hadn't been as erect moments ago, but with the cold from the refrigerator welcoming her home, they stood up stiff and proud in greeting. For a moment, I visualized the 'Maytag' guy sitting inside the fridge blowing on her tits with his cold breath.

"Uh Brad? You drink all the orange juice again?"

Candy was wearing her long light brown hair in a braided ponytail that just reached the small of her back. Standing up, she whipped it around looking at me. I'd been warned the last time about not leaving her at least one glass of OJ to enjoy after a hard day at work.

"Sorry, yes. I got tired of drinking coffee," I said lamely, knowing full well what was coming.

"Remember what I told you?" she said simply.

I did, but I didn't think she was all that serious when she said it. Obviously, she was.

"Yeah?" I responded, wondering if she was in fact going to hold me to my promise.

"I wasn't kidding Brad," she said seriously, the look on her face not the normal 'Candy-coated' look I often teased her about having whenever she was in one of her more playful moods. As she stood there, nipples staring at me accusingly, she looked anything but playful.

"I know," I responded meekly.

I had promised her the last time. Candy had told me then that if I drank the last of the orange juice that she'd expect, actually demand, that I do whatever she told me to do by way of making it up to her. I hadn't thought her all that serious, so I promised I would. Obviously, she'd been a lot more serious that I realized she was. And fact was, I really was a man of my word. I'd never once broken a promise I had made to anyone. Expecting to have to perform some sort of neglected chore in addition to those I was already doing since being out of work, I responded.

"I'll do whatever you want or need me to do Candy, I really am sorry!"

She grinned. When she lifted up one half of the tube-top she was wearing, I knew she was serious. Candy had an unusual way of keeping my attention focused on her. Revealing one of the "twins" as she referred to her breasts, she stood nonchalantly fingering and toying with her aroused nipple while looking at me.

"There's an opening at the Spa," she began. "Until you can find another job, I think you're going to apply for the opening we have."

I felt like I was watching someone swinging a watch back and forth in front of my face. I could almost hear the words being softly spoken in the background.

"Sleepy, you're eyes are growing heavy. You're going to take whatever fucking job I tell you to take, and then you're going to eat my pussy until you drop."

Of course she wasn't saying that. But she might as well have been.

"I thought only women worked there?" I asked curious.

"Only women do!" she said eyeing me.

"Then how the hell am I supposed to get a job there?" I questioned incredulously.

Candy grinned; lifting up the other side of the tube-top to show me this was a double-barreled 'shot-gun' kind of a talk. With both of the 'twins' making an appearance, I knew there was good and bad. The good being, I'd soon be sucking both of them, amongst other things. The bad being, I was about to make a pact with the Devil who also went by the name 'Candy'. "You know that Jane and I get along really well together."

"Hmmm", I thought. One of my 'day-time' fantasies already being rewound as we sat there talking about it. "Yes, I know you are." I said aloud, thinking as I did, "Pussy friendly too?"

"I know that look on your face Brad, I'm being serious here." Candy removed the top and began working on the spandex shorts she was wearing. Pulling them all the way off, she placed one foot on the seat of the kitchen chair slipping a finger inside of herself.

"I can see that," I responded once again. Candy was pulling out all of the stops obviously. She knew that I loved watching her play with herself, something that she often did whenever she wanted to drive home her point before allowing me too.

"So, just how the hell am I supposed to get a job working there if only women are the ones who work there?"

"Well, you really don't have much body hair, and what you do have, we can get rid of!" she exclaimed.

"Candy! You can't be serious!"

She shoved two fingers inside her pussy, her face screwing up in pleasure as she did.

"Fuck! You are serious!"

One thing I'd learned, when Candy got an idea in her head, and was using sex (which she often did) as a way to press home her point, masturbating herself with no intention of allowing me to become involved, while teasing the shit out of me, was her way of making sure I was going to go along.

"Well?"

"I'm screwed," I allowed myself to breath.

Candy giggled. "At least we won't have to do anything with your hair," she said still sliding her fingers in and out of that deliciously wet quim.

Though my hair wasn't nearly as long as hers was, it did fall well down between my shoulder blades.

"With a little styling, some make-up, you just might pass yourself off as a woman," she said breathing hard.

"How'd I get myself into this?" I asked with my eyes currently glued to her pussy.

"I think it had something, ah...something to do, to do with.....ah, oh...oh, the, the...orange...JUICE!" Candy cried as she squirted enough juice to have refilled my glass, and hers!

#

Once she'd composed herself, also putting the 'twins' away, Candy sat down at the table facing me.

"Just how do you intend to pull this off?" I asked.

"Easy."

I watched as Candy picked up her cell phone. "I know Jane is working late tonight," she began, already dialing the number. Second's later, Jane answered.

"Hi Jane, Candy. Listen, I think I might know someone who'd be perfect for that 'gofer' job you have listed."

I sat there watching Candy's expression for any sign that the job was hopefully already filled. When I saw the smile on her face however, I knew there was no such luck.

"Sure! I can have her there first thing in the morning! That would be great Jane, and thank you!"

Hanging up, she grinned at me. "Well, you're to be there to meet her first thing in the morning, six-thirty sharp!"

"Six thirty? Jesus H Candy, that's kind of pushing it a little isn't it? And besides, I don't have a fucking clue as to how we're going to actually do this!"

"Don't worry Brandi..."

"Brandi? Why'd you call me that for?"

"Cause, that's going to be your new name for a while, so you might as well get used to it now, Brad - Brandi," Candy said grinning at me. "And, we have a lot of things to do tonight, after..."

"After what?" I asked.

"After you do your ABC's for me of course."

Candy liked it when I did that. And to be honest, I loved doing it. She usually never made it through two, maybe three verses. She was already climbing up onto the kitchen table, that delicious pussy winking at me as she made herself comfortable. I scooted up my chair between her legs, where she placed each one over my shoulders. Her scent was intoxicating, she was already wet, wonderfully aroused, so I doubted this was really going to take a very long time. Spreading her labia apart with my fingers, I exposed her swollen pink pearled pleasure button and began.

"Aay...Bee...Thee...Dee...Eee...Efth...Gee..."

Tongue stroking her pussy with my tongue while singing the ABC song never failed to set her off, sometimes I went through it twice, but she always climaxed midway through the third time. Tonight was no different. Licking her hard little clit, singing into her pussy as I did, she was bouncing around like crazy nearing her orgasm as I got half way through the second time around.

"El, Emeno Pee!"

Candy loved that part as I always licked her really fast, driving her crazy. If she was close, which she certainly had been this time, it never failed to send her off.

"Que...Arrrr....Esth...."

Candy came before I hit 'T', so I latched onto her clit, sucking it for all I was worth, while Candy lived up to her name, flooding my mouth with it.

Sliding off the table, she glanced down at my near painful erection. "Next time, leave me some orange juice." Patting my prick affectionately, she told me to run upstairs and wash my hair while she looked through her closet with the hopes of finding me something not too provocative to wear on my first day. By the time I had done that, Candy had laid out several possible outfits on her bed, along with a couple of small-sized balloons she'd already blown up.

"Those my tits?" I asked. "They look kinda small."

"Don't worry Brandi," she said calling me by the new name I'd been given. "They have to look real. Any bigger, and you'd look like you were auditioning for a porn movie, and not a simple job as Jane's assistant."

"Hey, that sounds kind of important!" I stated with an edge of surprise.

"Well, its not. So don't get too excited about it. All you'll be doing is fetching women fresh towels, bringing them cold drinks, straightening up after them, and maybe once in a while, bringing Jane a cup of coffee or something."

"That's it? Nothing else like giving your clients a nice back massage, something like that?"

"You're not licensed," she informed me. "Like I said, it's a gofer job, you know..." "Yeah, I know. Gofer this, gofer that."

"That's about it!" Candy stated. "Now, let's get these boobs of yours stuffed into one of my bras, then we'll try out one of these tops to see how things look."

She was certainly right about the boobs. Once I'd put on the bra, looking down, it was the first time I'd not been able to see my own feet. "You sure these aren't too big?" I asked nervously.

Candy laughed, "You look fine, especially in that top. It's not cut very low, so the fact you don't have any cleavage won't give you away. And once we do something with that manly looking face of yours, I might be tempted to pretend you really are a woman!"

Just thinking about that gave rise to my sudden discomfort.

"We're going to have to do something about that too Brandi. Can't have you walking around the Spa with a Clit-on now can we?"

"Funny," I told her. "By the way? What happens if someone discovers I'm really a man?" I asked, my paranoia suddenly surfacing. "Couldn't you lose your job over this?"

I'd hoped that this sudden realization might actually put a stop to all this foolishness.

"I could yes. So you'd better play your part perfectly Brandi!" she said reemphasizing my name. "Or we'll both be out on the street if you catch my meaning!"

I swore there and then, I'd never take another drink of orange juice ever again.

#

I felt like I'd been up half the night. My meeting with Jane being so early, Candy had gotten me up at 4:00 a.m. in order to complete my new look. She'd styled my hair in such a way as to tone down my masculine features, adding just enough make up to carry the disguise. With my new boobs, wider shaped hips which she'd managed to sculpt with left-over padding from the seat cushions she'd recently finished, I looked surprisingly a lot like a woman.

"Can you talk in a higher voice?" she asked.

I'd sung with the Madrigal Choir in high school, so gave her a sampling of my new voice. Candy giggled appreciatively.

"You know, this just might work!" she said still laughing. "You actually look pretty damn good Brandi! If we had more time..."

"Tease!" I said interrupting her. "God Candy, I'm fucking nervous as hell!" "Don't worry, you'll do fine. Now come on lover, lets go meet Jane!"

It was a short fifteen minute drive to the Spa. It wasn't due to open for business until 7:00, but Jane was anxiously waiting for us when we arrived. The interview went surprisingly well, with Jane taking my sweaty nervousness as nothing more than 'first meeting' jitters. I was still surprised however when she said I was 'hired', and that Candy would then show me around and make sure I was given instructions as to what would be expected of me for my first day.

As it was a small exclusive Spa, everything was by appointment only so as to accommodate the clientele. Though the actual workout room was just as small, it had the latest in exercise equipment.

"We call this the sexercise room," Candy told me as she continued on with the tour.

"Why do you call it that?" I asked.

"You'll see. We have three women scheduled to be here this morning at 7:00. Just make sure you have plenty of fresh towels and juice waiting for them," she said giving me a 'look'.

Even I had to laugh at that one.

"Careful, you laugh like a guy, not a girl," she said giggling.

That shut me up as I glanced around fearfully, wondering if anyone else might have overheard.

"And in here is the Sauna. After they've worked out, you'll provide them with more towels, and whatever else they need," Candy said showing me the room, starting up the unit so it would be ready and waiting for them.

We'd just finished the tour when Jane came around the corner looking for us. "Candy? They're here. Why don't you take Brandi down to meet them. Brandi? Come see me around 10:00, there's some paper work you'll need to fill out for me ok?"

I nodded my head, though my falsetto wasn't bad, I didn't want to unnecessarily over do it either. Candy quickly led me to the waiting room, introducing me to the first morning's clients.

"Barbara, Jackie and Darlene? This is Brandi, our new assistant. She'll see to your every need."

The way Candy spoke, it was almost suggestive. Even the small smiles I saw etched into each one of the woman's faces suggested there was a lot more behind that statement than met the eye. "Oh by the way Brandi," Candy said pulling me over to one side. "Some of our very special regulars sometimes like a little 'extra' coddling, if you know what I mean. And just so you know, they tip very nicely provided you're willing to go along with fulfilling their needs!"

Before I could ask her what exactly she meant by that, she disappeared, leaving me all alone with the three very attractive looking women.

Barbara was a platinum blonde, and though she certainly didn't look it, her mannerisms suggested she was in her early fifties, which suggested the other two women with her were also close to her age. I escorted them back to the changing room, 'hanging' around to watch as they removed their clothing in preparation for their workouts.

"Hmm, maybe this isn't such a bad idea after all!" I thought silently to myself as I watched the three of them undressing. Jackie had nearly coal black hair, cut short, almost too short. But it gave her a sultry vixen look that I did find particularly appealing. Shorter than either Barbara or Darlene, her voluptuous breasts appeared even larger against her small frame, though as Barbara finished removing her bra, I saw by the shape and size of her fabulous tits that she was considerably larger than Jackie was. Darlene had much smaller breasts, slightly smaller than Candy's as I stood there comparing them. But she had large, dark areola's that nearly covered the entire surface of her boobs as I found myself drooling, having to wipe my mouth before anyone took notice of it.

I'd expected them all to change of course, surprised when they remained topless, though wearing sweat, or workout shorts only.

"Would you mind getting us all some freshly squeezed orange juice?" Barbara asked me.

I winced at the mention of it, but smiled agreeably, quickly dashing off to the mini-kitchen we had to make some for them. By the time I returned to the workout area, they were all busily riding the "sexercycles' that Candy had pointed out to me earlier. Suddenly I understood why she had called them that.

Watching the three women sitting side-by-side riding their exercycles was about as stimulating as the workout itself. Three luscious pairs of breasts giggling, bobbling and bouncing about as they rode was giving me some not unexpected problems. I'd worn a tight fitting jock strap, with a tight fitting pair of spandex shorts over that. But even with the added precaution, I could feel my erection growing uncomfortably constrained anyway.

As I stood there, fresh towels at the ready, I began to picture myself lying prone beneath any one of them, hands extended as though handle-bars on the bikes they were riding. Except of course, they'd be riding something else as I lay beneath them, grinning, looking up at their boobs as they bounced playfully above me.

"Brandi? Come wipe me down would you dear?" Barbara asked. Quick as a flash, I was running the soft towel over her neck, down her back wiping up the liberal sweat she was producing.

"Would you mind patting down my breasts too?" she asked.

Jumping up like a 'Jack-in-the-box', I made my way over to her, not only patting her down, but soon after doing Darlene and Jackie. Jackie was grinning at me, wickedly as I ran the small towel across her chest.

"Is the sauna ready?" she asked.

My cock was nodding its head yes, and I was too.

"How's everything going?" I heard Jane say coming up from behind me. "Is Brandi taking care of all your needs?" she asked the women.

"Not yet!" Barbara replied devilishly. "But, she's about too!"

Jane laughed, looked at her watch and then at me. "Don't forget, come see me in an hour," she reminded me.

As Jane walked around the corner, I saw her look back over her shoulder at me, grinning.

"Jesus H! Does everyone around here smile like that?" I wondered.

Following the women back to the dressing room, I got a fresh supply of towels for each of them to wear. For a moment, they stood in a small little circle though I couldn't see exactly what it was they were doing. Coming to some kind of a decision however, Barbara and Jackie quickly finished stripping down, grabbing their towels and headed into the Sauna leaving Darlene behind. Darlene continued to sit on the small wooden bench in front of the lockers.

"Jesus H!" I thought again.

I waited patiently as Darlene slowly removed her sweat shorts. "I'm going to take a quick little shower first," she responded to my curious look.

"First what?" I asked myself, following her dutifully into the shower area. Watching her soaping herself up was a delightful tease. And I swear as she did, that she didn't simply wash herself as much as it appeared she was actually playing with herself instead. Moments later, she finished rinsing off and walked back to the same bench she'd been sitting on previously.

"There...all nice and squeaky clean!" she announced happily.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,444 Followers