Sexercise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,392 Followers

I was smiling at her, somewhat stupidly I'm sure. When she lay back on the wooden bench, legs straddling the length of it revealing her neatly trimmed pussy in all its glory, I about popped the buttons on my already too stretched Levi's.

"Come here," I heard her softly calling to me.

"Yes?" I said in my very best girlish voice.

"Eat my pussy," she said simply. "And slowly. Very, very slowly. I want the orgasm to really build."

"Excuse me?" I stammered, forgetting my 'voice'.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure you get a really nice tip!" she added, reaching down to spread a part her lips, revealing the glistening wet split as well as the hard nubbin of her pleasure center.

Like a zombie caught up in some sort of freakish trance, I looked down feeling my legs moving though my own tits were still in the way of seeing them actually doing so.

"You do like eating pussy don't you?" she asked.

"Oh yeah!" I replied with a thick tongue, once again forgetting the 'girls' voice, though she didn't appear to really notice that. Seconds later, I was balancing myself on the same bench, my tongue devouring her wet split.

"Oh yes...Brandi!" Darlene moaned contentedly. "That...feels...so...fucking... good!"

I really do enjoy eating pussy. And having the opportunity to be doing so now wasn't something I was about to turn down, though to be honest, I was a little worried about Candy walking in on us at the moment. Though she was reasonably open-minded about a whole lot of things, we'd never discussed my sucking anyone else's pussy.

For myself, I had completely lost track of time. With Darlene thrashing about wildly on the bench as I sucked her off to several quick climaxes in a row, I was startled to hear Barbara's voice interrupting yet another liquid orgasm.

"Hey, you're times up Darlene!" Barbara announced. "It's my turn!" she stated easily.

Sitting up, I saw that she had already showered. Darlene grabbed a fresh towel heading off towards the sauna. Not knowing what the hell to say, I sat there looking at her.

"Not on the bench, makes my tits slide off my chest too much, makes em look like melting ice-cream. And though some might find that attractive, I don't."

I wasn't about to comment on the image she'd just painted for me, but as she actually took my hand, leading me into one of the un-occupied massage rooms I began to worry that maybe she'd want to do something with me too.

I hadn't noticed until now, but she'd been carrying a second towel besides the one she was wearing. When she positioned herself in sitting position, she handed me what was obviously a pink, 'knobby' vibrator.

"I like the feel of this inside me while I'm being eaten," she announced. "Ever use one before?"

"Oh sure, all the time!" I responded once again attempting to sound girlish.

Barbara laughed, "Oh really? You'll have to tell me how you do it sometime," she said lustily. "Sure you don't want to get naked too? I'd love going down on you simultaneously," she informed me.

Well, there it was. My mind scrambled to come up with some reason to justify my remaining dressed.

"Maybe another time," I replied trying to beg off. "We've really got a busy day scheduled, and I don't have quite as much time as I would like."

I'd hoped my rather lengthy response would suffice, speaking slowly, trying to keep my voice from inadvertently pitching downwards as I spoke.

"I bet it will be at that!" Barbara said winking at me. "Ok, another time then," she said handing me her toy.

Walking over to one of the massage chairs, I was surprised when she reached down and removed the rather thick cushion, handing it to me.

"Here, you'll need this," she stated.

I noticed that where she now sat straddling the chair, there was an opening in the seat, which she positioned herself over. Obviously, she'd done this before. Placing her face in the support, Barbara made herself entirely comfortable. One hand holding her dildo, the other the massive pillow cushion, I slid myself beneath her as though about to go to work on changing the oil in my car. Only the oil I encountered a moment later was as slippery as KY jelly as I eased the vibrator up inside her, capturing her rather large clitoris between my lips simultaneously.

"Don't worry about teasing me," she said. "I'm already fucking horny enough. And besides, we don't have that much time before Jackie comes looking for us," she stated. "Just fuck me...hard! And suck my clit for all you're worth!" she demanded.

So I did.

Barbara was nearly as liquid as Candy was when she came. Drenching my face, which caused me to worry about ruining my mascara, I'd just finished getting her off for the third time when I heard the door open.

"There you are! I wondered if you might be in here!" Jackie exclaimed.

Sheepishly I slid out from beneath the chair, catching a quick glance at myself in the mirror behind the door, happy to discover that my make-up looked just as good as it had this morning.

Glancing at my watch, I saw it was already a quarter to ten. "I have to meet Jane in a few minutes," I told her. The fact that my tongue was numb at this point might have had something to do with the fact I was hoping to beg off from doing Jackie's pussy too. Not that I didn't want to. I did. Though the truth was, I wanted to do a hell of a lot more than that at this point. If 'blue-balls' were a true statement, mine would have been royal blue at this point.

"Yes, I know. She just caught me in the hallway a few minutes ago, reminding us of that fact," she said eyeing Barbara with a look that said she'd taken more than her allotted time as it was.

"So, I'll take a rain check on the pussy licking. For now, you can at least come over and give me a quick finger-cum," she said anxiously.

Placing her foot on the seat of a nearby chair, she beckoned me over to her.

"Well, at least my tongue will have a rest," I thought as I walked over to stand beside her.

Taking my hand, Jackie guided it down between her legs. Feeling the soft fur surrounding her split, I allowed my fingers to tangle themselves briefly within that downy tuft covering her sex. As I stood there doing that, I heard the sound of Barbara's vibrator being turned on.

"Oh fuck that looks nice!" we both heard her saying.

"I'll say it does!"

I hadn't heard Darlene enter the room, but she had. Glancing over towards the door, she was leaning against it legs spread. One hand was playing with her breast; the other was down between her legs. Barbara stood a short few feet across from her, the pink toy having long ago disappeared somewhere up inside, happily humming itself away as she held it there clenched tightly between her legs as she frigged her clit off with her fingers.

Meanwhile, I was busily strumming away like crazy at Darlene's clit, leaning over as I did to capture one of those marvelously thick nipples between my lips sucking on it.

"Oh yes, that's nice!" she commented.

"Ith's the leeathst I cud do!" I said with my mouth full of nipple.

After several short minutes, I felt Darlene's legs buckle as she found her pleasure, feeling her wet sloppy pussy clenching around my finger, I felt her throbbing in a hard-felt series of quick orgasms that had her nearly collapsing in my arms a moment later.

"Oh my, if you're as good with your tongue as your are with your fingers..."

"Trust me, he is!" Jackie said excitedly.

I'd heard both Jackie and Barbara joining their friend in climax, as they had stood there watching us. My prick was so hard that I feared it had become petrified.

"Well, I hate to eat and run," I said glibly. "But, the boss is expecting me!"

"Next week? Same time?" They all asked.

"If I'm still here," I said meekly. "This is my first day you know."

"Oh, we know Brandi!" Barbara said. "And don't worry, we're really, really good customers. I'll make sure that Jane gets a glowing review of your first days performance here!"

"Thank you," I said suddenly feeling a little embarrassed. "Perhaps we'll see you next week then!"

"Count on it!" Jackie said. "Though next week, we're booking four hours and not just three!" she added.

#

I had to walk through the lobby on my way to Jane's office. Candy was sitting at the reception desk as I passed.

"Well? How'd it go?" she asked.

I didn't know what to tell her. "Fine," I replied simply.

"That's it? Just fine?" she pressed.

"I'm late to see Jane," I said passing by her. "I'll tell you about it later," I lied, hoping I'd come up with something to tell her about, though I didn't know what.

Arriving at Jane's office door, I checked my watch, or rather the watch Cindy had loaned me. I was right on time. Knocking, I waited.

"Come!" I heard her call out to me.

"Don't I wish," I thought to myself as I turned the doorknob on her office door, letting myself in.

Jane was sitting at her desk waiting for me, which I'd expected. What I didn't expect was to see her sitting there naked when I entered.

"Is this a bad time?" I asked, remembering to speak in a soft higher pitched voice.

"Oh no...it's a perfect time," Jane purred.

Stunned, I stood just inside the door wondering what I'd gotten myself in for, remembering the fucking orange juice.

"Close the door, and take off your clothes," Jane said.

"Fuck me!" I thought in a panic. "So much for my job, not to mention Cindy's!" I thought. "Listen, Jane..." I began in my normal voice, to which I heard her finally burst out laughing.

"It is Brad isn't it?" she asked.

"Yes Jane, it is...let me explain..." I began. For some reason, my voice sounded more like a woman's than it did when I was trying to sound like one. Jane was still laughing.

"Silly, I've known all along. You didn't seriously think you'd be able to continue fooling anyone, did you...really?" she asked.

That shut me up. "You mean..."

"You've been had?" she interjected. "I guess you could say that. Candy came to me a few days ago, telling me that you were still looking for a job but hadn't been able to find one. I've been thinking about hiring a guy, just so that our special customers could have some diversity. We got to talking about it, and I jokingly said if she could get you to come in and apply for the job dressed as a woman, that not only would I hire you on the spot, but I'd give her a nice little raise too. When she called me last night to inform me that you would be, I decided to call a couple of my very best customers who've been hounding me about hiring on a few young men."

"You mean to say Barbara, Janice and Darlene knew?" I said stuttering, though I was at least glad to hear my voice had come down a couple of octaves.

"Of course they did. Though I must say, it was very difficult telling Barbara that she couldn't fuck you. Not this week anyway. Even after she offered a substantial bonus to let me, let her have you. But as I told her, and Candy...I wanted to sample you for myself!"

"Candy knows you want to fuck me?" I asked incredulously.

"Absofuckinglutely!" Jane said laughing. "She knows in fact, that shortly, we'll be doing just that!"

"And she's ok with it?"

"Why wouldn't she be? Candy and I have been sucking one another's cunts for several month's now."

The look on my face said it all.

"You didn't know?"

Shit...I'd imagined it, fantasized about it, jerked off so many times thinking about it I'd lost track.

"No."

"Well now, seems like Candy owes you an apology then."

"She owes me a hell of a lot more than that. And so do you for that matter!" I ventured boldly.

"Yes, you're probably right. We both do. Tell you what, as soon as we close for lunch, I'll have Candy come in and join us. Then you can have the two of us make it up to you any way you'd like."

That had me smiling.

"In the meantime?" I asked.

"Well, in the meantime, why don't you come over here and do your ABC's," she said grinning at me. "Candy says you have this uniquely talented tongue when it comes to doing the alphabet.

"Oh yes, she's gonna owe me BIG time!" I stated moving over towards Jane's desk.

"Brad?"

"Yeah?"

"Why don't you go ahead and use my private restroom to remove all that make-up first. I think the first time we fuck; I really do want you looking like yourself as opposed to some guy pretending to be a woman. That might be fun for another evening maybe. But right now...I just want a guy with a very hard dick."

After I had become a man again, relishing in the fact I didn't have to wear a fucking bra anymore, I stepped back into Jane's office where she remained anxiously waiting for me. As she had asked, I ABC'd her pussy, impressed when she managed to last through four full verses before climaxing.

"I bet you've got a large load you'd like me to take care of don't you?" Jane smiled in saying. "Where'd you like to put it?" she asked wickedly. "I really do owe you that much!"

"You know, it's been a really long time since I've had a good old fashioned 'titty-fuck', I think that's what I'd really like to do."

Jane chuckled. "You know, it's been a while since I've enjoyed doing that too!" Jane quickly had me sit down on the couch in her office. Kneeling before me on the floor, she wrapped those magnificent breasts of hers around my cock and began masturbating me with all that lovely soft tit flesh.

There's something extremely erotic, "naughty-sexy", Candy called it, as I both watched and felt Jane as she used her breasts to play with my cock. Watching her spit on my prick, making it easier for my prick to slide up and down between her breasts was hot. When my dick began making lots of pre-cum fuck juice, the ride got wetter and wilder as she used my slippery essence to make all sorts of deliciously naughty sounds as my cock rode through that valley of pleasure.

"Well now, that certainly looks interesting!"

Neither of us had heard Candy enter into Jane's office. But by the tone in her voice, she obviously wasn't upset or surprised by what was taking place. Not to mention the fact that she and Jane had been swapping pussy juice with one another for quite some time now.

"Closed for lunch?" Jane asked.

"Yes, and we have a full hour before anyone else is scheduled to arrive," Candy told her.

"Who is scheduled?" Jane asked as she continued pumping my cock up and down between her breasts. Looking at me, Candy's smile split into a wide-open grin. "Theresa and Angelina!" she said excitedly.

"Did you tell them?" Jane asked.

"Oh yes, and they're excited as hell. They were even willing to pay extra if they could come earlier, but I told them you were conducting your own personal interview." Once again Candy looked in my direction.

Although they'd been talking back and forth as though I wasn't even there, the sensation my prick was experiencing overrode any negligence on their part regarding my presence. And for the moment, I was more than willing to just be a cock, fucking a nice firm set of tits.

"You gonna cum for me baby?" Jane asked, finally acknowledging I was still there.

"Oh fuck yes!" I moaned enthusiastically, feeling my balls tightening just as the first familiar tingling sensation began to warn me that I was about to spray fuck-butter all over the place.

"Hmm, squirt it honey. Cover these tits of mine in your juice baby!"

She didn't have to ask me twice. Seconds later, increasing the slippery-slide as she continued to hold her breasts together, I began coating her tits with an enormous eruption of white-hot pleasure. So forceful were the first few jettisons of my spunk, that I shot one ribbon of cum way over the top of her head. Candy had walked over having somehow undressed herself during all this, just in time to catch the first squirt landing near perfectly between her tits.

"Nice shot!" she commented in surprise, though bending over just in case any more sperm missiles missed their target.

After I had spent myself, which seemed like an eternity with the volume and number of actual squirts I had felt leave my cock, I collapsed back into the couch trying to catch my breath. Jane's boobs where totally covered in cum, and I watched as it ran and dripped from the tip of each pointed nipple down onto her belly.

"Hmm, let me get that for you," Candy stated. Jane eased herself down onto the soft carpeting where Candy quickly joined her.

Watching my girlfriend licking cum off our boss's boobs was more than I ever dreamed of seeing. Candy immediately began licking up every line of cum she could find on Jane's tits. Taking time to suck and lick her nipple's between that was an extra bonus as far as I was concerned.

"So, when do I get to see the two of you rubbing pussies together?" I asked. "What is it with men and wanting to see two women together anyway?" Jane asked already placing herself in a scissor position with my girlfriend.

"Is it because you guys like watching us do this?" she asked.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed, my half-dead prick suddenly throbbing with renewed interest. Watching Jane slide her cunt against Candy's had to be seen to be believed. And truth was, it was something I never thought I'd ever get to witness!

"Oh, Oh...Oh, fuck yes!" Candy cried out pleasurably.

Legs crossing one another, pussies grinding rapidly, the sounds of all that wet slick female pussy juice mingling together was having its affect on my reawakened prick. Standing, I made my way over to watch them from above. In a way, it was like watching their cunts kissing one another. There's honestly no other way to describe what I was seeing. Lips pressing, sucking, almost as though devouring one another in the process. Added to that, the sensual sounds of their labored breathing as they strove to bring each other as much pleasure as they possibly could. Even the movement of their breasts as they jiggled slightly up and down, or side to side made the motions of their gyrated coupling all the more sensual.

"Fuck this is beautiful!" I announced.

"Oh, and it feels beautiful too!" Candy groaned in obvious delight.

"Squirt it on me honey," Jane begged Candy. "Give me that female nectar of yours that I love so fucking much!"

I knew exactly what she meant too. Seeing Candy actually 'squirt', which she didn't do all the time was another fascinating attraction for me. I knew when Candy got really aroused, the likelihood of her actually doing that increased. And seeing the look on her face now, I was fairly confident we were both in for one hell of a treat.

"Come for me baby! Come for me!" Jane urged. "Shower my pussy with your juices honey!"

Watching the look in my girlfriends face as her orgasm approached was honestly breath taking. I truly was amazed at the vulnerability in her face as she began to climax, opening her eyes, looking directly at me as she did. Glancing down to where their quims were locked in a sucking embrace, I saw Candy's pussy suddenly erupt in a fountain of syrupy nectar that began squirting out of her slit in a fine misty spray. Fascinated, I watched as she contracted, literally milking more and more of her feminine cum-cream which began to coat the coarse mat of Jane's pubic hair in a rich thick display.

Too stunned to speak, I staggered back to the couch collapsing down into it just as Candy herself collapsed, falling backwards onto the floor, spent and exhausted. Extricating herself from my girlfriend, Jane slowly walked towards me dripping with Candy's cum.

"Would you mind?" Jane asked as she stood there playing in the rivulets of female juice that had completely drenched her pussy.

"Not at all," I said enthusiastically as Jane climbed up onto the couch, straddling my face.

Tasting Candy's juices on Jane's pussy was electrifying. The aroma of all that sweet muskiness was overloading my circuits as I dove into her pussy, my tongue immediately exploring the deepest recess of her funky tasting split, causing my prick to once again lurch with desire and need. As I captured her clit between my lips, sucking it for all I was worth, I soon felt the soft sweetness of Candy's lips surrounding my erection.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,392 Followers