Sexercise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angelina soon after left herself, where I remained for a very long time attempting to recover. The sound of the door opening alerted me to the fact that I was no longer alone.

"Incredible isn't she?" Candy said stepping into the room.

I could only nod my head, too weak to speak, and unsure of what to say even if I could.

"She left you a thousand dollar tip at the front desk," Candy told me. "Split with the house, that's still a hell of a lot of money for one afternoon's session," Candy giggled.

"You're ok with all this?" I asked looking towards her.

Candy came over, kissing me. "Sex is sex baby. Love is love. We can have and enjoy both together. But don't worry about mixing business with pleasure. Or in this case, about NOT mixing it!" she said smiling lovingly at me.

"Now, when you've recovered a little more, would you mind doing me a favor?" she asked.

"Sure baby, what?" I managed to respond.

"Well, just knowing you where in here with her made me incredibly horny."

I groaned, but Candy calmed me. "All I want you to do is your ABC's for me, can you do that much at least?"

I laughed, sure baby. I can certainly do that much.

"Oh, one more thing though."

"What's that?"

"Would you mind doing it backwards?"

"Shit, I haven't tried that before, it might take me a lot longer to do it."

Candy was grinning, "That's the whole point," she said.

"Jesus H...there's that look again!" I said grinning back at her.