Sexfight: Bayley vs AJ Lee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MeganA
MeganA
14 Followers

The milf finally broke the kiss, a delighted look on her face as she continued to rub herself under her dress. "I fucking love you, AJ." She said with a demented grin. AJ had quite a few fans like her, the kind that were convinced they were meant for each other. Always in the front row for first cum matches for situations just like that.

As Bayley pulled AJ out of the crowd, the milf tugged her dress down, exposing her huge breasts as she continued to desperately rub herself off.

Bayley quickly removed her strapon harness, standing behind AJ and groping her breasts from behind as they both watched the woman bring herself to orgasm. "We put on a pretty good show, don't we?" Bayley hissed into her ear in a way that made AJ shiver. "Yes Bayley." Whimpered AJ, making sure Bayley understood that she was now completely submissive to her conquerer.

Bayley giggled and wrapped an arm around AJ's hip, leading her to the exit ramp. "Shame these people won't see what else I'm going to do to you for the rest of the 24 hours." She said as they walked together.

At the top of the ramp, AJ stopped. "Bayley... Ma'am..." Began AJ, looking at the floor in an act of submission. "Does it have to end after our 24 hours are up? I'd love to keep being your toy..." She looked Bayley in the eye, giving her her best puppy dog eye look.

Bayley giggled and pulled AJ in for a longing, intense kiss, which garnered another scream of delight from the crowd. "Only if you're a very good girl." She responded as the kiss ended, before waving to the crowd one more time and disappearing backstage with AJ.

---------

*I'll probably add another story of what happens backstage after the match and for the rest of the day later. For now let me know what you think! Please understand this is pretty much just a story meant to turn me on, and maybe some like minded people. If you felt it didn't have enough of what you like that's probably because I'm not as into it.*

MeganA
MeganA
14 Followers
12