SexGames Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You two have been troopers the last few days," I said as my wife and I moved the black leather couch in the game room. "Are you still happy we did all the work ourselves?"

"Absolutely! I think we've don't a pretty good job," Kelly said with a smile. As we put the couch into place, my daughter, Jenny, walked in with some frozen lemonades for us all.

"Here you go," Jenny smiled as she handed us each a glass.

"Thank you," we both said to her at the same time.

"So, can I finally go back to enjoying my summer vacation rather than playing Tim the Tool Man Taylor?" Jenny asked in a sarcastic tone with a sarcastic smile.

"I think that can be arranged," I said. "Blame your mother, she's the one that wanted us to do all the work ourselves."

"You appreciate it more that way," Kelly quipped as she took a sip of her icy drink.

"I'd rather be appreciating a nice day at the spa," Jenny said in a wry tone.

"Why don't you two take a few spa days?" I asked. "You could stay downtown, have your spa treatments, and shop until you drop."

"Yes! Can we? Please? Mom?" Jenny pleaded as my wife rolled her eyes at me.

"I guess it could be fun," my wife said with a smile. "Are you sure you won't miss us?"

"I am sure that I can handle a few days alone. Besides, I have plenty of work to keep me busy," I said trying to contain my excitement. I did not want to show how eager I was to have some time to myself to see what Vira had come up with for me.

"The Ritz-Carlton ok?" Jenny asked as she typed away on her cell phone.

"That's a bit expensive," Kelly said.

"Go ahead, you've worked hard," I smiled.

"Alright," my wife gave in. "Go ahead and book it."

"You're awesome, daddy!" Jenny said as she ran over to give me a hug.

"I know, I do what I can," I smiled as Jenny hugged me. She then ran off mumbling something about what she needed to pack for their big adventure.

The next morning, I saw the two of them off on their spa weekend and then took a nice, hot shower. I got dressed and headed down to the basement. I turned on the lights and walked over to the computer terminal.

"Hello, Vira," I said. "Have you missed me?"

"Hello, John," Vira replied. "I have been working on providing you with what you desire."

"I have been looking forward to seeing what you've come up with. Jenny and Kelly had me running ragged doing a bunch of home improvement projects. I don't think I could have handled another day of painting or moving furniture. I am ready for a bit of fun," I said, finding it odd that I was offering such details to a machine.

"The simulation is running," Vira said as the door to the virtual world opened before me. I stepped through the door and found myself on the deck in my backyard. It was a bright, warm, sunny day and I could feel the warm breeze washing over me. A small speaker on the umbrella table was playing Taylor Swift's "Look What You Made Me Do." As I walked toward the pool I caught the scent of coconut in the air. I smiled as I noticed Mikayla sitting on one of the chaise lounges getting a tan.

"Hi, Mr. S!" she smiled as she saw me.

"Hello, Mikayla," I grinned as I walked to the chair next to her and sat down.

"Thanks for letting me use the pool while Jenny and your wife are off being pampered," she smiled. "It is a beautiful day to get a tan."

"Anytime, you know you are always welcome here," I said. My eyes feasted on Mikayla's sexy, young body. She was wearing the same little red bikini that drove me wild the last time the real Mikayla was out by our pool. It added to the realism of the scene as did Mikayla knowing where my wife and daughter were. There was no doubt that Vira was improving her program every time out.

"You don't look like you're dressed to join me for a swim," Mikayla pouted.

"I can change, if you want some company," I replied.

"That would be great," Mikayla grinned and then bit down softly on her lower lip for a moment. "Also, I wouldn't say no to a strawberry margarita. That is if you wanted one."

"Can I see some ID?" I asked in a wry tone.

"Sure, it's in my bag on the table!" Mikayla laughed.

"And the ID will say you're 21?" I countered.

"It depends which one you look at!" Mikayla said as she stared up at me as if she was trying to measure my reaction. "I'm not a kid anymore, Mr. S."

"I am aware of that," I said. "But this has to be our little secret, you can't even tell Jenny. I am a good parent and I make her sneak her alcohol behind my back like a proper teenager would."

"Deal!" Mikayla giggled. "Hurry back."

I shook my head and walked into my house, which of course wasn't really my house. I walked up to the master bedroom and found a pair of swim trunks to put on. I couldn't believe how real it felt as I put them on as I looked at myself in the mirror. I went back down to the kitchen and found the blender. I poured the ingredients for a strawberry margarita into the glass pitcher and turned it on.

As the blender whirled I couldn't help but think about what was about to happen. I felt that I was finally ready to have my adventure with Mikayla. I could feel my pulse racing and I felt like a teenager again. I knew everything around me at that moment was not real but every one of my senses would have sworn otherwise. As I took a sip of the margarita I wondered if virtual booze could get me drunk.

I poured the frozen concoctions into two glasses and brought them outside. Mikayla got up off the chaise lounge when she heard me open the sliding glass door and she walked over to get her drink.

"Here you go, here is that virgin margarita you wanted," I said with a smile.

"Thanks, Mr. S.," Mikayla grinned as she took one of the cups from me. "But what fun is being a virgin?" she asked playfully as I sipped my drink. Her question caught me completely off-guard and I started to cough. The frozen liquid went down the wrong pipe which set off a coughing fit.

"Mikayla," I managed to say once I could take a breath.

"Oh, come on," she said with a sweet smile. "You're not that easily shocked, are you, Mr. S?"

"No, you just caught me off guard," I said as Mikayla took a long sip of her margarita.

"Good, let's go in the pool," she giggled as she took my hand. She led me to the pool where she handed me her glass and then dove into the deep end of the crystal clear water. I watched as she resurfaced and swam over to me at the side of the pool.

"The water is perfect, come on in," she smiled. I put the two margaritas down on the deck and dove into the pool. The sensation of the cool water surrounding me was incredible. I surfaced and swam over to Mikayla who was now sitting in the hot tub attached to the pool sipping her margarita. I sat across from her and admired how amazingly sexy that she was.

"So how was your trip to Lake Geneva?" I asked as I picked up my drink.

"Boring!" Mikayla smiled. "My parents still treat me like I'm 12. I wanted to lay out and tan but they insisted that we go water skiing and antique shopping at all the little shops. It was infuriating, but I played along."

"Well, you're going off to college in the fall," I said as I looked into her big blue eyes. "They're probably just trying to come to grips with that. It's not easy when you realize your daughter is growing up."

"I don't see you freaking out about it, Mr. S.," Mikayla said as she reached behind her back. She pulled her long blonde hair back into a ponytail then took a red scrunchie from her wrist to hold it in place.

"I guess we all deal with it in our own ways," I smiled.

"Do I still look like a 12-year-old girl to you?" Mikayla asked with a bit of mischief in her voice.

"Obviously not," I said. "We are sitting in a hot tub enjoying a couple of adult beverages, the last thing I'm thinking of you as is a little girl."

"What's the first?" Mikayla giggled.

"The first what?"

"The first thing you're thinking of me as, Mr. S," Mikayla shot back with a wicked smile. "Try to keep up!"

"Mikayla, you're an amazing young lady. You are smart, you're funny, and you are beautiful. Your blue eyes alone could stop a clock," I said. I had to admit, I wondered if I would ever be able to be as smooth and confident with the real Mikayla.

"Aww, thank you, Mr. S.," Mikayla said with a smile, and if I wasn't imagining things, she started to blush.

"You're welcome. I'm just speaking the truth," I said as Mikayla bit down softly on her lower lip and looked into my eyes.

"Can I ask you something that, like the margaritas, would stay between us?" Mikayla asked with less confidence than normal in her sweet voice.

"Sure, you can ask me anything."

"Have you ever," Mikayla started and then paused. I could see her face getting a bit flushed as she searched for the right words. I took a deep breath and let her gather her thoughts, not wanting to interrupt her. "Have you ever thought about us?"

"About you and me?" I asked as my heart started to race.

"Yes," Mikayla said softly as she moved closer to me in the hot tub. "You and me. Alone. Doing things that, like the margaritas, would stay between us."

"I have," I said as my eyes locked on Mikayla's bright blue eyes. She closed the distance between us and was now right in front of me. "But, Mikayla, I am married and my daughter is your best friend."

"I know," Mikayla said matter-of-factly as a wide smile spread across her face. "That's why it has to stay between us."

"Mikayla," I groaned as she moved closer.

"Yes?" she asked as she put her arms up around my neck and leaned closer until her soft, sweet lips met mine for an amazing kiss. My arms moved around her small waist as we started making out in the hot tub.

"Fuck," I groaned at the sensation of Mikayla's soft lips and how perfect she was. Her body felt amazing in my arms and her lips were sweet perfection. The scent of her sweet perfume mixed with the coconut tanning lotion made me want to devour her.

"Do you want to?" Mikayla giggled.

"What?" I asked, my whole body on sensory overload.

"Fuck, do you want to fuck, Mr. S.?" Mikayla asked with a devilish grin.

"You are a bad girl," I groaned as she kissed my neck ever so softly.

"So, is that a yes?" she giggled as she let her soft, warm tongue trace my earlobe. I told myself this was nothing more than the perfect fantasy. As such, I shouldn't feel guilty at all for what I was about to do. It was time to experience every last bit of sweet and sexy Mikayla.

"Yes, it is," I growled as I reached up with my left hand and grabbed onto Mikayla's ponytail as she straddled me. I pulled her down to kiss her and let out a groan as our bodies came crashing together. Her soft, warm skin against mine felt like absolute perfection. My right hand slid slowly up her back as we kissed. When I came to the clasp on her tiny red bikini top, I opened it with a quick snap. The top fell down onto my chest as my tongue slid into Mikayla's mouth.

"Who's bad now?" Mikayla asked with a grin as she picked up her bikini top and tossed it onto the deck.

"What can I say? You make me want to be bad," I growled as I pulled her young body to mine and kissed her chest. Her perfect 36Cs were both soft and firm. I nibbled softly on her sweet flesh as I felt my cock straining to be free from the swim trunks that I was wearing.

"I can tell," Mikayla beamed as she reached down and grabbed my hard cock through the trunks. "You make me want to be bad too, Mr. S."

"I think you can call me John," I smiled as Mikayla kneeled in front of me. She looked up at me as she grabbed onto my swim trunks. I stood up and she slid the trunks down my legs and revealed my hard 8" cock which was rock hard and throbbing for her.

"Fuck, Mr. S.," Mikayla smiled as she wrapped her hand around my cock. "I mean John," she giggled as she looked up at me with her big blue eyes. I groaned as she let the tip of her soft, red tongue tease the head of my raging cock.

"You are fucking amazing," I groaned as Mikayla slowly worked her hand up and down my shaft. I nearly lost my balance as her soft, warm tongue corkscrewed playfully around the head of my cock.

"So you've thought about me before?" Mikayla smiled. Her hand stroking me as the warm summer breeze caressed my skin.

"Yes," I said. "You have been driving me crazy for way longer than I should admit."

"Oh, really?" Mikayla's eyes lit up. "You can tell me."

"I still can remember the first time I saw you like it was yesterday," I smiled as Mikayla gazed up intently at me. Her hand was grasping my hard cock but not moving. "It was a hot day, like today. You and Jenny were running through the sprinkler to cool off."

"Then you came out in your Doors t-shirt and those goofy red basketball shorts. You asked if I was going to be staying for dinner," Mikayla smiled.

"Wow, you remember that?" I asked. "And those red shorts were cool."

"No, they were so not cool," Mikayla laughed. "But the Doors t-shirt saved you. But I bet that you don't remember what I was wearing that day."

"Oh, yes I do," I grinned. "The sexy yellow bikini you were wearing that day has been ingrained in my mind from that day forward."

"And what about when Jenny and I came down for dinner?" Mikayla smiled.

"You were wearing a white sundress that had bright pink flowers printed on it. It had a sash around your waist that you had tied into a bow behind your back. There were two pink buttons that went down the front of the dress. You looked absolutely stunning," I smiled as I recalled that exact moment.

"Wow, you pass the test," Mikayla beamed. "Now here's your reward," she said as she moved her lips to the head of my hard cock and started slowly sucking me. I reached down to hold the side of the hot tub as I felt my legs get weak as Mikayla's mouth engulfed my manhood. Her blue eyes looked up at me as she started sucking my cock faster. Her lips proved the perfect amount of pressure as they glided up and down my hard flesh.

"Fuck, yes," I groaned. The fantasy I was experiencing was absolute perfection. Mikayla felt so damn real and her charm and personality were spot-on. She was even recalling past events with vivid detail. I couldn't find any flaws that would take me out of the simulation. Everything about this Mikayla was what I desired of this sexy young girl and my rock hard cock was the proof.

I grabbed onto Mikayla's long blonde ponytail as she worked my hard cock with her soft lips and warm tongue. I could feel my balls filling up as she teased the tip of my tongue with a quick corkscrew motion. Her big, blue eyes stared into my soul as she sucked me off. It was an amazing sight watching my daughter's hot best friend being such a dirty little slut for me.

"Does your wife still suck you off like this, John?" Mikayla asked as she came up for air. Her hand slowly working my cock as she gave me a wicked smile.

"No," I groaned.

"What a bitch!" Mikayla giggled.

"That's why I need you," I moaned low.

"Yes, you do," she grinned as her hand started jerking me faster.

"Fuck, that feels so good," I groaned as Mikayla wrapped her lips around my flesh again. She started sucking my hard cock with abandon. I held onto her ponytail with one hand and steadied myself on the side of the hot tub with the other. The way she was working me, I knew my orgasm was very near.

Mikayla's big blue eyes stayed focused on me as the gave me the best blow job that I could ever remember getting. Her pacing and technique were amazing and she was driving me quickly to unloading. As I got closer I could hear Mikayla moaning as she took every inch of my cock into her young mouth over and over again.

"Fuck, I'm cumming," I moaned as I felt my cock about to explode. Mikayla's lips glided off my hard cock as she continued using her hands to stroke my throbbing prick. She stared up at me with her sweet blue eyes. Her soft tongue was sticking out waiting for my load as she jerked my cock harder and faster. I let out a loud moan as I exploded, shooting my load all over her pretty face. Our eyes locked as I watched Mikayla get completely covered in a sticky mess. "Fuck, yes," I growled as I felt the last drops exiting my balls.

"Mmm, fuck that was hot," Mikayla smiled up at me with my cum dripping all over her sweet face as I tried to catch my breath.

"Yes, it was," I said as I released Mikayla's ponytail. "You are amazing."

"I know!" Mikayla giggled. She disappeared under the water for a second as she wiped my load from her face and then resurfaced. "Ready for round two?" she asked with a wicked grin.

"Sure, want to go inside where we can get comfortable?" I asked.

"Great idea," Mikayla chirped as she hopped out of the hot tub. She grabbed her bikini top that was laying on the deck and sashayed inside. I loved the way she moved. Her sexy, heart-shaped ass moving from side to side with a confidence of a woman that knows what she wants. Vira has finally outdone herself with this new and improved Mikayla.

I got out of the hot tub, tossed my swim trunks over a chair to dry, and walked inside the house. Mikayla wasn't in the kitchen but I followed the trail of water drops on the floor and saw she went upstairs. I smiled as I climbed the staircase, anticipating what was to come. I loved knowing that I could now have Mikayla anytime I wanted her here in my virtual reality paradise.

"Are you coming?" Mikayla's voice called out as I reached the top of the staircase. I walked down the hall and saw her lying on my daughter's bed.

"Getting impatient, my dear?" I asked with a smile.

"Yes, can you blame me?" she giggled.

"No, not at all," I said as I walked into my daughter's bedroom. Mikayla was on the queen sized bed wearing nothing but the bottom half of her sexy red bikini. "But you seem a bit overdressed."

"I know, right?" she smiled. "Can you help me with that?"

"Yes, I can," I growled low as I pulled Mikayla's perfect teen body to the edge of my daughter's bed. I grasped both sides of her bikini bottom and slid the soft material down her silky smooth legs. Once they cleared her feet, I tossed them onto the floor and got on my knees in front of her. I put her legs up over my shoulders and I let the tip of my tongue tease her sweet little pussy.

"Oh, fuck!" she shrieked as my tongue found her clit and I used the tip to make a few soft, counter-clockwise circles. "That feels so good," she moaned as her hands grabbed at the sheets of my daughter's bed.

My big, strong hands slid slowly up her body as my tongue teased her sensitive clit. Her skin was warm and so very soft. I watched her lying there, she was beautiful. She closed her eyes as my tongue moved from her clit to her soft pussy lips. I rolled my tongue and slid it slowly between her pink lips and into her velvety, sweet pussy.

"Yes!" Mikayla cried out, pulling the sheets free from the bed as I buried my face between her thighs. Tongue fucking her was even better than I'd imagined it would be. Her sweet juices were like candy on my tongue. I was in complete ecstasy as I devoured her, thrusting my tongue inside of her again and again. I moved my tongue back to her clit to tease her and Mikayla let out a passionate moan. I flicked my tongue over her clit and she used her toned cheerleader legs to pull me down further into her sweet sex.

I guided my hands to Mikayla's perky breasts. I used my fingertips to squeeze her hard nipples and she started to squirm beneath me. She screamed with delight as I buried my face between her legs and tongue fucked her sweet as candy pussy. She grabbed my hair and pushed my head down as she thrust her pussy up to meet me.

I looked up and saw Mikayla's big blue eyes staring back at me. She was biting down on her lower lip as her chest moved up and down with each labored breath. I could see the lust in her eyes as I used my tongue to feast on her hot, young pussy. I was completely intoxicated by her taste and her scent. At that point, I would have done anything to make her happy.