SexGames Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, I heard you wanted me to bend you over my wife's bed," I said with a grin.

"Yes, sir. I do," Mikayla moaned. I pulled her body to the edge of the bed and removed her red tank top. I gave her a deep, passionate kiss then flipped her over so that her cute little ass was in the air. I gave it a playful whack and she let out a loud moan.

"You're a dirty little slut, aren't you?" I growled.

"Mr. S!" Mikayla yelled.

"Do you want my cock?" I moaned as I used the throbbing head to tease the opening of her dripping wet pussy.

"Yes," Mikayla whimpered.

"Tell me."

"I want your cock," she moaned. "I want you inside me."

"And I want you," I growled as I slid my hard cock inside of her tight, teen pussy.

"Fuck yes!" she screamed into a pillow as my cock filled her cunt with the first deep thrust. My hands grabbed her hips and I pulled her sexy body to mine as I took her. Our bodies collided over and over again with each hard thrust.

"You are so fucking sexy," I said as I reached up and grabbed a handful of her long blonde hair. I pulled it back as my cock pounded her tight, velvet pussy over and over again. Every time my cock filled her up she let out a scream which only got me harder and made me fuck her faster.

"Fuck your little slut," Mikayla moaned as I pulled her long blonde hair back. My cock was throbbing for her. I pounded her again and again. The headboard of the bed slapped up against the wall with every deep thrust I delivered.

"Mikayla!" I growled as I felt my cock getting ready to explode.

"Fill me, baby," she squealed as I felt her pussy grip down hard on my cock.

"Fuck yes!" I yelled as I exploded deep inside of her. Her tight pussy started contracting on my cock as we came together. She milked my cock for every drop that she could as I continued to thrust my manhood inside of her.

"Yes!" I growled as I pulled Mikayla's blonde hair back hard. My cock was in heaven as it emptied every last drop inside of her. Her tight, wet pussy refused to let me go until she'd had her fill, finally releasing me as she fell to the bed.

I collapsed next to her and pulled her body to mine. I looked into her blue eyes as we both caught our breath. She was a vision of beauty and I knew that my world had gotten way more complicated than it was that morning.

"That was amazing," Mikayla said with a satisfied smile.

"You are amazing," I replied.

"So you're glad we did this, for real this time?" she asked as she traced her fingernail down my chest.

"Yes, I'm still a bit stunned you're into me."

"Why?" Mikayla asked. "You're tall, you're cute, you're everything a girl wants."

"You forgot old," I smiled.

"Shut up, you're not old."

"But I am married," I said as I snuggled with the sexy, young girl on my bed.

"Nobody's perfect," Mikayla smiled.

"You might be," I grinned as I gazed into her big blue eyes.

"We all have our faults."

"What are yours?" I asked.

"Well, I know this may shock you but, I slept with a married man," Mikayla said with a wicked grin. "I know that makes me a total bitch, but it was totally worth it."

"You're not a bitch," I said with a smile. "It's not like you came over here planning to seduce me."

"Didn't I?" Mikayla asked. The events of the day replayed in my mind. All the small details that I had glossed over because I thought it was a simulation came into focus. Like when Mikayla asked if I'd join her for a swim. Or when she told me she wouldn't say no to a margarita. She had even asked me what fun it was to be a virgin and then asked if I still saw her as a little girl.

"Holy shit!" I laughed. "You did, didn't you?"

"Guilty," she said with a sweet smile.

"When you asked what fun it was to be a virgin, you didn't mean that you were still a virgin, did you?" I asked.

"Is it going to freak you out if I say yes?" Mikayla asked.

"No, it won't freak me out," I said. "But it would surprise me."

"Why?" she asked as she straddled me. Her long blonde hair fell down around my face as she put her hands on my shoulders and looked down into my eyes.

"Because I know every guy in school is after you," I said.

"So?"

"You're beautiful. You're sexy. Your body is out of this world. If I remember high school, any guy would die to get with a sexy cheerleader like you," I said.

"Thanks for the compliments, but none of that has anything to do with who or what I want. Does it?" she asked with a wry smile.

"No, I guess not," I said. "So you'd never?"

"Nope," Mikayla smiled. "I mean, I've fooled around with boys my age. I've given a blowjob or two. But, guys my age are all stupid little boys. All they care about is getting their rocks off."

"I know, we don't hit our stride until we're like 40," I said with a grin.

"You don't have to tell me," she said.

"Fuck," I groaned.

"What?" Mikayla asked.

"I took your virginity when I thought..."

"When you thought I wasn't real." Mikayla frowned. "Yeah, that sucks, huh?"

"I am so sorry, Mikayla," I said as I felt my heart sink. I don't think I had ever felt as bad as I did at that moment before in my life. "I don't know what to say. I wish there was something I could do."

"It's alright, I think you've proven that you want me," she said with a smile. She leaned in and our lips met for an amazing kiss. I wrapped my arms around her and I felt like I wanted to hold her forever.

"When did you decide I'd be your first?"

"When you spilled your coffee all over the floor," she said then laughed.

"So you have a thing for guys that are klutzes?"

"No, I have a thing for guys that look at me the way you do," Mikayla said as she looked into my eyes. "It's like the rest of the world disappears when our eyes meet."

"I know that feeling."

"I'm going off to college in the fall," Mikayla said as she grabbed a scrunchie from the nightstand. She pulled her long blonde hair back into a ponytail and put the scrunchie on to hold it. "I don't know what's going to happen there, but I knew I didn't want to lose my v-card to some random guy at school. I know it's fucked up because you're married, but I knew it would be special with you."

"I don't know what to say." My eyes took her is as she straddled me.

"Say we will have an awesome summer that we'll both remember the rest of our lives," Mikayla said with a sweet smile.

"After that?"

"Who knows, but I'm already making a mental list of places we can enjoy in your simulator."

"It is a pretty awesome piece of technology," I said.

"Yeah, more than a bit scary too. I mean how did it bug my cell? I bet it's listening to us right now," Mikayla said as she looked around the room. "How do you know there aren't cameras and microphones all over the house?"

"I don't," I said. "I can't even be sure that other parts of the house aren't portals to the simulator."

"Fuck, that's true!" Mikayla said. "Like this room might not even be real. That is trippy."

"As long as you're real, I'm happy," I said as I pulled Mikayla down for a kiss.

"So where should we go?" Mikayla asked as she nibbled on my ear.

"Somewhere romantic. Hawaii or Paris?" I groaned as her hot breath caressed my neck.

"Yes! Or my bedroom with my parents asleep in the next room," Mikayla said then giggled.

"Fuck, you are a dirty little girl," I moaned as I grabbed Mikayla's ass with both hands.

"I have a lot of catching up to do," Mikayla said as she pushed herself up on her elbows. "How does time work in the simulator?"

"What do you mean?" I asked as my fingertips traced their way up the soft, warm skin of Mikayla's back.

"Is a minute in there always a minute out here?" she asked as my hands moved to cradle her sweet face.

"I don't know," I smiled.

"What if you and I could sneak off for a weekend in paradise but to everyone else we were gone for a matter of minutes?" she asked with an excited gleam in her eye.

"It could make for a long summer," I said as I looked up at her.

"Like I said, I have a lot of catching up to do," Mikayla said with a smile as she leaned in and started kissing my neck. Her soft little kisses sent an electric charge throughout my body.

"Are you sure you're real?" I moaned as I wrapped my arms around the sexy blonde cheerleader's body.

"Yes, I sure hope so anyway!" Mikayla giggled.

"I do too," I said as I grabbed onto her blonde ponytail and pulled her in for a kiss. I loved kissing Mikayla. Her lips were soft and warm. She knew how to tease me with her sweet tongue. If the only thing I could do was make out with her I would have been a happy man.

"Do you want me to stay over tonight?" she asked with a sweet smile.

"Yes," I said as my arms wrapped around her. "I would love that." The thought of waking up with Mikayla in my arms brought a huge smile to my face.

"Where shall we spend it?" Mikayla asked as her big blue eyes sparkled.

"Anywhere you'd like. Your wish is my command, princess," I said with a smile.

"Someplace warm, with an ocean view."

"Sounds perfect," I said looking into her blue eyes.

"Are you starving?" Mikayla asked. "I know I'm starving." I looked at the clock radio on the nightstand and saw it was already past 7:00PM. Time flew when I was with Mikayla.

"What would you like?" I asked as Mikayla popped up off the bed.

"I'm easy," she said with a grin.

"I can make us something," I said as I sat up on the bed. "Unless you want to go out?"

"You're not afraid someone might see us?"

"Why?" I asked as my eyes took in her perfect naked body. "You were here swimming, we both got hungry. Would that be so odd?"

"I guess not," she said. "But why actually go out when we can go anywhere?"

"Good point." I contemplated if eating in the simulator would provide sustenance or not. Mikayla walked into my wife's walk-in closet and disappeared. She emerged a few moments later wearing my wife's white terrycloth robe.

"You don't think she'd mind, do you?" she asked with a devilish grin.

"What she doesn't know won't hurt me," I smiled as I got up and threw on a pair of shorts.

"I'd never want anything to hurt you," Mikayla smiled as she put her arms around my neck. I leaned in and kissed her lips.

"So where are we having dinner?" I asked as I got lost in her eyes.

"Anywhere you want to take me, John."

We made our way to the basement. Once we got there I thought about what I wanted and gave the machine my instructions.

"Vira, we want you to transport us to romantic dinner in an exotic location. Take us back to a simpler, more elegant time. The scenery has to be worthy of Mikayla's beauty. The food should be exquisite and throw in some mood music," I said. "And dress us to the nines."

"Very well," Vira said. The door to the simulator opened as I dropped my shorts. Mikayla gave me a little smile as she dropped the robe and took my hand. We walked through the door and entered a different time and place.

We were in what appeared to be a small restaurant with soft music playing. The large picture windows overlooked what appeared to be an ocean. The sun was setting and the colors were breathtaking. I looked over at Mikayla. She was wearing a stunning, full-length black dress and a pair of black pumps. The dress hugged her curves and showed off her cleavage. She looked like a movie star from a bygone era.

"Wow," I said as I took her in. "You look stunning, my dear."

"Thank you," she smiled. "You clean up pretty well yourself." I glanced down and noticed I was in a dark suit and tie. A short, dark-haired man in a tuxedo came over and told us our table was ready. He led us to a table next to the windows and we sat down.

"This is amazing," Mikayla said as she took in our surroundings. I noticed the music was coming from a small stage with a piano player and a few other musicians playing. The scene was perfect. It was the perfect fantasy setting with the perfect fantasy girl.

"You're amazing," I smiled as I looked into her blue eyes. Her face was lit by the setting sun and she looked like an angel. "All the technology in the world couldn't recreate you."

"You do know how to flatter a girl," Mikayla smiled as our waiter walked up to our table. He was carrying two glasses and a bottle of champagne.

"Welcome to Ragazza Dei Sogni," the waiter smiled. "Compliments of the house," he said as he put the glasses down. He popped the cork on the champagne and filled the glasses. "I will give you a few moments to look at the menu."

"Thank you," I said. He walked away as I picked up my glass. "To an amazing girl and an amazing adventure."

"An amazing adventure with an amazing man," Mikayla smiled as she picked up her glass. We clinked them together and sipped the champagne. Mikayla's eyes sparkled in the setting sun. I wanted the perfect moment to last forever.

The more time that I spent with Mikayla the more I realized how complicated the situation was. It was becoming very clear that my fantasy was not only to fuck Mikayla. That would have been simple. That would have been easy to compartmentalize. What I was feeling was a desire to have her in every sense imaginable.

I had hoped that the machine would let me experience my fantasy without any of the consequences. I never imagined that it would somehow bring me and the real Mikayla together. I never imagined that having her would be even better than I'd ever imagined in any fantasy.

She was young. She was beautiful. For some reason, she seemed to want me in the same ways I wanted her. I knew it was wrong. I knew I was a married man and that she was my daughter's age. None of that seemed to matter as I sat there and gazed into her eyes drinking champagne.

We had an amazing dinner. It started with some fresh oysters on the half-shell. Then some delicious pasta with pink vodka sauce. It ended with some amazing tiramisu and cappuccino. Mikayla and I talked and laughed. The more I got to know her the more I wanted her.

Even though I'd known her for years, we had never sat down and talked one-to-one for any length of time. She was bright and very funny. She seemed mature beyond her years as we bounced from subject to subject. She was perfection. As we finished our cappuccinos the music got a bit louder and someone started singing.

"Fly me to the moon. Let me play among the stars. Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars," the singer belted out. The voice was unmistakable. I looked up and saw Francis Albert Sinatra himself on the stage with the musicians.

"Oh my God!" Mikayla smiled. "I love Sinatra." Her big blue eyes were wide with excitement.

"You are perfect," I said as I stood up and took her hand. I led her to the small dance floor and we started dancing as Sinatra sang what became our song. A song about love and adventure.

When Sinatra sang, "You are all I long for, all I worship and adore," I knew I was in way too deep. I was gazing into Mikayla's blue eyes and time stood still. My old life seemed to dissolve as my adventure with her began. It was so damn complicated but so damn simple at the same time.

We danced for hours. As we swayed to the music, I held Mikayla's body next to mine. I wondered what was in store for us. The whole scene played out like one in an old-time romantic movie. We both seemed to want the evening to last forever. The restaurant cleared out and soon we were the last two patrons left.

"Alright, lovebirds," Sinatra said. "This last song's for you."

The band started to play and Sinatra sang, "I could have danced all night. I could have danced all night. And still, have begged for more."

Mikayla and I looked into each other's eyes as our bodies moved to the music. We didn't say a word, but it felt like we both knew that something special was happening. I tried to tell myself we were both living out a fantasy. We were having a stolen adventure that we would always remember. We couldn't be falling in love.

"Now get outta here," Sinatra said to us with a smile as he hopped off the stage. Mikayla and I clapped and thanked him for the performance. He walked up to her, looked her up and down in her sexy black dress and smiled. "And they say I have blue eyes. You are beautiful, sweetheart. If this bum breaks your heart, you call me."

"Yes, Mr. Sinatra," Mikayla gushed.

"Dollface, you can call me Frank," he said as he put his hands up to her face and studied her for a moment. "You sure this bum deserves you?"

"Yes, he does, Frank," Mikayla said with a smile.

"Good. My loss, but good," Sinatra said. He leaned in and gave Mikayla a quick kiss on her lips. "You treat her right," he said as he looked at me.

"I will, Frank," I said.

"It's Mr. Sinatra to you, pal," he said with a wink. "You're a lucky man."

"Yes, I am, Mr. Sinatra," I said as he walked out of the room. I looked back at Mikayla and she was staring up at me with a huge smile on her face.

"This has been an amazing night," Mikayla said.

"Yes, it has." I couldn't help but smile. I could feel my heart racing. My desire to have Mikayla at that moment was overwhelming. I wrapped my arms around her body. I pulled her close and gave her a deep, passionate kiss.

"What was that for?" she asked with a grin.

"You're irresistible," I said as Mikayla smiled. I took her by the arm and walked towards the door. The maître d' that sat us was standing at the exit with a smile on his face.

"I hope you enjoyed your evening," he said.

"We did," I said. "But, we got so caught up dancing that I never paid the bill."

"Mr. Sinatra took care of it," the man said with a big smile. "He said it warmed his heart to see a couple so very much in love."

"Please thank him for us," I said as I shook his hand.

"I will, I hope that you will come visit us again."

"I am sure we will," I said. Mikayla and I walked out the door and took in the scenery. We walked towards the beach. Mikayla took off her heels as we reached the sand. We walked along the shore hand in hand.

"This is all like a dream," Mikayla said, breaking the silence.

"I know," I smiled as I looked at her beautiful face in the moonlight. "It's easy to forget that the real world even exists."

"This feels so real," she said as she squeezed my hand. "Do we have to go back?"

"We can go anywhere your heart desires," I said as I wrapped Mikayla in my arms. I looked into her blue eyes then kissed her lips softly.

"I don't care where we go," she smiled as her eyelids started to close. "As long as we're together," she said as she collapsed into me. I could tell she was exhausted so I picked her up. I carried her down the beach as she fell asleep in my arms.

"Computer, end simulation," I said quietly, but nothing happened. "Vira, we're ready to come home," I said louder. The picturesque beauty of the moonlit beach faded away as did our clothing. We were back in the empty simulation chamber. I carried Mikayla out to the lab and up to my bedroom. I put her sexy young body down on my bed. I stood there for a moment taking her in.

I got into bed and Mikayla snuggled up next to me. She rested her head on my chest as she fell back asleep. I held her in my arms and listened to her breathe. What Sinatra told the maître d' about us being a couple in love echoed through my mind. Were we a couple in love? How did things get so complicated so fast?

When I had woken up that morning I was a happily married man with a fantasy. I thought I could use the machine to play out that fantasy and then return to my normal life. Going on adventures with a virtual Mikayla would have been a lot of fun. But, I would have known it was nothing more than an illusion. There would have been no emotional connection. I would have fucked her perfect little body and moved on.

I still could not believe that Mikayla had been having fantasies about me. When I heard her tell Taylor what she'd like me to do to her, it was the ultimate ego stroke. If I would have found out that Mikayla had been up for a fun little fling before college it could have been easy. The revelation that I was the first man she had slept with complicated things. I told myself I was crazy for thinking Mikayla might be in love with me. I tried to convince myself that even though she was real, our adventure was nothing more than a fling. There were only a few weeks until she'd go off to college. I wouldn't allow myself to think much further ahead than that.