SexGames Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When we are ready to come back will you be able to bring us back at the same moment we left?" I asked.

"Affirmative," Vira said. "Enjoy Paris, you two."

I carried Mikayla's slender body into the simulator as she softly kissed my neck. We left my basement behind and were now in a hotel suite. It was dark outside. I could see the Eiffel Tower lit up in the distance through the floor-to-ceiling windows. I carried Mikayla through the large sitting room and into the bedroom.

I tossed her down on the king-sized bed and looked at her. She smiled up at me with her big, blue eyes as she bit down seductively on her lower lip. My cock was already raging in my swim trunks as I took off my shirt and tossed it to the floor. I wanted to be inside her so much that it hurt.

"How did you know I told Kelly that you went to the music festival with Taylor?" I asked as I unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans. "And how did you have pictures?"

"I got a text message as I was pulling up to your house. It told me what to tell your wife along with the pictures that I showed her," Mikayla said with a smile. "Thank you, Vira!"

"You're welcome," Vira's voice replied as I slipped off my trunks.

"For a minute, I thought you were actually going to confess what happened to her," I said.

"Well, when I saw the look on her face, I was shocked," Mikayla said. "She really thought we were fucking, huh?"

"Yes, with good reason I suppose," I said with a grin. "But, I think your performance has probably thrown her off the scent. At least for a while."

"I hope so, old man." Mikayla smiled as I slipped my t-shirt off and tossed it onto a chair. My hard cock was already standing at full attention for the sexy, young blonde.

"So I'm not your type?" I asked with a grin as Mikayla got up on her knees on the bed.

"Not at all," she said as she reached out and grabbed onto my cock, pulling me closer to her. "You are way too old for me, Mr. S."

"So I've heard," I said as I reached down and grabbed onto Mikayla's tank top. I lifted it off over her head to reveal a sexy black lace bra underneath. I leaned in and kissed her red lips hard as her soft hand went back to my raging cock. "I'll try not to have a heart attack."

"Good." Mikayla giggled. "Because I plan on working you hard. Is it bad that I love that your wife is sitting it a hot tub waiting for you right now?"

"Yes," I said with a smile. "But I like it when you're bad." I reached behind her back and unsnapped the sexy black bra. It fell off and she tossed it to the floor. She looked up at me with her big blue eyes as she got down on her knees on the carpeted floor. The soft, warm tip of her sweet, red tongue teased the head of my cock causing me to let out a primal moan.

"So Jenny doesn't know what your wife suspected, I'm guessing?" Mikayla asked as she let her hand move slowly up and down the shaft of my hard cock.

"No," I said. "Kelly didn't tell her, nor did she tell your mom you weren't at our house all weekend."

"But I was at your house all weekend," Mikayla said with a devilish grin. Her lips engulfed the head of my cock and she slid her pretty face forward. She took every inch of my manhood into her warm, wet mouth.

"Fuck." I groaned as she started to bob her head up and down. Her soft lips felt amazing as she sucked me.

"I think it's funny," Mikayla said as she looked up at me. "Your wife has no idea she's the one covering for us with my mom. Who could ask for a better alibi?"

"You are right about that," I said as I watched Mikayla on her knees in only her jean skirt and heeled sandals. I reached down and grabbed a handful of her long blonde hair to keep it away from her face as she sucked my hard cock. "We need to be more careful though, I never imagined your mom would call or text Kelly."

"I know," Mikayla said. "But we have Vira. She's our secret weapon."

"True," I said. Mikayla pushed me back so I was sitting on the king-sized bed. She propped herself up and slid my hard cock between her ample 36C breasts.

"I kind of wish we could let you wife catch us in the act," Mikayla said as she moved her soft, warm tits up and down my shaft. Her blue eyes stared into mine.

"Mikayla." I groaned.

"Come on, you wouldn't want to see the look on her face?" Mikayla giggled as she continued jerking my cock with her tits.

"Well, now that you've convinced her that you have no interest in me, maybe." I groaned as Mikayla pushed her tits together as they engulfed my cock.

"She would be so shocked."

"Yes, I think you're right about that," I said.

"I want to be riding you, your cock splitting me in two when she walks into the doorway. I want to make eye contact with her and smile. Maybe even blow her a kiss as I moan for you to fuck me harder," Mikayla said. Her soft, warm tits felt so damn good as they worked my cock into a frenzy.

"Fuck, that is so naughty," I said. I took a deep breath as I watched her body move up and down. Her perfect, young tits were heaven around my cock. My swollen purple head popped up from between her mounds of flesh and she took it into her warm mouth. She swirled her sweet tongue around my manhood before releasing it. I moaned as she repeated the whole procedure again and again.

"Do you love me?" Mikayla asked as she knelt in front of me. She looked so young and beautiful. Her blue eyes penetrated my soul. The lights of the Eiffel tower glimmered in the distance. It was like something out of a dream.

"Mikayla," I said as her eyes searched mine.

"I mean, you could be with any woman you want here in this simulator, correct?" she asked.

"Yes, that is more or less true."

"I saw how real the virtual Taylor was, she was crazy accurate."

"But the machine couldn't recreate you," I said.

"That's because you knew me too well, right?" Mikayla asked.

"Yes, that is correct."

"Why was it so important that every little detail was perfect with the simulated version of me?"

"I'm not sure," I said as I started to realize where Mikayla was going with her line of questioning.

"If you just wanted to fuck me, or if you just thought I was hot, you would have been satisfied with what the machine created."

"That makes sense," I said.

"But you weren't, were you?" she asked.

"No, I was not. I wanted you. The real you."

"Why? You could have had a nearly perfect version of any female on the planet. You could have had any character from any book, movie, or television show. Then you found out you could travel in time to meet any women in the history of the human race. But here we are, and all that you desired to have was still the real me?"

"Fuck." Mikayla's words hit me like a ton of bricks. She was correct. I had a machine that could do nearly anything and the only thing I wanted was her. It didn't take a genius to figure out why. I wanted to believe that she was nothing more than a crush or a passing fantasy but I knew she was more. "You're absolutely right."

"I know," she smiled as she put her arms around my neck. She stood up and kissed me as I wrapped my arms around her slender waist. "And, all I want is the real you."

"Mikayla, there is more than just us to consider here."

"I know."

"It scares me that I think I might be able to leave everything else behind just to be with you."

"I feel the same way," Mikayla said with a smile.

"We have so much that is going against us," I said. "I am an old man compared to you. I'm married and have a daughter your age. Why couldn't I have met you years ago?"

"Maybe you could," Mikayla said. Her blue eyes lit up with excitement. "What if I went back in time to meet the younger you?"

"That seems more than a bit risky," I said.

"I know, but fuck." Mikayla smiled. "I'd love to be your first like you were mine. That would be fucking amazing."

"Wow," I said as I contemplated the scenario Mikayla was suggesting.

"I could be the hot girl that shows up out of nowhere, fucks you, and then disappears leaving you longing for me."

"That's kind of mean," I said with a smile.

"I know, but still," Mikayla said as she sat on my lap. "I love the idea of fucking you before you fuck your wife."

"But that's changing history." I sighed. "As hot as it would be, what would happen if I never got together with Kelly because of it?"

"That would be her loss."

"But then Jenny would never exist. Because of that I most likely never meet you," I said as I looked into Mikayla's big blue eyes.

"Fuck, that's trippy," she said. "So if I go back in time and fuck you, and because of that you never get together with your wife, then Jenny is never born so you and I would never meet in the first place?"

"Correct."

"But if we never meet, I couldn't go back in time."

"Also correct," I said.

"What a crazy fucking paradox," Mikayla said.

"I know, one misstep and everything that we know could be completely erased from history."

"There has to be a way," Mikayla said.

"Perhaps," I said as I kissed her neck softly. "But it will take some planning to figure out if it's even remotely possible. Right now, I just want to fuck you." I kissed her hard and she pushed me back onto the big bed. She straddled me as I felt her soft, sweet tongue slide into my mouth.

My hands moved to Mikayla's hips as we kissed. Her tongue teased mine and eagerly probed my mouth as I started to work her skirt off. Mikayla moaned as pushed down on my shoulders then kneeled on the bed. She smiled as she looked down into my eyes. She popped up off the bed and let her jean skirt fall to the floor. She kicked off her sandals and stood there for a moment in only a pair of sexy black lace panties.

Mikayla's beauty took my breath away. She was sexy and elegant. She smiled at me as she slipped off her panties, her blue eyes fixed on mine. The lights of Paris twinkled in the distance as she climbed back onto the bed with me. How could I not love her? She was my dream girl. She made me feel young. She made me feel like I could do anything.

Mikayla climbed on top of me and let her long blonde hair fall down around my face. She gave me a sweet smile as she put her hands on my shoulders and let her pussy graze gently over my hard cock.

"You are a little tease," I said with a smile. Mikayla giggled as she did it again, letting her pussy grind down even harder. My cock was as hard as it could be and the sensation of her hot, wet pussy teasing it made it jump.

"I'm your little tease," Mikayla said in a whisper as she leaned in and started nibbling on my ear. The sensation of her warm, wet tongue on my ear combined with the sensation of her dripping wet pussy on my cock was more than I could take.

I grabbed onto Mikayla and flipped her onto her back as she let out a playful scream. I got on top of her, pinning her sexy body to the bed. I held her wrists above her head with my right hand. I looked down into her blue eyes as she smiled and wrapped her legs around me.

"You do know what happens to little teases, don't you?" I growled as Mikayla giggled and nodded her head. I guided the head of my throbbing cock to the opening of her hot, wet pussy. I could feel her legs grip me harder as my cock slid slowly inside of her.

"Yes," Mikayla said in barely a whisper. "I love when you're inside me." Her beautiful blue eyes stayed locked on mine as I started to slowly fuck her. I forced myself to take it slow, even though I wanted to pummel the hot little schoolgirl's body as hard as I could. I took a deep breath as I let me cock slide inch by inch inside of her. I bottomed out as she let out a deep moan.

I could feel Mikayla's heels digging into my back as I slowly let my cock slide out of her. Her eyes looked at me longingly as I repeated the slow strokes over and over again. My cock was on fire as her tight teen pussy gripped down hard on me. I kissed her soft, red lips and then backed away when she tried to slip her tongue into my mouth.

"Who's the tease now?" Mikayla asked with a smile.

"It's still you." I chuckled as I let my cock slide almost entirely out of her tight pussy. I paused for a moment, I could feel my cock throbbing. I slowly slid it back in about an inch and then back out. I repeated that a few times as Mikayla bit down on her lower lip and groaned.

"Come on," she said in a high-pitched tone. "Fuck me, I need it."

"What do you need?" I asked as I leaned in closer. Our faces only inches apart.

"I need you," Mikayla said.

"How badly?" I asked with a smile.

"Very, very badly." Mikayla groaned as her legs gripped me like a python. Her heels were digging into my back, prodding me to fuck her.

"What's the magic word?" I asked as she smiled up at me.

"Please," Mikayla said in a sweet little girl's voice. "Please fuck me. I want to send you back to your wife totally spent and drained of every fucking drop."

"Fuck," I said with a grin as I thrust my hard cock deep inside of her hot, wet pussy. She let out a moan as I started fucking her harder.

"You like that, Mr. S.?" Mikayla groaned. "You like knowing you're going to go sip mimosas with the wife right after you're done fucking me?"

"Yes," I growled as I pounded her tight pussy. I kissed her hard as I held her wrists above her head. I slid my tongue into her sweet mouth and devoured her. Our bodies moved as one, my raging cock splitting her in two with every deep thrust.

I felt myself nearly going over the edge so I took a deep breath and let go of Mikayla's wrists. I broke our kiss and kneeled on the bed with my cock still buried inside her velvet pussy.

"Did she apologize?" Mikayla asked with a grin.

"What?" I asked,

"Your wife," she said with a smile. "After she was convinced that you and I weren't fucking, did she apologize for accusing you?"

"Yes, she did," I nodded.

"But here we are, just a few minutes later and your big, hard cock is deep inside my hot, little pussy again," Mikayla said. "It is so fucking hot."

"You think so?"

"Yes, I do," she said. "Send me back to hang out with your daughter full of your hot, sticky cum."

"Oh, fuck," I groaned as I pulled Mikayla's long legs up over my shoulders. I started fucking her tight, little pussy hard and deep. I knew that everything we were doing was wrong but I did not care. I wanted her and was going to do whatever I had to in order to keep on fucking her.

"Mmm, fuck your little slut." Mikayla giggled.

My big hands held Mikayla's legs up against my chest as I kneeled on the bed fucking her. I watched her breasts moving back and forth with every deep trust my cock gave her dripping wet pussy. She looked up at me, her big blue eyes with such a sweet smile on her face. Everything about her made me want to fuck her hard.

I knew I was getting close to blowing my load deep inside of her so I took a deep breath and jumped up off the bed. I pulled Mikayla's body to the edge and I kissed her deeply. I pulled her to her feet and spun her around. I bent her over the big bed and slapped her ass playfully.

"Was I bad, Mr. S.?" Mikayla groaned as she wiggled her cute little behind.

"Very bad," I growled as Mikayla looked back over her shoulder at me. "You need to be punished."

"What kind of punishment does a homewrecking slut get?" she asked with a devilish grin.

"The best kind," I said as I reached up and grabbed a handful of Mikayla's soft, blonde hair. I tugged it back hard as my cock penetrated her dripping wet pussy and started fucking her with abandon.

"Yes, baby!" she screamed as I pounded her. Our bodies collided together against the big king-sized bed. I pulled her long hair back as my cock thrust forward. I moaned as I felt her pussy gripping down hard against my flesh. She let out a scream of passion as she started to cum.

"Fuck," I yelled as I could hold back no longer. I thrust my raging cock as hard as I could deep inside of Mikayla's tight pussy and started to explode. She screamed as I filled her with every drop that I could. My cock was throbbing deep inside of her as her pussy gripped down on me like a vise.

I let go of Mikayla's hair and moved my hands to her hips to steady myself. Her pussy finally released me after I was completely drained. I slowly slid my cock from her and she crawled up on the bed and collapsed. I smiled as I laid down on the bed next to her. I pulled her body to mine and she rested her head on my chest.

"This is more than a fling, isn't it?" I asked.

"It might be," Mikayla said with a smile as she traced her fingernails along my chest. "Would that be so bad?"

"Bad? I don't know. I do know it's complicated, though."

"Yeah, I know," she said as she looked at me with her blue eyes. "It's funny, I have always liked your wife. But I love sneaking around behind her back."

"You're bad."

"So are you," Mikayla said with a smile.

"I know. I can't help it, you make me want to be very, very bad."

"You two started dating when you were about my age, right?"

"Yes, we started dating our senior year in high school. Went to prom together then broke up for a bit," I said.

"Did she put out on prom night?"

"Yes, that was our first time."

"Fuck, I want to go back and crash your prom." Mikayla giggled. "Do you think I'd have been able to steal you away from Kelly back then?"

"I don't know, I was young and in love," I said with a smile.

"I'm still confused as to how all the time continuity stuff works. I mean, say I go back and crash your prom and steal you away from Kelly. Then technically I should never meet you to be able to go back in time, right?"

"Not necessarily," I said. "Even with a different wife and daughter, it would be possible that you'd still be my daughter's friend or a neighbor."

"Holy fuck," Mikayla said. "Say that change was made, where you had a different wife and daughter, it would change your timeline so you wouldn't even know about it, right?"

"I believe so," I said. "Why?"

"It's just all so trippy. I mean what would happen if I went back in time and got the young you to fall in love with me?"

"I could see that happening."

"But then, what if I never came back and just stayed with you? You'd never marry Kelly, you'd never have Jenny. How would that even be possible?"

"That is the paradox. As is if you go back in time and stay there, you eventually have to run into the point where you are born and then there would be two of you occupying the same time."

"I still love the idea of fucking you at your high school prom." Mikayla giggled.

"I do too," I said as I pulled her to me for a kiss. "We have plenty of time to figure these things out."

"You're right," she said. "Are you ready to go back now, or shall we go another round?"

"We could go another two or three," I said with a grin.

"Alright, old man. Let's see what you've got," Mikayla said as she straddled me. I kissed her soft, sweet lips and was instantly hard again. We ended up fucking for hours. We moved to the balcony overlooking the city where we dined on champagne and strawberries. We made love on the chaise lounge enjoying the evening breeze. Mikayla collapsed before I did so I carried her back inside the suite where we both collapsed on the big bed.

"Goodnight, my princess," I said as I kissed Mikayla softly.

"Goodnight," she said. "I love you."

"I love you too," I said as I pulled her body to mine and drifted off to sleep.

We slept for hours and woke up completely refreshed. We got dressed and exited the simulator. Mikayla gave me one last kiss before she ran back upstairs to join my daughter in her room. I grabbed the Bluetooth speaker from the basement and walked upstairs and out onto the deck.

"That was quick," my wife said with a smile as I turned on the speaker and started some music. "I'm glad you didn't keep me waiting."

"Oh yeah, why is that?" I asked as I stepped into the hot tub.