Sexiest Black Man Alive

Story Info
Black lawyer hooks up with female carpenter.
1.9k words
3.24
66.2k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,113 Followers

It's seven in the afternoon and I am driving through the roads. I've just had a very tough day at work. These days, things are getting tougher all the damn time. Oh, before I continue, I suppose that introductions are in order. My name is Jason Guillaume and I am a young Haitian-American man living in the city of Boston. I am a lawyer working for Randolph & Travis, a small but powerful firm in Bean town.

I've been working on a tough case for a long time. I was representing Michael Rivers, a young man who works in the advertising industry. He claimed to have been pressured into an affair with his very attractive and powerful boss, Leanne Baxter and that he got fired when he put an end to their affair. He was attempting to sue her for sexual harassment. I took the case. I was only twenty three years old, fresh out of law school and having passed the bar exam the first time around. This was one of my first cases.

Cases like these are difficult. I knew that women with power abused it just as much as their male counterparts did but the general public didn't seem to think so. Trying a female-on-male case of sexual harassment would be tough on any lawyer. It was tough on me. I approached miss Baxter's lawyers with an offer to settle. They laughed in our faces and decided to take their chances with a jury. Want to know the surprising denouement of this affair? We won. A six-woman, six-man jury found our case to be viable and we won. There was a ruling in our favor. I won one million dollars for my client. That's the good news. The bad news is that I got passed over for the opportunity to make partner. I was too young to make partner at the firm. Even with my impressive wins. I was offered the spot of Associate, a step below partner. But I didn't feel like taking it.

You probably have no idea of the frustration I feel. I have tried seventeen cases so far in my career and I've won most of them. Not bad for a young lawyer, huh? The firm of Randolph & Travis was founded by Anthony Randolph and Jennifer Travis. They, along with a lawyer named Kurt Van Allen, are the Partners. The undisputed rulers of the firm. Below them are the Associates, Julie Albright, Michael Mendoza, Luke Anderson, Roger Troy and Anne Wellington. Below the Associates are the rookies. I'm the only rookie.

Yes, I left the firm that day because I thought I was being treated unfairly. Van Allen, the only guy I could stand at the firm told me that perhaps I could go home and think it over. To make Associate at the firm while at such a young age would be an impressive accomplishment indeed. But I felt like I deserved better. I had won seemingly impossible cases. A female executive harassed a male employee and terminated him unjustly, and I won a settlement for the guy. Most lawyers would walk away from such a case because it was next to impossible to win, thanks to some heavy-duty gender bias against men in the current justice and civil systems.

I went home to my apartment. I certainly didn't look like a winner by the time I got there. I felt like I had been shortchanged by the firm. I got into my apartment. It's a small apartment near the South End. A two-bedroom spot with a single bathroom, a small living room and a kitchen. It's not a palace but it's definitely my spot. I like it just fine. I went over to the phone and checked my messages. I got a message from my father. He was just saying hello and asking me how things were. I smiled as I listened to his voice. When I was growing up, my father and I were real close. He's a Fire Chief in the Bronx. A long time ago, I wanted to be just like him. But I wasn't. I had no interest in the life and work of a firefighter. I wanted to be a lawyer. That's the field where I thought I could make a difference. My older brother Stanley is a firefighter and my younger brother Joshua is a police officer. I guess public service runs in the family.

I looked at the picture of my family which hung on the wall. My father and my brothers. Four black men living all together. My mother died a long time ago. I came to Boston mostly to get away from my old roots. Don't get me wrong. I love my family but I need my space to grow. I didn't want to be called "daddy's boy" anymore. I wanted to be my own man, discover my true strength and all that. That's why I came to Boston. I was still typing away in my computer, checking my online messages when I got a call.

I smiled at that. The call came from Adrienne O'Malley. Adrienne is this woman whom I sometimes hook up with. She's a carpenter who runs her own business. We met at the courthouse once. She's around five-eight, somewhat heavyset, with short blond hair and pale green eyes. Her skin is light bronze. A good-looking woman in her early forties. She's divorced and has a grown son named Jack. Basically, we hang out sometimes, have dinner together, go dancing and regularly hook up. It's something that works for both of us. I'm not the marrying type and neither is she, not after the bitter divorce which left her with almost nothing. She's an okay woman, most of the time. Not too dramatic or anything. Definitely someone I can deal with.

I picked up the phone and gave her a call. She picked up immediately and I went to bed, lying there and relaxing while listening to the sound of her smooth and sexy voice. I asked her what she was doing and she said that she was just thinking about me. Sometimes, it's obvious when a female is lying but I didn't care. I lay there, talking to her. She was going on about her day, how she had missed me and wished that she was right here next to me. As she spoke, my mind drifted back to the first night that we spent together.

It was two weeks after I had first seen her at the Brockton Trial Court. She was representing herself in a mediation session where one of her employees was saying that she had conned her out of some money. Adrienne's employee was Nicole, a stocky black woman and just about the only female out of the ten people she had working for her small company. Adrienne once told me that she was a tomboy as a kid and found working with men a lot easier than dealing with women. I had to laugh at that one. Females were hard on everyone, both on males and other females. Who knew why they did the crazy stuff they did? The resolution of the case was that Nicole got her three hundred bucks and left the company. As far as Adrienne was concerned, it was good riddance. We had spoken at the courthouse that day. It wasn't a good day for either of us. I had lost a case in civil court that day. I was not a happy camper. Adrienne had asked me to join her as she drowned her sorrows at the nearby pub. She was a pretty lady so I didn't see why not. The rest, as they say, is history.

We ended up hooking up in a motel room that night. It was fun alright. We were kissing and rapidly undressing each other. It had been a while for both of us. I was naked on the king-sized bed and Adrienne was kissing me from head to toe. When she arrived at my groin, she stopped and looked at me. I gave her the okay to proceed. She took my cock in her mouth and began sucking on it. I looked at her as she sucked on my dick. I soon found out that this woman knew how to work it. She sucked me for a long time, licking my balls and sucking on my pole until I finally came. When I did, she drank my seed and licked me clean. I sighed in pleasure. This woman had some fine oral skills.

I returned the favor by licking her pussy and eating her out thoroughly, and I made sure that she came at least once. It took me twenty minutes of eating her pussy, sucking on her clit and fingering her before she finally let go and came, screaming loudly in pleasure. She looked at me, surprised. Yes, woman, I got skills. Time for the main event. We tried different positions. The first thing we tried was with her on top of me, lowering herself onto me until my hard cock went into her pussy. She impaled herself on my stick and began riding me for all I was worth. It was a lot of fun. We tried something else, half an hour later. She got on all fours and I took her from behind. Man, feeling this big sexy woman's ass press against me as I fucked her was one of the best sensations I've ever felt in my life. I came several times that night.

This was the first of many such nights for us. Adrienne O'Malley later confessed to me that she hadn't had a lover since her divorce. Her husband Peter O'Malley hooked up with Jenna Chang, a wealthy Asian-American actress. She had been living a celibate lifestyle since the divorce and focused her attentions on her carpentry business and her son Jack. Man, just thinking about her got me aroused.

We continued talking on the phone, until she finally had to go. I smiled after hanging up. Looks like I was going to spend the night alone. I wasn't disappointed. All I had to do was take matters into my own two hands, if you catch my drift. As I lay on my bed, I thought about my life. Not just today's events but the past. I was a son of Haitian immigrants who won a scholarship to college and became a lawyer. I was working for a small but powerful firm. Maybe I should reconsider the position of Associate. I was going to be the youngest associate at the firm, that's for sure. Maybe this wouldn't be such a bad thing.

I got up from bed and went to my window. I looked at the city of Boston. Such a beautiful city. It's so different from Los Angeles. Both literally and figuratively. If you ask me, the people of L.A. looked better and fitter than those of Boston but there was more money to be made in this college town. Especially for a smart young black man like myself. I smiled and looked at my fellow Bostonians, moving about below my building, living their lives. I looked forward to a day when I would have my own law firm, and together with my employees, build a magnificent legal franchise. Someday. Yes, I would make it happen.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,113 Followers