Sexing the Bride’s Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DkGy
DkGy
289 Followers

Tom walked over to the camera to ensure it was positioned just right, then came back to Mrs. J.. "Just one more thing before we go" said the young stud, suddenly grasping her soft, blond-haired head, pushing his soft sausage into her hot mouth. "Clean our cocks off, cougar!"

All four studs watched as Mrs. J. took care of each of them, gently sucking the huge bulbous cockheads clean before licking the long shafts from balls to tip, knowing the young men had broken her in. She had enjoyed being raped, gangbanged by four young men and she had cum multiple times.

The spent young studs looked at their cum-filled trophy, a well-fucked mother and housewife as they prepared to leave, thoroughly sated. Meanwhile, Tom walked behind the camcorder to review the tape and ensure he had gotten his money shot – the messy sperm covered MILF and Bride's mom with four cocks on her face, gently slapping her soft cheeks.

The rest of the time they were in Jamaica was a male's perverse sexual fantasy. Tom ordered Mrs. J. to make up a reason to stay behind while her husband went back to work and she offered no resistance. Vanessa told Gary that she needed to help her daughter get all of the bridal stuff together and would come back with her at the end of the week. Meanwhile, plans were being made by Tom to slut the hot cougar out for the rest of her time there.

Tom and his boys gang-banged Vanessa again twice and the hot mature woman could not keep up with volume of cum that was being pumped into all her holes. All watched as their MILF slut got into it now, screaming and moaning in climax as each stud came in either her mouth, cunt and ass. She had multiple orgasms and lost track of how many times she was fucked that night. As they walked out the door to her suite, they looked back, enjoying the view of Vanessa on her stomach with cum oozing from every hole. Akbar took her panties and Mike took her bra as souvenirs and prizes, along with the digital pics of it all.

Later, the young stud had showed the videos/pics to his dad, resulting in Vanessa being coerced into sex with the fathers of Tom, Mike and Akbar, all retired and in their sixties, also on the island for the wedding. Tom enjoyed filming Mr. J.'s beautiful, loving middle-aged wife being raped by three older men at the same time, each of her holes filled with swollen, mature cock. The experienced cocksmen could tell that Mrs. J. was been completely dick-dominated, first by their sons and now them, and she was starting to fuck them back and love it.

"MMMM oh yea that's it, cum slut, suck my cock, suck it baby" moaned Akbar's father, Mustafa as Vanessa sucked his dark, swollen cock, working the huge cockhead with her tongue while nestling and caressing his balls with her soft hands. Meanwhile, Tom, Sr., and Fred, Wendell's dad, alternated their sexing of the slut. Tom, Sr. would drive deep into the Black woman's meaty ass while Fred withdrew his huge horsecock out of her well-fucked pussy. Then Fred would drive deep between her thighs into her sex hole while Tom, Sr. would pull his cock out. The studs enjoyed filling both Vanessa's bowels and womb with mature man-meat causing Vanessa to grunt with pain/pleasure to their satisfaction as she started to work the three cocks with her mouth, pussy, and ass. The old men stopped thrusting and allowed their new sex slut to handle her business, watching as Vanessa was now gangbanging these three mature strangers, completing her transformation from dedicated loving wife to a full-fledged MILF wifeslut and cock whore.

"Fuck!" grunted Fred. "The bitch's pussy is gripping my shit. The bitch is ready to cum!" as he felt Vanessa's body start to tremble with a growing climax, her moans a dead giveaway of her impending pleasure.

The old studs fucked Vanessa hard until, suddenly, the wifeslut, screamed in a muffled voice, " YES! OH GAWD! I'M...CUUUUUUMMMMMING!!!!!!!!!!" as her succulent mature body succumbed to the cocks in her ass, pussy and mouth.

The studs could hold their cum no longer. Grunting loudly, Tom, Sr. filled Vanessa's tight ass with load after load of his hot jizz. Fred quickly followed, driving his meaty monster deep into Vanessa's well-fucked cunt, filling it with his sperm. Meanwhile, Mustafa pounded her soft mouth with his massive meat, balls bouncing on her soft chin, groaning with pleasure as he filled the African-American woman's mouth with cum.

Vanessa lost count of the number of times she was fucked in Jamaica and how many times she came. When she finally returned home, she promised herself she would never do anything like this ever again. But at night over the years, while her husband slept beside her, she'd close her eyes, think of Jamaica, and it always brought a flood of juices and multiple orgasms to her pussy. And, like it or not, she would always be a secret cum-slut.

The End

DkGy
DkGy
289 Followers
12