Sexology 344 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rae was pumping his swollen cock, making Mark's eyes roll up—mouth blissfully ajar. Mistress Rodica had found a bottle of lube and was pouring it between her gloved hands behind the bound boy. She lathered it warm before sitting on the bed next to Mark's muscled ass. He barely registered her presence until she began probing him with a single finger. His eyes refocused and he began to squirm. Rae clasped her free hand over his mouth before placing the ballgag Rodica had laid out.

"Very good, Rae." Said Mistress Rodica. "Bad boy must to stay quiet. Right, Professor?"

"Thank you, Mistress Rodica. Class, I'm sure you noticed the cock ring placed around Mr. Cast's member. This is to keep him hard and prevent him from ejaculating. It's part of Mistress Rodica's lesson and to heighten the sensation of being penetrated."

Mark had stopped squirming and was pulsing his hips in time to Mistress Rodica's finger thrusts. Rae simply had her hand wrapped around his cock as his body rocked back and forth. He moaned behind the gag as Rodica advanced two fingered into his rectum.

Aroused like never before, Chloe tried to comprehend what was happening. She had a feeling of empowerment watching this strong woman fingerfuck this jerk of a jock. Rodica's long black/brown hair fell to caress Mark's side. His moans increased as Mistress Rodica picked up her pace. He began to quiver uncontrollably and cried out when she abruptly stopped. Reaching for the cock-sized plug, Rodica gently pushed it forward into the young man's depths. His eyes went wide as he grunted. Grunts turned to moans as she pumped the tool in and out. Professor Angotti moved to his side and leaned in, speaking loud enough for all to hear.

"Did you know, Mr. Cast, that the ancient Greeks did not identify people based on their sexuality? It's true. They simply identified individuals by their sexual roles. Those who penetrated were considered masculine and strong and those penetrated were considered submissive. Gender didn't matter. So, it seems, Mr. Cast, that you are submissive to Mistress Rodica."

Mark shook his head in disbelief causing Rodica to pound his ass with the plug. His moans turned to screams of ecstasy and he lost all control with Rae still working his trapped member. Prof. Angotti undid the gag.

"Tell your peers how much you love Mistress Rodica fucking your ass, Mr. Cast."

Mouth lolling open, Mark gave a nearly incoherent reply. "I...I love it, Sir." With that, the Professor straightened and moved away from the sordid scene. Mistress Rodica pistoned at an impossible speed, making Mark scream even louder. As soon as he began to shudder out an orgasm, Rae yanked off the cockring and the cum shot out and over the stage—his screams caught in his throat. A few students, including Chloe, clambered out of the way. The ejaculate fell just short of spraying anyone and a few students even clapped.

Rae and Rodica walked to the front of the stage and performed an impromptu bow. More cheered. Rodica slapped the paddle against her free hand and said, "Be good, other boys and girls. Or you see me." She turned and walked, disappearing backstage.

Professor Angotti had pulled out Rae's collar from behind the podium and locked it in its place. She immediately fell to her display position. "Rae is once again Slave Rae for my benefit. She was and is not submissive to Mr. Cast, however. He is not dominant enough to deeply satisfy her. All is not lost. We discovered what he rightly finds arousing and obliged. He is a victim of macho conditioning, which can be damaging in many different ways. It's quite limiting. There is no shame in discovering one's true sexual self and this is meant to be a safe place for sexual expression."

Mark grunted from the bed, grabbing the Professor's attention. "I almost forgot. Slave Rae, please release Mr. Cast." Rae shot up and moved to undo the young man's bonds. "Before you go, Mr. Cast. I must insist you help Rae in taking down the bed and cleaning up your own liquid mess."

Mark struggled to sit up, energy sucked from him. Blue eyes gazed up through hooded lids and after taking a long inhale, he breathed out his answer. "Yes, Sir. I will be good and help."

"Good to hear, chap." The Professor leaned over him for a second time. Face inches from Mark's own sweaty one. "For the future, Mr. Cast, know that I hold a video of all that went on here. You can tell your father. You can tell your mother. You can tell your fraternity. But all they'll end up seeing is their kid and friend getting penetrated by a woman and telling the world how much he loves it." Placing each hand on Mark's shoulder, Prof. Angotti squeezed firmly. "In short, Mr. Cast, I own you."

Mark gulped down a breath and looked down as if accepting defeat. The professor gazed out at the crowd cheerily and brought the lesson to a close. "Alright everyone, I hope this was an educational lecture. I'm sure many of you were intimidated by my demonstrations with Slave Rae and Miss Englewood. To be clear, I am not a man looking to subjugate women. My goal is to find what makes individuals lust. Each one is different. I hope today allowed another view of my purpose. That is all for today, please continue your journals. Remember...what happens to those who break the rules."

The chatter was excited for the first time as everyone stood to leave, dodging the mess on the front of the floor. Chloe was wrought with confusion. It was so much easier to see the Professor as a sex-mongering lech than an actual instructor and human. Seeing his softer side made her core tremble and she practically forgot about the absent Marcus. She liked seeing an arrogant guy brought to his knees screaming. Even though her parents had taught her that women are meant to be docile, humble beings, Chloe liked seeing the lovely Rodica conquer the jock. Chloe felt better than she had in days as she glanced to see Mark putting his clothes back on. She walked out feeling like she could take on any type of domineering man...including Marcus.

12