Sexology 344 Ch. 07

Story Info
Chloe finds comfort.
4k words
4.55
22.2k
8

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StoryofC
StoryofC
94 Followers

Chloe burst into her dorm room, threw her bag on the floor, and crumpled into a sobbing heap on her neatly-made bed. She ignored the five missed calls and messages left by Marcus. She didn't even try to listen. She simply opted to delete each one immediately after they were left. The numerous text messages shared the same fate.

Chloe couldn't reason. Her head hurt, after trying to think about what had just happened. She felt as if the blood in her brain was pooling in her ankles and each thought was garnishing precious energy to which she had no access. It was bad enough that Marcus had betrayed her so callously — having her body and mind turn on her made the situation seem cataclysmic. The roar of her pulsing heart pounded between her ears and her tightening stomach threatened to retch.

Chloe woke up after a while. She had no memory of falling asleep. One minute, she had just returned home from that awful class. The next, she opened her eyes to find Felicia staring at her. Concern etched her usually mischievous face and she rose as soon as Chloe stirred. Pulling steaming tea from her bed-side table, she crouched down to meet Chloe's gaze. "Tea first, delicata. Then we will get cucumbers for those puffies on the eyes." She set the tea next to her roommate and leaned against the bed, brushing the splayed hair from Chloe's face.

At the kind gesture of her friend, Chloe began to cry afresh. Alarmed, Felicia crawled behind her, taking the job of the bigger spoon. She melded the front of her body to the back of Chloe's in an attempt to soothe the weeping girl. "Shhh, Chlolita. It will be alright. Sometimes, you just need to cry it out." Felicia stretched to kiss her on the cheek. "You tell me what happened when you're done."

They laid like that for a long time. Chloe, surprised that she didn't pull away. Felicia, surprised that Chloe allowed her to remain so close. They were good friends for sure, but Chloe wasn't the touchy type. Felicia was happy her roommate let her care for her as the women in Felicia's own family would. At one point, Felicia began to rock them both gently and Chloe finally calmed down enough to speak. "I hate him!"

"Hate who, amiga?"

"Who do you think?! That asshole, Marcus."

"Because of what happened last night at the bar?"

Chloe pulled away a little so she could roll to her back and face her friend. "No. NO! THAT! That was something I got over. It was today."

Felicia stayed close to her friend, "What did he do today?"

"He ...he. I saw him with another girl!" Her gestures were almost violent.

"Shhhhh. It's okay. It's okay." She pulled Chloe's arms down tenderly. "What was he doing with this other girl?"

Chloe drew in a long breath before continuing, "They were touching each other. They were lewd!"

"You're sure? You're sure he just wasn't being nice?"

"Oh he was being nice. Down right sweet, in fact. He was sure eager to help his fingers right into her pussy!"

"Ai, Chloe. In public? Maybe you should stay away from this Marcus. He does too much stuff out in the open. Once in awhile is okay but ...."

"Licia!"

"Okay, okay. He's a dirtbag, a cabron."

Chloe covered her face with her hands making it necessary for Felicia to dodge her folding elbows. "I can't believe I did those things with him. What is wrong with me?!"

"Ai, chica. Not a thing is wrong with you. It is natural to want to be adventurous. It's not your fault he's a pendejo."

"I should have known this would happen. My parents told me ...."

"No, stop! Chlolita, stop right there. Your parents nothing. All they'll teach you is to be afraid of men, not how to handle them. Don't run back into that shell they spent nearly two decades building. They will just teach you to hate your body. You were finally enjoying yourself. This is just a bump in the road."

Chloe lowered her arm to look at Felicia. "This experience sucks, Licia! It totally sucks. I thought I was going to throw up when I saw them. I couldn't breathe. It was awful."

"Ai, I know. You really liked him. It is alway painful with the ones we really like." She drew Chloe into a hug. "It will fade. Now you know those types. You will be more strong in the future."

Chloe sniffled in response. Felicia hugged her tighter and said, "Sometimes, all you need is another person to help with the pain. A transition person. They can bring you comfort. The worst in these situations is the stop of physical contact."

"Really?"

Felicia laughed a little. "Ha, yes. You got a taste of something great. Your body was having a high. Now you've been dropped to the bottom of a pit. You need a person to help you climb out."

"I'm not going out on one of your missions, Licia."

"Ai, no. You're too raw for that. I mean someone you trust."

"I don't have any guy friends I trust."

"Well, that's why women are so communal. We know how to help in these situations." It was at this time, Felicia lightly danced her fingers up and down Chloe's arm. "We keep each other from making more bad choices."

Nuzzling Chloe's neck, Felicia delighted in the gooseflesh that peaked up. Chloe let her friend touch her. She liked this feeling of being close to another person. A person that wouldn't betray her. She let Felicia kiss the back of her neck and down the exposed part of her back. Chloe was startled to find how gentle it all seemed. So innocent. The light caresses and sweet kisses made her feel wanted. Wanted in a moment where she had never felt more unwanted.

Felicia turned Chloe so they were face to face. Felicia kissed her cheeks first, playing with Chloe's honey-colored hair. She then kissed her chastely on closed lips. Chloe didn't stop her. Their hands intertwined and their tongues met between parted mouths. Chloe hesitant while Felicia was patient. Felicia waited for Chloe to continue first, letting her take the lead. Chloe found comfort in the thrill of the soft play. She didn't feel pushed or guilted, she felt acceptance. Her parents were locked away in the back of her mind. She was not worried what they thought. Chloe was more concerned of what Marcus was thinking. The rhythm of kissing pulled her back to the present and Chloe starting kissing Felicia as she would have Marcus.

She hungrily pulled and nibbled on Felicia's full lips and, when her friend didn't pull away, Chloe pulled off Felicia's top. Throwing the garment aside, Chloe was struck by the excitement she felt at finding her friend braless. Her hand fumbled towards Felicia's light brown nipple, finding it hardened. She circled the eager nipple with her fingertip and Felicia gave a sharp sigh. Provoked, Chloe pinched the budding nipple and her kissing grew more intense.

Felicia took it all in stride. Chloe loved her for it. She suddenly felt overwhelmed by the tenderness of the moment. She paused to look Felicia in the eye and found her friend's gaze to be open, inviting. She did not stop Felicia from lifting her tank top or from unclipping her bra. Chloe's medium breast bounced against Felicia's larger pair. They fell into an embrace and Chloe was lulled to sleep by Felicia's rhythmic, light caresses.

LATER THAT NIGHT

Chloe awoke to find the dorm empty. Felicia must have gone to her evening class. She thought. Pushing herself up from the bed, Chloe felt refreshed. The gnawing feeling in her stomach had quelled and she was able to take a deep breath for the first time since she ran from that auditorium. Reaching her hands to the ceiling, Chloe stretched her body awake and grabbed her laptop, sitting on the side of her bed. She opened her school email and held her breath. An email from Professor Angotti sat at the very top. She breathed out slowly and clicked it open.

He addressed her as "Miss Pierce" and required her to stop by his office during open hours before the next class. This was to discuss her sudden departure and what extra work would be appropriate as she had missed a quarter of the lesson. Shaking with anxiety, Chloe couldn't imagine being alone with that man. He'd beat her down into a blushing mess just by staring. Wait. Thought Chloe. I faced him earlier today without dying of embarrassment. Maybe it won't be so bad. I only missed a little of the class.

She re-read the email several more times and then shuffled through her calendar. Chloe found an opening to match her free afternoon the following day and decided to get the meeting over and done. She set the laptop aside and noticed her silenced phone lighting up. Another text to join the many unread ones. Stomach lurching—although, much less than earlier that morning—Chloe braved the messages. She pulled the phone off its charger and punched in her passcode. Fourteen messages in seven hours, all from Marcus. She open the first and read, Why won't you answer me? And the next, Let me explain. I couldn't tell you before. She had asked me before I met up with you. The rest said much of the same and Chloe deleted them all before throwing her phone across the room.

"Ahh! What a liar," she said aloud.

The doorknob turned at the same moment and in slipped Felicia. "Who's the liar, Chlolita?"

More calm, Chloe was relieved to see her. "Hey, Licia. Ugh, you know who."

"Is he texting you much?"

Chloe rolled her eyes and sighed, "A lot. Calling and leaving voicemails, too."

"At least he's man enough to do that."

Casting a glare right at Felicia, Chloe's mouth hung open. Her friend recovered quickly, "Ai! I mean to say it means something—him calling." Chloe still stared, unblinking. "Ok, ok. The point is, it will help with the embarrassment if you know you didn't give it up to a complete jerk."

Chloe's face relaxed and she attempted a weak smile. "Thanks, Licia. I hear what you're saying." They both fell silent for a minute, neither feeling the need to discuss their "cuddling".

Felicia walked across the room to pick up Chloe's tossed cell. She laid in on the table and lounged back her bed. "Ai, Chlolita. These four hundred level classes are killing me. I need to find a tutor or else I may not graduate this May."

"Really? Do you know someone from class?"

Smiling her mischevious smile, Felicia rolled to her stomach, chin propped on hands. "Si. He is very attentive to the class. I've tried flirting and he only gets red. I see his test scores because I make a point to sit next to him. I find him interesting."

"You find him interesting because he doesn't smile himself into a liquid man puddle when you smile at him." Chloe laughed.

Felicia scrunched her nose. "Ai! No. I really think he knows his stuff. I just want the information that's on his brain. I do my usual "Oh, English is my second language thing.""

Giggling still, Chloe bit the inside of her lip. "I have to do the same thing, sorta." She raised her eyes to Felicia. "I missed some of my class and it has a 100% participation requirement. I have to go talk to my professor about makeup work."

"Oooh. Private chat with the professor. I like the sound of that."

"It's not like that, Licia."

Felicia gave Chloe a sidelong look. "Which professor? The one from your anthropology course?" Chloe nodded. "He is hot?"

Chloe struggled with the answer. "Well, he is very good looking. Has an accent and this whole exotic look. But ...but, he's really intimidating. Almost cruel."

"Cruel? Like abusive with words?"

"No. More like he tells you your grade is at risk if you don't do what he says."

Felicia snorted, "Like most profesores and profesoras."

Chloe looked down, fidgeting with her nails. "He is a little more threatening."

"Why don't you tell someone?"

She shrugged. "I think it's part of the class. We signed a form agreeing to his rules. I guess he has a lot of sway at this University."

"Ai", Felicia said softly, "Now it make sense. You wouldn't happen to be taking Greco Angotti's class, would you?"

Chloe stood up, eyes wide. "You ...you know him?!"

"You think I've been at this school for four years and didn't hear about a class that was all hush hush. The problem is, its a three hundred level course and strictly in the Social Science department. A business major can't sneak that in. Annnd ...mi padre looks at all the courses I am taking before he pays for the semester. He pays, I must obey." Felicia put her finger to her temple, pretending to pull the trigger on a gun. "Ai! I wish you would have told me this before. That man is like a god. A friend pointed him out to me at a club." Felicia winked, "A very private club."

"What was he doing at the club?"

"Ai, it made him the hottest. He just sat in a chair and watched everyone else, very hands off. There was plenty for him to be entertained with."

Chloe imagined what the club was like. Probably men just like Marcus and him, making young girls submit. "Well, I have to see him tomorrow."

"Ai, Chlolita! I want to hear every detail when you get back. You should try being bold with him. Maybe he won't seem so scary in class."

Chloe scoffed, "Yeah, right. You've seen him. He's like walking sex. I'll barely be able to get out a declarative sentence."

"Oh no, amiga! Don't go back to old, shy Chlolita. You are a new woman, today. Tomorrow, you are that same woman and will rock that meeting." Felicia ran and jumped on the bed next to Chloe. "Just don't think you can't do it. Men like him like to be intrigued. Just interest him."

Thinking for moment, Chloe laid back. "Ugh, Licia. I'm so nervous."

"Nervous is fine. Nervous means you are alive. Nervous is the beginning to exciting. Think about it. The best way to get back at Marcus, is to be visibly friendly with the professor you both have. Make Marcus think you don't need him. Make him think he didn't upset you that much."

Chloe giggled a shy giggle. "I guess you're right. I'll give it a shot. Can't hurt."

"No, it can't. By the way, chica. You shouldn't worry at all. I got a taste of your kisses and you got some passion deep down. Like a slow burning fire, add a little wood and it flares up. Keep it going. You got to feed that fire now that it's lit."

Shaking her head, Chloe said, "Where do you learn these sayings? Are you translating them from Spanish?"

"Ai, it is just the way I am. If you think I am bad, you should meet my abuela. That woman says a book worth of sayings each day."

"The apple has not rolled far from the tree."

"Ai, see. You have fire in you." She hopped to her feet. "Come on, Chlolita. It's mussel Monday at the Seahorse.

Chloe gave little resistance to her friend's demand. Not wanting to be alone to think of Marcus and her impending meeting with the professor also pushed her out the door. Felicia didn't even make her change.

THE NEXT DAY:

The door read:

Greco Angotti

Professor

Curriculum Committee Chair

Chloe faltered as her hand rolled up to knock on the door. Her arm in midair, she took a deep breath, planted her feet on to the musty carpet and breathed slowly out. The stalled arm rounded up to knock again but the door opened suddenly. Jumping, Chloe cleared the way for a saucy looking redhead to step out. She gave Chloe an impish smile as the professor call out "Ah, Miss Pierce. Right on time. Getting off on the right foot are we? Sabina, show in Miss Pierce and shut the door as you leave."

Smile falling from her porcelain face, Sabina moved to allow Chloe room to slip past and into the office. Chloe watched as the girl stared at the professor, eyes shifting between the newly arrived student and the indifferent instructor. Finally, glaring at Chloe, she shut the door.

Professor Angotti didn't seem to notice the tense exchange and continued as if Sabina had never been there. "So, Miss Pierce. Have a seat. Let's chat." His eyes never left her as Chloe stepped around and bent into the worn chair opposite his. She felt the flush creeping up her neck and tried to hold it back. The professor seemed to notice her efforts and leaned back, looking amused. "No need to be on edge. I simply want to discuss yesterday."

Chloe reached up and twirled a piece of hair around her forefinger. "Um, I'm not on edge. At least, I'm just a little nervous about my makeup work, Professor."

"Ah, never fear, Miss Pierce. I'm more interested in why you decided to depart the lecture early and without ceremony?" Professor Angotti leaned back in his chair, seeming quite at comfort.

Almost choking, Chloe attempted a cough to recover from her surprise. "Uh, um. I felt sick to my stomach all of a sudden, Sir. I didn't want to throw up on other people."

He cocked his head to one side, looking incredulous. "Interesting. Nothing happened to make you nauseous? It just happened suddenly?"

Chloe cleared her throat, "I have a sensitive stomach, Sir."

"Ah. Well, since you were feeling ill, as you say, your makeup work will be minimal. Normally, I'm not quite so lenient. But, I'm feeling generous this week."

"What do I have to do, Professor?"

"Well, that remains to be seen. I'm curious, do you happen to have your class journal with you?"

Heart beating hard, Chloe did have her journal. She thought she'd have to turn it in at the end of the semester. It wasn't ready. "I think I do, but it's not current."

An easy smile broke out on the professor's face. "I wouldn't worry about that. You missed the discussion in class. I'm requiring all students to turn in journals for the the midterm. They're due on Monday, however, I think I'd rather take yours now. Get a head start. You do have entries, don't you?"

Hand dropping back into her lap, eyes downcast, Chloe paused before nodding slowly and reached into her bag. She leaned over the desk, handing him her thoughts and feeling bare. He smirked at her and reached out a languid hand for the journal. "Moleskine. Reminds me of my first few years in college. I spent summers in Italy, at my mother's behest. She wanted me to learn something of the arts. I had a proclivity towards the human form and figure drawing called to me." He drifted for a moment, lost in memories. Chloe shifted in her seat and he was brought back to the office. "Right. Feel the texture of the binding. We forget the small riches in life. Run your fingertips lightly over the material."

Doing as directed, Chloe touched the journal gingerly. She looked up at Professor Angotti and he did the same as if to encourage her. Feeling more at ease, she felt the palatial skin and the light touching sent a thrill through her fingertips. The professor watched her with interest. "Like skin, human skin. It seems to come to life when you touch it. The tactile feedback is lush. Imagine how actual living skin feels when you touch it like that." As if to demonstrated, he fluttered his hand over hers and ran one finger down the side of her palm.

Chloe gasped and pulled her hand away, reddening. He gave her a thoughtful look before continuing. "Since we have barely reached midterm, I have no makeup work for you at this time. I will, however, think of something." Chloe straightened in her seat. "Do you have a question, Miss Pierce?"

Fidgeting, Chloe found her words. "WelI—I mean—Tyler was only a few minutes late and you made her demonstrate in front of the whole class. I thought mine would be worse. S...Sir."

Rueful in his gaze, Professor Angotti spoke with sincerity. "There is a difference between being tardy and falling ill. The former, I have no patience. The latter, well, the latter can't always be helped. Besides, I had heard things about Miss Englewood that made her perfect for that particular lecture."

"You...you knew she could do that? That...."

"Female ejaculation? Call it what it is, Miss Pierce. We are all adults. There is no need to sound like an adolescent child that just got caught swearing in Sunday school. Yes, I knew. How I came by that knowledge is mine alone. Although, you can rest assured I did nothing... imprudent."

StoryofC
StoryofC
94 Followers
12