Sexploits Ch. 08: Kaitlyn Pt. 02

Story Info
I can't resist another gangbang with my best fuck buddy.
6.5k words
4.5
32.5k
31

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dpingjessie
dpingjessie
1,145 Followers

Many times over the past year and a half I have begun to write a follow-up account of my exploits with my dear friend Katie, who, after sleeping with me on occasion for a couple years, agreed to be the centerpiece of an airtight foursome about a year and a half ago. While we didn't enjoy further sessions of ungodly group sex quite as much as I may have liked in the months following, thanks to life and complications which constantly got in the way, that first time was far from the only time.

There have been several blissful episodes I could have accounted, such as the month after our first foursome when we threw a New Year's Eve party, which I hope, after back-to-back years, has become an annual tradition that gives three (or more) of us guys an excuse to fuck Katie rotten into the New Year. There was the first time she tried double-vaginal penetration or the nearly monthly double-penetration sessions we pulled off when our combined schedules allowed. Of course, I've been quite remiss in failing to document that one night which started innocently enough with seven men and Katie watching a sporting event together and ending in a brutal, drunken gangbang where my young blonde friend satisfied all of us with all her holes in just about every position imaginable. That night was the one time Katie tried triple penetration, taking two dicks in her cunt, one of them mine, while my friend railed her ass. (Admittedly, I have to say triple penetration is hotter in porn that it was that time in real life, where it felt kind of like a circus act and was more awkward than anything for the guys and simply uncomfortable for Katie. Still, it was incredibly sexy that she tried it!)

It is, after all, Katie's willingness to try anything at least once that has made her the perfect fuck buddy. Outside the bedroom, she remains one of my very best and most trusted friends. Under the sheets are some of the most passionate and intense sexual experiences I have had, whether our friends join in or if it is just she and I. If our current setup wasn't so damn fun, we probably would have considered putting all the other raunchy stuff aside and pursued some type of relationship. However, neither one of us knew any other outcome to a relationship than irreparable pain.

As fate would have it, it was the failed attempt to launch a relationship with a different girl that inspired my participation in an event that also instilled in me the motivation to write about Katie again. It was only fitting, too, that it was Katie. After all, my sexual relationship with the young blonde girl began more than three years ago when Katie was there for me following my last disappointment with a girl.

This time around, Katie initiated the get-together, messaging me (and the others) earlier in the month of May to arrange a Memorial Day outing for us, as had become sort of annual tradition, dating back before our physical involvement with each other. This year, however, Katie suggested that a select few of us head back to my apartment to "keep the party going," as she put in quotes with a winking emoticon. None of us had any doubt what Katie was suggesting.

It had been almost two months since I had even last hung out with Katie, which, delightfully, ended in foursome sex with two of our friends. Hardly a day went by in between where I didn't look forward to the next overdue session. However, with my interest now in another young lady named Abby at the time, I thought it better to turn down this particular suggestion and, if they wanted, leave the other guys to enjoy Katie while I focused on my life's coming together with Abby. I had a new outlook on life and relationships, and as much as I enjoyed the group sex with Katie, I decided it was time to move up and move on.

As it turned out, though, Abby dashed my hopes. It was the third time she had done so in the past five years, actually, so by this point I was quickly over my whole new outlook on relationships. By the eve of my Memorial Day plans, as I messaged Katie back and forth about what to bring and what to get at the store, I wanted badly to tell her I changed my mind and that I would love to have her and the guys over after the picnic. That night, though, I couldn't pull the trigger.

It was early in the afternoon on Memorial Day when I was literally stocking my cooler before packing the car to go to the park that I made up my mind after more hours of debating. At this point, I had nothing to lose, nothing for which to hold out. I texted Katie and said I changed my mind, that we could have fun at my place after the picnic if the offer still stood.

"YES!!" was what she texted back, give or take an exclamation mark. She then mentioned how she would need to use my bathroom for a bit in order to get ready after our picnic but that she was set to go. Naturally, I would allow her to take all the time she needed. After all, she was the guest of honor.

Our little cookout comprised of about a dozen people, girls and guys. Everyone had fun playing lawn games, eating burgers and just hanging out. The majority of the people there had not the slightest idea of what else Katie had going on tonight, let alone on a semi-regular basis. Her seeming innocence made the whole thing only hotter.

Katie seemed especially giddy, certainly because of what was in store for her tonight. She even made a point of opting to eat hot dogs instead of burgers and eating them very suggestively - at least, for those of us who were going back the apartment, that's how we saw it. For now, the young girl was in shorts, a tank top and no makeup with her blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail. Honestly, she was pretty plain looking, with her pale skin and rosy cheeks, which kind of washed out her pale blue eyes. I knew plenty well, however, just how good Katie was at dressing up that body that was made for fucking. I had no doubt that one look at her later that night would have me rock-hard in an instant.

Along with Katie, three guys in addition to me were especially energized, having tonight's festivities to which to look forward. Their names were Keith (who was a regular participant with Katie and me), Pete and Miles. All three of us were in our mid- to late-20s and all of us had been involved in teaming up on Katie at least a couple times in the past.

Around 7:30, we decided to cut off the cookout. To our other friends, we said we were going to watch the game tonight. While the game would probably be on in the background, the real reason for dispersing was that we all had to work in the morning, so it was time to get the gangbang started before it got too late.

It turns out this plan was hinging on being at my place, since everyone else had roommates who may not have been all that understanding with our dynamic. Since Katie was going to grad school now, she had to move in with someone else, so we couldn't do it at her place anymore. The fact that I was an integral part of the after party made me happier that I had agreed to participate. Not only would I not have gotten to enjoy the pleasure of teaming up on Katie, I would have denied my three friends of that pleasure too!

We all took separate cars to my apartment. Once we were all there, Katie afforded us guys the opportunity to use the bathroom before she occupied it for a while as she prettied herself up in there. In the meantime, we guys actually did watch the game as I closed all the blinds and made the living room as private as possible, since it would be there on the carpeted floor that the main course would be served.

Finally, the bathroom door creaked open, and Katie announced she was ready. I was going to mute the TV, but Miles suggested we leave the sound on to cover some of the noise since we were in an apartment complex. However, I did change the channel. As ridiculous as it may sound, a sporting event may have distracted one or two of the guys from the real entertainment on hand and screwed up their focus.

All four of us were standing when Katie entered the room. I've said before that Katie isn't the most attractive girl I've slept with, and her appearance tonight prior to her changing in the bathroom didn't scream sexual arousal. However, when Katie put her mind to it, she could make herself look irresistibly hot, a talent that played a big part in her getting me into bed with her the first time. This night was another one of those instances.

The first thing I always notice about a girl is her hair. Katie's, I noticed, had gotten pretty long, going past her shoulders. Her blonde locks were curled slightly, glowing as they settled on her bare shoulders and back.

The next thing I tend to notice about a girl is her shoes, as odd as that sounds. This night, Katie sported white cork heels that added two or three inches to her height, putting her at, I guess, 5'9," maybe. The shoes revealed her light-blue-painted toenails, nearly matching her pale blue eyes.

Beyond those features, I noticed her bright red lips, how her pale flesh was covered just right with makeup and the yellow sundress that clung to her curvy hips and supple breasts. How Katie had morphed from an average-looking girl on her day off to an irresistible sex goddess was truly a noteworthy transformation. I think I speak for every guy that was present that I had an instant spring in my pants as I gazed up on Katie and anticipated what was about to happen.

The next few minutes were a blur of movement and discarded clothing. Soon, Katie had a man on every side of her, each of whom had tossed aside his clothing and anticipated doing the same for the young girl in the middle. Laughing with glee, Katie dropped to her knees and immediately latched on to Keith's and Pete's cocks, jacking them off while Miles and I waited patiently for our turns.

Still giggling uncontrollably, Katie looked up and around at the four of us as we surrounded her with out full-mast erections. She continued to beat off my two friends, and once she stopped giggling, she leaned forward and took my cock in her mouth, eliciting a sigh of pleasure from me. Katie closed her eyes and gently sucked my cock, sliding it back and forth past her lips, while slowly stroking Keith and Pete.

Still blowing me, Katie released Pete and searched for Miles's cock, which Miles helped her find. From there, Katie made her rounds, stroking and sucking each one of our cocks, giving everyone a fair turn. It's not like we needed the encouragement to perform, though; just the sight of Katie and the thoughts of what was about to transpire had us all rock hard and ready to go from the moment she entered the living room.

It was soon Katie's turn to be pleasured. Miles and I started by helping her out of her sundress, revealing her underwear. Those garments didn't stay on long, though, as Pete quickly unhooked Katie's bra, revealing her lovely, large tits. I instantly grabbed Katie's left boob, squeezing and massaging it, while Miles grabbed the other. Meanwhile, as Katie moaned, Pete slid Katie's white thong down her legs, which Katie dutifully stepped out of so that all she was wearing was her heels.

Next, a couple of us guys helped Katie onto her back, and I led the way by kneeling between her legs and softly poking her pussy with my finger. I could tell she was already very wet and aroused, and my finger slid right in. Katie moaned and, looking to either side of her, saw Miles and Keith kneeling beside her as well, so she took the initiative to jerk them off again.

I leaned in, pulling my finger out to replace it with my tongue. Katie gasped and tensed as I began to eat her pussy and rub her clit, her scent filling my nostrils and the heat of her body emanating against my face. As I licked Katie, Miles and Keith leaned in, squeezing her boobs and taking turns sucking and licking them. With three guys warming her up at once, Katie squirmed and writhed against the carpet, moaning like a whore, which only encouraged us to play with her more.

While Miles, Keith and I tasted Katie's body, Pete stifled the girl's moans by kneeling beside her head and shoving his cock into her mouth. Now Katie had a man on every side of her, surrounding her as the center of attention. I decided to take this opportunity to really get things underway, lapping up her juices just a few seconds more before pulling my mouth away from her sweet center of sin and kneeling upright, still between her legs.

Katie pulled away from Pete's cock to watch me sidle up against her, place my hands under each of her thighs and lift her ankles onto my shoulders. Once the heels of Katie's shoes, the only clothing still on her, rested against my flesh, I put one hand on my cock, the other hand still on her creamy thigh, and pressed the head against her tight opening. Meanwhile, my friends watched on and continued to fondle Katie's boobs or play with her hair while I joined my body to hers.

Katie moaned as I thrust into her and placed my hands back under her thighs once I was wedged deep enough inside. I began to slide back and forth, in and out of my pale, blonde friend and she moaned and smiled, still surrounded by three other guys as I fucked her. My breathing became more ragged right away, and already sweat was forming on my forehead, as all those bodies in such close proximity ratcheted up the heat. All the more turned on, I pretty soon had my balls slapping against Katie's taint as we boys only began to give her the intense sex she desired.

For the next few minutes, the other boys waited their turns as I railed Katie on the carpet of my living room, slamming her harder and harder, causing her big boobs to bounce up and down with my thrusts. Every so often, Katie would look up at me with those pale blue eyes and smile, but most of the time she was occupied with one cock or another, whether sucking or stroking it.

After a few minutes, once I had taken my turn with my busty friend, we guys rotated. We continued to revolve around our shared piece so that each of us had a chance to fuck Katie while she lay on her back. Whoever wasn't plowing the lady's pussy would take the opportunity to play with her amazing tits or rub another part of her sexy body. No matter what, there was plenty of her to go around.

After everyone had a turn with Katie on her back, we flipped her over onto her hands and knees. Katie was already inhaling deeply, trying to catch her breath. The poor girl knew she was just getting started, but I was fully confident she would rise to the occasion. It was my turn again, so, back to my knees, I slid my cock back inside Katie from behind, making us both moan as we were brought together again. As I put my hands on Katie's ass and went back to fucking her, Miles slipped to the front of her and stuck his dick in Katie's mouth, shutting off the noises she was making. He immediately began to face-fuck her as he held onto her head, pressing her long blonde locks against her skin, so that we were pounding her hard at both ends.

So overwhelmed by the stiff fucking my buddy and I were giving her, Katie simply stayed put as her body got rocked back and forth as it was split-roasted. This development meant that Pete and Keith could only stand on the sidelines for now and watch us guys go balls-deep into either end of the hot blonde. Pete and Keith remained silent, as the only sounds were the grunting of Miles and me and the slapping of our flesh against Katie's body.

Just like before, we all took our turns. Happily, I didn't give mine up until Katie came on my cock, which she pushed Miles away during as she trembled so that she could announce to me that she was indeed experiencing an orgasm. Once her climax began to subside, I pulled out, avoiding, for now, my own orgasm, and deferring that lovely cunt to Keith, who jumped right in and took Katie doggystyle just like I had done. And so we continued, rotating around Katie and taking our turns in both her pussy and mouth, making her cum one more time before it was time for the main course.

"I hope you guys saved room for a sandwich," I said while Pete and Keith finished up split-roasting Katie on the carpet. Everyone knew that remark was their cue to temporarily vacate the sexy blonde and prepare for the next level of debauchery and my personal favorite sexual position: double penetration. As we deliberated over who would go first, the out-of-breath lady simply lay on her side, holding herself up by one arm, fixing her hair with her other arm as she looked up at us men, who were all still naked and as hard as the day is long.

Since Pete and Keith had just had Katie prior to this moment, we all decided it would be fair to let Miles and me take the first run at sandwiching her. To that end, Miles lay down on his back on the carpet beside our lovely female specimen, who began to crawl over on top of him but was quickly turned around so that she was facing up. "That's right," she giggled, "you prefer my ass."

As Miles held Katie's body so that it hovered over his cock, Katie, her heels planted on either side of Miles's waist, looked up at me as she waited for Miles to affix her pale body to his own and said, "And you prefer my pussy," with a smile. She was right. Nothing was hotter and more fun, in my opinion, than being on top of a girl and stuffing her pussy while another man filled her ass from beneath.

Then, Katie and Miles worked together to push Miles's thick cock into Katie's ass, the first time tonight that her ass would be tested, but far from the first time in her life or the only time that night. Katie squealed as the prick was forced deeper and deeper, Miles grunting as he impaled Katie's butthole until the hot girl had the member balls-deep inside her backdoor entrance. She took just a few seconds of deep breathing to adjust before turning her gaze back to me and, in and incredible display of sexiness, lifted both legs in the air, her cork heels facing the ceiling, balancing herself with her hands on the floor and lower back on Miles's stomach while Miles held onto her hips.

No words were exchanged. None needed to be. I saddled up on my dear friend, lying down on top of her between her legs, I now long since over the discomfort of incidental contact with another man when it came to teaming up on a pretty girl. With one hand, I guided my dick into Katie's pussy, giving it a good push to get the head into the opening that was more constricted now that Miles's cock was filling the adjacent hole. Katie swung her head back and moaned, her long blonde hair falling in Miles's face, all as I slid deeper and deeper into the girl until she was entirely fixed on two cocks that penetrated deep inside her body.

Meanwhile, Pete and Keith voiced their approval, applauding our creation of this delicious Katie sandwich. Katie no longer held herself up, instead lying flat on Miles's chest and wrapping her arms around me instead, those beautiful blue fingernails now slightly sinking into my back. My head over one of Katie's shoulders and Miles's over the other, we sandwiched the sexy bitch like she had experienced so many times before, all the while as she continued to stretch her legs straight out into the air in what must have been quite the erotic spectacle for my buddies who watched on.

After some initial adjusting, Miles and I went to work double-penetrating Katie. We started out slowly, of course, in order to establish the rhythm wherein we essentially took turns inside the cute blonde. Miles started by slowly pulling back in Katie's ass before pushing back in, at which point I retracted in her pussy, relieving the pressure Katie was feeling as she was double-stuffed and, hence, enhancing her pleasure. When I slid back inside, Miles would pull back, and so on. We continued in that fashion, steadily working our way up to a faster pace while sexy Miss Katie didn't move, firmly nailed between us, still holding her legs up in the air and moaning as she was smushed between two athletic male bodies.

dpingjessie
dpingjessie
1,145 Followers
12