Sexploration

Story Info
Watching a gf with someone Else becomes a new fantasy.
878 words
4.03
12.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, this is my first story on the site and my first time sharing it. I had been single for sometime and met Alexa on an online dating site.

Alexa showed up in a see through shirt with a hot pink bra and did not looking entirely like her photos. Alexa was 5'2, about 120 lbs, with a small frame. She was by all means not the typical curvy girl I was used to but she had and pretty face, with big green eyes and light brown hair. The date was going really well and we ended up having a little too much to drink.

I walked her back to her apartment, stopping quite a few times to make out and feel each other up. Being that forward in public was quite the turn on. I got her upstairs with no other intentions but she immediately jumped on me once I got her inside. Sex on the first date is NOT something I had done before but I honestly couldn't resist her.

I quickly removed her shirt and bra exposing her small perky breasts, which had been covered by a well padded bra. She quickly took off her pants, leaving me still fully dressed. I honestly had no time to remove my clothes before the air was filled with the scent of her wet pussy. I still, until this day, have yet to meet someone that got as wet as Alexa. I immediately went down on her and she came rather quickly.

We moved things to her room to where we had sex. It was short but very satisfying. We kept dating for sometime after and the sex only got better and more adventurous. Alexa had a larger than average clit. It is something I grew to love. She also had a very small and tight pussy which was great for my average size penis.

Eventually We moved into toy play and I bought her a realistic 8" toy as a surprise. The first time we used it and 69ed she squirted on my face. So it was quite clear that she enjoyed it.

Skipping a few months ahead, Alexa and I had become very on/off. Arguments would arise because of different personalities but the sex was always great. One day she admitted going thru my phone and saw a conversation I had with a female friend about a very slutty dress Alexa had worn out one night. I was pretty pissed she had violated my privacy and immaturely did the same to her after she fell asleep that night.

To my surprise, Alexa was talking to 2 different guys. One was someone she claimed to only be a friend. It seemed like a more one sided flirtation with him telling her things like "I would treat you like a queen" and "I loved the way you smelt today".

The other guy was an ex that now lived in a different state. It had been a few years since they had been together but the convos were much different. Alexa was very forward about missing the sex with him. She had sent quite a few photos of herself with the toy I had bought her and even one with my dick in her mouth.

Anger and jealousy were my immediate reaction. My heart was pounding and I quickly went to the bathroom to go thru the texts without her waking up and seeing me.

As I scrolled through, Alexa told him how she didn't like him but just missed his size. After sending the picture of us she said "I miss having your big cock fill my mouth". I admittedly was becoming turned on by the conversation.

The conversation was very sexually aggressive and they exchanged plenty of photos and chatted until they eventually moved on to phone sex, which, sadly, I will never know what was said. Judging by the photos he was indeed very well endowed and at least 9inches. He sent her a few old photos of them together and he was definitely bigger than the toy. The photos she sent him were just hot. Alexa got very creamy when we used the toy and I had to assume taking the photos for him turned her on even more because she never had gotten that wet when we used it together.

In all honesty, the conversation got me off. It's also what got me onto reading stories by other people and fueled a desire to see her with another man. I kept bringing up other men during sex to test the waters and see how'd she reacted. She was definitely into it and I eventually probed about ex lovers until I hit the jackpot. With time I had her screaming his name some nights if we brought the toy out.

I will admit my feelings for her died the night I saw her talking to other men and this became more about my own perversions. We are still friends but those next few months were pure sexual ecstasy for us both. I eventually admitted seeing the texts and told her my fantasy. We soon took this to craigslist and that is where the next story will take place if enough people want to hear it.