Sexploration Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mr. grey
mr. grey
107 Followers

Doctor Harden picked up speed considerably. He was slowly nearing his own explosion. Nancy, having sensitive vagina and being very orgasmic, was brought to the edge and then over it almost immediately.

"Oh. Oh. Fuck. Here it comes. Again. Fuck. Oooooooh. Oooooooh! Ooooooooooooh! Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus!"

While Nancy was still climaxing, doctor Harden changed position. He stood up and started fucking his little darling from above. Nancy's head, shoulders and arms were now on the floor, but her lower body was up in the air. Her dad grabbed her feet in his hands and savagely pounded her from above. His ass was moving up and down frantically, as if he was trying to nail his little girl to the floor.

"Oh yes. Oh yes. You like it. You like fucking your little girl. I'm your little whore daddy. I love you. I want you to fuck me hard with this horse cock of yours and cum in me until my cunt overflows with your cum. So fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me!"

Her words and non-stop fucking achieved the desired result. She felt the already humongous cock swell inside, and then a flood of hot seed entered her womb. The cock was now a volcano spilling out a massive flow of cum. Even though her pussy was pointing at the ceiling, the semen overflowed and came outside. Small streams of hot jizz started descending towards her belly and tits. Even though Nancy just came a short moment ago, the hot sperm pumped into her caused her to explode for the last time.

"Oh god. Oh god. Oooooooh. Oh god. This is... This is... Oooooooh. Oooooooooooh. Oooooooooooh! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

The ejaculation eventually ended, and the softening cock was pulled out from her gooey cunt. Her dad gently lowered her upper body to the floor. Nancy closed her eyes for a second to enjoy the bliss that always followed her orgasms.

"Daddy, this was the best fuck I ever got. I hope we can do it really soon," she said opening her eyes. But her daddy was nowhere to be seen. "Daddy? Where are you?" She asked playfully, thinking that her dad was hiding somewhere. There was no reply.

Her room was small and there no place for a grown man to hide. There was a bathroom though. The tired, but happy, girl stood up and entered the bathroom. There was no one there. She then went to the door to her room and tried to open it, but it was locked. You could only lock the door from inside. Even if her dad left, he could not close the door behind him. So where was he? Could it all have been some sort of erotic dream or fantasy? Semen was still dripping out of her tired, worn out vagina. And her torn bikini was lying on the floor. Whatever happened here, it was real.

Nancy slowly walked towards the shower. She had to clean herself up. There was a lot of sweat and cum on her body that had to be washed away. She also had to make some sense of this situation.

mr. grey
mr. grey
107 Followers
12