Sexploration Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mr. grey
mr. grey
108 Followers

With one hand on his balls, two hands jerking him off and two feminine tongues and lips pleasuring his meat, it didn't take long for doctor Harden to explode. It came when Mary was sucking on his giant penis head. He closed his eyes and threw his head back.

"Oh yes bitches. Oh yes. I'm coming. Take my seed bitches. Take my... Aaaarghhhhh."

Mary tried to swallow all of it, but there was just too much. She had to close her mouth and pull back. Two giant loads shot into the air before Nancy, unable to watch such good, tasty cum going to waste, came to the rescue. The young girl quickly wrapped her mouth around her father's cock and remained there until her dad's gun ran out of ammunition.

The girl, however, did not swallow all of the semen. She kept some in her mouth and decided to share it. She brought her lips close to her mother's. The older woman opened her mouth eagerly and Nancy kissed her, pushing her tongue and torrents of cum inside her mother's awaiting mouth. The two women kept kissing for a long moment. Their mouths and tongues kept on making wet noises.

Most of the cum was swallowed by the incestuous duo, but few drops escaped Mary's mouth, ran down her chin and fell on her huge breast. Nancy saw them and the mouth followed. First she licked her mom's chin. Then she went to the giant, cum stained tit. She removed the semen with few licks. Then she started kissing the breast until her lips happened to land on the nipple. Immediately, the girl took the nipple into her mouth and started to pleasure it inside her mouth.

Doctor Harden watched them with fascination. At first, he didn't even realize that his dick was erect again. Once he did realize his condition, he looked down with surprise, but also joy. He was not used to recovering this fast, but then again, neither was he used to watching his naked daughter sucking on his naked wife's nipples.

"Excuse me ladies." The two women looked at him, but Nancy continued to suck on Mary's nipple. "I am terribly sorry to interrupt you, but I think that my friend here is ready for some loving," he said pointing at his twelve inch friend.

The two females stood up and gently forced doctor Harden to lie on his back. Then, Nancy kissed his throbbing cock few times and licked it clean of the precum that was steadily oozing out. Once her father's might tool was clean and lubricated, she positioned it right below her juicy cunt.

"Are you sure that this is all right with you baby?" doctor Harden asked his daughter. "I am so big that I might hurt you. Perhaps you are not used to..."

Nancy paid no attention to him. She allowed herself to slide down, impaling herself in the process on the huge meat. Her vagina was hot, tight and wet. It felt wonderful. Her father moaned in ecstasy. Although his wife was pretty tight, Nancy was even more so. As the girl started to rise and fall, it felt as if she was going to tear the skin off from his dick.

"Oh yes baby. You are a cock hungry, cum hungry whore, just like your mother. Go take daddy for a ride."

The girl rode her father hard. Her giant breasts bounced up and down. The intense heat and fucking caused her body to sweat intensely. Her body glistened with moisture. All over her naked flesh, droplets of sweat were descending downwards.

Her dad placed one hand on her perfect, round ass. The other hand went to one of her big jugs. Doctor Harden fondled it with delight like a little kid before switching to the nipple. He took it between his fingers and started to squeeze and play with it.

Nancy closed her eyes, but otherwise, she showed no reaction. This was somehow unnatural. Although he had never seen his little girl have sex before, doctor Harden expected her to moan and scream and praise his lovemaking skills. Instead, he got total silence. Maybe she was not enjoying this?

Mary was sitting next to them and watching. Her hand was gently caressing her husband's muscular chest. He turned his face towards her. "Honey, are you okay with...? Well, with this?" he asked pointing at Nancy who was riding his dick like a cowboy on a rodeo.

Mary replied by getting up and placing her pussy above her husband's face. Then, she sat down, facing her daughter. Doctor Harden grabbed her ass and brought her pussy to his mouth. His tongue began exploring her cunt lips, before entering inside her. Her juices and sweat mixed together and poured inside his mouth. He loved to lick his wife down there.

Due to his position, doctor Harden was unable to see much beyond Mary's ass and pussy. It didn't take long, however, before he heard the sound of kissing. Apparently, Mary and Nancy were making out. He felt sad at not being able to see those two gorgeous women kissing each other passionately while their hands played with each other's breasts, but at least he could enjoy his dick inside his daughter's pussy and his tongue inside his wife's cunt.

The threesome kept on fucking for quite some time. Doctor Harden felt very virile after coming once. But all good things must come to their orgasmic end eventually. He started to feel the familiar feeling in his balls. His orgasm was fast approaching. Desperately wishing to satisfy the women before coming, he gently bit on his wife's clitoris while one of his fingers entered her asshole. He knew from experience that this was guaranteed to send her over the edge.

Mary came suddenly, but without screaming or moaning, which was unnatural for her. She grabbed her daughter's face and French kissed her while her body was experiencing orgasmic spasms. Somehow, the climax had to pass to Nancy because she came as well. Her orgasm was as silent as her mother's. Her young pussy tightened around her father's cock, causing him to come as well. Doctor Harden's moans of pleasure were muffled by Mary's vagina. A volcano erupted inside Nancy, and streams of hot semen mixed with her warm juices poured outside her vagina and cascaded down to her father's balls.

When their orgasms were finally over, Mary got up, as did Nancy. The exhausted father and husband closed his eyes and remained lying where he was. After few seconds he opened his eyes, only to see that there was nobody but him in the sauna. At first he assumed that Mary and Nancy left, but they couldn't get out this fast. Besides, he didn't hear the door open, and it made a loud cracking sound whenever it moved. There was no way that he could not hear them leave.

After a moment of hard thinking, he came to the conclusion that the whole affair was just a dream. Being a rational man of science, it was the only explanation he was willing to accept. And it made sense. He simply fell asleep, had an erotic dream, ejaculated, and then woke up. Except, if that was the case, then why did he have vaginal juices all over his face and penis? They sure as hell didn't come from his body.

mr. grey
mr. grey
108 Followers
12