Sexploration Ch. 04

Story Info
Sister and brother have both a strange encounter.
7.9k words
4.55
98.3k
27

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 02/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mr. grey
mr. grey
107 Followers

Mary was in her room. She was standing in front of a mirror and trying out different dresses, hoping to find something nice to wear. No matter what she tried, nothing was able to please her. She couldn't figure out what she wanted, so she restlessly went through her wardrobe, changing from one costume to another.

Her husband walked in when she happened to be between costume changes. At the moment she was wearing her white panties and a white bra that struggled to keep her big breasts contained. Her long, curly hair was tied into a bum.

Her beauty made her husband's heart stop. He walked to her and placed his hand on her butt. Her ass cheeks were nicely round and very firm. Doctor Harden felt his member getting hard. His hand started to slowly massage Mary's ass.

He looked down at it with love and longing. During their twenty years of marriage Mary allowed him to fuck her in the ass only a handful of times. Maybe he was going to get lucky tonight.

Mary, however, was not in the mood for sex, much less having her asshole fucked. She was tired from her masturbation marathon, and, despite having masturbated like crazy, whenever she got aroused, she still had fantasies about her son.

"Stop," she commanded.

Doctor Harden removed his hand. But he was not going to give up this easily. His hands went to Mary's shoulders and started massaging them.

"You have to relax honey." He kissed the back of her neck. "We're on vacation. We're supposed to have good time. How about we have some good time right now?" He sent her a wink to make her understand what he meant by "good time."

Mary understood him perfectly. She was also quite certain that she was not interested in having good time, or at least not the type of good time her husband was suggesting.

She grabbed his hands and forcefully pushed them away from her shoulders. "I need to go to the bathroom." The tone of her voice made it clear to doctor Harden that his proposal was rejected.

"Mary, wait." He stopped her as she was about to open the door to the bathroom. "I want to know what is going on. What did Billy do?"

He saw a flash of fear in her eyes. Now he was certain that whatever the problem was, Billy was somehow involved.

"What do you mean? Billy didn't do anything," Mary denied, but her voice betrayed her.

"Don't lie to me woman," he struck back sternly. "I saw the way you were staring at him all day long. I was then in the sauna when you fled. Why don't you just tell me what happened? Are you afraid that I'm going to be angry at him? That I'll punish him? I promise that I won't."

Mary looked at him helplessly. She knew that he meant well. But what could she tell him? That her son had fucked her senseless this morning? That, judging by the evidence, he actually didn't and the whole event was merely some sort of sick fantasy dreamed up by her sick mind?

She opened the door to the bathroom and walked inside. "Nothing happened between me and Billy. Now, I want to be left alone." She closed the door without waiting for reply.

Doctor Harden hurriedly approached the door. He was not going to let her avoid him like this. He wanted to go inside and keep on pressing the issue. He was infuriated to discover that the door was locked.

"Mary! Open the door," he commanded while violently struggling with the doorknob. "You hear me?! Right now! Open the door!"

Silence was the only reply. He knocked violently few times. More silence. He started pounding with his fist. Again, silence. He was about to try to kick the door down, when it occurred to him that he was taking things too far. Just because his wife was in bad mood, it did not give him the right to kick down doors, especially when these doors were in a house that did not belong to him. Furious, he walked out of the room and made sure to slam the door behind him with as much force as possible.

***

Doctor Harden found his son on the tennis court. He was playing, or rather trying to play, basketball. The owners of the house, like most conservative, rich, old folks, had no interest in basketball, and therefore no place to play it. Billy, who loved that sport, was forced to practice on their tennis court.

"Billy, do you have a moment?"

"Sure do. What do you say we play a game?" he asked jovially.

"Maybe later son. Listen, I have to talk to you."

"Ok."

"What happened between you and mom?"

"Nothing," Billy protested with a mixture of surprise and annoyance.

"Look, you can tell me. I promise. I won't get mad."

"Dad, I swear I don't know. Mom doesn't want to tell me."

"What do you mean?"

"She's upset about something. She kept asking me about the kitchen. And she keeps staring at me with a really weird way."

"Kitchen?"

"Yeah. After we came back from the store this morning, mom asked me about something that happened in the kitchen."

"What happened in the kitchen?"

"I don't know. Something must have happened there, but I don't remember anything. Mom didn't want to tell me either. I swear I don't know anything. Mom's been acting strange today."

Doctor Harden stared intensively at Billy's face and his eyes. He knew his son very well, and he knew that he was telling the truth.

Eventually the father smiled and put his hand on Billy's shoulder. "Don't worry about it."

He left his son alone with the basketball and made his way to the kitchen. He hoped to find some clue there, or have some sort of revelation or perhaps have a flash of insight into the problem. But he didn't. The kitchen looked like an ordinary kitchen and he left it as perplexed as before. Not knowing what to do, he went to the living room, sat down on a sofa and turned on the TV.

He couldn't watch. Or, to be precise, his eyes were watching, but his brain was not registering the images on the screen. The only thing he could concentrate on was Mary. He was so lost in his thoughts that at first he didn't even hear the phone. Once he did hear it, he allowed it to keep on ringing. It was probably for the owners of the house. After few rings the answering machine turned itself on and he heard the standard "hi, we are not at home so please leave a message" type of message. Much to his surprise, the voice that followed was familiar.

"Doctor Harden? This is Alice Chong. This is very urgent. I need to speak to you. I know that you made it clear that you don't want to be bothered, but I believe that you might be…"

He picked up the receiver. "Hallo? Alice?"

"Doctor Harden? I'm sorry to bother you but this is an emergency."

"I'm sure you wouldn't call if it wasn't. How did you get this number, by the way?"

"You left it with the director so that he could contact you in case of emergency."

"Ah yes. Of course. I forgot about that. Ok. What is this about?"

"Doctor Harden, are…"

"Just call me Steve."

"Yes, of course doc… I mean Steve. Are you and your family feeling well?"

This question surprised him. What did it have to do with anything?

"Yes, I feel fine."

"And your family? Is everyone healthy?"

"Alice, what is this about?"

"It's about that meteorite. Or to be precise, the energy it released. We have reasons to believe that you might have been affected."

"Well, I feel fine."

"And your family? Have you noticed anything unusual?"

He sure did. Mary was acting strange ever since they got here. But he was sure that whatever the reason was, it had nothing to do with the meteorite. Besides, he was not going to discuss his martial problems with his assistant.

"Everything is fine."

"I'm glad to hear that. I don't know how to say this, but it appears that the energy from the meteorite is following you."

"Excuse me?" He could barely believe what he just heard.

"I wish I could be more clear, but I'm afraid that it is hard to explain without showing you our scanner results."

"Well, once I come back I'm going to look into this."

"Actually… Actually, I would like to come to see you."

"I'm on vacation. Can't it wait?"

"I prefer if it didn't. The energy might be affecting you and your family."

"How could it affect me? It dissipated after we opened the meteorite."

"That's the problem doctor Harden."

"Call me Steve."

"Yes. Steve. It didn't. It was following you. It still might."

This was crazy, but doctor Harden told himself that perhaps this was what he needed. Maybe he was being too forceful with Mary. Perhaps the right thing to do was to step back and let Mary deal alone with her issues – at least for a time. Meeting Alice and examining her ramblings about alien energy could take his mind off his wife. Besides, he thought with a smile, Alice was a very attractive woman. What if her presence could make Mary feel jealous?

"Very well Alice. When would you like to come?"

"I plan to leave the city around noon. I should arrive in the evening."

"All right. Do you know the address?"

"No."

Doctor Harden gave her the address and detailed instructions on how to find the house. He regretted his decision immediately after putting down the receiver. Alice's presence was more likely to make Mary furious rather than jealous. And he did promise himself and his family a vacation free from work. Still, what was done was done.

***

Nancy was sitting on a chair in her room and reading a book. It was a romance novel she picked up shortly before going away on vacation. It was late at night and the young woman was ready for bed. She was wearing only her white panties and a white t-shirt. She only wanted to finish reading the chapter before going to sleep.

It came suddenly and from nowhere. A wave of passionate lust hit her body like a hurricane. A tingling sensation formed in her womanhood and spread all over her body. When it reached her breasts, her nipples stiffened in matter of seconds and became clearly visible through the fabric of her shirt. Her pussy started flooding with juices.

At first Nancy assumed that her condition was caused by the text in the book, but that couldn't be the cause. The book was not very erotic and the part she was reading right now was rather plain and rather unromantic. In fact, her condition was very similar to what she had already experienced earlier that day when she had sex with her dad. But that was just a dream, or at least that's what the girl kept saying to herself.

Nancy made a heroic effort to continue reading. She hoped that this unnatural horniness will go away. It was a vain hope. The fire burning inside her only grew larger and hotter. While reading, her eyes were lowered and could not avoid seeing her big chest. She noticed the stiff nipples peaking up as if begging for attention. It was becoming harder and harder to concentrate on the book. Eventually, her eyes became glued to her needy nipples.

"Jesus fucking Christ. I must take care of these two babies." She put the book away and took off her shirt, freeing her massive, round tits. "Looks like you guys need some attention. Here, let me help."

Her fingers went to her attention starved nipples. She started to fondle, squeeze, pinch and pull them. It felt like heaven. The dark nipples were swollen and hard like diamonds. They were extremely sensitive to touch. The pleasure caused Nancy to bite her lower lip. She moaned. Her fingers worked their nipple magic at ever increasing tempo. She could feel a climax coming fast.

"Oh shit. This feels so good. Ooooh. Shiiiiiit. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Yeeeeeeeees. Ooooooooh." The girl was hit by a mini orgasm. Her body arched upwards, almost causing her to fall from the chair.

Once the climax was over, Nancy realized that her condition worsened instead of improving. She was still horny and her body still begged for more pleasure. The front of her panties was completely wet.

The girl quickly took them off and jumped on bed. Unlike her mother, Nancy was not shy about her sexuality. When horny, she simply masturbated – no questions asked. Judging by her current condition, her hands and fingers had a lot of hard work ahead of them, but she was looking forward to it.

Nancy lied down, spread her legs and placed her right hand on her boiling pussy. Her left hand went to her breasts and nipples. She started to rub her vagina. Normally she would start slowly and build up her tempo, but right now she was in heat and needed quick release. Her fingers attacked her pussy, intent on quickly bringing the girl to orgasm.

She moaned. The pleasure was rapidly building inside her. With her left hand she grabbed one of her huge tits and brought it to her mouth so that she could suck on the nipple.

She slipped one finger inside her love hole. She was very hot and wet inside. Her body urgently needed sex. She needed to fuck. Nancy closed her eyes and started to slip more fingers inside the fuck hole. It didn't take long before four of her fingers were sliding in and out of her cunt. In her mind she imagined her dad with his horse cock plowing her womanhood, each thrust bringing her closer to the orgasm she so badly needed right now.

"Oh yes. Oh yes. Fuck me daddy. Please fuck me. Ooooh. Oooooooh. Yes daddy. Your little girl needs your big, hard cock in her little…"

Nancy's tongue paused, although her hands continued their work. Something wasn't right. Someone was sucking on her left nipple. It felt very good and ordinarily the girl wouldn't mind at all, except that she was supposed to be alone in the room.

Nancy opened her eyes. She screamed. Sucking on her nipple was Nancy – or at least someone who looked like her. Nancy was sure as hell that she had no twin sister, yet the girl sucking on her tit was her exact replica.

Nancy jumped from the bed and ran to the door. The door was closed, although she was certain that it was open just a moment ago. The naked girl desperately struggled with the doorknob, but the door refused to open. Then, she felt hard, erect nipples touching her naked back. She whirled around and pressed her back against the door, as if she could force her body to pass through the wood and get out. The second Nancy, or whoever or whatever she was, was standing in front of her. Their identical breasts were almost touching each other.

"Who are you?" Nancy's voice was a panicked whisper. "What do you want? Please don't hurt me."

The second Nancy put her finger in front of her lips. She then kissed it and placed it on the real Nancy's lips.

"Please do not be afraid," the second Nancy whispered softly and seductively. As far as the real Nancy could tell, the apparition's voice was identical to hers. "I'm not going to hurt you. I need pleasure. You need pleasure. Let us pleasure ourselves."

"I don't understand." The real Nancy was starting to calm down, but she was still freaking out. However, at least she was able to think straight again. "Who are you? What do you want?"

"I want pleasure. I want to give pleasure."

The second Nancy came closer. Her hard, stiff nipples touched real Nancy's nipples. The second Nancy began to gently move her chest, which caused the two sets of nipples to rub against each other. The real Nancy was shocked to realize that the rubbing had sexually stimulating effect on her. Her nipples became as hard and stiff as the other girl's nipples. Her pussy began to itch, asking to be scratched on the inside by something long and hard.

The second Nancy took the real Nancy's hand and placed it on her vagina. The real Nancy could feel the heat and wetness oozing from the apparition's pussy.

"I need pleasure," the second Nancy repeated. Then, she placed her own hand on the real Nancy's womanhood. "You need pleasure."

The second Nancy's hand started to rub slowly and tenderly, like a mother stroking the head of her child. The real Nancy closed her eyes and relaxed. She came to the conclusion that this was some sort of a dream or fantasy; like the one she had about her father that afternoon.

The apparition was right. Nancy's body was in serious need of pleasure. She closed her eyes and moaned. Instinctively, her fingers started to prod the apparition's vagina. The second Nancy replied by intensifying her efforts on the real Nancy's pussy. Whenever one of them increased the stimulation, the other did as well. The two lovely naked girls were masturbating each other with constantly increasing speed.

"Ooooooh. Feeeels so fucking goooooood. Ooooooooh. Rub my cunt faster you horny whore. Ooooooooh. Made me cum bitch and I'll do the same for you, you cunt. Oooooooooh. Your fingers feel so good in my pussy. And your… Oooooooooh. Ooooooooooh. And your cunt feels so hot and wet."

Listening to the gentle, encouraging words of the real Nancy, the second Nancy lowered her head and grabbed one of her partner's nipples with her lips. She sucked on it like a baby hungry for milk. The real Nancy, already on the verge of orgasming, needed just that to erupt.

"Ooooooooooooh! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! You whoooooooooooooore! I'm cuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng! Ooooooooooooooooooooooh! Shiiiiiiiiit. Ooooooh. Yeeeeeeeeeeeees. Fill my pussssssssssssssssssssssssy!"

The apparition hugged the real Nancy tightly as her hand savagely rubbed the orgasming girl's pussy. The young woman shook and moaned in her mysterious copy's embrace.

"Mmmmmm. That felt fucking good. If this is a dream, then I hope that it won't end any time soon. I think that I'm ready for the second round. What do you say?"

The second Nancy smiled and placed her lips on the eager mouth of the real Nancy. The real Nancy responded by opening her mouth and eagerly sucking in the girl's tongue. The two sex starved beauties exchanged a long, wet kiss. Their tongues traveled from one mouth to another, or danced around each other in between.

Eventually, the second Nancy broke the kiss and slowly started to lower herself. While descending, she continuously kissed and licked her partner; first on the neck, then on the chest, and then on the huge jugs. She stopped for a long moment in order to pleasure the big, round tits. They were so big and so lovely that they required special attention. The second Nancy indulged herself by kissing, licking and biting on the soft but firm tit flesh. Her hands were busy squeezing and playing with the melon sized mounds of flesh.

The real Nancy was in heaven. "Mmmmmm. That's it baby. Kiss my titties. Kiss them and make them feel good. Oh yes. You little bitch. You like my tits, don't you? Mmmmm."

All good things eventually have to come to an end. The second Nancy stopped kissing the breasts, although her hands did not cease to play with the huge jugs, and moved down to the belly. She stopped for a short moment to focus on the belly button. Her tongue penetrated inside and started to tease. The real Nancy giggled.

"Mmmmm. Very nice. Feels good. But I want you to lick my cunt."

The second Nancy left the belly button alone and after few more kisses arrived at her destination. Before her was the real Nancy's vagina in all its aroused glory. It was swollen and steadily leaking juices. Her lips were slightly parted, waiting for penetration. The real Nancy didn't know it yet, but she was about to be penetrated like she had never been before. The second Nancy allowed her tongue to touch the puffy lips. The tongue trailed upwards until she touched the clitoris.

"Oh. Shit. That's it bitch. Oh. Lick my cunt. Make me cum with your tongue slut."

The apparition brought her right hand to the steaming pussy in front of her nose. Without any foreplay, she inserted one finger inside.

"Oh. Yes baby. Finger fuck me sweetie."

Within few seconds three more fingers entered the vagina. They slowly slid in and out, all the while the second Nancy was busy licking real Nancy's clitoris.

"Ooooh. Fuck me. Oooooh. Fuck me with your fingers. Oooooh. Shit. Yes. That's what I needed. Make me cum whore. Ooooh. Make me fucking come."

mr. grey
mr. grey
107 Followers