Sexploration Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mr. grey
mr. grey
107 Followers

The finger fucked girl thought that this was as far as things were going to get, but she was in for a fistful of surprise. Suddenly, the second Nancy allowed her thumb along with the four fingers to enter the vagina. The real Nancy looked down and saw a whole hand entering her.

"Oooooh my gooooood. Jesuuuuuuus fucking Christ. Oooooh. You little cunt. Oooooh."

Sensing that the girl was close to cuming, the apparition took her clitoris in her mouth and gently bit on it. Her hand became a blur as it thrust in and out of Nancy's hot, juicy fuck hole. Cunt juices were cascading down in streams on her arm. The real Nancy was moaning like a mad woman. The apparition took her left hand, so far occupied with Nancy's tits, and placed it on her lovely ass. Her little finger quickly located the asshole, and pushed inside.

The real Nancy came immediately. "Oooooooooooh! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! Fuuuuuuuuuuuck! Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! Oooooooooooh! Ooooooooooooh! Goooooooood!"

The climaxing girl would have probably fallen to the floor had her double not supported her. Once the orgasm was over, and it took its time to end, she slid downwards, until she ended up sitting on the floor with her legs wide open. Her vagina was still open and her love juices were sipping out. She was breathing hard, as if she just ran a marathon. Her body glistened with sweat.

"Come," ordered the apparition as she took Nancy by hand. She was trying to pull her towards the bed, but the girl preferred to stay where she was.

"No." She shook her head. "I had enough," she protested while still gasping for air.

"Come. I need pleasure."

"Don't you ever have enough?"

"You had pleasure, but I didn't. I want to fuck. You also want to fuck."

The real Nancy realized that her double was telling the truth. She was still very much horny. Her exhaustion masked her state for a moment, but right now she was rapidly becoming aware of the fact that her body was still crying out for more fucking. Her stiff nipples begged to be played with. Her pussy was still hot, leaking juices, itching and in need for some good pounding.

"Ok," she said after standing up. "Let's fuck our brains out."

The second Nancy took her by hand and led towards the bed. The two girls stopped at the edge of the bed and embraced. They shared a sensual kiss with their bodies glued to each other and their big tits pressing and rubbing against each other. Their hands roamed on their backs. The real Nancy lowered her hand to the second Nancy's ass. She fondly massaged the ass cheeks, before slapping them playfully. The second Nancy moaned in response and brought her hand to the real Nancy's butt. Her fingers spread the girl's cheeks and quickly found the asshole, which they started to explore and prod.

"Hey!" The real Nancy broke the kiss and jumped away when she felt one of the apparition's fingers entering her anus. She was not used to being penetrated down there.

The second Nancy didn't press the issue, nor her finger. She playfully pushed the real Nancy onto the bed. The girl giggled as she landed on soft sheets. She quickly rearranged herself to lie in the center of the bed. The second Nancy climbed on the bed on all fours. Her movements were soft and sensual. Her eyes were they eyes of a cat who spotted a mouse.

She approached the real Nancy's feet and started to lick and kiss the toes. The real Nancy giggled and wiggled her toes. The apparition continued with her kisses and licks down from the toes to the feet, and then up along the legs. She kept going upwards until she reached the vagina.

Nancy bit her lip, expecting the apparition to stop down there and lick her to another splendid, mind blowing orgasm. But the second Nancy completely ignored her partner's pussy. She kept going up, kissing the belly and then the breasts. She spent a short moment pleasuring the girl's massive tits and big nipples, but the pause was very brief. She resumed her voyage, kissing and licking the neck and the chin before finally planting her soft lips on the real Nancy's equally soft, warm and eager lips. The two girls kissed for a long moment, their mouths producing loud, wet noises as they explored each other.

Then, just like that, the second Nancy broke the kiss and swiftly turned around so that her ass and pussy were now just inches above the real Nancy's head.

"Let's pleasure each other. This way I can give you pleasure while you give me pleasure."

"Mmmm. The good, old sixty-nine position. I did it with boys but never with a girl. Let's try out." The real Nancy enthusiastically licked her lips and looked at the vagina above her head as if it was chocolate cake. She could smell her partner's arousal. "Come over here cunt."

She grabbed the apparition's butt in both hands and brought it down. Her stiff tongue emerged from her mouth as far as she could push it out. She lowered her partner's pussy all the way down until her tongue parted the vaginal lips and entered inside. She then started to move her head up and down, using her tongue as a miniature penis. Fuck juices were dripping down on her face; they were delicious. She licked them as best as she could between each penetration.

Meantime, the second Nancy was busy working on her partner's steaming fuck hole. Two of her fingers were already inside and working hard. Her tongue was passionately caressing the clitoris.

Sexual obscenities flowed through the real Nancy's mouth. "Mmmmm. Ooooh. That's it. Lick my pussy good you bitch. Oooooh. Lick my clitty."

The second Nancy took her partner's encouragements to the heart and increased her own efforts. She placed two more fingers in the vagina and started to fuck the real Nancy's pussy really good and fast. Only her thumb remained outside, but was not idle. It was, along with the soft tongue, used to rub and tease the clitoris.

The real Nancy was in heaven. "Ooooooh. Bitch. I'm… Oooooh. I'm going to cum soooooon. Ooooooooh. You're making me cum whore. Ooooooh. Shiiiiit. Feeeels so gooood. Ooooooh."

The second Nancy located the real Nancy's asshole and started to probe it with the index finger of her left hand. The real Nancy sucked in air hard and forcefully grabbed her partner's butt.

"Hey! Aren't you stubborn or what? Keep your fingers away from my ass bitch."

The second Nancy was indeed stubborn and paid her no attention. She put her index finger in her mouth, licked it really good and then placed it at the entrance to the anus.

"Hey! I said stop it you bitch. I don't want your finger in my asshole." The real Nancy slapped her partner's ass cheek in protest. It only emboldened the apparition who pushed the finger deep inside the asshole.

The real Nancy tightly clenched her teeth. It hurt, but very little. In fact, it was more of a discomfort than pain.

The finger started to fuck the asshole by sliding in and out. The fingers of the right hand, the ones inside the real Nancy's vagina, resumed their fucking. The thumb and the tongue returned to the clitoris.

The real Nancy was quickly overcome by pleasure and lust. Her pussy and clitoris were very happy with the attention they were receiving. She allowed her asshole to relax, which allowed the penetration occurring there to turn from discomfort to pleasure. The girl was surprised to discover that anal fucking felt this good. She briefly wondered about how her dad's horse cock would feel inside her ass. After all, it was so much bigger than the apparition's finger. Would such a giant thing feel better or worse? The answer had to wait for another time. Right now she had other things on her mind. The pleasure was rapidly becoming overwhelming.

"Ooooooh. Oooooooooh. That's it. That's it. Yeah. Like that. Ooooooooh. Fuck me baby. Fuck me hard. Lick me. Finger fuck me. Ooooooh. Keep fucking my ass baby. Keep up it bitch and I will fucking come."

She tried to resume fucking her partner with her tongue, but the pleasure received from the non-stop vaginal and anal finger fucking, combined with the kind of attention her clitoris was receiving, proved be too much. Her orgasm was coming fast and there was no way to stop it. She knew that when it was going to hit, it was going to hit hard.

"Oh my God. Oh my God. I'm coming. I'm going to come this very fucking second. Oh my God. Feels so… Oooooooh. Oh my God. Ooooooooooooh! Fuuuuuuuuuuck! Ooooooooooooh! Ooooooooooooh! Jeeeeeeeeeeeeesus! Fuckiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing! Chriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiist! Ooooooooooooooooooh! Fuck meeeeeeeeee!"

Her vagina and anus started contracting, in the process squeezing the apparition's fingers. A flood of cunt juices erupted from her pussy. The second Nancy drank them like an alcoholic drinking whiskey after few days of abstinence.

"I need pleasure. Let's pleasure each other some more." The second Nancy's words were an order and not a proposition.

The real Nancy felt tired, but, surprisingly, still very much horny. "Aren't you tired?" she asked the apparition.

"No. I need pleasure."

"So do I, bitch. So, I guess then that we must fuck until one of us drops dead." The real Nancy replied with iron resolve in her voice. She had never been outfucked by any of her partners, and she was sure not going to be by this one.

***

Billy woke up with a strong urge to pee. After emptying his bladder in the bathroom, he felt acute thirst and decided to drink something before going back to bed. Since there was nothing to drink in his room, he had to go downstairs where the kitchen was.

On his way he happened to be passing next to his sister's room. He stopped when he heard the moans coming from inside. Intrigued, he put his ear to the door.

There was no doubt that the moans were sexual in nature. Although Billy had never heard his sister's sexual moans, he was sure that the voice was hers. The sounds coming from the room caused a pleasurable tingle in his crotch. He could feel his penis waking up.

Still, for now he was more puzzled than aroused. Nancy was obviously engaging in some sort of sexual activity. Question was, with whom? He and his dad were the only males in the house. He was not having sex with her, and he absolutely certain that Nancy would never even consider having sex with her father. The house was fair distance from the closest town and there were no homes nearby. So who was she fucking?

The most obvious answer was that Nancy was fucking herself. This explanation made perfect sense, except for piece of puzzle that would not fit in. There was something unusual about the moans coming from inside. At first Billy thought that his ears and the thick wooden door were playing tricks on him. However, after some time spent with his ear glued to the door he became sure that there were two voices inside the room. Strangely, both were identical. It sounded as if two Nancies were fucking and not one.

Billy wasn't sure what to do, or even what to think. On one hand, he wanted to solve this mystery, but on the other hand, he wanted to respect his sister's privacy. He peeked through the keyhole. The room was very dark. He could see some sort of shape moving frantically on the bed. Whatever he was seeing, it was not enough to explain the mystery taking place in the room.

For a second he considered slightly opening the door and peeking inside, but he quickly rejected this idea. This was his sister after all and he had no right to intrude on her in this intimate moment. Then he heard the lock clicking and the door moved slightly. Billy's body froze, except for his heart which tried to jump out of his chest. He was terrified that Nancy somehow heard him and was about to come out to confront him. But Nancy didn't come out. The moaning continued uninterrupted. He could now hear it much better because the door was slightly open. As the volume of the moans increased, so did the hardness of his penis.

"Must be the wind," Billy said to himself in his thoughts, although he had never seen wind that can open locks. Whatever opened the door, Billy didn't really care. Right now his attention was fully focused on the sounds he was hearing.

His cock was by now half erect and pushing against his boxers. His mind was also in a half-way state. One part of him wanted to peek inside; the other was telling him to go away. After some deliberation, the curious part, supported by the urgings of the penis, won the debate.

Billy very carefully and very slowly stuck his head through the crack in the door. It took his eyes few seconds to adjust to darkness. His nose was hit by powerful smell of sweat and sex. When his eyes finally adjusted, he witnessed a scene that made his cock grow hard as a rock in a single second. On the bed was Nancy with another girl. They were sitting in front of each other. Their legs were locked and crossed so that their pussies could touch. The two girls were moving rhythmically so that their hot cunts could rub against each other.

Billy's jaw dropped and his cock rose as far as his boxers allowed. A stein quickly started to form where his penis head touched the fabric. Precum was rapidly oozing from the large, virile meat pole.

Billy was about to take of his boxers and use his hand to relieve his painfully hard fuck tool, when he realized that something was wrong with the scene before him. Who was the other girl? The more he looked at her, the more he became confused. Eventually, it downed on him that the other girl was also Nancy. There were two Nancies fucking on the bed. He knew that it was impossible, but he could not deny his eyes.

He stood there, transfixed by the two perfectly identical girls who were moaning and making love passionately. His sex hungry cock was impatiently throbbing inside the boxers, but Billy's mind was too bewildered to care about his angry fuck stick. Things were about to get even weirder.

He felt a hand on his shoulder, and then a soft, naked, feminine body pressing against him from behind. He could feel big, firm breasts topped by large, hard nipples squeezing against his back. Soft lips planted a kiss on the back of his neck.

He looked behind him and saw… Nancy. His head switched few times from the duo on the bed to the girl behind him. His mind went numb. There was one naked Nancy on bed happily fucking, there was a second Nancy on bed happily fucking, and now there was a third naked Nancy standing behind him. This was all madness. He was loosing his mind. It was the only logical explanation.

And then it hit him. He finally understood. This was all a dream. He was still lying in his bed and sleeping. This was only a perverted, erotic dream. Well, since it was only a dream, then there was no reason why he could not enjoy himself.

Billy turned around, grabbed his sister, pressing her hot body and massive chest against his muscular arms and torso, and kissed her passionately. Their tongues danced around each other traveling from one mouth to another. One of Billy's arms went down to grab his sister's ass. He pulled her towards him until her pussy rubbed against his boxers and the hungry cock throbbing inside.

Nancy started to rub her wet hole against her brother's rock hard pole. It drove him crazy. His cock wanted to rip the restraining fabric apart and plunge into the hot, wet hole that was touching it.

Billy broke the kiss. "I must fuck you," he stated with a lust filled voice as if having sex with his sister was the most natural thing in the world.

"Yes. We will give each other pleasure," Nancy commented.

She knelt in front of him and quickly pulled the boxers down. Billy almost tripped when he impatiently pulled his legs out of them. In front of Nancy's face there stood her brother's penis. It was hard as if made from steel and pointing at the ceiling. A droplet of precum was forming at the tip of the giant head. Nancy gently took the ten inch long pleasure stick and moved it to smear the precum on her lips. She then kissed the tip of the head and licked it once. Billy threw his head backwards and closed his eyes.

Nancy began to lick the head as if it was icecream while her hand started to work up and down along the long, thick shaft. Her brother felt as if he was heaven, but he needed to cum very badly and his sister was taking too long.

He grabbed her head with both hands and at the same time thrust his ass forward. His cock entered the girl's willing mouth. He grabbed her head more firmly and started to repeatedly fuck her mouth, each thrust driving his fuck pole deeper into his sister's throat.

"Oh yeah. Take it bitch. Suck me dick. Just like that. It feels so good. Suck it good cunt. You're so beautiful. You look like an angel. Suck me harder whore."

He heard the moans coming from the room increase in intensity. It was obvious to his ears that the two Nancies were about to climax together. Their approaching orgasm was just what he needed to come over the edge.

"Shit. I'm going to shoot my load in your mouth bitch. You… Shit. You better swallow it all whore. Here it cums. Here it cums. Aaaargh. Arrrrrrrrghhhh! Take it bitch. Take my cum slut."

Billy's young, virile seed exploded inside Nancy's throat. The girl didn't gag as her brother expected her to do. Instead, she pulled slightly her head away so that the erupting penis moved from her throat to her mouth. She then started to drink rapidly, like a thirsty desert traveler who stumbled on an oasis. She swallowed her brother's cum as quickly as it entered her mouth. Billy had to admit that he was impressed by his sister's level of sexual proficiency. She kept steadily swallowing until the ten inch cum shooting hose became empty. She then allowed the cock to leave her mouth and licked the head until it was nicely clean and shinny.

Despite shooting a bucketful of cum, Billy still felt horny as hell. The fact that Nancy was obsessively licking, kissing and stroking his meat did little to cool him down. His tool didn't even have time or the desire to grow soft. It was hard as a rock and throbbing angrily.

Billy looked at the bed. The two Nancies lay there totally exhausted. Their eyes were closed and their chests rose and fell rapidly. For a second he played with the idea of joining them and having a threesome, but the girls looked too tired. Billy preferred his fuck partners to be energetic and lively. Fortunately, the Nancy who was busy orally worshipping his dick appeared to be very much fresh and enthusiastic.

Billy took her by the arm and made her stand up. "We're going to my room. I need to fuck you some more. This time I'm going to fuck your pussy and not your mouth. I'm going to keep banging you until you beg me to stop bitch."

Nancy smiled. "We both need pleasure. We will give each other pleasure."

"Yeah. Whatever."

Billy took her into his arms and effortlessly lifted her. He started to make his way back to his room half walking and half running. On his way he looked down at his naked sister. Her eyes were hungry; even starving. But it was not food they craved. They wanted, no, demanded sex.

Billy became transfixed by these lustful eyes. Fresh blood rushed to his already stiff dick. His cock got slightly bigger and harder, to the point where the stretched meat threatened to burst.

Nancy slowly and sensually licked her lips. This small, sexually suggestive act alone caused her brother to trip. He almost fell to the ground, but managed to regain his balance at the last second and avoided dropping the horny girl.

Close to them stood a small table with a vase on the top. Despite being clouded with lust and animal urge to fuck, Billy's mind managed to come up with an idea. He put Nancy down and, holding her by her hand, ran with her to the table. Once there, he took the vase and placed it on the floor so fast as if he was trying to win gold medal in the "whoever first puts the vase on the floor, wins" race.

mr. grey
mr. grey
107 Followers